Volume 211, Number 1, May 2009
- Dongyang Shi, Lifang Pei:
Low order Crouzeix-Raviart type nonconforming finite element methods for the 3D time-dependent Maxwell's equations.
- Donatella Occorsio:
Extended Lagrange interpolation in weighted uniform norm.
- A. O. Mostafa, M. K. Aouf:
Certain subclasses of p-valent functions involving the Dziok-Srivastava operator.
- Magdi S. Mahmoud:
Generalized H2 control of switched discrete-time systems with unknown delays.
- Keitarou Ishikawa:
Fundamentals of simple games from a viewpoint of blockability relations.
- Jonas Rimas:
On computing of arbitrary positive integer powers for one type of even order symmetric anti-pentadiagonal matrices.
- Ozgur Baskan, Soner Haldenbilen, Huseyin Ceylan, Halim Ceylan:
A new solution algorithm for improving performance of ant colony optimization.
- Wangtu Xu, Shiwei He, Rui Song, Juan Li:
Reliability based assignment in stochastic-flow freight network.
- Peng Hu, Chengming Huang, Shulin Wu:
Asymptotic stability of linear multistep methods for nonlinear neutral delay differential equations.
- Yulan Ma, Bangqing Li, Cong Wang:
A series of abundant exact travelling wave solutions for a modified generalized Vakhnenko equation using auxiliary equation method.
- Miquel Grau-Sánchez, José Luis Díaz-Barrero:
Some sixth order zero-finding variants of Chebyshev-Halley methods.
- Luis Edgar Vicent:
Unitary rotation of square-pixellated images.
- Xihong Yan, Deren Han, Wenyu Sun:
A modified projection method with a new direction for solving variational inequalities.
- Miquel Grau-Sánchez, Miquel Noguera, José Luis Díaz-Barrero:
Adams-like techniques for zero-finder methods.
- Mohamed Elouafi, Ahmed Driss Aiat Hadj:
On the powers and the inverse of a tridiagonal matrix.
- Weiwei Xu, Wen Li:
The Hermitian reflexive solutions to the matrix inverse problem AX=B.
- Hong Gao, Bingwen Liu:
Existence and uniqueness of periodic solutions for forced Rayleigh-type equations.
- Jian Wang:
Error analysis of discrete conservation laws for Hamiltonian PDEs under the central box discretizations.
- Zhe Chen, Changhe Xiang, Kequan Zhao, Xuewen Liu:
Convergence analysis of Tikhonov-type regularization algorithms for multiobjective optimization problems.
- Fulong Wang, Yuqing Chen, Donal O'Regan:
Generalized degree for classes of finite dimensional upper hemi-continuous mappings in separable Banach spaces.
- Ping Wang, Na Zhao:
Finite termination of a smoothing-type algorithm for the monotone affine variational inequality problem.
- Shengqiang Tang, Jie Zheng, Zhaojuan Wang:
The integral factor method for solving a class of generalized KdV equation.
- José L. Hueso, Eulalia Martínez, Juan R. Torregrosa:
Third and fourth order iterative methods free from second derivative for nonlinear systems.
- H. M. Srivastava, Zivorad Tomovski:
Fractional calculus with an integral operator containing a generalized Mittag-Leffler function in the kernel.
- Jingxue Yin, Yinghua Li, Rui Huang:
The Cahn-Hilliard type equations with periodic potentials and sources.
- Stevo Stevic:
Weighted differentiation composition operators from mixed-norm spaces to weighted-type spaces.
- Shao-Gao Deng:
A local mountain pass theorem and applications to a double perturbed p(x)-Laplacian equations.
- Athanassios G. Bratsos:
A note on a paper by A.G. Bratsos, M. Ehrhardt and I.Th. Famelis.
- Yajun Ma, Jitao Sun:
Uniform eventual Lipschitz stability of impulsive systems on time scales.
- Darryl R. Overby, Jeffrey W. Ruberti, Haiyan Gong, Thomas F. Freddo, Mark Johnson:
Response to "Merchant and Heys, Effects of Variable Permeability on Aqueous Humor Outflow, Applied Mathematics and Computation 196 (2008) 371-380".
