Volume 20, Number 1, January 2006
Volume 20, Number 2, March 2006
- Silvano Colombano, Wei-Min Shen:
Self-sustaining robotic systems.
- Terry Huntsberger, Abhijit Sengupta:
Game theory basis for control of long-lived lunar/planetary surface robots.
- Jing Wang, Zhihua Qu, Curtis M. Ihlefeld, Richard A. Hull:
A control-design-based solution to robotic ecology: Autonomy of achieving cooperative behavior from a high-level astronaut command.
- Ashley W. Stroupe, Avi Okon, Matthew L. Robinson, Terry Huntsberger, Hrand Aghazarian, Eric T. Baumgartner:
Sustainable cooperative robotic technologies for human and robotic outpost infrastructure construction and maintenance.
- Steven Gustafson, David A. Gustafson:
Issues in the scaling of multi-robot systems for general problem solving.
- A. Engwirda:
Sustainable polymorphic colonial robotics and large scale off-world construction.
- Siavash Haroun Mahdavi, Peter J. Bentley:
Innately adaptive robotics through embodied evolution.
- Wei-Min Shen, Maks Krivokon, Harris Chi Ho Chiu, Jacob Everist, Michael Rubenstein, Jagadesh Venkatesh:
Multimode locomotion via SuperBot reconfigurable robots.
Volume 20, Number 3, June 2006 Special Issue on Mobile Robot Olfaction
Last update Sat May 18 20:03:06 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Lino Marques, Anibal T. de Almeida:
Mobile robot olfaction.
- Dominique Martinez, Olivier Rochel, Etienne Hugues:
A biomimetic robot for tracking specific odors in turbulent plumes.
- Pawel Pyk, Sergi Bermúdez i Badia, Ulysses Bernardet, Philipp Knüsel, Mikael Carlsson, Jing Gu, Eric Chanie, Bill S. Hansson, Tim C. Pearce, Paul F. M. J. Verschure:
An artificial moth: Chemical source localization using a robot based neuronal model of moth optomotor anemotactic search.
- Gideon Kowadlo, R. Andrew Russell:
Using naïve physics for odor localization in a cluttered indoor environment.
- Hiroshi Ishida, Hidenao Tanaka, Haruki Taniguchi, Toyosaka Moriizumi:
Mobile robot navigation using vision and olfaction to search for a gas/odor source.
- Amy Loutfi, Silvia Coradeschi:
Smell, think and act: A cognitive robot discriminating odours.
- Svetlana Larionova, Nuno Almeida, Lino Marques, Anibal T. de Almeida:
Olfactory coordinated area coverage.
- Chris Lytridis, Endre E. Kadar, Gurvinder S. Virk:
A systematic approach to the problem of odour source localisation.
- Lino Marques, Urbano Nunes, Anibal T. de Almeida:
Particle swarm-based olfactory guided search.