Volume 28, Number 1, February 2011
- Desheng Dash Wu, David L. Olson, Luis A. Seco, John R. Birge:
Introduction to the Special Issue on "Operational Research and Asia Risk Management".
- German Bernhart, Stephan Höcht, Michael Neugebauer, Michael Neumann, Rudi Zagst:
Asset Correlations in Turbulent Markets and the Impact of Different Regimes on Asset Management.
- David L. Olson, Desheng Dash Wu:
Multiple Criteria Analysis for Evaluation of Information System Risk.
- Wlodzimierz Ogryczak, Tomasz Sliwinski:
On Dual Approaches to Efficient Optimization of LP Computable Risk Measures for Portfolio Selection.
- Marcos Escobar, Pablo Olivares:
Risk Management under a Factor Stochastic volatility Model.
- Min Pan, Shengqiao Tang:
Option Pricing and Executive Stock Option Incentives: an Empirical Investigation under General Error Distribution Stochastic volatility Model.
- Yu Cao, Guangyu Wan, Fuqiang Wang:
Predicting Financial Distress of Chinese Listed Companies Using Rough Set Theory and Support Vector Machine.
- Yongrok Choi:
The Efficiency of major Ports under Logistics Risk in Northeast Asia.
- Anastasios Xanthopoulos, Dimitrios Vlachos, Eleftherios Iakovou:
Optimal Sourcing Decisions for Unreliable Reverse Supply Chains.
Volume 28, Number 2, April 2011
- Tien-Yu Lin:
A Two-Warehouse inventory Model for Items with Imperfect Quality and quantity discounts.
- An Zhang, Yiwei Jiang, Zhiyi Tan:
Online and Semi-Online Scheduling on capacitated Two-Parallel Machines.
- Hasmukh K. Gajjar, Gajendra Kumar Adil:
A Dynamic Programming Heuristic for Retail Shelf Space Allocation Problem.
- Marc Sevaux, Alok Singh, André Rossi:
Tabu Search for Multiprocessor Scheduling: Application to High Level Synthesis.
- Jianwei Lin, Gechun Liang, Sen Wu, Harry Zheng:
The Valuation of the Basket CDS in a Primary-Subsidiary Model.
- Reza Farzipoor Saen:
A Decision Model for Selecting Third-Party Reverse Logistics Providers in the Presence of Both Dual-Role Factors and Imprecise Data.
- T. M. Chan, Filipe Pereira Alvelos, Elsa Silva, José M. Valério de Carvalho:
Heuristics with Stochastic Neighborhood Structures for Two-Dimensional Bin Packing and Cutting Stock Problems.
Volume 28, Number 3, June 2011
- Abbas Aghajani Bazzazi, Morteza Osanloo, Behrooz Karimi:
A New Fuzzy Multi Criteria Decision Making Model for Open PIT Mines Equipment Selection.
- Abhijeet Singh, Saroj Koul, Anil K. Agrawal:
A Vendor Managed Two-echelon inventory System for an Integrated Production Procurement Case.
- Jun Zhang, Jiafu Tang, Richard Y. K. Fung:
A Scatter Search for Multi-Depot Vehicle Routing Problem with Weight-Related Cost.
- Chin-Chia Wu, Wen-Chiung Lee, Yau-Ren Shiau:
A Single-Machine deteriorating Job Scheduling Problem with a Non-Regular Criterion.
- Chungen Shen, Wenjuan Xue, Dingguo Pu:
An infeasible Ssle Filter Algorithm for General Constrained Optimization without Strict complementarity.
- Yongjiang Guo:
Rate of Convergence of Fluid Approximation for Re-Entrant Lines under Fbfs Discipline.
- Chuan-Li Zhao, Heng-Yong Tang:
Single Machine Scheduling with Linear deteriorating Jobs under Predictive Disruption.
Volume 28, Number 4, August 2011
Volume 28, Number 5, October 2011
Volume 28, Number 6, December 2011
Last update Sat May 25 19:36:44 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Horng-Jinh Chang, Wen-Feng Lin:
A Simple Solution Method for the Finite horizon EOQ Model for deteriorating Items with Cost Changes.
- Deng-Feng Li:
Notes on "Linear Programming Technique to Solve Two-Person Matrix Games with Interval Pay-Offs".
- Timo Kubach, Andreas Bortfeldt, Thomas Tilli, Hermann Gehring:
Greedy Algorithms for Packing Unequal Spheres into a Cuboidal Strip or a Cuboid.
- Yongchao Liu, Gui-Hua Lin:
Convergence Analysis of a Regularized Sample Average Approximation Method for Stochastic Mathematical Programs with complementarity Constraints.
- Guosheng Ding, Shijie Sun:
Single Machine Family Scheduling with Two Competing Agents to minimize makespan.
- Yun-Chia Liang, Nan Fang:
Supplier Productivity and Quality Performance Evaluation in the TFT-LCD Industry.
- Canrong Zhang, Zhihai Zhang, Li Zheng, Lixin Miao:
A Decision Support System for the Allocation of Yard Cranes and Blocks in Container Terminals.