Volume 40, Number 1, May 2007
- Robert Davey, Paul J. McCullagh, Gaye Lightbody, H. Gerry McAllister:
Auditory brainstem response classification: A hybrid model using time and frequency features.
- Andrew Botros, Bas van Dijk, Matthijs Killian:
AutoNRTTM: An automated system that measures ECAP thresholds with the Nucleus® FreedomTM cochlear implant via machine intelligence.
- Rosalia Maglietta, Annarita D'Addabbo, Ada Piepoli, Francesco Perri, Sabino Liuni, Graziano Pesole, Nicola Ancona:
Selection of relevant genes in cancer diagnosis based on their prediction accuracy.
- Marcel van Gerven, Rasa Jurgelenaite, Babs G. Taal, Tom Heskes, Peter J. F. Lucas:
Predicting carcinoid heart disease with the noisy-threshold classifier.
- Alina Zalounina, Mical Paul, Leonard Leibovici, Steen Andreassen:
A stochastic model of susceptibility to antibiotic therapy - The effects of cross-resistance and treatment history.
Volume 40, Number 2, June 2007
- Evanthia E. Tripoliti, Dimitrios I. Fotiadis, Maria Argyropoulou:
Automated segmentation and quantification of inflammatory tissue of the hand in rheumatoid arthritis patients using magnetic resonance imaging data.
- Jan Luts, Arend Heerschap, Johan A. K. Suykens, Sabine Van Huffel:
A combined MRI and MRSI based multiclass system for brain tumour recognition using LS-SVMs with class probabilities and feature selection.
- Aliasghar Khorsand, Senta Graf, Heinz Sochor, Ernst Schuster, Gerold Porenta:
Automated assessment of myocardial SPECT perfusion scintigraphy: A comparison of different approaches of case-based reasoning.
- Jaime S. Cardoso, Maria J. Cardoso:
Towards an intelligent medical system for the aesthetic evaluation of breast cancer conservative treatment.
- Massimo Buscema, Paolo Maria Rossini, Claudio Babiloni, Enzo Grossi:
The IFAST model, a novel parallel nonlinear EEG analysis technique, distinguishes mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease patients with high degree of accuracy.
- Yüksel Özbay, Sadik Kara, Fatma Latifoglu, Rahime Ceylan, Murat Ceylan:
Complex-valued wavelet artificial neural network for Doppler signals classifying.
Volume 40, Number 3, July 2007
Last update Fri May 24 20:01:15 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Eero Huupponen, Germán Gómez-Herrero, Antti Saastamoinen, