Volume 17, Number 1, January 2004
- T. Hüls:
A model function for polynomial rates in discrete dynamical systems.
- S. Swaminathan, David A. Edwards:
Traveling waves for anomalous diffusion in polymers.
- Panos M. Pardalos, Athanasios Migdalas:
A note on the complexity of longest path problems related to graph coloring.
- Debin Huang:
A coordinate-free reduction for flows on the volume manifold.
- Dug Hun Hong:
A note on triangular norm-based addition of fuzzy intervals.
- Dongsheng Li, Yinnian He:
A conjecture on fixed-point indices of mappings in cones.
- E. V. Grachev, Kholmatzhon Kh. Imomnazarov, N. Zhabborov:
One nonclassical problem for the statics equations of elastic-deformed porous media in a half-plane.
- Hon-Wah Tam:
A generalized leznov lattice: Bilinear form, backlund transformation, and lax pair.
- Jong Yeoul Park, Jae Ug Jeong:
Parametric generalized mixed variational inequalities.
- I. Kunisaki, S. Kida, S. Ogawa:
Construction of extended blended surfaces and application to solving boundary value problems.
- Jiu Ding:
Lower and upper bounds for the perturbation of linear operators equations.
- Alberto Abad, A. Elipe, Juan Félix San-Juan, S. Serrano:
Is symbolic integration better than numerical integration in satellite dynamics?
- Irfan Siap, Mehmet Ozen:
The complete weight enumerator for codes over M n times s(R).
- F. Neuman:
A general construction of linear differential equations with solutions of prescribed properties.
- B. O. Oluyede:
Inequalities and comparisons of the cauchy, gauss, and logistic distributions.
- A. Cloot, J. F. Botha:
A dirichlet method for the computation of tri-dimensional subsurface flow problems involving more than one well.
- Kwang Ik Kim, Zhigui Lin:
Blow-up in a three-species cooperating model.
- Ling Hsiao, Norbert J. Mauser, Kai-Jun Mang:
The relaxation limits to the bipolar hydrodynamic model for semiconductors.
- R. K. Mohanty:
An unconditionally stable difference scheme for the one-space-dimensional linear hyperbolic equation.
- Donghua Wu, Weiwen Tian:
Inequalities for medians of two simplices.
- Jianxun He, Bo Yu:
Continuous wavelet transforms on the space L2(R, H;dx).
Volume 17, Number 2, February 2004
- J. H. Park, Alvin Bayliss, Bernard J. Matkowsky:
The transition from spinning to radial solid flame waves.
- Nenad Ujevic:
A generalization of Ostrowski's inequality and applications in numerical integration.
- D. Q. Cao, Ping He:
Sufficient conditions for stability of linear neutral systems with a single delay.
- J. C. Cortés, Lucas Jódar, M. D. Roselló:
An algorithm for solving variable coefficient hyperbolic problems in a semi-infinite mediu.
- Fabio Raciti:
Equilibria trajectories as stationary solutions of infinite-dimensional projected dynamical systems.
- Zigen Ouyang Yongkun Li, Maochang Qing:
Eventually positive solutions of odd-order neutral differential equations.
- Xiaofan Yang:
The diameter of Honeycomb rhombic tori.
- E. S. Lakshminarayanan, M. Pitchaimani:
Existence of Gompertz parameters and its asymptotic formulae for a large population.
- N. Reguera:
Analysis of a third-order absorbing boundary condition for the Schrödinger equation discretized in space.
- S. Potapenko, P. Schiavone, A. Mioduchowski:
Generalized Fourier series solution of torsion of an elliptic beam with microstructure.
- Zhaoxin Jiang, Sining Zheng, Xianfa Song:
Blow-up analysis for a nonlinear diffusion equation with nonlinear boundary conditions.
- Ravi P. Agarwal, Said R. Grace, Donal O'Regan:
Semipositone higher-order differential equations.
- N. Reguera:
Stability of a class of matrices with applications to absorbing boundary conditions for Schrödinger-type equations.
- H. Merdan, G. Caginalp:
Renormalization group methods for nonlinear parabolic equations.
- Xie Ping Ding:
Sensitivity analysis for generalized nonlinear implicit quasi-variational inclusions.
