Volume 197, Number 1, March 2008
- Anouar Ben Mabrouk, Mekki Ayadi:
A linearized finite-difference method for the solution of some mixed concave and convex non-linear problems.
- Manuel de la Sen:
Strong and weak oscillatory behavior in time-varying linear difference equations of arbitrary order in the presence of unmodeled dynamics and nominal parametrical errors.
- José-Vicente Noguera, Leandro Tortosa, Antonio Zamora:
Analysis and efficiency of the GNG3D algorithm for mesh simplification.
- Feng Ding, Peter Xiaoping Liu, Jie Ding:
Iterative solutions of the generalized Sylvester matrix equations by using the hierarchical identification principle.
- Dehong Ji, Hanying Feng, Weigao Ge:
The existence of symmetric positive solutions for some nonlinear equation systems.
- Shuhuang Xiang, Weihua Gui:
On generalized quadrature rules for fast oscillatory integrals.
- D. Vieru, T. Hayat, Corina Fetecau, Constantin Fetecau:
On the first problem of Stokes for Burgers' fluids. II: The cases gamma=lambda2/4 and gamma>lambda2/4.
- Lina Song, Hongqing Zhang:
Application of the extended homotopy perturbation method to a kind of nonlinear evolution equations.
- Yong Chen, Hongli An, Zhibin Li:
The function cascade synchronization approach with uncertain parameters or not for hyperchaotic systems.
- Rahmat Ali Khan:
Generalized approximations for nonlinear three-point boundary value problems.
- Yuan Gong Sun, Fan Wei Meng:
Nonoscillation and oscillation of second order half-linear difference equations.
- Sheng Zhang:
Exp-function method exactly solving a KdV equation with forcing term.
- Zhongli Wei, Mingchuan Zhang:
Positive solutions of singular sub-linear boundary value problems for fourth-order and second-order differential equation systems.
- Khalida Inayat Noor:
On certain analytic functions related with strongly close-to-convex functions.
- Tongbo Liu, Hong Li:
Local analytic solution of a second-order functional differential equation with a state derivative dependent delay.
- O. P. Layeni:
Remark on modifications of Adomian decomposition method.
- Vijay Gupta:
Some approximation properties of q-Durrmeyer operators.
- Tadeusz Jankowski:
Positive solutions of three-point boundary value problems for second order impulsive differential equations with advanced arguments.
- Athanassios G. Bratsos, Matthias Ehrhardt, Ioannis Th. Famelis:
A discrete Adomian decomposition method for discrete nonlinear Schrödinger equations.
- Jiali Zhou, Shuyou Zhang, Guoping Yang, Jianrong Tan:
A convergence theorem for the inexact Newton methods based on Hölder continuous Fréchet derivative.
- Hiroaki Mukaidani:
Numerical computation for Hinfinity output feedback control for strongly coupled large-scale systems.
- Xiaoshan Zhao, Mingchun Wang, Wei Xu:
Bifurcations of traveling wave solutions for a class of the nonlinear equations.
- Wen-Yuan Chen:
Multiple-watermarking scheme of the European Article Number Barcode using similar code division multiple access technique.
- Sihua Liang, Jihui Zhang:
Positive solutions of 2nth-order ordinary differential equations with multi-point boundary conditions.
- Zhijun Liu, Meng Fan, Lansun Chen:
Globally asymptotic stability in two periodic delayed competitive systems.
- Wenting Li, Hongqing Zhang:
Generalized multiple Riccati equations rational expansion method with symbolic computation to construct exact complexiton solutions of nonlinear partial differential equations.
- Jie Ding, Feng Ding, Shi Zhang:
Parameter identification of multi-input, single-output systems based on FIR models and least squares principle.
- Zhijun Zeng, Zhongcheng Zhou:
Multiple positive periodic solutions for a class of state-dependent delay functional differential equations with feedback control.
- Niall Dodds:
Further spectral properties of uniformly elliptic operators that include a non-local term.
- Roman Witula, Damian Slota:
Partial fractions decompositions of some rational functions.
- Alicia Cordero, Juan R. Torregrosa:
A class of multi-point iterative methods for nonlinear equations.
