Volume 4, Number 1, March 1997
Volume 4, Number 2, May 1997
Volume 4, Number 3, 1997
- Yuan F. Zheng:
- Laci Jalics, Hooshang Hemami, Bradley D. Clymer, Alan Groff:
Rocking, Tapping and Stepping: A Prelude to Dance.
- Laci Jalics, Hooshang Hemami, Bradley D. Clymer:
A Control Strategy for Terrain Adaptive Bipedal Locomotion.
- Gary N. Boone, Jessica K. Hodgins:
Slipping and Tripping Reflexes for Bipedal Robots.
- Ambarish Goswami, Bernard Espiau, Ahmed Keramane:
Limit Cycles in a Passive Compass Gait Biped and Passivity-Mimicking Control Laws.
- Kazuhisa Mitobe, Naoki Mori, Yasuo Nasu, N. Adachi:
Control of a Biped Walking Robot during the Double Support Phase.
- Shuuji Kajita, Kazuo Tanie:
Adaptive Gait Control of a Biped Robot Based on Realtime Sensing of the Ground Profile.
- Keon Young Yi, Yuan F. Zheng:
Biped Locomotion by Reduced Ankle Power.
Volume 4, Number 4, October 1997
Last update Wed May 22 17:01:29 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page