- Qingliu Yao:
Positive solutions for Eigenvalue problems of fourth-order elastic beam equations.
Volume 17, Number 3, March 2004
- Joël Benoist, Nicolae Popovici:
Between quasi-convex and convex set-valued mappings.
- Tianxing Yao, Guofei Zhou, Jianguo Zhou:
A 1-relaxed minimum broadcast graph on 15 vertices.
- Francisco González Gascón, A. Pelayo, Daniel Peralta-Salas:
Unbounded trajectories of dynamical systems.
- Fuyi Li, Yajing Zhang:
Multiple symmetric nonnegative solutions of second-order ordinary differential equations.
- Liqiang Geng, Christine W. Chan:
An algorithm for case generation from a database.
- Devrim Çakmak, Aydin Tiryaki:
Oscillation criteria for certain forced second-order nonlinear differential equations.
- Yaojun Chen, Yunqing Zhang, Kemin Zhang:
The Ramsey numbers R(Tn, W6) for Delta (Tn) geq n-3.
- Sheng-Gang Li:
Connectedness and local connectedness of L-intervals.
- Giampiero Spiga, G. Toscani:
The dissipative linear Boltzmann equation.
- Zhongzhi ZhangXiyan Hu, Lei Zhang:
Least-squares solutions of inverse problem for hermitian generalized Hamiltonian matrices.
- Theodoros Katsaounis, Benoit Perthame, Chiara Simeoni:
Upwinding sources at interfaces in conservation laws.
- H. T. Banks, J. K. Raye:
Well-posedness for a nonsmooth acoustic system.
- N. Shawagfeh, Dogan Kaya:
Comparing numerical methods for the solutions of systems of ordinary differential equations.
- Yanping Guo, Yujun Zhu, Jiqing Qiu:
Multiple positive solutions for higher-order boundary value problems with sign changing nonlinearities.
- Dragan Stevanovic:
Distance regularity of compositions of graphs.
- R. P. Agarwal, Nan-Ding Huang, Man-Yi Tan:
Sensitivity analysis for a new system of generalized nonlinear mixed quasi-variational inclusions.
- J. E. Rakotoson, Jean-Michel Rakotoson:
Local regularity of the monotone rearrangement.
- H. Jerbi:
Asymptotic stabilizability of three-dimensional homogeneous polynomial systems of degree three.
Volume 17, Number 4, April 2004
- T. Pérez, Julio Angel Pardo:
Minimum K Phi-divergence estimator.
- Hari M. Srivastava, Á. Pintér:
Remarks on some relationships between the Bernoulli and Euler polynomials.
- S. Dabo-Niang:
Kernel density estimator in an infinite-dimensional space with a rate of convergence in the case of diffusion process.
- Albo Carlos Cavalheiro:
Existence of solutions in weighted Sobolev spaces for some degenerate semilinear elliptic equations.
- A. A. Al-Ali:
The long wavelength instability of high Prandtl number convective flow.
- Hailiang Liu, M. Slemrod:
KdV dynamics in the plasma-sheath transition.
- Dongsheng Kang, Shuangjie Peng:
Positive solutions for singular critical elliptic problems.
- Lian Xue, Xiao-Liang Cheng:
Convergence rate to elliptic variational inequalities of the second kind by relaxation method.
- Shu-Zi Zhou, Min-Ru Bai:
A new exceptional family of elements for a variational inequality problem on Hilbert space.
- Sever Silvestru Dragomir:
A companion of the Grüss inequality and applications.
- Zhong-Zhi Zhang, Ding-Hua Cao, Jin-Ping Zeng:
Convergence property of a class of variable metric methods.
- Shiping Lu, Weigao Ge, Zuxiou Zheng:
Periodic solutions for a kind of Rayleigh equation with a deviating argument.
- Jingli Ren, Weigao Ge:
Positive solution for three-point boundary value problems with sign changing nonlinearities.
- Yiran He:
A relationship between pseudomonotone and monotone mappings.
- B. P. Brooks:
Linear stability conditions for a first-order three-dimensional discrete dynamic.
- Ricardo Berlanga, Javier F. Rosenblueth:
A Sturm-Liouville approach applicable to different notions of conjugacy.
