Volume 28, Number 1, February 2008
- Chang Ouk Kim, Ick-Hyun Kwon, Jun-Geol Baek:
Asynchronous action-reward learning for nonstationary serial supply chain inventory control.
- Chunsheng Yang, Benoit Farley, Robert Orchard:
Automated case creation and management for diagnostic CBR systems.
- Yi Lu Murphey, ZhiHang Chen, Lee A. Feldkamp:
An incremental neural learning framework and its application to vehicle diagnostics.
- Minghu Jiang, Georges G. E. Gielen:
Analysis of quantization effects on high-order function neural networks.
- Jen-Da Shie, Shyi-Ming Chen:
Feature subset selection based on fuzzy entropy measures for handling classification problems.
- Shaohua Sun, Feng Zhuge, Jarrett Rosenberg, Robert M. Steiner, Geoffrey D. Rubin, Sandy Napel:
Learning-enhanced simulated annealing: method, evaluation, and application to lung nodule registration.
Volume 28, Number 2, April 2008
- Claudio A. Policastro, André Carlos Ponce Leon Ferreira de Carvalho, Alexandre C. B. Delbem:
A hybrid case adaptation approach for case-based reasoning.
- René Mandiau, Alexis Champion, Jean-Michel Auberlet, Stéphane Espié, Christophe Kolski:
Behaviour based on decision matrices for a coordination between agents in a urban traffic simulation.
- Stefania Montani, Cosimo Anglano:
Achieving self-healing in service delivery software systems by means of case-based reasoning.
- Hyoung-rae Kim, Philip K. Chan:
Learning implicit user interest hierarchy for context in personalization.
- Qiang Shen, Richard Jensen:
Approximation-based feature selection and application for algae population estimation.
- Hui-Yu Wang, Shyi-Ming Chen:
Evaluating students' answerscripts using vague values.
- S. Lee, S. Soak, K. Kim, H. Park, M. Jeon:
Statistical properties analysis of real world tournament selection in genetic algorithms.
Volume 28, Number 3, June 2008
Last update Sun May 19 23:49:46 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page