Volume 19, Number 1, January 2006
- Mats Gyllenberg, Ping Yan, Yi Wang:
A 3D competitive Lotka-Volterra system with three limit cycles: A falsification of a conjecture by Hofbauer and So.
- Zhanbing Bai, Bingjia Huang, Weigao Ge:
The iterative solutions for some fourth-order p-Laplace equation boundary value problems.
- Yongqing Wei, Peiyu Liu:
Properties of minimal mathematical expectations.
- Waleed Al-Hayani, Luis Casasús:
On the applicability of the Adomian method to initial value problems with discontinuities.
- Nenad Ujevic:
Error inequalities for a generalized trapezoid rule.
- Xia Zhang, Guizhen Liu:
Some sufficient conditions for a graph to be of Cf 1.
- Saralees Nadarajah, Dipak K. Dey:
On the product and ratio of t random variables.
- Chérif Amrouche, Ulrich Razafison:
Weighted estimates for the Oseen problem in R3.
- Mohammed Guedda:
Multiple solutions of mixed convection boundary-layer approximations in a porous medium.
- Bernard Brighi, Jean-David Hoernel:
On the concave and convex solutions of a mixed convection boundary layer approximation in a porous medium.
- Cem Kadilar, Hulya Cingi:
Improvement in estimating the population mean in simple random sampling.
- Arni S. R. Srinivasa Rao:
Probabilities of therapeutic extinction of HIV.
- Vladimir V. Chepyzhov, S. Gatti, M. Grasselli, Alain Miranville, V. Pata:
Trajectory and global attractors for evolution equations with memory.
- Boumediène Chentouf:
A simple approach to dynamic stabilization of a rotating body-beam.
- Günter Rote, André Schulz:
Threshold arrangements and the knapsack problem.
Volume 19, Number 2, February 2006
- Anvar Hasanov, Hari M. Srivastava:
Some decomposition formulas associated with the Lauricella function FA(r) and other multiple hypergeometric functions.
- Horst Martini, Konrad J. Swanepoel:
Low-degree minimal spanning trees in normed spaces.
- Chuangxia Huang, Lihong Huang:
Existence and global exponential stability of periodic solution of two-neuron networks with time-varying delays.
- Baoyindureng Wu, Li Zhang:
Extension of a list coloring problem.
- Jun-Ming Xu, Meijie Ma:
Cycles in folded hypercubes.
- K. George, Edward H. Twizell:
Stable second-order finite-difference methods for linear initial-boundary-value problems.
- Ahmet Yasar Özban:
A new refined form of Jordan's inequality and its applications.
- Shihua Chen, Wei Ni, Changping Wang:
Positive solution of fourth order ordinary differential equation with four-point boundary conditions.
- Feng Cheng Chang:
Inversion of a perturbed matrix.
- Lin Zou, Zhan Zhou:
Periodic solutions for nonautonomous discrete-time neural networks.
- Jongho Bae:
The derivation of the Laplace transform of a wet period in a finite dam via martingales.
- Khurelbaatar Gonchigdanzan, Grzegorz A. Rempala:
A note on the almost sure limit theorem for the product of partial sums.
- Shinn-Horng Chen, Jyh-Horng Chou:
Robust D-stability analysis for linear uncertain discrete singular systems with state delay.
- Xin Yu, Kangsheng Liu:
Differentiability of the age-dependent population system based on parity progression.
Volume 19, Number 3, March 2006
- Eduardo Hernández Morales, Hernán R. Henríquez:
Impulsive partial neutral differential equations.
- Jun Wang:
The statistical properties of the interfaces for the lattice Widom-Rowlinson model.
- Kazufumi Ito, Zhilin Li:
Interface conditions for Stokes equations with a discontinuous viscosity and surface sources.
- Mircea Balaj:
Two minimax inequalities in G-convex spaces.
- Ling Zhu:
Sharpening Jordan's inequality and the Yang Le inequality.
