Volume 26, Number 1, February 2009
- R. R. K. Sharma, A. Muralidhar:
A New Formulation and Relaxation of the Simple Plant Location Problem.
- Anita Schöbel, Horst W. Hamacher, Annegret Liebers, Dorothea Wagner:
The Continuous Stop Location Problem in Public Transportation Networks.
- Weihua Zhou, Xiaobo Wu:
An Efficient Optimal Solution of a Two-Crane Scheduling Problem.
- R. Kapoor, S. R. Arora:
Linearization of 0-1 Multi-Quadratic fractional Programming Problem.
- Srinivas R. Chakravarthy:
Analysis of a Multi-Server Queue with Markovian Arrivals and Synchronous Phase Type vacations.
- Manabendra N. Pal, Koushiki Choudhury:
Exploring the Dimensionality of Service Quality: an Application of TOPSIS in the Indian Banking Industry.
- Lei Yang, Minghui Xu, Gang Yu, Hanqin Zhang:
Supply Chain Coordination with CVaR Criterion.
Volume 26, Number 2, April 2009
Volume 26, Number 3, June 2009
Volume 26, Number 4, August 2009
- Fengmin Xu, Chengxian Xu, Jiuquan Ren:
A Continuation Approach Using NCP Function for Solving Max-Cut Problem.
- B. Ramaseshan, N. R. Achuthan, R. Collinson:
A Retail Category Management Model Integrating Shelf Space and inventory Levels.
- Bin Liu, Teqi Duan, Yongming Li:
One Improved Agent Genetic Algorithm - Ring-like Agent Genetic Algorithm for Global Numerical Optimization.
- Ling-Huey Su, Dar-Li Yang, Hou-Kuan Chou:
A Two-Stage flowshop Scheduling with Limited Buffer Storage.
- Phan Thanh An, Vuong Thi Thao Binh:
Stability of excess Demand Functions with Respect to a Strong Version of Wald's Axiom.
- Yumei Hou, Qiang Zhang:
The Optimal inventory Control of a System with Random lead Time Where Random Supply interruptions Affect the replenishment.
- Ivo J. B. F. Adan, Andrei Sleptchenko, G. J. van Houtum:
Reducing Costs of Spare Parts Supply Systems via Static Priorities.
Volume 26, Number 5, October 2009
- H. Hassanpour, Hamid Reza Maleki, M. A. Yaghoobi:
A Goal Programming Approach to Fuzzy Linear Regression with Non-Fuzzy Input and Fuzzy Output Data.
- Maryam Esmaeili, Prakash L. Abad, Mir-Bahador Aryanezhad:
Seller-Buyer Relationship when End Demand is Sensitive to Price and Promotion.
- Yu-Hsien Liao:
Moulin Reduction, V-n Reduction and Axiomatizations of the Duplicate Core.
- Tahmina Ferdousi Lipi, Md. Ahsan Akhtar Hasin, Md. Noor-E-Alam:
Reliability Centered Multi Objective Hybrid Flow Shop Scheduling.
- Maria Albareda-Sambola, Antonio Alonso-Ayuso, Elisenda Molina, Clara Simón de Blas:
Variable Neighborhood Search for Order Batching in a Warehouse.
- Fethi Jarray:
A 4-Day or a 3-Day workweeks Scheduling Problem with a Given workforce Size.
- Yang Woo Shin:
Fundamental Matrix of Transient QBD Generator with Finite States and Level Dependent Transitions.
Volume 26, Number 6, December 2009
Last update Sat May 25 19:36:44 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- C. T. Ng, Natalja M. Matsveichuk, Yuri N. Sotskov, T. C. Edwin Cheng:
Two-Machine Flow-Shop Minimum-Length Scheduling with Interval Processing Times.
- Francisca Miguel, Trinidad Gómez, Mariano Luque, Francisco Ruiz, Rafael Caballero:
A Decomposition-Coordination Method for Complex Multi-Objective Systems.
- Tal Avinadav, Teijo Arponen:
An EOQ Model for Items with a Fixed Shelf-Life and a declining Demand Rate Based on Time-to-expiry Technical Note.
- Yong Xia:
Convex Hull Presentation of a quadratically Constrained Set and its Application in Solving Quadratic Programming Problems.
- Gendao Li, Yu Xiong, Zhongkai Xiong:
Robust Dynamic Pricing over Infinite Horizon in the Presence of Model Uncertainty.
- Serkan Eryilmaz, G. Yazgi Tütüncü:
Reliability Evaluation of Linear Consecutive-Weighted-k-Out-of-n: F System.
- Xiaofeng Hu, Jingsong Bao, Ye Jin:
A Tabu Search Algorithm for a Pipe-Processing flowshop Scheduling Problem Minimizing Total tardiness in a Shipyard.
- J. H. Park, S. C. Lee, J. W. Hong, C. H. Lie:
An Optimal Block preventive Maintenance Policy for a Multi-Unit System Considering Imperfect Maintenance.