Volume 171, Number 1, December 2005
- H. Xu, C. Zhang, Ron Barron:
A new numerical approach to solve an elliptic equation.
- Luther White, Alan Shapiro:
Optimization of wind field retrieval procedures.
- George Mavrotas, Danae Diakoulaki:
Multi-criteria branch and bound: A vector maximization algorithm for Mixed 0-1 Multiple Objective Linear Programming.
- Norikazu Saito, Takashi Suzuki:
Notes on finite difference schemes to a parabolic-elliptic system modelling chemotaxis.
- Rui Xu, Lansun Chen, Feilong Hao:
Periodic solutions of a discrete time Lotka-Volterra type food-chain model with delays.
- Vinay Kanwar, J. R. Sharma, Mamta:
A new family of Secant-like method with super-linear convergence.
- Xiaofan Yang, Chuandong Li, Xiaofeng Liao, David J. Evans, Graham M. Megson:
Global exponential periodicity of a class of bidirectional associative memory networks with finite distributed delays.
- Alireza Amirteimoori, Gholam Reza Jahanshahloo, Sohrab Kordrostami:
Ranking of decision making units in data envelopment analysis: A distance-based approach.
- Alireza Amirteimoori, Sohrab Kordrostami:
Allocating fixed costs and target setting: A dea-based approach.
- Sumeet Singh, M. P. Singh:
Prediction of missed number from pin code of ATM card with back propagation method of artificial neural network.
- Emin Kahya:
A new unidimensional search method for optimization: The 5/9 method.
- B. V. Rathish Kumar, Shalini:
Double diffusive natural convection in a doubly stratified wavy porous enclosure.
- B. V. Rathish Kumar, Mani Mehra:
Wavelet based preconditioners for sparse linear systems.
- James P. Braselton, Martha L. Abell, Lorraine M. Braselton:
Selective mating in a continuous model of epistasis.
- Jianwei Shen, Jibin Li, Wei Xu:
Bifurcations of travelling wave solutions in a model of the hydrogen-bonded systems.
- Mamta, Vinay Kanwar, V. K. Kukreja, Sukhjit Singh:
On some third-order iterative methods for solving nonlinear equations.
- Kamel Al-khaled, Shaher Momani, Ahmed Alawneh:
Approximate wave solutions for generalized Benjamin-Bona-Mahony-Burgers equations.
- Rui Xu, Mark A. J. Chaplain, F. A. Davidson:
Global stability of a stage-structured predator-prey model with prey dispersal.
- Xi-Qiang Liu, Han-Lin Chen, Yong-Qiang Lü:
Explicit solutions of the generalized KdV equations with higher order nonlinearity.
- Jennifer J. Zhao, Jun Zhang, Ning Kang, Fuqian Yang:
A two level finite difference scheme for one dimensional Pennes' bioheat equation.
- Mehmet Sezer, Mustafa Gülsu:
A new polynomial approach for solving difference and Fredholm integro-difference equations with mixed argument.
- Xingde Ye, Xiao-Liang Cheng:
The Fourier spectral method for the Cahn-Hilliard equation.
- Shelly Arora, S. S. Dhaliwal, V. K. Kukreja:
Solution of two point boundary value problems using orthogonal collocation on finite elements.
- Jiangtao Mo, Kecun Zhang, Zengxin Wei:
A nonmonotone trust region method for unconstrained optimization.
- Andreas Kirsche, Christine Böckmann:
Rational approximations for ill-conditioned equation systems.
- Baljeet Singh:
On the theory of generalized thermoelasticity for piezoelectric materials.
- JiJun Liu:
On uniqueness and linearization of an inverse electromagnetic scattering problem.
- Sang-Uk Ryu, Atsushi Yagi:
Optimal control for an adsorbate-induced phase transition model.
- Zhongli Wei, Changci Pang:
Positive solutions of some singular m-point boundary value problems at non-resonance.
- C. Garrido del Solo, J. M. Yago, M. García-Moreno, B. H. Havsteen, F. García-Cánovas, R. Varón:
The kinetic effect of the inactivation of the enzyme-substrate complex in an enzymatic reaction with slow-binding inhibition.
- Jiangtao Mo, Liqun Qi, Zengxin Wei:
A manufacturing supply chain optimization model for distilling process.