- Tomás P. Barrios, Gabriel N. Gatica, Freddy Paiva:
A wavelet-based stabilization of the mixed finite element method with Lagrange multipliers.
- Youyu Wang, Weigao Ge:
Existence of periodic solutions for nonlinear differential equations with a p-Laplacian-like operator.
- B. Dimova, J. Wesley Barnes, E. Popova:
The characteristic landscape equation for an AR(2) landscape.
- Natali Hritonenko, Yuri Yatsenko:
Concavity in a vintage capital model with nonlinear utility.
- Jian-Wen Peng:
Set-valued variational inclusions with T-accretive operators in Banach spaces.
- Pietro Cerone, Sever Silvestru Dragomir:
Bounds for the Gini mean difference of an empirical distribution.
- Rais Ahmad, Syed Shakaib Irfan:
On generalized nonlinear variational-like inequality problems.
- C. Y. Chan, H. Y. Tian:
A criterion for a multi-dimensional explosion due to a concentrated nonlinear source.
Volume 19, Number 4, April 2006
- Janusz Sokól:
Convolution and subordination in the convex hull of convex mappings.
- Jun-Xiao Zhao, Hon-Wah Tam:
Soliton solutions of a coupled Ramani equation.
- George A. Anastassiou, Sorin G. Gal:
Geometric and approximation properties of a complex Post-Widder operator in the unit disk.
- Mihály Pituk:
Linearized oscillation in a nonautonomous scalar delay differential equation.
- Marcelo F. Furtado:
A note on the number of nodal solutions of an elliptic equation with symmetry.
- Yuan-Ming Wang:
Convergence analysis of a monotone method for fourth-order semilinear elliptic boundary value problems.
- Igor Shparlinski, Arne Winterhof:
On the nonlinearity of linear recurrence sequences.
- Yuan-Hsiang Teng, Jimmy J. M. Tan, Tung-Yang Ho, Lih-Hsing Hsu:
On mutually independent hamiltonian paths.
- Liwen Qian, Dennis B. Creamer:
Localized sampling in the presence of noise.
- C. L. Farmer, Sam D. Howison:
The motion of a viscous filament in a porous medium or Hele-Shaw cell: a physical realisation of the Cauchy-Riemann equations.
- Ya-Ping Fang, Nan-Jing Huang:
Strong vector variational inequalities in Banach spaces.
- Xianlong Fu:
Controllability of non-densely defined functional differential systems in abstract space.
- M. Pakdemirli, Ahmet Z. Sahin:
Similarity analysis of a nonlinear fin equation.
- In-Sook Kim:
A generalization of Krasnoselskii's eigenvalue theorem.
- Shexi Chen, Bolian Liu:
The kth local exponent of doubly symmetric primitive matrices.
- Marianito R. Rodrigo, Rogemar S. Mamon:
An alternative approach to solving the Black-Scholes equation with time-varying parameters.
Volume 19, Number 5, May 2006
- Guo-Zhen Li, Shao-Yuan Xu, Hua-Gui Duan:
Fixed point theorems of 1-set-contractive operators in Banach spaces.
- Angelo Morro:
Nonlocality and thermodynamic restrictions in phase-field models.
- Kuentai Chen, Yue Jiao, E. Stanley Lee:
Fuzzy adaptive networks in thermal comfort.
- Stevo Stevic:
On positive solutions of a (k+1)th order difference equation.
- David O. Olagunju:
A self-similar solution for forced convection boundary layer flow of a FENE-P fluid.
- Khalide Jbilou:
An Arnoldi based algorithm for large algebraic Riccati equations.
- Yoshiaki Muroya:
Permanence of nonautonomous Lotka-Volterra delay differential systems.
- Djilali Bouagada, Paul Van Dooren:
Stability margins for generalized state space systems.
- V. V. Gubernov, H. S. Sidhu, Geoff N. Mercer:
Generalized compound matrix method.
