Volume 38, Number 1, September 2006 Intelligent Medical Training Systems
- Rebecca S. Crowley, Dana Gryzbicki:
Intelligent medical training systems.
- Siriwan Suebnukarn, Peter Haddawy:
A Bayesian approach to generating tutorial hints in a collaborative medical problem-based learning system.
- Chong-Woo Woo, Martha W. Evens, Reva Freedman, Michael Glass, Leemseop Shim, Yuemei Zhang, Yujian Zhou, Joel A. Michael:
An intelligent tutoring system that generates a natural language dialogue using dynamic multi-level planning.
- Roger S. Day:
Challenges of biological realism and validation in simulation-based medical education.
- Cristóbal Romero, Sebastián Ventura, Eva Lucrecia Gibaja Galindo, César Hervás-Martínez, Francisco Romero Morales:
Web-based adaptive training simulator system for cardiac life support.
- Froduald Kabanza, Guy Bisson, Annabelle Charneau, Taek-Sueng Jang:
Implementing tutoring strategies into a patient simulator for clinical reasoning learning.
Volume 38, Number 2, October 2006 Temporal Representation and Reasoning in Medicine
Special Issue Articles
- Yuval Shahar, Dina Goren-Bar, David Boaz, Gil Tahan:
Distributed, intelligent, interactive visualization and exploration of time-oriented clinical data and their abstractions.
- Hervé Chaudet:
Extending the event calculus for tracking epidemic spread.
- Peter Z. Revesz, Shasha Wu:
Spatiotemporal reasoning about epidemiological data.
- Luca Anselma, Paolo Terenziani, Stefania Montani, Alessio Bottrighi:
Towards a comprehensive treatment of repetitions, periodicity and temporal constraints in clinical guidelines.
- José Palma, José M. Juárez, Manuel Campos, Roque Marín:
Fuzzy theory approach for temporal model-based diagnosis: An application to medical domains.
Volume 38, Number 3, November 2006 Methodological Review
Last update Sat May 25 19:37:34 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Rudolf Seising:
From vagueness in medical thought to the foundations of fuzzy reasoning in medical diagnosis.
- Emad El-Samahy, Mahdi Mahfouf, Derek A. Linkens:
A closed-loop hybrid physiological model relating to subjects under physical stress.
- Panagiota Kitsantas, Myles Hollander, Lei Li:
Using classification trees to assess low birth weight outcomes.
- Dimitris K. Tasoulis, Panagiota Spyridonos, Nicos G. Pavlidis, Vassilis P. Plagianakos, Panagiota Ravazoula, George Nikiforidis, Michael N. Vrahatis:
Cell-nuclear data reduction and prognostic model selection in bladder tumor recurrence.
- Michael Green, Jonas Björk, Jakob Lundager Forberg, Ulf Ekelund, Lars Edenbrandt, Mattias Ohlsson:
Comparison between neural networks and multiple logistic regression to predict acute coronary syndrome in the emergency room.