Volume 168, Number 1, September 2005
- Jinbao Jian, Haiyan Zheng, Qingjie Hu, Chunming Tang:
A new norm-relaxed method of strongly sub-feasible direction for inequality constrained optimization.
- Jianzhou Wang, Zhixin Ma, Lian Li:
Detection, mining and forecasting of impact load in power load forecasting.
- Pin-Chang Su, Erl-Huei Lu, Henry Ker-Chang Chang:
A knapsack public-key cryptosystem based on elliptic curve discrete logarithm.
- Yingjie Wang, J. H. Li, L. Tie:
Security analysis and improvement of a user-friendly remote authentication protocol.
- Mohammad Masjed-Jamei, M. R. Eslahchi, Mehdi Dehghan:
On numerical improvement of Gauss-Radau quadrature rules.
- Mahmoud M. El-Borai, Khairia El-Said El-Nadi, Osama L. Mostafa, Hamdy M. Ahmed:
Numerical methods for some nonlinear stochastic differential equations.
- Mustafa Gülsu, Mehmet Sezer:
The approximate solution of high-order linear difference equations with variable coefficients in terms of Taylor polynomials.
- Wang Yanjun, Shen Peiping, Liang Zhian:
A branch-and-bound algorithm to globally solve the sum of several linear ratios.
- Khosrow Maleknejad, M. Karami:
Numerical solution of non-linear Fredholm integral equations by using multiwavelets in the Petrov-Galerkin method.
- Khosrow Maleknejad, Taher Lotfi:
Numerical expansion methods for solving integral equations by interpolation and Gauss quadrature rules.
- Ibrahim Çelik:
Approximate computation of eigenvalues with Chebyshev collocation method.
- Jun Shao, Zhenfu Cao:
A new efficient (t, n) verifiable multi-secret sharing (VMSS) based on YCH scheme.
- Khosrow Maleknejad, M. Karami, N. Aghazadeh:
Numerical solution of Hammerstein equations via an interpolation method.
- Ze-Mao Zhao, Feng-Yu Liu:
Method of constructing elliptic curve authenticated encryption scheme.
- Siraj-Ul-Islam, Muhammad Azam Khan, Syed Ikram A. Tirmizi, Edward H. Twizell:
Non polynomial spline approach to the solution of a system of third-order boundary-value problems.
- Sang-Keon Oh, Min-Soeng Kim, Tae-Dok Eom, Ju-Jang Lee:
Heterogeneous local model networks for time series prediction.
- André L. Moura, José R. Camacho, Sebastião C. Guimarães Jr., Carlos H. Salerno:
A functional language to implement the divide-and-conquer Delaunay triangulation algorithm.
- Hasan Akin:
On the ergodic properties of certain additive cellular automata over Zm.
- H. M. El-Hawary, E. A. Zanaty, E. El-Sanousy:
RETRACTED: Quartic spline collocation methods for elliptic partial differential equations.
- Zuhua Shao:
Improvement of efficient proxy signature schemes using self-certified public keys.
- Weidong Qiu, Kefei Chen:
Identity oriented signature scheme based on quadratic residues.
- Abubakr Muhammad, Magnus Egerstedt:
Connectivity graphs as models of local interactions.
- A. Esen:
A numerical solution of the equal width wave equation by a lumped Galerkin method.
- Moustafa S. Abou-Dina, F. M. Hassan:
Approximate determination of the transmission and reflection coefficients for water-wave flow over a topography.
- Chien-Lung Hsu, Tzong-Sun Wu:
Efficient nonrepudiable threshold proxy signature scheme with known signers against the collusion attack.
- Gyurhan H. Nedzhibov:
An acceleration of iterative processes for solving nonlinear equations.
- B. A. Mamedov, R. Tapramaz, Z. Merdan:
Calculation of generalized elliptic type integrals using the binomial expansion theorem.
- Hua Ke, Baoding Liu:
Project scheduling problem with stochastic activity duration times.
- Andreas U. Schmidt:
A model for prejudiced learning in noisy environments.
- Xiaofan Yang, David J. Evans, Graham M. Megson:
On a non-autonomous difference equation.
- Mohamad Radwan, M. K. Ahmed, F. A. Abd El-Salam:
The problem of close approach of two small masses in the field of massive oblate primary.
- S. Saha Ray, R. K. Bera:
Analytical solution of the Bagley Torvik equation by Adomian decomposition method.
- Nivaor Rodolfo Rigozo, Ezequiel Echer, Daniel Jean Roger Nordemann, Luís Eduardo Antunes Vieira, Heloisa Helena de Faria:
Comparative study between four classical spectral analysis methods.
- Mehdi Dehghan, M. Masjed-Jamei, M. R. Eslahchi:
On numerical improvement of the second kind of Gauss-Chebyshev quadrature rules.
- Woei-Jiunn Tsaur:
Several security schemes constructed using ECC-based self-certified public key cryptosystems.