- Jun Li, Nan-Jing Huang:
Vector F-implicit complementarity problems in Banach spaces.
- Xue-Gang Chen:
On graphs with equal total domination and connected domination numbers.
- J. C. Song:
A spatial decay bound for an anisotropic penetrative convective Darcy flow.
- Jaeyoung Chung, Soon-Yeong Chung, Dohan Kim:
Generalized Pompeiu equation in distributions.
- Asadollah Aghajani, Amir Moradifam:
Some sufficient conditions for the intersection with the vertical isocline in the Liénard plane.
Volume 19, Number 6, June 2006
- Sergio Plata:
A note on Fisher's correlation coefficient.
- Guowu Meng:
Legendre transform, Hessian conjecture and tree formula.
- Bernard P. Brooks:
The coefficients of the characteristic polynomial in terms of the eigenvalues and the elements of an n×n matrix.
- Stephane Brull, Lorenzo Pareschi:
Dissipative hydrodynamic models for the diffusion of impurities in a gas.
- Yun-guang Lu:
Global weak solution for a symmetrically hyperbolic system.
- Ekrem Savas, Richard F. Patterson:
Lacunary statistical convergence of multiple sequences.
- Caisheng Chen:
Global nonexistence of solutions to degenerate parabolic equations in unbounded domains.
- Marina Indri, Antonio Tornambè:
Control of a series of carts in the case of nonsmooth unilateral impacts.
- Min-Ru Bai, Shu-Zi Zhou, Gu-Yan Ni:
Variational-like inequalities with relaxed eta-alpha pseudomonotone mappings in Banach spaces.
- Haishen Lü, Zhanbing Bai:
Positive radial solutions of a singular elliptic equation with sign changing nonlinearities.
- Ping Lin, Zhongcheng Zhou, Hang Gao:
Exact controllability of the parabolic system with bilinear control.
- N. Romero, A. Rovella, F. Vilamajó:
Remark on cellular automata and shift preserving maps.
- Yu. V. Obnosov:
A generalized Milne-Thomson theorem.
- Leonid Berezansky, Yury Domshlak:
Can a solution of a linear delay differential equation have an infinite number of isolated zeros on a finite interval?
- Xiao-Qin Liu, Ting-Zhu Huang, Ying-Ding Fu:
Estimates for the inverse elements of tridiagonal matrices.
Volume 19, Number 7, July 2006
- Cristina Brändle, Fernando Quirós, Julio D. Rossi:
A complete classification of simultaneous blow-up rates.
- Matthew J. Simpson, Kerry A. Landman:
Characterizing and minimizing the operator split error for Fisher's equation.
- Tiegang Fang, Fang Guo, Chia-fon F. Lee:
A note on the extended Blasius equation.
- Sukhjit Singh, Sushma Gupta:
A differential subordination and starlikeness of analytic functions.
- Chuanxi Zhu:
Generalizations of Krasnoselskii's Theorem and Petryshyn's Theorem.
- Suihua Hu, Lihong Huang, Xuemei Li:
Further analysis on complete stability of cellular neural networks with delay.
- B. G. Zhang, Y. H. Wang:
Oscillation theorems for certain delay partial difference equations.
- Yongqiang Zhao, Wenjie He, Rongrong Cao:
The edge span of T-coloring on graph Cdn.
- Ou Jianping:
Maximal Hosoya index and extremal acyclic molecular graphs without perfect matching.
- Iva Franjic, Josip Pecaric, Ivan Peric:
Note on an Iyengar type inequality.
- Anne Beaulieu, Rejeb Hadiji:
Remarks on solutions of a fourth-order problem.
- Ya-Ping Fang, Nan-Jing Huang:
The equivalence of upper semi-continuity of the solution map and the R0-condition in the mixed linear complementarity problem.
- Meijie Ma, Jun-Ming Xu:
Panconnectivity of locally twisted cubes.
- C. Cattani, Alexandre G. Ciancio, B. Lods:
On a mathematical model of immune competition.