- Jafar Biazar, M. Ilie, A. Khoshkenar:
A new approach to the solution of the prey and predator problem and comparison of the results with the Adomian method.
- Fengde Chen:
On a periodic multi-species ecological model.
- Rui Xu, Lansun Chen, Feilong Hao:
Periodic solutions of an n-species Lotka-Volterra type food-chain model with time delays.
- Ling Bai, Ke Wang:
Gilpin-Ayala model with spatial diffusion and its optimal harvesting policy.
- Kailash C. Patidar:
High order fitted operator numerical method for self-adjoint singular perturbation problems.
- Ching-Ter Chang:
A modified goal programming approach for the mean-absolute deviation portfolio optimization model.
- Narn-Yih Lee, Shu-Ya Yang:
The design of integrating subliminal channel with access control.
- Saralees Nadarajah:
Products, and ratios for a bivariate gamma distribution.
- Mohammad Mahdi Hosseini:
An index reduction method for linear Hessenberg systems.
- Dhiranuch Bunnag, Min Sun:
Genetic algorithm for constrained global optimization in continuous variables.
- Jen-Ho Yang, Chin-Chen Chang, Chih-Hung Wang:
An iterative modular multiplication algorithm in RNS.
- Avram Sidi:
Numerical integration over smooth surfaces in R3 via class Sm variable transformations. Part I: Smooth integrands.
Volume 171, Number 2, December 2005
Last update Tue May 21 03:33:55 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Mohammed Haroon, Moustafa El-Shahed:
Comment on: On solution of non-linear differential equation arising in gliding motion of bacteria "Applied Mathematics and Computation 148 (2004) 743-752".
- Jianwei Shen, Wei Xu, Yanfei Jin:
Bifurcation method and traveling wave solution to Whitham-Broer-Kaup equation.
- WeiGuo Xu, DaiPing Hu, Aizhong Lei, Qin Shu Li:
Single spiral wave induced by noise.
- Joocheol Kim:
Estimation of optimality gap using stratified sampling.
- Sohrab Kordrostami, Alireza Amirteimoori:
Un-desirable factors in multi-component performance measurement.
- Zhenkun Huang, Shuili Chen:
Optimal fuzzy control of a poisoning-pest model.
- Jafar Biazar, A. R. Amirtaimoori:
An analytic approximation to the solution of heat equation by Adomian decomposition method and restrictions of the method.
- Yen-Chang Chang, Wen-Liang Hung:
Software release policies on a shot-noise process model.
- Fengde Chen:
Periodic solutions and almost periodic solutions for a delay multispecies Logarithmic population model.
- Ting Yi Chang, Chou Chan Yang, Ya-Wen Yang:
Cryptanalysis of the improved authenticated key agreement protocol.
- Xiao-Yun Wang, Yao-Lin Jiang:
A general method for solving singular perturbed impulsive differential equations with two-point boundary conditions.
- Changfeng Ma:
A new smoothing quasi-Newton method for nonlinear complementarity problems.
- Aizhong Lei, DaiPing Hu, WeiGuo Xu, Qian Shu Li:
Noise enhanced the preponderant oscillation.
- Kristian Jönsson:
Using panel data to increase the power of modified unit root tests in the presence of structural breaks.
- Qingzhen Xu, Xiaonan Luo:
Numerical solution of a two-dimensional simulation on heat and mass transfer through cloth.
- Xiaofan Yang, Yaoxin Liu, Sen Bai:
On the system of high order rational difference equations xn=a/yn-p, yn=byn-p/(xn-qyn-q).
- Xiaofan Yang:
On the global asymptotic stability of the difference equation xn=(xn-1xn-2+xn-3+a)/(xn-1+xn-2xn-3+a).
- M. Saleh, M. Aloqeili:
On the rational difference equation yn+1=A+yn-k/yn.
- W. X. Xie, W. Xu, L. Cai:
Path integration of the Duffing-Rayleigh oscillator subject to harmonic and stochastic excitations.
- Xiaoli Yang, Wei Xu, Zhongkui Sun, Yong Xu:
Responses of strongly non-linear oscillator parametrically excited by random narrow-band noise.
- Zhengtao Jiang, Yang Zhan, Dan Chen, Yumin Wang:
Two methods of directly constructing probabilistic public-key encryption primitives based on third-order LFSR sequences.
