Volume 205, Number 1, November 2008
- Sunan Huang, Haibo He, Kang Li:
Special issue on life system modeling and bio-inspired computing for LSMS 2007.
- Yuping Wang, Chuangyin Dang:
An evolutionary algorithm for dynamic multi-objective optimization.
- Xiaoping Xie, Zhitong Cao, Xuchu Weng:
Detecting spatiotemporal nonlinear dynamics in resting state of human brain based on fMRI datasets.
- Dajun Du, Minrui Fei:
A two-layer networked learning control system using actor-critic neural network.
- Feng Xu, Ting Wen, Keith A. Seffen, Tianjian Lu:
Modeling of skin thermal pain: A preliminary study.
- Hanning Chen, Yunlong Zhu:
Optimization based on symbiotic multi-species coevolution.
- Qi Kang, Lei Wang, Qidi Wu:
A novel ecological particle swarm optimization algorithm and its population dynamics analysis.
- Jinpeng Qi, Shihuang Shao, Yizhen Shen:
Cellular responding DNA damage: An improved modeling of P53 gene regulatory networks under ion radiation (IR).
- Yuan-Hua Liu, Jing-Xiu Bi, An-Ping Zeng, Jing-Qi Yuan:
A cybernetic model to describe the dynamics of myeloma cell cultivations.
- Zhihua Cui, Xingjuan Cai, Jianchao Zeng, Guoji Sun:
Particle swarm optimization with FUSS and RWS for high dimensional functions.
- Rongbo Zhu, Jiangqing Wang, Maode Ma:
Intelligent MAC model for traffic scheduling in IEEE 802.11e wireless LANs.
- Weijin Jiang, Lianmei Zhang, Pu Wang:
Nonlinear time series forecasting of time-delay neural network embedded with Bayesian regularization.
- G. I. Rashed, H. I. Shaheen, X. Z. Duan, S. J. Cheng:
Evolutionary optimization techniques for optimal location and parameter setting of TCSC under single line contingency.
- Qun Niu, Bin Jiao, Xingsheng Gu:
Particle swarm optimization combined with genetic operators for job shop scheduling problem with fuzzy processing time.
- Yang Song, Jian Fan, Minrui Fei, Taicheng Yang:
Robust H INFINITY control of discrete switched system with time delay.
- Shiwei Ma, Kang Li:
Fast parametric time-frequency modeling of nonstationary signals.
- Xinan Yang, Xiao Sun, Jianming Xie, Zuhong Lu:
Comparability of gene expression in human blood, immune and carcinoma cells.
- Xiaojie Lin, Zengji Du, Wenbin Liu:
Uniqueness and existence results for a third-order nonlinear multi-point boundary value problem.
- Ya-zhou Li, Kai-ming Li, Chang Lin:
Exp-function method for solving the generalized-Zakharov equations.
- M. Ziani, F. Guyomarc'h:
An autoadaptative limited memory Broyden's method to solve systems of nonlinear equations.
- R. Naz, Fazal Mahmood Mahomed, D. P. Mason:
Comparison of different approaches to conservation laws for some partial differential equations in fluid mechanics.
- Zengji Du, Xiaojie Lin, Christopher C. Tisdell:
A multiplicity result for p-Lapacian boundary value problems via critical points theorem.
- Sahidul Islam:
Multi-objective marketing planning inventory model: A geometric programming approach.
- Mian-Tao Chao, Zhong-Xing Wang, Yu-Mei Liang, Qing-Jie Hu:
Quadratically constraint quadratical algorithm model for nonlinear minimax problems.
- B. Diatta, C. Wafo Soh, Chaudry Masood Khalique:
Approximate symmetries and solutions of the hyperbolic heat equation.
- Zaid M. Odibat:
Compact structures in a class of nonlinearly dispersive equations with time-fractional derivatives.
- Feng Qi, Bai-Ni Guo:
Wendel's and Gautschi's inequalities: Refinements, extensions, and a class of logarithmically completely monotonic functions.
- Alvaro H. Salas:
Exact solutions for the general fifth KdV equation by the exp function method.
- Miodrag S. Petkovic:
A highly efficient root-solver of very fast convergence.
- Alberto Cabada, José Ángel Cid:
On the sign of the Green's function associated to Hill's equation with an indefinite potential.
- Hongjie Liu, Boqin Feng, Guochang Wu:
The compactly supported cardinal orthogonal vector-valued wavelets with dilation factor alpha.
- Lei Deng, Qifei Liu:
Iterative scheme for nonself generalized asymptotically quasi-nonexpansive mappings.
- Krisztina Kiss:
n-Dimensional ratio-dependent predator-prey systems with diffusion.