- Emrah Kilic:
Explicit formula for the inverse of a tridiagonal matrix by backward continued fractions.
- Xiang-Tuan Xiong, Chu-Li Fu:
A spectral regularization method for solving surface heat flux on a general sideways parabolic.
- Ali Demir, Nese Omur, Yucel Turker Ulutas:
Optimization by k-Lucas numbers.
- Aimei Huang:
Permanence of a nonlinear prey-competition model with delays.
- Zhensong Liao, Yan Huang:
Horseshoe and topological entropy estimate of a class of three-dimensional cellular neural networks.
- Bo Sun, Ying Qu, WeiGao Ge:
Existence and iteration of positive solutions for a multipoint one-dimensional p-Laplacian boundary value problem.
- Li Li, Bo Han:
A dynamical system method for solving nonlinear ill-posed problems.
- Xiuyun Zhang:
Some results of linear fractional order time-delay system.
- Yi Xie, Haishen Lü:
An existence theorem for singular boundary value problems with sign changing nonlinearities.
- Wen-Xian Xie, Wei Xu, Li Cai:
Numerical meshfree path integration method for non-linear dynamic systems.
- Sang-Hee Lee, Nan-Yao Su:
Estimating the population size of subterranean termites by using a novel diffusion-based method.
- Jeong-Soo Park, Guoqi Q. Qian, Yuna Jun:
Monte Carlo EM algorithm in logistic linear models involving non-ignorable missing data.
- Huihui Pang, Hanying Feng, Weigao Ge:
Multiple positive solutions of quasi-linear boundary value problems for finite difference equations.
- B. Wang, X. Liu, S. Zhong:
New stability analysis for uncertain neutral system with time-varying delay.
- David W. Weyburne:
Erratum to "A mathematical description of the fluid boundary layer" [Appl. Math. Comput. 175(2) (2006) 1675-1684].
Volume 197, Number 2, April 2008
Last update Fri May 24 16:14:44 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Zaid Odibat, Shaher Momani, Vedat Suat Ertürk:
Generalized differential transform method: Application to differential equations of fractional order.
- Mohamed Rahal, Abdelkader Ziadi:
A new extension of Piyavskii's method to Hölder functions of several variables.
- Manuel Arana-Jiménez, Rafaela Osuna Gómez, Antonio Rufián-Lizana, Gabriel Ruiz Garzón:
KT-invex control problem.
- S. A. El-Wakil, M. A. Abdou, A. Hendi:
New periodic and soliton solutions of nonlinear evolution equations.
- Ioannis K. Argyros, Saïd Hilout:
Local convergence of Newton-like methods for generalized equations.
- Bashir Ahmad, S. Sivasundaram:
Existence results and monotone iterative technique for impulsive hybrid functional differential systems with anticipation and retardation.
- Miao-Sheng Chen, Yu-Ti Shih:
Optimal pricing for patent protected new products.
- Igor Boglaev:
The solution of a semilinear evolutionary convection-diffusion problem by a monotone domain decomposition algorithm.
- Somyot Plubtieng, Rattanaporn Punpaeng:
A new iterative method for equilibrium problems and fixed point problems of nonexpansive mappings and monotone mappings.
- Ali Abbasi Molai, Esmaile Khorram:
Another modification from two papers of Ghodousian and Khorram and Khorram et al.
- Changfeng Ma, Jia Tang:
The quadratic convergence of a smoothing Levenberg-Marquardt method for nonlinear complementarity problem.
- Xinzhu Meng, Lansun Chen:
The dynamics of a new SIR epidemic model concerning pulse vaccination strategy.
- Yasuhito Tanaka:
On the computability of binary social choice rules in an infinite society and the halting problem.
- Walid Tfaili, Patrick Siarry:
A new charged ant colony algorithm for continuous dynamic optimization.
- Xiezhang Li:
The optimal parameter of SOR-k method for p-cyclic matrices.
- Isaac E. Lagaris, Ioannis G. Tsoulos:
Stopping rules for box-constrained stochastic global optimization.
- A. A. Mousa, I. M. El-Desoky:
GENLS: Co-evolutionary algorithm for nonlinear system of equations.
