Volume 162, Number 1, March 2005
- Ahmet Küçük, Mustafa Bayram:
Automatic calculation of the fundamental group of an oriented surface of genus n with k boundary surfaces.
- M. M. Hosseini:
Numerical solution of linear differential-algebraic equations.
- Costanza Conti, Rossana Morandi, Rosa Maria Spitaleri:
An algebraic-elliptic algorithm for boundary orthogonal grid generation.
- Vasilios Katos:
A randomness test for block ciphers.
- Zhanwen Yang, Mingzhu Liu, Minghui Song:
Stability of Runge-Kutta methods in the numerical solution of equation u'(t)=au(t)+a0u([t])+a1u([t-1]).
- Chenggen Shi, Jie Lu, Guangquan Zhang:
An extended Kuhn-Tucker approach for linear bilevel programming.
- Seiichi Nakamori, Raquel Caballero-Águila, Aurora Hermoso-Carazo, Josefa Linares-Pérez:
Recursive estimators of signals from measurements with stochastic delays using covariance information.
- Xiaoke Cui:
Bounds on condition number of a singular matrix and its applications.
- Kui Du:
The iterative methods for computing the polar decomposition of rank-deficient matrix.
- Francisco Alhama, Antonio Campo, Joaquín Zueco:
Numerical solution of the heat conduction equation with the electro-thermal analogy and the code PSPICE.
- Eugene V. Dulov, Alexander Sinitsyn:
A numerical modelling of the limit problem for the magnetically noninsulated diode.
- A. S. Mohamed, H. A. Atia:
Separation of the general second order elliptic differential operator with an operator potential in the weighted Hilbert spaces.
- Rongxing Lu, Zhenfu Cao, Yuan Zhou:
Threshold undeniable signature scheme based on conic.
- YoungJu Choie, Eunkyung Jeong, Eunjeong Lee:
Efficient identity-based authenticated key agreement protocol from pairings.
- Tofigh Allahviranloo:
Successive over relaxation iterative method for fuzzy system of linear equations.
- Daoud S. Daoud:
On the numerical solution of multi-dimensional parabolic problem by the additive splitting up method.
- Chou Chen Yang, Ren-Chiun Wang:
Cryptanalysis of improved authenticated multiple-key agreement protocol without using conventional one-way function.
- Onur Kiymaz, Seref Mirasyedioglu:
A new symbolic computation for formal integration with exact power series.
- Ahmet Bilgil, Baki Ozturk, Halis Bilgil:
A numerical approach to determine viscosity-dependent segregation in fresh concrete.
- Mahmoud A. Abo-Sinna, Azza H. Amer:
Extensions of TOPSIS for multi-objective large-scale nonlinear programming problems.
- Pedro M. Reyes:
A mathematical example of the two-echelon inventory model with asymmetric market information.
- Roy Danchick:
A ranked linear assignment approach to Bayesian classification.
- Zheng Xie, Hong-Qing Zhang:
Symbolic computation and construction of soliton-like solutions for a (2+1)-dimensional breaking soliton equation.
- Abdelouahed Hamdi:
A primal-dual proximal point algorithm for constrained convex programs.
- Li-Qun Chen, Wei-Jia Zhao:
A computation method for nonlinear vibration of axially accelerating viscoelastic strings.
- Moawwad E. A. El-Mikkawy:
A note on the reducibility of special infinite series.
- Yong Duan, Yong-ji Tan:
Meshless Galerkin method based on regions partitioned into subdomains.
- Guorong Wang, Zhaoliang Xu:
Solving a kind of restricted matrix equations and Cramer rule.
- Tzer-Shyong Chen, Jen-Yan Huang:
A novel key management scheme for dynamic access control in a user hierarchy.
- Peiping Shen:
Linearization method of global optimization for generalized geometric programming.
- Gholam Reza Jahanshahloo, F. Hosseinzadeh Lotfi, H. Zhiani Rezai, F. Rezai Balf:
Using Monte Carlo method for ranking efficient DMUs.
- QuanFang Wang, DaiZhan Cheng:
Numerical solution of damped nonlinear Klein-Gordon equations using variational method and finite element approach.
- Mei Qin, Guanglin Wang:
Displacement structure of W-weighted Drazin inverse Ad, W and its perturbation.
- Hsiang-An Wen, Kuo-Chang Lee, Sheng-Yu Hwang, Tzonelih Hwang:
On the traceability on RSA-based partially signature with low computation.
- Gyurhan H. Nedzhibov, Milko G. Petkov:
On a family of iterative methods for simultaneous extraction of all roots of algebraic polynomial.
- Guorong Wang, Chao Gu:
Condition number related with W-weighted Drazin inverse and singular linear systems.