- Lu-Chuan Zeng, Yen-Cherng Lin, Jen-Chih Yao:
On weak and strong solutions of F-implicit generalized variational inequalities with applications.
Volume 19, Number 8, August 2006
- Frank Haußer, Axel Voigt:
A numerical scheme for regularized anisotropic curve shortening flow.
- Arnold Berezovsky, Robert Kersner, Bert Peletier:
On a Stefan-type model arising in ecology.
- Cuihua Guo, Shangbin Cui:
Global existence of solutions for a fourth-order nonlinear Schrödinger equation.
- Moawwad E. A. El-Mikkawy, Abdelrahman Karawia:
Inversion of general tridiagonal matrices.
- Jorge Sastre, Emilio Defez:
On the asymptotics of Laguerre matrix polynomials for large x and n.
- Öznur Özkan, Osman Altintas:
Applications of differential subordination.
- Jeff Borggaard, Traian Iliescu:
Approximate deconvolution boundary conditions for large eddy simulation.
- Ronaldo B. Assunção, Paulo Cesar Carrião, Olimpio Hiroshi Miyagaki:
Multiplicity of solutions for critical singular problems.
- Pham Huu Anh Ngoc:
A Perron-Frobenius theorem for a class of positive quasi-polynomial matrices.
- Song-Chol Han, Hong-Xing Li, Jia-Yin Wang:
Resolution of finite fuzzy relation equations based on strong pseudo-t-norms.
- Qisheng Wang, Zigen Ouyang, Jiding Liao:
Oscillation and asymptotic behavior for a class of delay parabolic differential.
- Saralees Nadarajah, Arjun K. Gupta:
Some bivariate gamma distributions.
- Michael M. Tung, Lucas Jódar:
Closed-form analytic solutions for dilogarithmic double integrals.
- L. Wang, S. Subramanian, Shahram Latifi, Pradip K. Srimani:
Distance distribution of nodes in star graphs.
- Okey Oseloka Onyejekwe:
A note on Green element method discretization for Poisson's equation in polar coordinates.
- Arni S. R. Srinivasa Rao:
A note on derivation of the generating function for the right truncated Rayleigh distribution.
- Mustafa Turkyilmazoglu:
Asymptotic calculation of inviscidly absolutely unstable modes of the compressible boundary layer on a rotating disk.
- A. O. Çelebi, Varga K. Kalantarov, D. Ugurlu:
On continuous dependence on coefficients of the Brinkman-Forchheimer equations.
- Ying Zhen Lin, Ming Gen Cui, Li Hong Yang:
Representation of the exact solution for a kind of nonlinear partial differential equation.
- Peter Hästö, Pär Holmberg:
Some inequalities related to the analysis of electricity auctions.
- Jian-Fa Qian, Li-Na Zhang, Shi-Xin Zhu:
(1+u) constacyclic and cyclic codes over F2+uF2.
- S. S. Appadoo, A. Thavaneswaran, Jagbir Singh:
RCA models with correlated errors.
- Yi Ling, Fengshan Liu, Gejun Bao:
Some properties of an integral transform.
- Marion Darbas:
Generalized combined field integral equations for the iterative solution of the three-dimensional Maxwell equations.
- Yinnian He:
Retraction to "Asymptotic behavior of the Navier-Stokes flow in a general 2D domain" [Appl. Math. Lett 18 (2005) 1170-1176].
- William Basener, Bernard P. Brooks, David Ross:
The Brouwer Fixed Point Theorem applied to rumour transmission.
Volume 19, Number 9, September 2006
- Hamid Beladi, Lynda de la Vina, Fathali Firoozi:
On information value and mean-preserving transformations.
- Octavian G. Mustafa, Yuri V. Rogovchenko:
Asymptotic integration of a class of nonlinear differential equations.
- Soon-Mo Jung:
Hyers-Ulam stability of linear differential equations of first order, II.