- Jin Liang, Ti-Jun Xiao, Johannes A. van Casteren:
A note on semilinear abstract functional differential and integrodifferential equations with infinite delay.
- A. Pica:
About the maxima of |omega n(x)|.
- Xinzhi Liu, G. Ballinger:
Continuous dependence on initial values for impulsive delay differential equations.
Volume 17, Number 5, May 2004
- Guowang Chen, Yanping Wang, Zhancai Zhao:
Blow-up of solution of an initial boundary value problem for a damped nonlinear hyperbolic equation.
- Kelly J. Pearson, Tan Zhang:
Topological complexity and motion planning in certain real grassmannians.
- Xue-Gang Chen, Liang Sun, De-Xiang Ma:
Connected domination critical graphs.
- M. Grau, M. Noguera:
A variant of Cauchy's method with accelerated fifth-order convergence.
- Zongming Guo, Xingxiao Li:
Solutions with isolated point ruptures for a semilinear elliptic equation in R2 with a non-Lipschitz nonlinearity.
- Zhaoyang Yin:
Bounded positive solutions of Schrödinger equations.
- Diego Dominici, Charles Knessl:
A small elliptic perturbation of a backward-forward parabolic problem with applications to stochastic models.
- Xian Zhang, Mei-Yu Cheng:
The general common nonnegative-definite and positive-definite solutions to the matrix equations AXAast = BBast and CXCast = DDast.
- René Dorville, O. Nakoulima, Abdennebi Omrane:
Low-regret control of singular distributed systems: The Ill-posed backwards heat problem.
- A. Chakrabarti, G. Vanden Berghe:
Approximate solution of singular integral equations.
- R. Laister, A. T. Peplow, R. E. Beardmore:
Finite time extinction in nonlinear diffusion equations.
- Kokou Y. Abalo, Michael M. Kostreva:
Some existence theorems of Nash and Berge Equilibria.
- Philip K. Maini, D. L. Sean McElwain, D. Leavesley:
Travelling waves in a wound healing assay.
- U. Forys:
Global stability for a class of delay differential equations.
- Siqing Gan, Weimin Zheng:
Stability of multistep Runge-Kutta methods for systems of functional-differential and functional equations.
- S. Yang, Hari M. Srivastava:
Some generalizations of the Hadamard expansion for the modified Bessel function.
- F. Javier Solis, L. Jódar Sánchez:
Nonisolated slow convergence in discrete dynamical systems.
- T. E. Simos:
Dissipative trigonometrically-fitted methods for linear second-order IVPs with oscillating solution.
- Tasawar Hayat, S. Nadeem, Abdul Majeed Siddiqui, Saleem Asghar:
An oscillating hydromagnetic non-Newtonian flow in a rotating system.
Volume 17, Number 6, June 2004
- Lior Pachter, David E Speyer:
Reconstructing trees from subtree weights.
- Andreas W. M. Dress, Stefan Grünewald, Dragan Stevanovic:
Semiharmonic graphs with fixed cyclomatic number.
- Deyun Yang, Xingwei Zhou:
Frame wavelets with matrix dilations in L2(Rn).
- U. S. Kirmaci, M. E. Özdemir:
Some inequalities for mappings whose derivatives are bounded and applications to special means of real numbers.
- Ya-Ping Fang, Nan-Jing Huang:
H-Accretive operators and resolvent operator technique for solving variational inclusions in Banach spaces.
- Bing Liu:
Positive solutions of three-point boundary value problems for the one-dimensional p-laplacian with infinitely many singularities.
- Yusheng Li, Cecil C. Rousseau, Wenan Zang:
An upper bound for ramsey numbers.
- Roberto Barrio, Sergio Serrano:
High-order recurrences satisfied by classical orthogonal polynomials.
- A. K. Gupta, D. G. Kabe:
A multiple integral involving zonal polynomials.
- Ahmet Yasar Özban:
Some new variants of Newton's method.
- Zhiqing Meng, Qiying Hu, Chuangyin Dang, Xiaoqi Yang:
An objective penalty function method for nonlinear programming.
- T. C. Lai, Y. C. Lin, J. C. Yao:
Existence of equilibrium for abstract economics on pseudo H-spaces.
