Volume 187, Number 1, April 2007 Proceedings of the International Symposium on Analytic Function Theory, Fractional Calculus and Their Applications in Honour of Professor H.M. Srivastava on his Sixty-Fifth Birth Anniversary
- Hari M. Srivastava, Shigeyoshi Owa, Tadayuki Sekine:
Analytic function theory, fractional calculus and their applications.
- V. S. Adamchik:
On the Hurwitz function for rational arguments.
- R. Aghalary, S. B. Joshi, R. N. Mohapatra, V. Ravichandran:
Subordinations for analytic functions defined by the Dziok-Srivastava linear operator.
- M. A. Aguirre, C. K. Li:
The distributional products of particular distributions.
- Hyo-Sung Ahn, Yangquan Chen, Igor Podlubny:
Robust stability test of a class of linear time-invariant interval fractional-order system using Lyapunov inequality.
- Rosihan M. Ali, V. Ravichandran, Narayanasamy Seenivasagan:
Coefficient bounds for p-valent functions.
- Osman Altintas:
Neighborhoods of certain p-valently analytic functions with negative coefficients.
- M. K. Aouf:
The quasi-Hadamard products of certain subclasses of analytic p-valent functions with negative coefficients.
- A. A. Attiya:
On a generalization class of bounded starlike functions of complex order.
- B. Bonilla, Margarita Rivero, Juan J. Trujillo:
On systems of linear fractional differential equations with constant coefficients.
- B. Bonilla, Margarita Rivero, Luis Rodríguez-Germá, Juan J. Trujillo:
Fractional differential equations as alternative models to nonlinear differential equations.
- Gabriella Bretti, Paolo E. Ricci:
Laguerre-type special functions and population dynamics.
- Yu. A. Brychkov:
On some new series of special functions.
- Y. Ben Cheikh, M. Gaied:
Characterization of the Dunkl-classical symmetric orthogonal polynomials.
- Nak Eun Cho, In Hwa Kim:
Inclusion properties of certain classes of meromorphic functions associated with the generalized hypergeometric function.
- Junesang Choi:
Some mathematical constants.
- E. Elizalde:
Some analytic continuations of the Barnes zeta function in two and higher dimensions.
- Keiko Fujita, Yoshitsugu Takei, Akira Morimoto, Ryuichi Ashino:
Mathematical view of a blind source separation on a time frequency space.
- Maria E. Gageonea, Shigeyoshi Owa, Radu N. Pascu, Mihai N. Pascu:
A maximum modulus principle for non-analytic functions defined in the unit disk.
- Ji Gao:
On characterization of Euclidean spaces.
- Chun-Yi Gao, Shi-Qiong Zhou:
Certain subclass of starlike functions.
- Pablo González-Vera, H. Martínez, Juan J. Trujillo:
An application of Szegö quadratures to the computation of the Fourier transform.
- Anvar Hasanov, Mamasali Turaev:
Decomposition formulas for the double hypergeometric functions G1 and G2.
- N. Hayek, B. J. González, E. R. Negrin:
A variant of the Stieltjes transform on distributions of compact support.
- Hüseyin Irmak:
Some applications of Hadamard convolution to multivalently analytic and multivalently meromorphic functions.
- Jay M. Jahangiri:
Generalized bounded boundary turning functions.
- C. M. Joshi, Yashoverdhan Vyas:
Extensions of two q-series expansions with applications to biorthogonal rational functions.
- Soon-Mo Jung, Themistocles M. Rassias:
Ulam's problem for approximate homomorphisms in connection with Bernoulli's differential equation.
- Boris Khots, Dmitriy Khots:
Observer's mathematics - mathematics of relativity.
- Anatoly A. Kilbas, Margarita Rivero, Luis Rodríguez-Germá, Juan J. Trujillo:
alpha-Analytic solutions of some linear fractional differential equations with variable coefficients.
- Adem Kiliçman, Zeyad Abdel Aziz Al Zhour:
Kronecker operational matrices for fractional calculus and some applications.
- Taekyun Kim:
Lebesgue-Radon-Nikodym theorem with respect to q-Volkenborn distribution on muq.
- Yong Chan Kim:
Mapping properties of differential inequalities related to univalent functions.