- Jeffrey J. Heys, Bradley M. Merchant:
Letter to the Editor.
Volume 211, Number 2, May 2009
Last update Thu May 23 18:15:14 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Bilâl Altay, Feyzi Basar, Eberhard Malkowsky:
Matrix transformations on some sequence spaces related to strong Cesàro summability and boundedness.
- Hong-bo Guo, Xin-guo Liu, Wei-guo Wang:
The block numerical range of matrix polynomials.
- G. Hariharan, K. Kannan, K. R. Sharma:
Haar wavelet method for solving Fisher's equation.
- Yang Yang, Jihui Zhang:
Existence of solutions for some discrete boundary value problems with a parameter.
- Cristina Jordán, C. Mendes Araújo, Juan R. Torregrosa:
N0 completions on partial matrices.
- Truong Nguyen-Ba, Han Hao, Hemza Yagoub, Rémi Vaillancourt:
One-step 5-stage Hermite-Birkhoff-Taylor ODE solver of order 12.
- Gordana Jovanovic-Dolecek, Vlatko Dolecek:
Application of Rouche's theorem for MP filter design.
- Xiao-Fang Wang, Tian-You Fan:
Study on the dynamics of the double cantilever-beam specimen of decagonal Al-Ni-Co quasicrystals.
- Jianqin Mei, Hongqing Zhang:
Symmetry reductions and explicit solutions of a (3 + 1)-dimensional PDE.
- Natasa Krejic, Zorana Luzanin, Irena Stojkovska:
Gauss-Newton-based BFGS method with filter for unconstrained minimization.
- Redha Iferroudjene, Karim Abed-Meraim, Adel Belouchrani:
A new Jacobi-like method for joint diagonalization of arbitrary non-defective matrices.
- Hao Cheng, Chu-Li Fu, Xiao-Li Feng:
Determining surface heat flux in the steady state for the Cauchy problem for the Laplace equation.
- Amit Kumar Maheshwari:
A fourth order iterative method for solving nonlinear equations.
- Jun-ling Zhang, Chang-yong Liang, Yong-qing Huang, Jian Wu, Shanlin Yang:
An effective multiagent evolutionary algorithm integrating a novel roulette inversion operator for engineering optimization.
- Xingping Sheng, Guoliang Chen:
An oblique projection iterative method to compute Drazin inverse and group inverse.
- Qi Zhang, Zhao Zhengquan, Gui Weihua:
Bifurcation of limit cycles at the equator.
- Min Li, Yuxiang Sun:
Practical criteria for H-matrices.
- Congying Han, Yongli Wang, Guoping He:
On the convergence of asynchronous parallel algorithm for large-scale linearly constrained minimization problem.
- Lingyun Wang, Li Xie, Xianfang Wang:
The residual based interactive stochastic gradient algorithms for controlled moving average models.
- Yao Ouyang, Radko Mesiar, Jun Li:
On the comonotonic-*-property for Sugeno integral.
- A. Chakrabarti, S. C. Martha:
Approximate solutions of Fredholm integral equations of the second kind.
- Xiao-Song Yang, Qingdu Li, Shijie Cheng:
Horseshoe chaos and topological entropy estimate in a simple power system.
- Changbum Chun, Beny Neta:
A third-order modification of Newton's method for multiple roots.
- H. Hashish, S. H. Behiry, N. A. El-Shamy:
Numerical integration using wavelets.
- Jüri Majak, Meelis Pohlak, Martin Eerme, Toomas Lepikult:
Weak formulation based Haar wavelet method for solving differential equations.
- Abdul-Majid Wazwaz:
Multiple-soliton solutions and multiple-singular soliton solutions for two higher-dimensional shallow water wave equations.
- Cunlu Zhao, Chun Yang:
Exact solutions for electro-osmotic flow of viscoelastic fluids in rectangular micro-channels.
- Y. Daido, Y. Lei, J. J. Liu, Gen Nakamura:
Numerical implementations of dynamical probe method for non-stationary heat equation.
- Zenonas Navickas, Minvydas Ragulskis:
How far one can go with the Exp-function method?
- Ismail Aslan, Turgut Özis:
On the validity and reliability of the (G'/G)-expansion method by using higher-order nonlinear equations.