- Ching-Liang Su:
Finger edge extraction and finger shape comparisons for person's identification by using index, middle, and ring fingers.
- Changbum Chun, YoonMee Ham:
Some fourth-order modifications of Newton's method.
- Tanmay Chowdhury, Shovonlal Roy, J. Chattopadhyay:
Modeling migratory grazing of zooplankton on toxic and non-toxic phytoplankton.
- Sun-Yuan Hsieh, Ming-Yu Chen:
A DNA-based solution to the graph isomorphism problem using Adleman-Lipton model with stickers.
- Ayaz Isazadeh, Hamid Nouri, Maral Rezvan:
An evolutionary system architecture for information protection.
- Mohan K. Kadalbajoo, Kapil K. Sharma:
A numerical method based on finite difference for boundary value problems for singularly perturbed delay differential equations.
- Shanhe Wu:
A new sharpened and generalized version of Hölder's inequality and its applications.
- Masahito Kitamura, Takehiro Inohara:
A characterization of completeness of blockability relations with respect to unanimity.
- Abdul-Majid Wazwaz:
Multiple-soliton solutions for the fifth order Caudrey-Dodd-Gibbon (CDG) equation.
- Sergio Amat, C. Bermúdez, Sonia Busquier, Sergio Plaza:
On the dynamics of the Euler iterative function.
- James P. Braselton, Martha L. Abell, Lorraine M. Braselton:
Effects of genetic immunity and resistance on endemics.
- Costanza Conti, Rossana Morandi, Christophe Rabut:
Locally tensor product functions in algebraic grid optimization.
- Tai-fang Li, De-sheng Li, Zhao-di Xu, Ya-ling Fang:
New iterative methods for non-linear equations.
- Jou-Ming Chang, Jinn-Shyong Yang:
Fault-tolerant cycle-embedding in alternating group graphs.
- Senlin Guo, Feng Qi, H. M. Srivastava:
Supplements to a class of logarithmically completely monotonic functions associated with the gamma function.
- Her-Terng Yau, Jun-Juh Yan:
Chaos synchronization of different chaotic systems subjected to input nonlinearity.
- Ying Wang, Lishan Liu, Yonghong Wu:
Positive solutions of singular boundary value problems on the half-line.
- Jiuwen Cao, Shouming Zhong, Yuanyuan Hu:
Novel delay-dependent stability conditions for a class of MIMO networked control systems with nonlinear perturbation.
- Huizhuo Wu, KeCun Zhang:
A new accelerating method for global non-convex quadratic optimization with non-convex quadratic constraints.
- Linghua Kong, Jinhuan Wang, Sining Zheng:
Asymptotic analysis to a parabolic equation with a weighted localized source.
- Fajun Yu, Hongqing Zhang:
Hamiltonian structure of the integrable couplings for the multicomponent Dirac hierarchy.
- Hu Yang, Deqiang Liu, Jianwen Xu:
Matrix left symmetry factor and its applications in generalized inverses A(2, 4)T, S.
- Muneomi Sagara, Hiroaki Mukaidani, Toru Yamamoto:
Numerical solution of stochastic Nash games with state-dependent noise for weakly coupled large-scale systems.
- Xiaoming He, Wenming Zou:
Nontrivial solitary waves to the generalized Kadomtsev-Petviashvili equations.
- O. M. Kwon, Ju H. Park, Sang-Moon Lee:
On stability criteria for uncertain delay-differential systems of neutral type with time-varying delays.
- A. S. Saad, M. Banaszkiewicz, G. Sitarski:
A new algorithm of the recurrent power series method for the non-gravitational motion of comets.
- S. A. Belbas:
A reduction method for optimal control of Volterra integral equations.
- T. Gnana Bhaskar, S. Hariharan, Neela Nataraj:
Heatlet approach to diffusion equation on unbounded domains.
- Li Li, Fajun Yu, Xiaodong Liu:
Feedback control of fractional nonlinear differential algebraic systems with Hamiltonian function method.
- Shan-He Wu, H. M. Srivastava:
A further refinement of a Jordan type inequality and its application.
- Quan Yuan, Zhiqing He, Huinan Leng:
A hybrid genetic algorithm for a class of global optimization problems with box constraints.