- Shy-Der Lin, Yen-Shung Tsai, Pin-Yu Wang:
Explicit solutions of a certain class of associated Legendre equations by means of fractional calculus.
- Jin-Lin Liu:
Further properties of a certain subclass of analytic and multivalent functions.
- Francesco Mainardi, Gianni Pagnini, Rudolf Gorenflo:
Some aspects of fractional diffusion equations of single and distributed order.
- Bahman Mehri, Sadegh Jokar:
Lebesgue function for multivariate interpolation by radial basis functions.
- S. P. Mirevski, L. Boyadjiev, R. Scherer:
On the Riemann-Liouville fractional calculus, g-Jacobi functions and F-Gauss functions.
- Madan Lal Mittal, Uaday Singh, Vishnu Narayan Mishra:
On the strong Nörlund summability of conjugate Fourier series.
- Saralees Nadarajah, Samuel Kotz:
Some bivariate Bessel distributions.
- Katsuyuki Nishimoto:
N-Fractional calculus of products of some power functions and some doubly infinite sums.
- Junichi Nishiwaki, Shigeyoshi Owa:
Certain classes of analytic functions concerned with uniformly starlike and convex functions.
- Shigeyoshi Owa, Tadayuki Sekine, Rikuo Yamakawa:
On Sakaguchi type functions.
- Öznur Özkan:
Some subordination results on the classes starlike and convex functions of complex order.
- J. Patel, N. E. Cho:
On certain sufficient conditions for close-to-convexity.
- Á. Pintér, Csaba Rakaczki:
On the zeros of shifted Bernoulli polynomials.
- Tibor K. Pogány:
Whittaker-type derivative sampling reconstruction of stochastic Lalpha(Omega)-processes.
- Asghar Qadir:
The generalization of special functions.
- R. K. Raina, D. K. Bansal:
Some properties of a certain class of rational functions.
- Hitoshi Saitoh:
Geometric properties of solutions of a class of ordinary linear differential equations.
- Ekrem Savas:
On some new double sequence spaces defined by a modulus.
- Tadayuki Sekine, Shigeyoshi Owa, Kazuyuki Tsurumi:
Integral means of certain analytic functions for fractional calculus.
- T. N. Shanmugam:
Hypergeometric functions in the geometric function theory.
- T. N. Shanmugam, A. Singaravelu:
Differential sandwich theorems for some subclasses of analytic functions associated with linear operator.
- A. I. Shtern:
Stability of the van der Waerden theorem on the continuity of homomorphisms of compact semisimple Lie groups.
- Yilmaz Simsek:
On twisted q-Hurwitz zeta function and q-two-variable L-function.
- Bhaskar Srivastava:
Some theta-function identities.
- Rich Stankewitz, Hiroki Sumi:
Structure of Julia sets of polynomial semigroups with bounded finite postcritical set.
- Hiroki Sumi:
Random dynamics of polynomials and devil's-staircase-like functions in the complex plane.
- Katsuo Takano:
On Laplace transforms of some probability densities.
- Richard Tremblay, B. Jean Fugère:
The use of fractional derivatives to expand analytical functions in terms of quadratic functions with applications to special functions.
- Luis Verde-Star:
Symmetric multivariate Chebyshev polynomials.
- Ram U. Verma:
Proximal point algorithms and generalized nonlinear variational problems.
- Pin-Yu Wang, Shy-Der Lin, Shih-Tong Tu:
A survey of fractional-calculus approaches to the solutions of the Bessel differential equation of general order.
- Sheldon Yang:
A further expansion of the Riemann zeta-function.
- Osman Yürekli:
Identities on fractional integrals and various integral transforms.
Volume 187, Number 2, April 2007
Last update Fri May 24 19:59:57 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Yan Xia, Guofen Zhang:
Reliability equivalence factors in Gamma distribution.
- Chi-Ming Lin, Mitsuo Gen:
Multiobjective resource allocation problem by multistage decision-based hybrid genetic algorithm.
- Ali Azadeh, S. F. Ghaderi, Mona Anvari, Morteza Saberi, H. Izadbakhsh:
An integrated artificial neural network and fuzzy clustering algorithm for performance assessment of decision making units.
- Biswajit Mondal, Asoke Kumar Bhunia, Manoranjan Maiti:
Optimal two-species harvesting policy with price and size (biomass) of the fish population dependent catch rate function.