- Qingxi Hu, Daizhan Cheng:
The polynomial solution to the Sylvester matrix equation.
- Matteo Silimbani:
Semistandard tableaux associated with generalized labellings of posets.
- Guy Jumarie:
Lagrange characteristic method for solving a class of nonlinear partial differential equations of fractional order.
- Bapurao C. Dhage:
Existence of extremal solutions for discontinuous functional integral equations.
- Kung-Yu Chen, Shuoh-Jung Liu, Hari M. Srivastava:
Some double-series identities and associated generating-function relationships.
- Bapurao C. Dhage:
Existence theorems for nth-order discontinuous ordinary differential inclusions.
- O. M. Kwon, Ju H. Park:
Exponential stability of uncertain dynamic systems including state delay.
- Ida Bonzani, Marco Ferrero, Lorenzo Mussone:
On the velocity distribution at equilibrium in the mathematical theory of vehicular traffic flow.
- Nicolas Hadjisavvas:
Translations of quasimonotone maps and monotonicity.
- Qilong Zhang, Shenggui Zhang:
Edge vulnerability parameters of split graphs.
- Nikos I. Kavallaris, Dimitrios E. Tzanetis:
On the blow-up of a non-local parabolic problem.
- Zhi Li, Deming Zhu:
Global asymptotic stability of a higher order nonlinear difference equation.
- Fu-Hsiang Wong, Shiueh-Ling Yu, Cheh-Chih Yeh:
Anderson's inequality on time scales.
- V. Sundarapandian:
Reduced order observer design for nonlinear systems.
- Sining Zheng, Fengjie Li, Bingchen Liu:
Asymptotic behavior for a reaction-diffusion equation with inner absorption and boundary flux.
- Yuan Gong Sun, Long Wang:
Note on asymptotic stability of a class of neutral differential equations.
- Michael Breuß, Martin Welk:
A conservative shock filter model for the numerical approximation of conservation laws.
- Ram U. Verma:
General nonlinear variational inclusion problems involving A-monotone mappings.
- M. Zarepisheh, Majid Soleimani-Damaneh, L. Pourkarimi:
Determination of returns to scale by CCR formulation without chasing down alternative optimal solutions.
- Elvira Di Nardo, Domenico Senato:
A symbolic method for k-statistics.
- Donal O'Regan:
Leray-Schauder results for inward acyclic and approximable maps defined on Fréchet spaces.
- Kenneth S. Berenhaut, John D. Foley, Stevo Stevic:
Quantitative bounds for the recursive sequence yn = A + yn / (yn-k).
- Ling Zhu:
Sharpening Jordan's inequality and Yang Le inequality, II.
Volume 19, Number 10, October 2006
- Hikmet Koyunbakan:
A new inverse problem for the diffusion operator.
- Hairong Lian, Weigao Ge:
Solvability for second-order three-point boundary value problems on a half-line.
- Abdul-Majid Wazwaz:
Explicit and implicit solutions for the one-dimensional cubic and quintic complex Ginzburg-Landau equations.
- V. Sundarapandian:
Reduced order observer design for discrete-time nonlinear systems.
- Yongkun Li, Linghong Lu:
Existence of positive solutions of p-Laplacian difference equations.
- Xiao-Liang Cheng, Abdul Wasim Shaikh:
Analysis of the iterative penalty method for the Stokes equations.
- Zhuan-De Wang, Ting-Zhu Huang:
The upper Jacobi and upper Gauss-Seidel type iterative methods for preconditioned linear systems.
- Maria Isabel Gonzalez Vasco, Rainer Steinwandt:
Pitfalls in public key cryptosystems based on free partially commutative monoids and groups.
- Ibrahim Çanak, Mehmet Dik, Filiz Dik:
Conditions for convergence and subsequential convergence.
- Marco Di Francesco, Corrado Lattanzio:
Optimal L1 rate of decay to diffusion waves for the Hamer model of radiating gases.
