Volume 26, Number 1, January 2009
- Richard Alan Peters II, Kimberly A. Hambuchen, Robert E. Bodenheimer:
The sensory ego-sphere: a mediating interface between sensors and cognition.
- Sabine Hauert, Jean-Christophe Zufferey, Dario Floreano:
Evolved swarming without positioning information: an application in aerial communication relay.
- Karl Iagnemma, Chris C. Ward:
Classification-based wheel slip detection and detector fusion for mobile robots on outdoor terrain.
- Ohung Kwon, Jong Hyeon Park:
Asymmetric trajectory generation and impedance control for running of biped robots.
- Brian Smith, Ayanna M. Howard, John-Michael McNew, Jiuguang Wang, Magnus Egerstedt:
Multi-robot deployment and coordination with Embedded Graph Grammars.
Volume 26, Numbers 2-3, April 2009 Special Issue:
Selected papers from Robotics:
Science and Systems 2008
- José Neira, Jeff Trinkle:
Guest editorial: selected papers from Robotics: Science and Systems 2008.
- Albert S. Huang, David Moore, Matthew E. Antone, Edwin Olson, Seth J. Teller:
Finding multiple lanes in urban road networks with vision and lidar.
- Anna Petrovskaya, Sebastian Thrun:
Model based vehicle detection and tracking for autonomous urban driving.
- Matthias Luber, Kai Oliver Arras, Christian Plagemann, Wolfram Burgard:
Classifying dynamic objects.
- Ingmar Posner, Mark Cummins, Paul M. Newman:
A generative framework for fast urban labeling using spatial and temporal context.
- Philippe Giguère, Gregory Dudek:
Clustering sensor data for autonomous terrain identification using time-dependency.
- Cyrill Stachniss, Christian Plagemann, Achim J. Lilienthal:
Learning gas distribution models using sparse Gaussian process mixtures.
Volume 26, Number 4, May 2009
Last update Thu May 23 18:16:43 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page