Volume 46, Number 1, January 2007
Volume 46, Number 2, February 2007
Volume 46, Numbers 3-4, April 2007
Volume 46, Numbers 5-6, July 2007
Volume 46, Number 7-8, May 2008
Last update Sat May 18 20:02:12 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Douglas A. Cenzer, Rebecca Weber:
- George Barmpalias, Paul Brodhead, Douglas A. Cenzer, Jeffrey B. Remmel, Rebecca Weber:
Algorithmic randomness of continuous functions.
- Vasco Brattka:
Borel complexity and computability of the Hahn-Banach Theorem.
- Paul Brodhead, Douglas A. Cenzer:
Effectively closed sets and enumerations.
- Josef Berger, Douglas S. Bridges:
The anti-Specker property, a Heine-Borel property, and uniform continuity.
- Manuel Lameiras Campagnolo, Kerry Ojakian:
The elementary computable functions over the real numbers: applying two new techniques.
- Douglas A. Cenzer, Peter G. Hinman:
Degrees of difficulty of generalized r.e. separating classes.
- Joshua A. Cole:
Embedding FD(omega) into Ps densely.
- Johanna N. Y. Franklin:
Schnorr trivial reals: a construction.
- Iraj Kalantari, Larry Welch:
On degree-preserving homeomorphisms between trees in computable topology.