- Kwan Pyo Ko, Byung-Gook Lee, Gang Joon Yoon:
A study on the mask of interpolatory symmetric subdivision schemes.
- Minghui Wang, Xuehan Cheng, Musheng Wei:
Iterative algorithms for solving the matrix equation AXB+CXTD=E.
- M. T. Darvishi, A. Barati:
A third-order Newton-type method to solve systems of nonlinear equations.
- Gaohang Yu, Yanlin Zhao, Zengxin Wei:
A descent nonlinear conjugate gradient method for large-scale unconstrained optimization.
- Ying Wan, Lina Song, Li Yin, Hongqing Zhang:
Generalized method and new exact wave solutions for (2+1)-dimensional Broer-Kaup-Kupershmidt system.
- Feng Ding, Huibo Chen, Ming Li:
Multi-innovation least squares identification methods based on the auxiliary model for MISO systems.
- Kamonrat Nammanee, Suthep Suantai:
The modified Noor iterations with errors for non-Lipschitzian mappings in Banach spaces.
- Muhammad Aslam Noor, Zhenyu Huang:
Three-step methods for nonexpansive mappings and variational inequalities.
- Hongxian Zhou, Wei Xu, Xiaoshan Zhao, Bingchang Zhou:
Bifurcations of limit cycles for a perturbed quintic Hamiltonian system with four infinite singular points.
- Zhi-lian Yan, Xi-qiang Liu, Ling Wang:
The direct symmetry method and its application in variable coefficients Schrödinger equation.
- Aurora Hermoso-Carazo, Josefa Linares-Pérez:
Different approaches for state filtering in nonlinear systems with uncertain observations.
- Luis F. Cordero, René Escalante:
Segmented Tau approximation for test neutral functional differential equations.
- Emiko Ishiwata, Yoshiaki Muroya:
Rational approximation method for delay differential equations with proportional delay.
- Huifeng Gu, Zhi-bin Li:
A modified Adomian method for system of nonlinear differential equations.
- N. Castro-González, J. Y. Vélez-Cerrada:
The weighted Drazin inverse of perturbed matrices with related support idempotents.
- Qing-Hua Zhang, Shuiming Chen, Jian Ma, Yuanyuan Qu:
Solutions of linear ordinary differential equations with non-singular varying coefficients by using the corrected Fourier series.
- Changpin Li, Weihua Deng:
Remarks on fractional derivatives.
- Tomohiro Sogabe:
On a two-term recurrence for the determinant of a general matrix.
- K. R. Kazmi, F. A. Khan:
Auxiliary problems and algorithm for a system of generalized variational-like inequality problems.
- Mohan K. Kadalbajoo, V. P. Ramesh:
Hybrid method for numerical solution of singularly perturbed delay differential equations.
- Jizhong Wang, Fanwei Meng, Sanyang Liu:
Integral average method for oscillation of second order partial differential equations with delays.
- Ivanka Tr. Angelova, Lubin G. Vulkov:
High-order finite difference schemes for elliptic problems with intersecting interfaces.
- Fanwei Meng, Cuiqin Ma:
Oscillation results for linear second order matrix differential systems with damping.
- M. El-Tawil, W. El-Tahan, A. Hussein:
Using FEM-RVT technique for solving a randomly excited ordinary differential equation with a random operator.
- Y. G. Sun, S. H. Saker:
Forced oscillation of higher order nonlinear difference equations.
- Ling Bai, Ke Wang:
A diffusive single-species model with periodic coefficients and its optimal harvesting policy.
- Yonghong Yao, Muhammad Aslam Noor:
Convergence of three-step iterations for asymptotically nonexpansive mappings.
- Junyu Tan, Yong Wu, Linhua Zhang:
Two-dimensional multiple non-homogeneous harmonic equation and its boundary integral equations.
- Zhaolu Tian, Chuanqing Gu:
The iterative methods for centrosymmetric matrices.
- Fábio Antonio Dorini, Maria Cristina C. Cunha:
A finite volume method for the mean of the solution of the random transport equation.
- Ali Tavakoli, Asghar Kerayechian:
Improvement of the rate of convergence estimates for multigrid algorithm.
