Volume 208, Number 1, February 2009
- Annamaria Barbagallo:
Existence and regularity of solutions to nonlinear degenerate evolutionary variational inequalities with applications to dynamic network equilibrium problems.
- Xiaojian Zhou:
A note on "Some higher-order modifications of Newton's method for solving nonlinear equations".
- Mehmet Zeki Sarikaya, Hüseyin Yildirim:
On the B-convolutions of the Bessel diamond kernel of Riesz.
- Fanchao Meng, Zengji Du:
Solvability of a second-order multi-point boundary value problem at resonance.
- M. M. Ali, Z. Kajee-Bagdadi:
A local exploration-based differential evolution algorithm for constrained global optimization.
- Zhu-Wu Wu, Xue-Feng Song, Ying-Ying Xu, Kun Liu:
A note on a minimax rule for portfolio selection and equilibrium price system.
- O. M. Kwon, Ju H. Park:
Delay-range-dependent stabilization of uncertain dynamic systems with interval time-varying delays.
- Ju H. Park, O. M. Kwon:
Further results on state estimation for neural networks of neutral-type with time-varying delay.
- Katarina Surla, Ljiljana Teofanov, Zorica Uzelac:
A robust layer-resolving spline collocation method for a convection-diffusion problem.
- Ljubomir Ciric, Nenad Cakic:
On common fixed point theorems for non-self hybrid mappings in convex metric spaces.
- Cosme Duque, Krisztina Kiss, Marcos Lizana:
On the dynamics of an n-dimensional ratio-dependent predator-prey system with diffusion.
- William J. Layton, Iuliana Stanculescu:
Chebychev optimized approximate deconvolution models of turbulence.
- Yehui Peng, Heying Feng, Qiyong Li:
A filter-variable-metric method for nonsmooth convex constrained optimization.
- Feng Qi, Pietro Cerone, Sever Silvestru Dragomir, H. M. Srivastava:
Alternative proofs for monotonic and logarithmically convex properties of one-parameter mean values.
- Olga Yu. Efimova:
Exact solutions of systems describing interacting populations with low critical densities.
- Li-Hua Zhang:
Travelling wave solutions for the generalized Zakharov-Kuznetsov equation with higher-order nonlinear terms.
- Baoheng Yao, Jianping Chen:
Series solution to the Falkner-Skan equation with stretching boundary.
- Weihua Jiang:
The existence of multiple positive periodic solutions for functional differential equations.
- Bo Du, Xueping Hu:
A new continuation theorem for the existence of solutions to p-Laplacian BVP at resonance.
- Mohamed Elouafi, Ahmed Driss Aiat Hadj:
A recursion formula for the characteristic polynomial of Hessenberg matrices.
- Sergio Falcón, Angel Plaza:
On k-Fibonacci numbers of arithmetic indexes.
- Biljana Nacevska:
Iterative methods for computing generalized inverses and splittings of operators.
- Ying He, Bo Han:
A wavelet adaptive-homotopy method for inverse problem in the fluid-saturated porous media.
- Aydin Huseynov:
On the sign of Green's function for an impulsive differential equation with periodic boundary conditions.
- Ljiljana Cvetkovic, Vladimir Kostic, Sonja Rauski:
A new subclass of H-matrices.
- Yonghong Yao, Yeong-Cheng Liou, Shin Min Kang:
Strong convergence of an iterative algorithm on an infinite countable family of nonexpansive mappings.
- Lianzhong Li, Fanwei Meng, Zhaowen Zheng:
Some new oscillation results for linear Hamiltonian systems.
- Ljiljana Cvetkovic, Maja Nedovic:
Special H-matrices and their Schur and diagonal-Schur complements.
- Zhiling Yuan, Xingwei Yuan, Fanwei Meng, Hongxia Zhang:
Some new delay integral inequalities and their applications.
- Yasin Adjabi, Fahd Jrad, Arezki Kessi, Ugurhan Mugan:
Third order differential equations with fixed critical points.
- Yijun Zhang, Dong Yue, Engang Tian:
New stability criteria of neural networks with interval time-varying delay: A piecewise delay method.
- Chun-Gang Zhu, Ren-Hong Wang:
Numerical solution of Burgers' equation by cubic B-spline quasi-interpolation.
- Ioannis G. Tsoulos:
Solving constrained optimization problems using a novel genetic algorithm.