- Vladimir G. Deineko, Gerhard J. Woeginger:
Well-solvable instances for the partition problem.
- Giacomo Aletti:
Laplace transformation and weak convergence with an application to Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer (FRET).
- Changzhi Wu, Kok Lay Teo, Rui Li, Yi Zhao:
Optimal control of switched systems with time delay.
- Cheon Seoung Ryoo, Taekyun Kim:
An analogue of the zeta function and its applications.
- Paul L. Butzer, Tibor K. Pogány, Hari M. Srivastava:
A linear ODE for the Omega function associated with the Euler function Ealpha(z) and the Bernoulli function Balpha(z).
- Raghib M. Abu-Saris:
A self-invertibility condition for global periodicity of difference equations.
- Panamalai Ramarao Parthasarathy, R. Sudhesh:
A formula for the coefficients of orthogonal polynomials from the three-term recurrence relations.
- Adina Luminita Sasu:
New criteria for exponential stability of variational difference equations.
- Aysegül Erençin:
Some recursion relations for solutions of a class of equations.
- Yu Zhang, Jitao Sun:
Stability of impulsive infinite delay differential equations.
- Maria Letizia Bertotti, Marcello Delitala:
On the qualitative analysis of the solutions of a mathematical model of social dynamics.
- Isom H. Herron, Fritzner Soliman:
The stability of Couette flow in a toroidal magnetic field.
- D. Cárdenas-Morales, M. A. Jiménez-Pozo, F. J. Muñoz-Delgado:
Some remarks on Hölder approximation by Bernstein polynomials.
- Celal Çakan, Bilâl Altay, Mohammad Mursaleen:
The sigma-convergence and sigma-core of double sequences.
- Sandi Klavzar, Ivan Gutman:
A theorem on Wiener-type invariants for isometric subgraphs of hypercubes.
- Hou-Biao Li, Ting-Zhu Huang:
On a new criterion for the H-matrix property.
Volume 19, Number 11, November 2006
- Yaoping Hou, Feng Tian:
Unicyclic graphs with exactly two main eigenvalues.
- Bing Chen, Shenggui Zhang:
An implicit degree condition for long cycles in 2-connected graphs.
- Xianyi Li:
The rule of trajectory structure and global asymptotic stability for a nonlinear difference equation.
- Jianhua Shen, Jianli Li, Chuli Zou:
Note on maximum principles of first order impulsive boundary value problems.
- Abdul-Majid Wazwaz:
Solitons and periodic solutions for the fifth-order KdV equation.
- C. M. da Fonseca:
On the location of the eigenvalues of Jacobi matrices.
- Brahim Amaziane, Leonid Pankratov:
Homogenization of a reaction-diffusion equation with Robin interface conditions.
- Marco Sabatini, Gabriele Villari:
Limit cycle uniqueness for a class of planar dynamical systems.
- Otis C. Wright III:
Dressing procedure for some homoclinic connections of the Manakov system.
- Kazufumi Ito, Jari Toivanen:
Preconditioned iterative methods on sparse subspaces.
- Yumei Yu, Wendi Wang:
Global stability of an innovation diffusion model for n products.
- Quanxin Zhang, Jurang Yan:
Oscillation behavior of even order neutral differential equations with variable coefficients.
- Håkan Persson:
A fixed point theorem for monotone functions.
- Weinian Zhang:
A weak condition of globally asymptotic stability for neural networks.
- Leonid E. Shaikhet:
About stability of a difference analogue of a nonlinear integro-differential equation of convolution type.
- Jiye Zhang:
Global exponential stability of interval neural networks with variable delays.
- Yatao Du, Ren Ding:
On the maximum area pentagon in a planar point set.
- J. C. Jiang, Lokenath Debnath:
New oscillation criteria for first order delay differential equations in a critical state.
- Jian-Ping Sun:
Positive solution for first-order discrete periodic boundary value problem.