- J. Pour-Mahmoud, M. Y. Rahimi-Ardabili, S. Shahmorad:
Numerical solution of the system of Fredholm integro-differential equations by the Tau method.
- M. R. Eslahchi, Mehdi Dehghan, M. Masjed-Jamei:
The first kind Chebyshev-Newton-Cotes quadrature rules (closed type) and its numerical improvement.
- P. K. Mishra:
Optimal systolic array algorithms for tensor product.
- Zhibin Zhu:
A globally and superlinearly convergent feasible QP-free method for nonlinear programming.
- A. Shidfar, G. R. Karamali:
Numerical solution of inverse heat conduction problem with nonstationary measurements.
- Vildan Gülkaç:
On the finite differences schemes for the numerical solution of two-dimensional moving boundary problem.
- Rafael Cortell Bataller:
A note on magnetohydrodynamic flow of a power-law fluid over a stretching sheet.
- Quan-Fang Wang:
Numerical solution for series sine-Gordon equations using variational method and finite element approximation.
- Li Cai, Jian-Hu Feng, Wen-Xian Xie:
A CWENO-type central-upwind scheme for ideal MHD equations.
- Alberto d'Onofrio:
Vaccination policies and nonlinear force of infection: generalization of an observation by Alexander and Moghadas (2004).
- Fabio Dercole, Stefano Maggi:
Detection and continuation of a border collision bifurcation in a forest fire model.
- Yingzhen Lin, Minggen Cui, Yi Zheng:
Representation of the exact solution for infinite system of linear equations.
- Silvia Bonettini, Emanuele Galligani, Valeria Ruggiero:
An inexact Newton method combined with Hestenes multipliers' scheme for the solution of Karush-Kuhn-Tucker systems.
- Ling Zhu:
On the convergent condition of Newton-like method in parallel circular iteration for simultaneously finding all multiple zeros of a polynomial, II.
- N. M. Apaolaza, Jesus R. Artalejo:
On the time to reach a certain orbit level in multi-server retrial queues.
- R. K. Mohanty, Navnit Jha:
A class of variable mesh spline in compression methods for singularly perturbed two point singular boundary value problems.
- Shin-Jia Hwang, Hao-Chih Liao:
Security of Tzeng-Hwang's authenticated encryption scheme based on elliptic curve discrete logarithm problems.
- Yanjun Wang, Zhian Liang:
A deterministic global optimization algorithm for generalized geometric programming.
Volume 168, Number 2, September 2005
Last update Sat May 18 20:01:33 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Peiping Shen, Yanjun Wang:
A new pruning test for finding all global minimizers of nonsmooth functions.
- Mehdi Dehghan, Majid Jaberi Douraki, Marjan Jaberi Douraki:
Dynamics of a rational difference equation using both theoretical and computational approaches.
- Qi Xie:
Improvement of Tzeng et al.'s nonrepudiable threshold proxy signature scheme with known signers.
- Jonas Rimas:
On computing of arbitrary positive integer powers for one type of symmetric tridiagonal matrices of even order.
- Eun-Jun Yoon, Eun-Kyung Ryu, Kee-Young Yoo:
Cryptanalysis and further improvement of Peinado's improved LHL-key authentication scheme.
- K. R. Raslan:
Collocation method using quartic B-spline for the equal width (EW) equation.
- J. Rashidinia, M. Zarebnia:
Numerical solution of linear integral equations by using Sinc-collocation method.
- Deng Shan Wang, Yi Fang Liu, Hong-Qing Zhang:
Symbolic computation and families of Jacobi elliptic function solutions of the (2 + 1)-dimensional Nizhnik-Novikov-Veselov equation.
- P. Ossipov:
Simple heuristic algorithm for profile reduction of arbitrary sparse matrix.
- Jeong Ok Kwon, Jung Yeon Hwang, Changwook Kim, Dong Hoon Lee:
Cryptanalysis of Lee-Kim-Yoo password-based key agreement scheme.
- Tofigh Allahviranloo:
Romberg integration for fuzzy functions.
- Sohrab Effati, A. R. Nazemi:
A new method for solving a system of the nonlinear equations.
- Sherman S. M. Chow, Lucas Chi Kwong Hui, Siu-Ming Yiu, K. P. Chow:
Forward-secure multisignature and blind signature schemes.
- Ji-Huan He, Jie Tang:
Rebuild of King Fang 40 BC musical scales by He's inequality.
- Dogan Kaya, Ibrahim E. Inan:
A numerical application of the decomposition method for the combined KdV-MKdV equation.
- Da-Zhi Sun, Zhen-Fu Cao:
Improved public key authentication scheme for non-repudiation.
- Henry Ker-Chang Chang, Erl-Huei Lu, Pin-Chang Su:
Design of traceable security system.
- Alberto d'Onofrio:
Periodically varying antiviral therapies: conditions for global stability of the virus free state.
- Rongxing Lu, Zhenfu Cao:
A new deniable authentication protocol from bilinear pairings.