- R. M. Colombo, A. Groli:
Minimising stop and go waves to optimise traffic flow.
- R. K. Bhattacharyya, R. K. Bera:
Application of adomian method on the solution of the elastic wave propagation in elastic bars of finite length with randomly and linearly varying Young's modulus.
- D. Cárdenas-Morales, P. Garrancho:
A note on almost convex operators and saturation.
- Jihui Zhang:
Some minimax inequalities for mappings with noncompact domain.
- M. A. Mushref:
Radiation from a dielectric-coated cylinder with two slots.
- Fuzhong Cong:
Existence of periodic solutions of (2n + 1)th-order ordinary differential equations.
- E. Camouzis, G. Papaschinopoulos:
Global asymptotic behavior of positive solutions on the system of rational difference equations xn+1 = 1 + xn/yn-m, yn+1 = 1 + yn/xn-m.
- Amparo Fúster-Sabater:
Comments on "a family of keystream generators with large linear complexity".
- Zhenhai Liu:
Generalized quasi-variational hemi-variational inequalities.
Volume 17, Number 7, July 2004
- Yansheng Liu:
Multiple positive solutions of nonlinear singular boundary value problem for fourth-order equations.
- Dilian Yang, Weinian Zhang:
Solutions of equivariance for iterative differential equations.
- D. J. Allwright, K. Kaouri:
Circulation in inviscid gas flows with shocks.
- Huiling Li, Mingxin Wang:
Blow-up properties for parabolic systems with localized nonlinear sources.
- M. Pituk:
A criterion for the exponential stability of linear difference equations.
- M. Steel, D. Penny:
Two further links between MP and ML under the poisson model.
- Davide La Torre, M. Rocca:
Mean value theorem for continuous vector functions by smooth approximations.
- Y. Muroya:
Persistence and global stability in Lotka-Volterra delay differential systems.
- Roland Glowinski, LieJune Shiau, Ying Ming Kuo, George Nasser:
The numerical simulation of friction constrained motions (I): one degree of freedom models.
- Samuli Ikonen, Jari Toivanen:
Operator splitting methods for American option pricing.
- Andreas W. M. Dress, Tatiana Lokot, L. D. Pustyl'nikov:
A new scale-invariant geometry on L1 spaces.
- Xiaoming Wang:
Large Prandtl number behavior of the Boussinesq system of Rayleigh-Bénard convection.
- A. Mellet, S. Mischler:
Uniqueness and semigroup for the Vlasov equation with elastic-diffusive reflexion boundary conditions.
- Xianyi Li, Deming Zhu:
Global asymptotic stability of a nonlinear recursive sequence.
- T. A. Burton, Bo Zhang:
Fixed points and stability of an integral equation: nonuniqueness.
- Chung-Fen Lee, Cheh-Chih Yeh, Chen-Huang Hong, R. P. Agarwal:
Lyapunov and Wirtinger inequalities.
- A. S. R. Srinivasa Rao:
Limiting theorems on 'case' reporting.
- J. A. Cid-Araújo:
The uniqueness of fixed points for decreasing operators.
Volume 17, Number 8, August 2004
- Xiaoming He:
Double positive solutions of a three-point boundary value problem for the one-dimensional p-Laplacian.
- Yuan Gong Sun:
New Kamenev type theorems for second-order linear matrix differential systems.
- Yisheng Huang, Huan-Song Zhou:
Positive solution for -Deltapu = f (chi, u;) with f (chi, u) growing as up-1 at infinity.
- Mee-Kwang Kang, Byung-Soo Lee:
Variational inequalities for generalized quasi-monotone maps.
- Heping Zhang, Lingbo Zhao, Haiyuan Yao:
The Z-Transformation graph for an outerplane bipartite graph has a Hamilton path.
- You-Wei Wen, Michael K. Ng, Wai-Ki Ching, Hong Liu:
A note on the stability of Toeplitz matrix inversion formulas.
- Pigong Han:
Strongly indefinite systems with critical sobolev exponents and weights.
- Xiaofan Yang, Graham M. Megson, David J. Evans:
Locally twisted cubes are 4-pancyclic.
- S. Micu, J. H. Ortega, L. de Teresa:
An example of -insensitizing controls for the heat equation with no intersecting observation and control regions.
