Volume 33, Number 1, January 2005
- Juan Carlos Augusto:
Temporal reasoning for decision support in medicine.
- Stephan Dreiseitl, Michael Binder:
Do physicians value decision support? A look at the effect of decision support systems on physician opinion.
- Wendy Webber Chapman, Lee M. Christensen, Michael M. Wagner, Peter J. Haug, Oleg Ivanov, John N. Dowling, Robert T. Olszewski:
Classifying free-text triage chief complaints into syndromic categories with natural language processing.
- Li Zhang, Yehoshua Perl, Michael Halper, James Geller, George Hripcsak:
A lexical metaschema for the UMLS semantic network.
- W. L. Tung, Hiok Chai Quek:
GenSo-FDSS: a neural-fuzzy decision support system for pediatric ALL cancer subtype identification using gene expression data.
- Shang-Hong Lai, Ming Fang:
An adaptive window width/center adjustment system with online training capabilities for MR images.
Volume 33, Number 2, February 2005 Information Extraction and Summarization from Medical Documents
- Constantine D. Spyropoulos, Vangelis Karkaletsis:
Information extraction and summarization from medical documents.
- Hervé Déjean, Éric Gaussier, Jean-Michel Renders, Fatiha Sadat:
Automatic processing of multilingual medical terminology: applications to thesaurus enrichment and cross-language information retrieval.
- Koichi Takeuchi, Nigel Collier:
Bio-medical entity extraction using support vector machines.
- Razvan C. Bunescu, Ruifang Ge, Rohit J. Kate, Edward M. Marcotte, Raymond J. Mooney, Arun K. Ramani, Yuk Wah Wong:
Comparative experiments on learning information extractors for proteins and their interactions.
- Stergos D. Afantenos, Vangelis Karkaletsis, Panagiotis Stamatopoulos:
Summarization from medical documents: a survey.
- Noemie Elhadad, Min-Yen Kan, Judith L. Klavans, Kathleen McKeown:
Customization in a unified framework for summarizing medical literature.
Volume 33, Number 3, March 2005
Last update Sat May 18 20:03:11 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Arthur Flexer, Georg Gruber, Georg Dorffner:
A reliable probabilistic sleep stager based on a single EEG signal.
- Co Melissant, Alexander Ypma, Edward E. E. Frietman, Cornelis J. Stam:
A method for detection of Alzheimer's disease using ICA-enhanced EEG measurements.
- Christian Gottrup, Knud Thomsen, Peter Locht, Ona Wu, A. Gregory Sorensen, Walter J. Koroshetz, Leif Østergaard:
Applying instance-based techniques to prediction of final outcome in acute stroke.
- Markos G. Tsipouras, Dimitrios I. Fotiadis, D. A. Sideris:
An arrhythmia classification system based on the RR-interval signal.
- Sanjay R. Bhatikar, Curt DeGroff, Roop L. Mahajan:
A classifier based on the artificial neural network approach for cardiologic auscultation in pediatrics.
- Dragoljub Pokrajac, Vasileios Megalooikonomou, Aleksandar Lazarevic, Despina Kontos, Zoran Obradovic:
Applying spatial distribution analysis techniques to classification of 3D medical images.