- Bimal Kumar Mishra, Dinesh Saini:
Mathematical models on computer viruses.
- Muhammad Aslam Noor:
New iterative schemes for nonlinear equations.
- B. Ostadi, D. Moazzami, K. Rezaie:
A non-linear programming model for optimization of the electrical energy consumption in typical factory.
- Changbum Chun:
A family of composite fourth-order iterative methods for solving nonlinear equations.
- G. A. Afrouzi, Z. Naghizadeh, S. Mahdavi:
A numerical method for finding positive solution of elliptic systems with nonlinear diffusion in population dynamics.
- Xinyuan Wu:
A note on computational algorithm for the inverse of a square matrix.
- E. Ahmed, A. S. Hegazi:
A dynamic model for e-commerce taxation.
- Yi-Kuei Lin:
System performance of a two-commodity stochastic-flow network with cost attributes in terms of minimal cuts.
- Binh Quang Do, Lan Phuoc Nguyen:
Application of a genetic algorithm to the fuel reload optimization for a research reactor.
- J. Heinonen, F. Pettersson:
Hybrid ant colony optimization and visibility studies applied to a job-shop scheduling problem.
- Ljiljana Gajic, Vladimir Rakocevic:
Pair of non-self-mappings and common fixed points.
- Anouar Ben Mabrouk, Mohamed Lakdar Ben Mohamed, Khaled Omrani:
Finite difference approximate solutions for a mixed sub-superlinear equation.
- Kemal Polat, Salih Günes:
Classification of epileptiform EEG using a hybrid system based on decision tree classifier and fast Fourier transform.
- Jisheng Kou, Yitian Li:
Modified Chebyshev's method free from second derivative for non-linear equations.
- Majid Darehmiraki, Hasan Mishmast Nehi:
Molecular solution to the 0-1 knapsack problem based on DNA computing.
- Kejun Zhu, Shiwei Yu, Fengqin Diao:
Soft computing applications to estimate the quantitative contribution of education on economic growth.
- M. Rafei, D. D. Ganji, Hamid Reza Mohammadi Daniali:
Solution of the epidemic model by homotopy perturbation method.
- Xiang Lai, Yirang Yuan:
Galerkin alternating-direction methods for a kind of nonlinear hyperbolic equations on nonrectangular regions.
- Mohammad Saleh Tavazoei, Mohammad Haeri:
Comparison of different one-dimensional maps as chaotic search pattern in chaos optimization algorithms.
- Suh-Wen Chiou:
A globally convergent iterative scheme for toll design network with signal settings.
- Jean Marie Ntaganda, Benjamin Mampassi, Djibril Seck:
Modelling blood partial pressures of the human cardiovascular/respiratory system.
- Changyong Xu, Meijuan Wang:
Permanence for a delayed discrete three-level food-chain model with Beddington-DeAngelis functional response.
- M. Fakhraie, Abdollah Shidfar, M. Garshasbi:
A computational procedure for estimation of an unknown coefficient in an inverse boundary value problem.
- G. A. Afrouzi, S. Mahdavi, Z. Naghizadeh:
A numerical algorithm for finding positive solutions for classes of p-Laplacian equations.
- Abdul-Majid Wazwaz:
The extended tanh method for abundant solitary wave solutions of nonlinear wave equations.
- Mohsen Rabbani, Khosrow Maleknejad, N. Aghazadeh:
Numerical computational solution of the Volterra integral equations system of the second kind by using an expansion method.
- Jean M.-S. Lubuma, Kailash C. Patidar:
Non-standard methods for singularly perturbed problems possessing oscillatory/layer solutions.
- Zheng-Ming Ge, An-Ray Zhang:
Anticontrol of chaos of the fractional order modified van der Pol systems.
- Kangshun Li, Xuezhi Yue, Lishan Kang, Zhangxin Chen:
A particle gradient evolutionary algorithm for solving multi-objective problems.
- Guojian Lin:
Periodic solutions for van der Pol equation with time delay.
- Manuel de la Sen:
Stability criteria for linear time-invariant systems with point delays based on one-dimensional Routh-Hurwitz tests.
- Fajun Yu, Hongqing Zhang:
Constructing a multi-function equation hierarchy and its integrable coupling system with MAPLE.