- Smaïl Djebali, Karima Mebarki:
On the singular generalized Fisher-like equation with derivative depending nonlinearity.
- Changfeng Ma:
The finite element analysis of a decoupled T-psi scheme for solving eddy-current problems.
- Wei Zhu:
Global exponential stability of impulsive reaction-diffusion equation with variable delays.
- Qing-Wen Wang, Guang-Jing Song, Chun-Yan Lin:
Rank equalities related to the generalized inverse AT, S(2) with applications.
- Fei Han, Quanyi Wang:
Multiple positive periodic solutions for a class of nonlinear functional differential equations.
- Honglin Wu:
On the lower bounds for the norms of Cauchy-Toeplitz and Cauchy-Hankel matrices.
- Nikolai A. Kudryashov, Nadejda B. Loguinova:
Extended simplest equation method for nonlinear differential equations.
- Sunil, Amit Mahajan:
Thermoconvective magnetized ferrofluid with internal angular momentum saturating a porous medium: A nonlinear stability analysis.
- O. M. Kwon, Ju H. Park:
New delay-dependent robust stability criterion for uncertain neural networks with time-varying delays.
- Mujahid Abbas, Safeer Hussain Khan, B. E. Rhoades:
Simpler is also better in approximating fixed points.
- Qingliu Yao:
Monotonically iterative method of nonlinear cantilever beam equations.
- Donal O'Regan:
Singular integral equations arising in draining and coating flows.
- M. Yousuf:
On the class of high order time stepping schemes based on Padé approximations for the numerical solution of Burgers' equation.
- Heli Gao, Chuancun Yin:
A perturbed risk process compounded by a geometric Brownian motion with a dividend barrier strategy.
- Jianjiang Yu, Kan-Jian Zhang, Shumin Fei, Tao Li:
Simplified exponential stability analysis for recurrent neural networks with discrete and distributed time-varying delays.
- Satya Deo, Ashish Tiwari:
On the solution of a partial differential equation representing irrotational flow in bispherical polar coordinates.
- Shuming Chen, Chenshun Li:
Nonoscillatory solutions of second order nonlinear difference equations.
- Moon Ho Lee, Subash Shree Pokhrel, Daechul Park:
A new sparse matrix analysis of discrete Fourier transform.
- C. Posadas-Castillo, C. Cruz-Hernández, R. M. López-Gutiérrez:
Synchronization of chaotic neural networks with delay in irregular networks.
- Corina Fetecau, Constantin Fetecau, M. Khan, D. Vieru:
Decay of a potential vortex in a generalized Oldroyd-B fluid.
- H. El-Owaidy, H. Y. Mohamed:
Erratum to "On the periodic solutions for an nth order difference equations" [Appl. Math. Comput. 135(2003) 383-390].
Volume 205, Number 2, November 2008
Last update Wed May 22 16:59:40 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- De-Shuang Huang:
Special issue on advanced intelligent computing theory and methodology in applied mathematics and computation.
- Pingkang Li, Kang Li:
A recursive algorithm for nonlinear model identification.
- Qingwei Gao, Yanfei Zhao, Yixiang Lu:
Despeckling SAR images using stationary wavelet transform combining with directional filter banks.
- Yun Xue, Chong Sze Tong, Ying Chen, Wen-Sheng Chen:
Clustering-based initialization for non-negative matrix factorization.
- Hoang-Hon Trinh, Dae-Nyeon Kim, Kang-Hyun Jo:
Facet-based multiple building analysis for robot intelligence.
- Pei-Chann Chang, Shih-Hsin Chen, Chin-Yuan Fan, Chien-Lung Chan:
Genetic algorithm integrated with artificial chromosomes for multi-objective flowshop scheduling problems.
- Xiaobin Tan, Hongsheng Xi:
Hidden semi-Markov model for anomaly detection.
- Ken Yeh, Chen-Yuan Chen, Cheng-Wu Chen:
Robustness design of time-delay fuzzy systems using fuzzy Lyapunov method.
- Jin-Juan Quan, Xian-Bin Wen, Xue-Quan Xu:
Multiscale probabilistic neural network method for SAR image segmentation.
- Din-Chang Tseng, Hsiao-Ting Tseng, Chun-Liang Chien:
Automatic cloud removal from multi-temporal SPOT images.
- Young Gil Kim, Young-Jun Song, Un-Dong Chang, Dong-Woo Kim, Tae-Sung Yun, Jae-Hyeong Ahn:
Face recognition using a fusion method based on bidirectional 2DPCA.
- Yan-Kui Liu:
The convergent results about approximating fuzzy random minimum risk problems.