- B. V. Rathish Kumar, Mani Mehra:
Time-accurate solutions of Korteweg-de Vries equation using wavelet Galerkin method.
- De-Shuang Huang, Wen-Bo Zhao:
Determining the centers of radial basis probabilistic neural networks by recursive orthogonal least square algorithms.
- S. Kutluay, A. Esen:
Numerical solutions of the thermistor problem by spline finite elements.
- Muhammet Yürüsoy, Hüseyin Bayrakçeken:
Numerical method in the analysis of slider bearing with Power-law fluid.
Volume 162, Number 2, March 2005
- Reza Farzipoor Saen, Azizollah Memariani, F. Hosseinzadeh Lotfi:
The effect of correlation coefficient among multiple input vectors on the efficiency mean in data envelopment analysis.
- Dobromir T. Dimitrov, Hristo V. Kojouharov:
Complete mathematical analysis of predator-prey models with linear prey growth and Beddington-DeAngelis functional response.
- Xinyuan Wu:
Recursive algorithm without extra function evaluations for the Jacobian matrix of Viéta's polynomial system with applications.
- R. K. Mohanty:
An operator splitting technique for an unconditionally stable difference method for a linear three space dimensional hyperbolic equation with variable coefficients.
- Shiuh-Jeng Wang, Cheng-Hsing Yang:
Hierarchy-oriented searching algorithms using alternative duplicate codewords for vector quantization mechanism.
- Ljiljana Cvetkovic, Sanja Rapajic:
How to improve MAOR method convergence area for linear complementarity problems.
- Yongzhong Song:
On parallel multisplitting iterative methods for singular linear systems.
- Mei-Qin Chen, Xiezhang Li:
The superiority of a new type (2, 2)-step iterative method over the related Chebyshev method.
- Ju H. Park, O. M. Kwon:
On new stability criterion for delay-differential systems of neutral type.
- Svetlana V. Simakhina, Charles Tier:
Computing the stability regions of Hill's equation.
- Whye-Teong Ang:
A time-stepping dual-reciprocity boundary element method for anisotropic heat diffusion subject to specification of energy.
- Qiang Zhang, Xiaopeng Wei, Jin Xu:
On global exponential stability of delayed cellular neural networks with time-varying delays.
- A. Soufyane, M. Boulmalf:
Solution of linear and nonlinear parabolic equations by the decomposition method.
- Alexander Pudmenzky:
Teleonomic entropy: measuring the phase-space of end-directed systems.
- R. C. Chiroux, W. A. Foster Jr., C. E. Johnson, S. A. Shoop, R. L. Raper:
Three-dimensional finite element analysis of soil interaction with a rigid wheel.
- Fuyong Lin:
Orthogonal bases of 3-B-spline and its' application in bending problem of plate and beam system.
- Winfred A. Foster Jr., Clarence E. Johnson, Robert C. Chiroux, Tom R. Way:
Finite element simulation of cone penetration.
- Farhan A. Faruqi:
On the algebraic structure of quadratic and bilinear dynamical systems.
- Xie Ping Ding:
Iterative algorithm of solutions for generalized mixed implicit equilibrium-like problems.
- Tarik Berroug, Hua Ding, Rabah Labbas, Boubaker-Khaled Sadallah:
On a degenerate parabolic problem in Hölder spaces.
- A. F. El-Bassiouny:
Effect of non-linearities in elastomeric material dampers on torsional oscillation control.
- Ivan Atencia, Pilar Moreno:
A single-server retrial queue with general retrial times and Bernoulli schedule.
- Emad M. Abo-Eldahab, Mohamed A. El Aziz:
Flow and heat transfer in a micropolar fluid past a stretching surface embedded in a non-Darcian porous medium with uniform free stream.
- Cem Kadilar, Hulya Cingi:
A new estimator using two auxiliary variables.
- Juan Zhang, Jie Lou, Zhien Ma, Jianhong Wu:
A compartmental model for the analysis of SARS transmission patterns and outbreak control measures in China.
- Hilmi Demiray:
Complex travelling wave solutions to the KdV and Burgers equations.
- Hari M. Srivastava, Ram K. Saxena, Chena Ram:
A unified presentation of the Gamma-type functions occurring in diffraction theory and associated probability distributions.
- Weiming Wang, Xinze Lian:
A new algorithm for symbolic integral with application.
- Seungtaik Oh, Jin-Whan Yim:
Optimal finite element mesh for elliptic equation of divergence form.
- Gholam Reza Jahanshahloo, Ali Asghar Foroughi:
Efficiency analysis, generating an efficient extreme point for an MOLP, and some comparisons.
Volume 162, Number 3, March 2005
Last update Fri May 24 19:59:49 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Wen-Liang Hung, Jong-Wuu Wu:
A note on determining the number of outliers in a normal sample with unequal variances by least squares procedure.