- Peiguang Wang, Yonghong Wu:
Asymptotic properties of solutions for first-order neutral differential equations with distributed deviating arguments.
- A. A. Soliman:
Lipschitz stability with perturbing liapunov functionals.
- E. Michael Gertz, Jorge Nocedal, Annick Sartenaer:
A starting point strategy for nonlinear interior methods.
- R. S. Dahiya, Tuncay Candan:
Oscillation behavior of arbitrary order neutral differential equations.
- De-Xiang Ma, Xue-Gang Chen:
A note on connected bipartite graphs having independent domination number half their order.
- T. M. Witten:
A general solution of the time-independent forward Boltzmann equation for high energy 4He and its secondaries through bulk matter.
- P. Singh:
A second-order singular three-point boundary value problem.
- G. Isac, Cezar Avramescu:
Some general solvability theorems.
- Leonid E. Shaikhet:
About Lyapunov functionals construction for difference equations with continuous time.
- José Luis Díaz-Barrero, Juan José Egozcue:
Bounds for the moduli of zeros.
Volume 17, Number 9, September 2004
- Haiping Ye, Guozhu Gao:
The distribution of zeros of solutions of neutral advanced differential equations.
- Hai-Feng Huo, Wan-Tong Li:
Permanence and global stability for nonautonomous discrete model of plankton allelopathy.
- Rathinasamy Sakthivel, Q. H. Choi, Selvaraj Marshal Anthoni:
Controllability result for nonlinear evolution integrodifferential systems.
- A. Pomponio, S. Secchi:
Interior spikes of a singularly perturbed Neumann problem with potentials.
- Zhijun Zhang:
Existence of explosive solutions to two-point boundary value problems.
- Elgiz Bairamov, Cafer Coskun:
Jost solutions and the spectrum of the system of difference equations.
- Donald A. French:
Identification of a free energy functional in an integro-differential equation model for neuronal network activity.
- D. R. Anderson:
Twin n-point boundary value problems.
- Yifan Xu, Chunli Liu, June Dong:
A rank-one fitting algorithm for unconstrained optimization problems.
- M. Yu. Vaguina:
Linear stability of the delay logistic equation.
- Yasar Bolat, Ömer Akin:
Oscillatory behaviour of a higher-order nonlinear neutral type functional difference equation with oscillating coefficients.
- Jian-Ping Sun, Wan-Tong Li, Sui-Sun Cheng:
Three positive solutions for second-order Neumann boundary value problems.
- K. Farahmand, A. Shaposhnikov:
The expected number of level crossings of random trigonometric polynomials.
- Jian-Ping Sun, Ya-Hong Zhao:
Three positive solutions of a system of Fredholm integral equations.
- A. S. Alekseev, Kholmatzhon Kh. Imomnazarov, E. V. Grachev, T. T. Rakhmonov, B. Kh. Imomnazarov:
Direct and inverse dynamic problems for a system of equations of homogeneous elastic-porous media.
Volume 17, Number 10, 2004
- Z. Feng, A. Eppert, Fabio Augusto Milner, D. J. Minchella:
Estimation of parameters governing the transmission dynamics of schistosomes.
- Q. Luo:
Ky Fan's section theorem and its applications in topological ordered spaces.
- Zhengxin Zhou:
Reflecting functions and periodic solutions of nonlinear systems.
- Shu-Yu Wu, Wei-Hou Cheng:
A note on fuzzy convexity.
- S.-M. Jung:
Hyers-Ulam stability of linear differential equations of first order.
- Wanbiao Ma, Mei Song, Yasuhiro Takeuchi:
Global stability of an SIR epidemicmodel with time delay.
- Grzegorz Lewicki, Giuseppe Marino:
Approximation of functions of finite variation by superpositions of a Sigmoidal function.
- G. Bayada, J. Sabil, T. Sassi:
A Neumann-Neumanndomain decomposition algorithm for the Signorini problem.
- B. Emamizadeh:
An inverse heat equation in two space dimensions.
- M. Consuelo Casabán, J. L. Morera, G. Rubio, Gustavo A. Ossandón:
The stability of parametricdifference linear systems.
- Qingliu Yao:
Solution and positive solution for a semilinear third-order two-point boundary value problem.