- Julio Benítez:
Matrices whose powers approximate the identity.
- Lutz Volkmann:
Degree sequence conditions for maximally edge-connected oriented graphs.
- Octavian Agratini:
On the variation detracting property of a class of operators.
- Q. Luo:
The applications of the Fan-Browder fixed point theorem in topological ordered spaces.
- Rong-Nian Wang, Ti-Jun Xiao, Jin Liang:
A comparison principle for nonlocal coupled systems of fully nonlinear parabolic equations.
- Youjian Shen, Wei Lin:
Collocation method for the natural boundary integral equation.
- B. N. Mandal, G. H. Bera:
Approximate solution for a class of hypersingular integral equations.
- Charlie H. Cooke:
A system equivalence related to Dulac's extension of Bendixson's negative theorem for planar dynamical systems.
Volume 19, Number 12, December 2006
Last update Thu May 23 18:16:17 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Fu-Hsiang Wong, Shiueh-Ling Yu, Cheh-Chih Yeh, Wei-Cheng Lian:
Lyapunov's inequality on timescales.
- Puntip Pattaraintakorn, Nick Cercone, Kanlaya Naruedomkul:
Rule learning: Ordinal prediction based on rough sets and soft-computing.
- Vicente Cantavella Soler, José Emilio Enrique Navarro, María Vicenta Ferrer:
Invariant properties of eigenfunctions for multicondition boundary value problems.
- G. Gancel, I. Mortazavi, O. Piller:
Coupled numerical simulation and sensitivity assessment for quality modelling for water distribution systems.
- Lu-Chuan Zeng, Jen-Chih Yao:
An existence result for generalized vector equilibrium problems without pseudomonotonicity.
- Ravi P. Agarwal, Donal O'Regan:
Leray-Schauder and Krasnoselskii results for multivalued maps defined on pseudo-open subsets of a Fréchet space.
- Yue-Jun Peng, Ingrid Violet:
Example of supersonic solutions to a steady state Euler-Poisson system.
- Lian-Cui Zuo, Qinglin Yu, Jianliang Wu:
Tree coloring of distance graphs with a real interval set.
- Jose Maria Sigarreta, Juan Alberto Rodríguez-Velazquez:
On defensive alliances and line graphs.
- E. Magyari, Emad H. Aly:
Exact analytical solution for a thermal boundary layer in a saturated porous medium.
- Ashfaque H. Bokhari, Abdul Hamid Kara, F. D. Zaman:
A note on a symmetry analysis and exact solutions of a nonlinear fin equation.
- Jimin Zhang, Jing Wang:
Periodic solutions for discrete predator-prey systems with the Beddington-DeAngelis functional response.
- Cindy Courtois, Michel Denuit, Sébastien Van Bellegem:
Discrete s-convex extremal distributions: Theory and applications.
- Shanhe Wu, Lokenath Debnath:
A new generalized and sharp version of Jordan's inequality and its applications to the improvement of the Yang Le inequality.
- Sining Zheng, Wei Wang:
Blow-up rate for a nonlinear diffusion equation.
- Keita Ashizawa, Rinko Miyazaki:
Asymptotic constancy for a linear differential system with multiple delays.
- Zhijian Wei, Lihong Huang, Sihu Hu:
Convergence of discrete analogues of a generalization of J.R. Haddock's conjecture.
- Edward Chi-Fai Lo, Cho-Hoi Hui:
Computing the first passage time density of a time-dependent Ornstein-Uhlenbeck process to a moving boundary.
- Vinod Goyal:
On a second order nonlinear boundary value problem.
- R. U. Verma:
Sensitivity analysis for generalized strongly monotone variational inclusions based on the (A, eta)-resolvent operator technique.
- Zhanjie Song, Shouyuan Yang, Xingwei Zhou:
Approximation of signals from local averages.
- Tin-Yau Tam:
Computing the Iwasawa decomposition of a symplectic matrix by Cholesky factorization.