Volume 178, Number 1, July 2010 Operational Research Applied to Health Services:
A Special Volume Dedicated to the International Conference ORAHS2007
Last update Thu May 23 12:54:05 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Xiaolan Xie, Steve Gallivan, Alain Guinet, Marion S. Rauner:
Operational research applied to health services: a special volume dedicated to the international conference ORAHS'2007.
- Gergely Mincsovics, Nico P. Dellaert:
Stochastic dynamic nursing service budgeting.
- A. M. de Bruin, René Bekker, L. van Zanten, G. M. Koole:
Dimensioning hospital wards using the Erlang loss model.
- René Bekker, A. M. de Bruin:
Time-dependent analysis for refused admissions in clinical wards.
- Md. Asaduzzaman, Thierry J. Chaussalet, Nicola J. Robertson:
A loss network model with overflow for capacity planning of a neonatal unit.
- Paul E. Joustra, Erik van der Sluis, Nico M. van Dijk:
To pool or not to pool in hospitals: a theoretical and practical comparison for a radiotherapy outpatient department.
- Jeroen M. van Oostrum, Eelco Bredenhoff, Erwin W. Hans:
Suitability and managerial implications of a Master Surgical Scheduling approach.
- Elena Tanfani, Angela Testi:
A pre-assignment heuristic algorithm for the Master Surgical Schedule Problem (MSSP).
- Bo Zeng, Ayten Turkcan, Ji Lin, Mark A. Lawley:
Clinic scheduling models with overbooking for patients with heterogeneous no-show probabilities.
- Alexandre Mazier, Jean-Charles Billaut, Jean-François Tournamille:
Scheduling preparation of doses for a chemotherapy service.
- Stefan Creemers, Marc Lambrecht:
Queueing models for appointment-driven systems.
- Israel T. Vieira, R. C. H. Cheng, Paul R. Harper, Valter de Senna:
Small world network models of the dynamics of HIV infection.
- Evrim D. Günes, Stephen E. Chick, Luk N. Van Wassenhove:
Quality competition for screening and treatment services.
- Miao He, Lei Zhao, Warren B. Powell:
Optimal control of dosage decisions in controlled ovarian hyperstimulation.
- Yasar A. Ozcan, Marcos Pereira Estellita Lins, Maria Stella C. Lobo, Angela Cristina Moreira da Silva, Roberto Fiszman, Basilio B. Pereira:
Evaluating the performance of Brazilian university hospitals.
- Peter Williams, Guangfu Tai, Yiming Lei:
Simulation based analysis of patient arrival to health care systems and evaluation of an operations improvement scheme.