- M. U. Akhmet:
Existence and stability of almost-periodic solutions of quasi-linear differential equations with deviating argument.
- M. Gao, Y. Kato, M. Ito:
Some invariants for ?th-order Lyness equation.
- B. Mayil Vaganan, M. Senthil Kumaran:
Similarity solutions of the Burgers equation with linear damping.
- Guang-Ren Duan:
The solution to the matrix equation AV + BW = EVJ + R.
- J. H. Park:
Delay-dependent criterionfor asymptotic stability of a class of neutral equations.
- J. V. Chaparova, S. A. Tersian, L. A. Peletier:
Existence and nonexistence of nontrivial solutions of semilinear sixth-order ordinary differential equations.
Volume 17, Number 11, 2004
- G. L. Body:
Inclined wavemaker inlinear water wave theory.
- O. Duman:
The effects of matrix summability methodson bounds of function sequences.
- I. H. West, Aghalaya S. Vatsala:
Generalized monotone iterative method for initial value problems.
- Zhaohui Yuan, Dewen Hu, Lihong Huang:
Stability and bifurcation analysis on adiscrete-time system of two neurons.
- D. S. Kim, K. A. Noh:
Symmetric duality in quadratic programming and matrix game equivalence.
- C. A. Perazzo, J. Gratton:
Bounds of waiting-time in nonlinear diffusion.
- Guang Chong Yang:
A note on f"' + ff" + lambda (1 - '2) = 0with lambda epsilon (- 1/2, 0) arising in boundary layer theory.
- Song-Tao Liu:
Additive Schwarz-type preconditioner for hermite cubic splines.
- M. E. Ghitany:
The monotonicity of the reliabilitymeasures of the beta distribution.
- Giancarlo Bigi, Marco Castellani:
Uniqueness of KKT multipliersin multiobjective optimization.
- Maoan Han, Yuhai Wu:
The stability of double homoclinic loops.
- Qi-Ru Wang:
Oscillation of self-adjointmatrix differential systems.
- Bing Liu:
Existence and uniqueness of solutionsto first-order multipoint boundary value problems.
Volume 17, Number 12, December 2004
Last update Wed May 22 17:01:03 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Zejia Wang, Jingxue Yin:
Uniqueness of solutions to a viscous diffusion equation.
- Genqiang Wang, Bicheng Yang, Lokenath Debnath:
Periodic positive solutions for adelay nonlinear differential equation with piecewise constant arguments.
- James Lam, Shengyuan Xu, Yun Zou, Zhiping Lin, Krzysztof Galkowski:
Robust output feedback stabilization for two-dimensional continuous systems in roesser form.
- C. O. Alves, P. C. Carrião, O. H. Miyagaki:
A class of elliptic systemsinvolving N-functions.
- Charlie H. Cooke:
Linear circulant matricesover a finite field.
- Shangbing Ai:
Homoclinic solutions to the gray-scott model.
- Wei Wu, Binggen Zhang:
The oscillation of higher-ordernonlinear difference equations.
- E. Caponio, A. Masiello:
Causal properties of kaluza-klein metrics.
- Gregory Kalogeropoulos, Panayiotis Psarrakos:
A note on the controllability of higher-order linear systems.
- J. Gao:
The Wast-convexity and normal structure in banach spaces.
- Renjiang Zhang, Guojin Wang:
The proof of Hermann's conjecture.
- Johnny Henderson, Christopher C. Tisdell, W. K. C. Yin:
Uniqueness implies existence for three-point boundary value problems for dynamic equations.
- E. D. Maberly, R. M. Pierce:
An alternative approach to understanding second-order conditions for constrained optimization--lagrange multipliers.
- Yunlan Chen, Mingxin Wang:
Asymptotic behavior of solutions of a three-species predator-prey model with diffusion and time delays.
- Fucai Li:
Global existence and blow-up of solutionsfor a higher-order kirchhoff-type equation with nonlinear dissipation.
- V. Sundarapandian:
New results on general observers for discrete-time nonlinear systems.
- V. Sundarapandian:
New results on general observers for nonlinear systems.
- Amparo Fúster-Sabater:
Run distribution innonlinear binary generators.