- Jun-Fei Qiao, Ying Zhang, Hong-Gui Han:
Fast unit pruning algorithm for feedforward neural network design.
- Jianliang Tang, Wen-Sheng Chen, Jie Wang:
A novel linear algorithm for P5P problem.
- Qinge Wu, Tuo Wang, YongXuan Huang, JiSheng Li:
Improvement of algorithm on the track recognition.
- Dong-Chul Park:
Prediction of MPEG video traffic over ATM networks using dynamic bilinear recurrent neural network.
- Minrui Fei, Dajun Du, Kang Li:
A fast model identification method for networked control system.
- Weitong Huang, Yu Zhao, Shiqiang Yang, Yuchang Lu:
Analysis of the user behavior and opinion classification based on the BBS.
- Ying Lin, Jun Zhang, Jing Xiao:
A pseudo parallel ant algorithm with an adaptive migration controller.
- Changcai Yang, Sheng Zheng, Jin Ye:
Level set contour extraction method based on support value filter.
- Wenyan Li, Yongkui Man, Guoliang Li:
Optimal parameter design of input filters for general purpose inverter based on genetic algorithm.
- Hamidreza Rashidy Kanan, Karim Faez:
GA-based optimal selection of PZMI features for face recognition.
- Hamidreza Rashidy Kanan, Karim Faez:
An improved feature selection method based on ant colony optimization (ACO) evaluated on face recognition system.
- Quanxue Gao, Lei Zhang, David Zhang:
Face recognition using FLDA with single training image per person.
- David Taniar, J. Wenny Rahayu, Vincent C. S. Lee, Olena Daly:
Exception rules in association rule mining.
- Maolong Xi, Jun Sun, Wenbo Xu:
An improved quantum-behaved particle swarm optimization algorithm with weighted mean best position.
- Xue-Song Wang, Ming-Lin Hao, Yu-Hu Cheng:
On the use of differential evolution for forward kinematics of parallel manipulators.
- Dongil Han, Byoungmoo Lee, Jae Il Cho, Dae-Hwan Hwang:
Real-time object segmentation using disparity map of stereo matching.
- Jih-Gau Juang, Ren-Wei Lin, Wen-Kai Liu:
Comparison of classical control and intelligent control for a MIMO system.
- Fei Han, Qing-Hua Ling:
A new approach for function approximation incorporating adaptive particle swarm optimization and a priori information.
- Yalan Ye, Zhi-Lin Zhang, Jiazhi Zeng, Lei Peng:
A fast and adaptive ICA algorithm with its application to fetal electrocardiogram extraction.
- Yunfeng Lu, Jun Miao, Lijuan Duan, Yuanhua Qiao, Ruixin Jia:
A new approach to image segmentation based on simplified region growing PCNN.
- Yeung-hak Lee, David Marshall:
Curvature based normalized 3D component facial image recognition using fuzzy integral.
- Seung Ho Hyun, Bogun Jin, Seung Jae Lee:
A novel Bad Data Processing algorithm for analog data in substation automation systems.
- Lei Li, Jinwen Ma:
A BYY scale-incremental EM algorithm for Gaussian mixture learning.
- Fei Wang, Zejian Yuan, Nanning Zheng, Yuehu Liu:
A fast, memory-efficient and parallelizable arc/circle segmentation algorithm.
- Yen-Ping Chen, Jhun-Ying Yang, Shun-Nan Liou, Gwo-Yun Lee, Jeen-Shing Wang:
Online classifier construction algorithm for human activity detection using a tri-axial accelerometer.
- Jing Jie, Jianchao Zeng, Chongzhao Han, Qinghua Wang:
Knowledge-based cooperative particle swarm optimization.
- Sunkyoung Baek, Myunggwon Hwang, Hyunsook Chung, PanKoo Kim:
Kansei factor space classified by information for Kansei image modeling.
- Li Shang:
Denoising natural images based on a modified sparse coding algorithm.
- Kazuo Ohmi:
SOM-Based particle matching algorithm for 3D particle tracking velocimetry.
- Zhi-Kai Huang, Kwok-Wing Chau:
A new image thresholding method based on Gaussian mixture model.
- Ji-Xiang Du, Chuan-Min Zhai:
A hybrid learning algorithm combined with generalized RLS approach for radial basis function neural networks.
- Xiaofeng Wang, De-Shuang Huang, Ji-Xiang Du, Huan Xu, Laurent Heutte:
Classification of plant leaf images with complicated background.
- Wei Jia, Bin Ling, Kwok-Wing Chau, Laurent Heutte:
Palmprint identification using restricted fusion.