- Luming Zhang:
A finite difference scheme for generalized regularized long-wave equation.
- S. J. Yang, B. Shi, D. C. Zhang, M. J. Gai:
Counterexamples to the article "Oscillation and global attractivity in hematopoiesis model with delay time".
- You-Hui Su, Wan-Tong Li:
Global asymptotic stability of a second-order nonlinear difference equation.
- Qi Duan, Liqiu Wang, Edward H. Twizell:
A new weighted rational cubic interpolation and its approximation.
- A. Agouzal, K. Allali, K. Najib:
Non-conforming finite element discretisations of a class of non-Newtonian flows.
- Fuyong Lin:
A new multi-resolution theory based on orthogonal spline.
- Liping Wen, Shoufu Li:
Nonlinear stability of linear multistep methods for stiff delay differential equations in Banach spaces.
- Woei-Jiunn Tsaur, Chih-Ho Chou:
Efficient algorithms for speeding up the computations of elliptic curve cryptosystems.
- Zhenya Yan:
Numerical doubly periodic solution of the KdV equation with the initial condition via the decomposition method.
- Ming-Heng Zhang, QianSheng Cheng:
An approach to VaR for capital markets with Gaussian mixture.
- Y. G. Sun, S. H. Saker:
Existence of positive periodic solutions of nonlinear discrete model exhibiting the Allee effect.
- A. Sjöberg, F. M. Mahomed:
The association of non-local symmetries with conservation laws: applications to the heat and Burger's equations.
- Carmelo Clavero, Jose L. Gracia:
High order methods for elliptic and time dependent reaction-diffusion singularly perturbed problems.
- J. J. Zhao, Y. Xu, S. Y. Dong, M. Z. Liu:
Stability of the Rosenbrock methods for the neutral delay differential-algebraic equations.
- Aytac Arikoglu, Ibrahim Özkol:
Solution of boundary value problems for integro-differential equations by using differential transform method.
- S. Kutluay:
Numerical schemes for one-dimensional Stefan-like problems with a forcing term.
- Tzong-Mou Wu:
A study of convergence on the Newton-homotopy continuation method.
- Tzong-Mou Wu, Cha'o-Kuang Chen:
Computer-aided curvature analyses of planar four-bar linkage mechanism.
- Yong Chen, Qi Wang:
A new general algebraic method with symbolic computation to construct new travelling wave solution for the (1 + 1)-dimensional dispersive long wave equation.
- Y. G. Sun, S. H. Saker:
Oscillatory and asymptotic behavior of positive periodic solutions of nonlinear discrete model exhibiting the allee effect.
- Ruyun Ma:
Existence of positive solutions of a fourth-order boundary value problem.
- Jafar Biazar:
Solution of systems of integral-differential equations by Adomian decomposition method.
- Zhenya Yan:
Controlling hyperchaos in the new hyperchaotic Chen system.
- M. El-kady, A. Abd El-Shafy:
Error estimation problem of nonlinear integral equations in the space Lp(p >= 1).
- Hamed Hashemi Mehne, M. H. Farahi, J. A. Esfahani:
Slot nozzle design with specified pressure in a given subregion by using embedding method.
- Shaher Momani:
A numerical scheme for the solution of Sivashinsky equation.
- Robert K. McCormack, Linda J. S. Allen:
Disease emergence in deterministic and stochastic models for host and pathogen.
- Basem S. Attili:
The Adomian decomposition method for computing eigenelements of Sturm-Liouville two point boundary value problems.
- Amir Azaron, Cahit Perkgoz, Masatoshi Sakawa:
A genetic algorithm approach for the time-cost trade-off in PERT networks.
- Vejdi I. Hasanov, Ivan G. Ivanov:
On the matrix equation X - A*X-nA = I.
- Ling Wang, Ling-Lai Li, Fang Tang:
Optimal reduction of models using a hybrid searching strategy.
- S. Effati, M. Baymani:
A new nonlinear neural network for solving convex nonlinear programming problems.
- Metin Demiralp:
Critical value calculations for the screening parameter of Hulthen potential.
- Abdollah Shidfar, R. Pourgholi:
Application of finite difference method to analysis an ill-posed problem.
- Yuelin Gao, Honggang Xue, Peiping Shen:
A new rectangle branch-and-reduce approach for solving nonconvex quadratic programming problems.
- Pedro M. Reyes:
Logistics networks: A game theory application for solving the transshipment problem.
- Predrag M. Rajkovic, Sladjana D. Marinkovic, Miomir S. Stankovic:
On q-Newton-Kantorovich method for solving systems of equations.
- Hakan F. Öztop:
Numerical study of flow and heat transfer in curvilinear ducts: applications of elliptic grid generation.
- Emin Kasap, Ismail Aydemir, Nuri Kuruoglu:
Erratum to: "Ruled surfaces with timelike rulings" [Appl. Math. Comput. 147 (2004) 241-248].
- K. Yamaç:
Erratum to "An algorithm for stability of discrete-time interval matrices".