- Emin Kahya:
A new unidimensional search method for optimization: Linear interpolation method.
- Tidarut Plienpanich, Piyapong Niamsup, Yongwimon Lenbury:
Controllability and stability of the perturbed Chen chaotic dynamical system.
- F. A. Abd El-Salam, L. Sehnal:
Analytical second-order drag theory with application for lifetime determination of artificial satellites in low earth orbits.
- Yu Long, Zhenfu Cao, Kefei Chen:
A dynamic threshold commercial key escrow scheme based on conic.
- Arshad Khan, Islam Khan, Tariq Aziz:
A survey on parametric spline function approximation.
- Yun-Xin Zhang, Yong-Ji Tan:
Solving partial differential equations by BKM combined with DDM.
- Abdullah Shidfar, Ali Zakeri:
A numerical technique for backward inverse heat conduction problems in one-dimensional space.
- Hans Van de Vyver:
Modified explicit Runge-Kutta methods for the numerical solution of the Schrödinger equation.
- M. Farhloul, A. Serghini Mounim:
A mixed-hybrid finite element method for convection-diffusion problems.
- Emre Sermutlu:
Comparison of Newton-Cotes and Gaussian methods of quadrature.
- Harry G. Kwatny, Bor-Chin Chang:
Symbolic computing of nonlinear observable and observer forms.
- Shangyou Zhang, David O. Olagunju:
Axisymmetric finite element solution of non-isothermal parallel-plate flow.
- Dogan Kaya, Salah M. El-Sayed:
A numerical implementation of the decomposition method for the Lienard equation.
- M. Masjed-Jamei, S. M. Hashemiparast, M. R. Eslahchi, Mehdi Dehghan:
The first kind Chebyshev-Lobatto quadrature rule and its numerical improvement.
- Qing Tao, Xin Liu, Xunxue Cui:
A linear optimization neural network for associative memory.
- Mehdi Dehghan, M. Masjed-Jamei, M. R. Eslahchi:
The semi-open Newton-Cotes quadrature rule and its numerical improvement.
- Ling Wang, Fang Tang, Hao Wu:
Hybrid genetic algorithm based on quantum computing for numerical optimization and parameter estimation.
- Jichun Li:
High-order finite difference schemes for differential equations containing higher derivatives.
- Xing-Guo Luo:
A note on the new iteration method for solving algebraic equations.
- Saeid Abbasbandy, A. Jafarian, Reza Ezzati:
Conjugate gradient method for fuzzy symmetric positive definite system of linear equations.
- Mustafa Gülsu, Turgut Özis:
Numerical solution of Burgers' equation with restrictive Taylor approximation.
- Eun-Kyung Ryu, Kee-Young Yoo:
On the security of efficient user identification scheme.
- Emin Kasap, Mustafa Yapici, F. Talay Akyildiz:
A numerical study for computation of geodesic curves.
- Jonas Rimas:
On computing of arbitrary positive integer powers for one type of symmetric tridiagonal matrices of odd order - I.
- Onur Kiymaz, Seref Mirasyedioglu:
A new symbolic computational approach to singular initial value problems in the second-order ordinary differential equations.
- Gholam Reza Jahanshahloo, Majid Soleimani-Damaneh, Mohsen Rostamy-Malkhalifeh:
An enhanced procedure for estimating returns-to-scale in DEA.
- Qinghong Li, Xinyuan Wu:
A class of two-step explicit methods for periodic IVPs.
- Amr A. Sharaf, H. O. Bakodah:
A good spatial discretisation in the method of lines.
- Yunong Zhang, William E. Leithead:
Exploiting Hessian matrix and trust-region algorithm in hyperparameters estimation of Gaussian process.
- Juan C. Jiménez, Felix Carbonell:
Rate of convergence of local linearization schemes for initial-value problems.
- J. Rashidinia, A. Golbabaee:
Convergence of numerical solution of a fourth-order boundary value problem.
- Mostafa Nasri, Mehdi Dehghan, Majid Jaberi Douraki:
Study of a system of non-linear difference equations arising in a deterministic model for HIV infection.
- M. R. Eslahchi, Mehdi Dehghan, M. Masjed-Jamei:
The equal coefficients quadrature rules and their numerical improvement.