Volume 172, Number 1, January 2006
- Weiming Wang:
An algorithm for solving the high-order nonlinear Volterra-Fredholm integro-differential equation with mechanization.
- Xueqin Zhao, Hongyan Zhi, Yaxuan Yu, Hongqing Zhang:
A new Riccati equation expansion method with symbolic computation to construct new travelling wave solution of nonlinear differential equations.
- E. Ahmed, M. F. Elettreby:
On combinatorial optimization motivated by biology.
- Shaohua Pan, Xingsi Li:
An efficient algorithm for the smallest enclosing ball problem in high dimensions.
- O. E. Emam:
A fuzzy approach for bi-level integer non-linear programming problem.
- Mustafa Inç:
On numerical soliton solution of the Kaup-Kupershmidt equation and convergence analysis of the decomposition method.
- Jonas Rimas:
On computing of arbitrary positive integer powers for one type of even order symmetric circulant matrices - I.
- M. Bhatti, P. Bracken:
The calculation of integrals involving B-splines by means of recursion relations.
- Xingyuan Wang, Liu Wei:
The Julia set of Newton's method for multiple root.
- Qiang Zhu, Jun-Ming Xu, Min Lv:
Edge fault tolerance analysis of a class of interconnection networks.
- Hailing Wang, Shouming Zhong:
Asymptotic behavior of solutions in nonautonomous predator-prey patchy system with beddington-type functional response.
- Yong Duan, Yong-ji Tan:
On condition number of meshless collocation method using radial basis functions.
- R. K. Mohanty, Noopur Khosla:
Application of TAGE iterative algorithms to an efficient third order arithmetic average variable mesh discretization for two-point non-linear boundary value problems.
- Xiaoyu Ji, Zhen Shao:
Model and algorithm for bilevel newsboy problem with fuzzy demands and discounts.
- Tofigh Allahviranloo, Mahmood Otadi:
Gaussian quadratures for approximate of fuzzy multiple integrals.
- Xiaoyan Lin, Andong Liu, Yude Li, Pengju Wu:
A MATLAB programming for simulation of X-ray capillaries.
- Ahmad Jafari Samimi, Sohrabali Yousefi, Amir Mansor Tehranchian:
An application of optimal control theory in economics: optimal fiscal and monetary policies in Iran.
- M. Masjed-Jamei, S. M. Hashemiparast, M. R. Eslahchi, Mehdi Dehghan:
The second kind Chebyshev quadrature rules of semi-open type and its numerical improvement.
- Z. B. Zhu, K. C. Zhang:
A superlinearly convergent SQP algorithm for mathematical programs with linear complementarity constraints.
- Jonas Rimas:
On computing of arbitrary positive integer powers for one type of symmetric tridiagonal matrices of even order - II.
- V. Shanthi, N. Ramanujam:
Asymptotic numerical method for boundary value problems for singularly perturbed fourth-order ordinary differential equations with a weak interior layer.
- Zhenqing Li, Weiming Wang:
Computer aided solving the high-order transition probability matrix of the finite Markov chain.
- Hazem Ali Attia:
Computational dynamics of three-dimensional closed-chains of rigid bodies.
- Sohrab Effati, A. R. Nazemi:
Neural network models and its application for solving linear and quadratic programming problems.
- Xinlong Zhou:
Estimates for the joint spectral radius.
- Chun-Sheng Chen, Chin-Ping Fung, Rean-Der Chien:
A further study on nonlinear vibration of initially stressed plates.
- Chin-Chen Chang, Yeu-Pong Lai:
A division algorithm for residue numbers.
- Minghui Jiang, Yi Shen, Xiaoxin Liao:
Boundedness and global exponential stability for generalized Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with variable delay.
- Saralees Nadarajah:
Information matrix for the bivariate Gumbel distribution.
- B. Han, G. F. Feng, J. Q. Liu:
A widely convergent generalized pulse-spectrum technique for the inversion of two-dimensional acoustic wave equation.
- Mustafa Inç:
On numerical doubly periodic wave solutions of the coupled Drinfel'd-Sokolov-Wilson equation by the decomposition method.
- Saeid Abbasbandy:
Modified homotopy perturbation method for nonlinear equations and comparison with Adomian decomposition method.
- Paulo Roberto Bergamaschi, Antônio Carlos Nogueira, Sezimária de Fátima Pereira Saramago:
Design and optimization of 3R manipulators using the workspace features.