- Shahid S. Siddiqi, Ghazala Akram:
Solution of the system of fourth order boundary value problems using cubic spline.
- Yuan Gong Sun, Long Wang, Guangming Xie:
Delay-dependent robust stability and Hinfinity control for uncertain discrete-time switched systems with mode-dependent time delays.
- Donal O'Regan, Miroslawa Zima:
Leggett-Williams norm-type fixed point theorems for multivalued mappings.
- Yuan Gong Sun:
Remark on the paper of Park.
- Yujun Cui, Yumei Zou:
Nontrivial solutions of singular superlinear m-point boundary value problems.
- Nicolas Le Bihan, Stephen J. Sangwine:
Jacobi method for quaternion matrix singular value decomposition.
- Feng Gao, Chun-Mei Chi:
Unconditionally stable difference schemes for a one-space-dimensional linear hyperbolic equation.
- Quanyi Lü, Manyu Xiao, Min Zhou:
A parallel algorithm based on Galerkin theory for block-tridiagonal linear systems.
- Yadong Shang:
Bäcklund transformation, Lax pairs and explicit exact solutions for the shallow water waves equation.
- Seifedine Kadry:
Analysis of a non-linear system by a new technique based on the Continuation method.
- Hongxia Wu, Tianyou Fan:
Nonlinear dispersive ZK(n, n) equations: New compacton solutions and solitary pattern solutions.
- Dehong Ji, Weigao Ge:
Multiple positive solutions for some p-Laplacian boundary value problems.
- Zhengrong Zhao, Wei Wang, Bin Yang:
Delay and its time-derivative dependent robust stability of neutral control system.
- E. Demetriou, M. A. Christou, Christodoulos Sophocleous:
On the classification of similarity solutions of a two-dimensional diffusion-advection equation.
- C. Xenophontos, L. Oberbroeckling:
A numerical study on the finite element solution of singularly perturbed systems of reaction-diffusion problems.
- Lina Song, Hongqing Zhang:
A new Korteweg-de Vries equation-based sub-equation method and its application to the (2+1)-dimensional Korteweg-de Vries equation.
- Lina Song, Hongqing Zhang:
New exact solutions for the Konopelchenko-Dubrovsky equation using an extended Riccati equation rational expansion method and symbolic computation.
- Yuexin Yu, Liping Wen, Shoufu Li:
Stability analysis of general linear methods for nonlinear neutral delay differential equations.
- Guoliang He, Yong Zhang, Huang Xiaoqin:
The locally stabilized finite volume method for incompressible flow.
- Shouyuan Yang, Xingwei Zhou:
A note on irregular wavelet frames.
- Mohamed El-Gamel:
Sinc and the numerical solution of fifth-order boundary value problems.
- Guo Konghua, Xi-Yan Hu, Lei Zhang:
A new iteration method for the matrix equation AX=B.
- Zizhong Wang, Huiqing Yang, Jiu Ding:
Web graphics for the computation of invariant measures.
- Jin-Lin Liu, Khalida Inayat Noor:
On subordinations for certain analytic functions associated with Noor integral operator.
- Ali Vahidian Kamyad, M. Keyanpour, M. H. Farahi:
A new approach for solving of optimal nonlinear control problems.
- Jonas Rimas:
On computing of arbitrary positive integer powers for tridiagonal matrices with elements 1, 0, 0, ..., 0, 1 in principal and 1, 1, 1, ..., 1 in neighbouring diagonals - II.
- Nilam, Murray E. Alexander, Ruchi Mathur, Seyed M. Moghadas, Pappur N. Shivakumar:
Modelling the effect of CSII on the control of glucose concentration in type 1 diabetes.
- Jinhai Chen, Zuhe Shen:
Regularized conjugate gradient method for skew-symmetric indefinite system of linear equations and applications.
- Mostafa A. Khalik, M. Sherif, S. Saraya, F. Areed:
Parameter identification problem: Real-coded GA approach.
- R. Thukral:
A new method for accelerating convergence of alternating series.
- K. P. Badakhshan, Ali Vahidian Kamyad:
Numerical solution of nonlinear optimal control problems using nonlinear programming.
- M. Masjed-Jamei, Mehdi Dehghan:
A probabilistic model for quadrature rules.
- Markus Neher:
A note on a sum associated with the generalized hypergeometric function.