- F. Faghihi:
Numerical minimization procedures of the adiabatic approximation wavefunction.
- G. M. Amiraliyev:
The convergence of a finite difference method on layer-adapted mesh for a singularly perturbed system.
- Haiming Gu, Xiaonan wu:
Alternating-direction iterative technique for mixed finite element methods for Stokes equations.
- Sung-Woon Lee, Hyun-Sung Kim, Kee-Young Yoo:
Improvement of Lee and Lee's authenticated key agreement scheme.
- Hassan N. A. Ismail:
On the convergence of the restrictive Padé approximation to the exact solutions of IBVP of parabolic and hyperbolic types.
- Jin-Bao Jian:
A new feasible descent algorithm combining SQP with generalized projection for optimization problems without strict complementarity.
- R. Eid:
Higher order isoparametric finite element solution of Stokes flow.
- F. Talay Akyildiz, Hamid Bellout:
Chaos in the thermal convection of a Newtonian fluid with a temperature dependent viscosity.
- Tzer-Shyong Chen:
A threshold signature scheme based on the elliptic curve cryptosystem.
- Chung-Ki Cho, Taekkeun Kim, YongHoon Kwon:
Estimation of local volatilities in a generalized Black-Scholes model.
- Gulay Tohumoglu:
Analysis of periodically time-varying discrete-time systems in spectral domain.
- Ju H. Park, O. M. Kwon:
On robust stabilization for neutral delay-differential systems with parametric uncertainties and its application.
- De-Shuang Huang, Horace Ho-Shing Ip, Ken C. K. Law, Zheru Chi, Hau-San Wong:
A new partitioning neural network model for recursively finding arbitrary roots of higher order arbitrary polynomials.
- Chien-Lung Hsu, Tzong-Sun Wu, Wei-Hua He:
New proxy multi-signature scheme.
- Fenghong Yang, Miao He, Yun Tang, Ming Rao:
Inexact block Newton methods for solving nonlinear equations.
- Emine Can Baran:
Numerical procedures for determining of an unknown parameter in parabolic equation.
- Rong-Kun Zhuang, Hong-Wu Wu:
Sturm comparison theorem of solution for second order nonlinear differential equations.
- Zheng-Hai Huang:
Global Lipschitzian error bounds for semidefinite complementarity problems with emphasis on NCPs.
- Wei-Kuei Chen:
Efficient on-line electronic checks.
- Alireza Amirteimoori, Sohrab Kordrostami:
Multi-component efficiency measurement with imprecise data.
- Fengde Chen:
Positive periodic solutions of neutral Lotka-Volterra system with feedback control.
- P. Ossipov:
Heuristic optimization of sequence of customer orders.
- Sung-Woon Lee, Hyun-Sung Kim, Kee-Young Yoo:
Improvement of HWWM-authenticated key agreement protocol.
- Emin Kahya:
Comment on titled "On Fibonacci search method with k-Lucas numbers".
- Li Yu:
An LMI approach to reliable guaranteed cost control of discrete-time systems with actuator failure.
- Hai-Feng Huo, Wan-Tong Li:
Existence and global stability of periodic solutions of a discrete ratio-dependent food chain model with delay.
- Shaher Momani, Kamel Al-khaled:
Numerical solutions for systems of fractional differential equations by the decomposition method.
- Afet Golayoglu Fatullayev:
Numerical procedure for the simultaneous determination of unknown coefficients in a parabolic equation.
- Zhen-Yun Peng:
The inverse eigenvalue problem for Hermitian anti-reflexive matrices and its approximation.
- Chou Chen Yang, Ren-Chiun Wang, Ting Yi Chang:
An improvement of the Yang-Shieh password authentication schemes.
- Changfeng Ma, Tong Kang:
A Jacobian smoothing method for box constrained variational inequality problems.
- F. A. Abd El-Salam, L. Sehnal:
The effects of the terrestrial infrared radiation pressure on the earth's artificial satellite dynamics.
- Li-Qun Chen, Chang-Jun Cheng:
Instability of nonlinear viscoelastic plates.
- Muhammed I. Syam:
Adomian decomposition method for approximating the solution of the Korteweg-deVries equation.
- Zhang Zhang, Shunsuke Araki, Guozhen Xiao:
Improvement of Tseng et al.'s authenticated encryption scheme with message linkages.
- Xiaofan Yang, Weifeng Su, Bill Chen, Graham M. Megson, David J. Evans:
On the recursive sequence xn = (axn-1+bxn-2) / (c+dxn-1xn-2).
- Davod Khojasteh Salkuyeh, Faezeh Toutounian:
A block version algorithm to approximate inverse factors.