- Zdravko Dimitrov Slavov:
Scalarization techniques or relationship between a social welfare function and a Pareto optimality concept.
- Ronghua Chen, Zongmin Wu:
Applying multiquadric quasi-interpolation to solve Burgers' equation.
- Saeid Abbasbandy:
Homotopy perturbation method for quadratic Riccati differential equation and comparison with Adomian's decomposition method.
- Jiyeon Oh, Donald A. French:
Error analysis of a specialized numerical method for mathematical models from neuroscience.
- Predrag S. Stanimirovic, Marko D. Petkovic:
Computing generalized inverse of polynomial matrices by interpolation.
- E. Ahmed, A. S. Hegazi:
On dynamical multi-team and signaling games.
- R. K. Mohanty, Urvashi Arora:
A family of non-uniform mesh tension spline methods for singularly perturbed two-point singular boundary value problems with significant first derivatives.
- Ahmad Pourdarvish:
A reliable symbolic implementation of algorithm for calculating Adomian polynomials.
- Necdet Bildik, Ali Konuralp, Funda Orakçi Bek, Semih Küçükarslan:
Solution of different type of the partial differential equation by differential transform method and Adomian's decomposition method.
- Weiming Wang, Zhenqing Li:
A mechanical algorithm for solving ordinary differential equation.
- Ronghua Li, Meng Hongbing, Dai Yonghong:
Convergence of numerical solutions to stochastic delay differential equations with jumps.
- Wendong Zhang, Yanping Bai, Hongping Hu:
The incorporation of an efficient initialization method and parameter adaptation using self-organizing maps to solve the TSP.
- Saeid Abbasbandy, Majid Amirfakhrian:
The nearest approximation of a fuzzy quantity in parametric form.
- Saeid Abbasbandy, Reza Ezzati, A. Jafarian:
LU decomposition method for solving fuzzy system of linear equations.
- Xuewu Du, Liansheng Zhang, Yuelin Gao:
A class of augmented Lagrangians for equality constraints in nonlinear programming problems.
- Xiaoyu Jiao, Hong-Qing Zhang:
An extended method and its application to Whitham-Broer-Kaup equation and two-dimensional perturbed KdV equation.
Volume 172, Number 2, January 2006 Special issue for The Beijing-HK Scientific Computing Meetings
- Zhong-Zhi Bai, Wai-Ki Ching, Michael K. Ng:
- Zheng-Jian Bai:
Inexact Newton methods for inverse eigenvalue problems.
- Raymond H. Chan, Ka-Chun Ma, Wai-Ki Ching:
Boundary value methods for solving transient solutions of Markovian queueing networks.
- Xiao-qing Jin:
M-preconditioner for M-matrices.
- Heng Liang, Songqi Huang, Fengshan Bai:
A hybrid algorithm for computing permanents of sparse matrices.
- Tony Lin, Shufang Xu, Qingyun Shi, Pengwei Hao:
An algebraic construction of orthonormal M-band wavelets with perfect reconstruction.
- Chun-Ho Liu, Chat-Ming Woo, Dennis Y. C. Leung:
Performance analysis of a parallel finite element solution to the direct numerical simulation of fluid turbulence on Linux PC clusters.
- Xingping Liu, Tongxiang Gu, Xudeng Hang, Zhiqiang Sheng:
A parallel version of QMRCGSTAB method for large linear systems in distributed parallel environments.
- Linzhang Lu, Michael K. Ng:
Effects of a parameter on a nonsymmetric algebraic Riccati equation.
- Jianyu Pan, Michael K. Ng, Zhong-Zhi Bai:
New preconditioners for saddle point problems.
- Jiachang Sun:
Approximate eigen-decomposition preconditioners for solving numerical PDE problems.
- Bin Wang, Yangfeng Su, Zhaojun Bai:
The second-order biorthogonalization procedure and its application to quadratic eigenvalue problems.
- Jing Wang, Zhong-Zhi Bai:
Convergence analysis of two-stage waveform relaxation method for the initial value problems.
- Yimin Wei, Huaian Diao, Michael K. Ng:
On Drazin inverse of singular Toeplitz matrix.
- Qiang Ye:
An iterated shift-and-invert Arnoldi algorithm for quadratic matrix eigenvalue problems.
Last update Fri May 24 19:59:52 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Khosrow Maleknejad, M. Karami, Mohsen Rabbani:
Using the Petrov-Galerkin elements for solving Hammerstein integral equations.