- Kuo-Liang Chung, Yong-Huai Huang, Wei-Ning Yang, Yu-Chiao Hsu, Chyou-Hwa Chen:
Capacity maximization for reversible data hiding based on dynamic programming approach.
- Lawrence F. Shampine:
Stability of the leapfrog/midpoint method.
- Anjan Biswas, Daniela Milovic:
Optical solitons in a parabolic law media with fourth order dispersion.
Volume 208, Number 2, February 2009
Last update Fri May 24 20:00:03 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Sweta Pathak, Alakes Maiti, G. P. Samanta:
Rich dynamics of a food chain model with Hassell-Varley type functional responses.
- Gabriele Bonanno, Giuseppina D'Aguì:
A Neumann boundary value problem for the Sturm-Liouville equation.
- Mihai Alexe, Adrian Sandu:
Forward and adjoint sensitivity analysis with continuous explicit Runge-Kutta schemes.
- Elvira Di Nardo, I. Oliva:
On the computation of classical, boolean and free cumulants.
- Tamer Eren:
Minimizing the total weighted completion time on a single machine scheduling with release dates and a learning effect.
- Qin Deng:
Certain subclass of analytic functions with complex order.
- Jingli Wu, Jianxin Wang, Jianer Chen:
A practical algorithm based on particle swarm optimization for haplotype reconstruction.
- Yuqing Chen, Donal O'Regan:
On the homotopy property of topological degree for maximal monotone mappings.
- Songxiao Li, Stevo Stevic:
Cesàro-type operators on some spaces of analytic functions on the unit ball.
- Jian Zhang, Xiaoguang Li, Yonghong Wu:
Remarks on the blow-up rate for critical nonlinear Schrödinger equation with harmonic potential.
- Stephen L. Campbell, Vu Hoang Linh:
Stability criteria for differential-algebraic equations with multiple delays and their numerical solutions.
- Stevo Stevic:
Bloch-type functions with Hadamard gaps.
- Tadeusz Jankowski:
On dynamic equations with deviating arguments.
- Sh. Chen, S. Ponnusamy, Xiantao Wang:
Landau's theorem for certain biharmonic mappings.
- Xicheng Li, Mingyu Xu, Xiaoyun Jiang:
Homotopy perturbation method to time-fractional diffusion equation with a moving boundary condition.
- Li Ling-Xiao, Wang Ming-Liang:
The (G'/G)-expansion method and travelling wave solutions for a higher-order nonlinear schrödinger equation.
- Isabel Hernández, Consuelo Mateos, Juan Núñez, Ángel F. Tenorio:
Lie Theory: Applications to problems in Mathematical Finance and Economics.
- Chao-Qing Dai, Yue-Yue Wang:
The novel solitary wave structures and interactions in the (2 + 1)-dimensional Kortweg-de Vries system.
- M. Z. Liu, Qiubao Wang:
Numerical Hopf bifurcation of linear multistep methods for a class of delay differential equations.
- Murat Sari, Gürhan Gürarslan:
A sixth-order compact finite difference scheme to the numerical solutions of Burgers' equation.
- Zhen-Xia Shi, Wan-Tong Li, Cui-Ping Cheng:
Stability and uniqueness of traveling wavefronts in a two-dimensional lattice differential equation with delay.
- Shang-Jie Chen, Chun-Lei Tang:
Multiple periodic solutions for superquadratic first-order discrete Hamiltonian systems.
- Bo Du, Xueping Hu, Weigao Ge:
Positive solutions to a type of multi-point boundary value problem with delay and one-dimensional p-Laplacian.
- Weiwei Liu, Lishan Liu, Yonghong Wu:
Positive solutions of a singular boundary value problem for systems of second-order differential equations.
- S. J. Choi, Sang-Moon Lee, S. C. Won, Ju H. Park:
Improved delay-dependent stability criteria for uncertain Lur'e systems with sector and slope restricted nonlinearities and time-varying delays.
- Jing Qiang:
Additive Schwarz algorithms for parabolic problems.
- Yong Chan Kim:
A note on growth theorem of Bazilevic functions.
- Xie Ping Ding, Hai Rong Feng:
Algorithm for solving a new class of generalized nonlinear implicit quasi-variational inclusions in Banach spaces.
- Xiaoji Liu, Yaoming Yu, Hongxing Wang:
Determinantal representation of weighted generalized inverses.
- Hong-Cai Ma, Yan Wang, Zhen-Yun Qin:
New exact complex traveling wave solutions for (2+1)-dimensional BKP equation.