- Khosrow Maleknejad, Hesamoddin Derili:
The collocation method for Hammerstein equations by Daubechies wavelets.
- E. E. Ammar:
On solutions and duality of nonlinear nonsmooth fractional programs.
- Haydar Eren:
Numerical study of unsteady interacting compressible jet flows using finite difference method for small Reynolds numbers.
- Puyan Nie:
CDT like approaches for the system of nonlinear equations.
- Tzong-Mou Wu:
A new formula of solving nonlinear equations by Adomian and homotopy methods.
- R. P. K. Chan, Hongyu Liu, Geng Sun:
Efficient symplectic Runge-Kutta methods.
- Zhenqing Li, Weiming Wang:
Distribution models of grazing animals around a grassland resource point.
- Hongyan Zhi, Xueqin Zhao, Zhongyuan Yang, Hongqing Zhang:
A modified hyperbolic function method and its application to the Toda lattice.
- Weiming Wang:
A new mechanical algorithm for solving the second kind of Fredholm integral equation.
- G. L. Silver:
Analysis of three-dimensional grids: The four-point cube.
- Alfredo Eisinberg, Giuseppe Fedele, C. Imbrogno:
Vandermonde systems on equidistant nodes in [0, 1]: accurate computation.
- Davod Khojasteh Salkuyeh:
CG-type algorithms to solve symmetric matrix equations.
- Pu-yan Nie, Chang-feng Ma:
A trust region filter method for general non-linear programming.
- Xueming Liu:
Fast methods for solving nonlinearly coupled equations describing fiber amplifiers.
- D. E. Devadoss, Vladimir A. Volpert:
Mathematical modeling of radially propagating polymerization waves with the gel effect.
- S. Mehdi Hashemi, Maryam Tahmasbi:
A better heuristic for area-compaction of orthogonal representations.
- O. M. Kwon, Ju H. Park:
Robust stabilization of uncertain systems with delays in control input: a matrix inequality approach.
- M. F. El-Sayed, A. A. Mohamed, T. M. N. Metwaly:
Effect of general applied electric field on conducting liquid jets instabilities in the presence of heat and mass transfer.
- Lin-Lin Wang, Yong-Hong Fan, Wan-Tong Li:
Multiple bifurcations in a predator-prey system with monotonic functional response.
- Qian Liu, Yuqian Zhou, Jian Zhang:
Upper and lower bound of the blow-up rate for nonlinear Schrödinger equation with a harmonic potential.
- F. Gürcan, A. Deliceoglu:
Saddle connections near degenerate critical points in Stokes flow within cavities.
- Manuel de la Sen:
Robust stable pole-placement adaptive control of linear systems with multiestimation.
- Hongli Shi, Yuanli Cai, Zulian Qiu:
On design of multiwavelet prefilters.
- WeiGuo Xu, DaiPing Hu, HuiZhang Shen, Mengyu Li:
Explicit internal signal stochastic resonance in a chemical oscillator.
- Feng Bao, Cheng-Chi Lee, Min-Shiang Hwang:
Cryptanalysis and improvement on batch verifying multiple RSA digital signatures.
- Wei Sun, Yao-Lin Jiang:
A note on discrete dynamic iterations of stiff index-2 DAE's.
- W. X. Xie, W. Xu, L. Cai:
Study of the Duffing-Rayleigh oscillator subject to harmonic and stochastic excitations by path integration.
- Yinnian He:
Stokes coupling method for the exterior flow Part IV: stabilized finite element approximation.
- Kuo-Hsiung Wang, Liang-Wei Chiu:
Cost benefit analysis of availability systems with warm standby units and imperfect coverage.
- V. S. S. Yadavalli, C. De W. Van Schoor, S. Udayabaskaran:
A substitutable two-product inventory system with joint-ordering policy and common demand.
- Detong Zhu:
An affine scaling interior trust-region method for LC1 minimization subject to bounds on variables.
- Yasuhito Tanaka:
On the equivalence of the Arrow impossibility theorem and the Brouwer fixed point theorem.
- Salah M. El-Sayed, Dogan Kaya:
A numerical solution and an exact explicit solution of the NLS equation.
- Weiming Wang:
A mechanical algorithm for solving the Volterra integral equation.
- Rajeev Verma, Niranjan Roy, Ranjan Ganguli:
Gas turbine diagnostics using a soft computing approach.
- Newton C. A. da Costa, Francisco A. Doria:
Addendum to "Consequences of an exotic formulation for P.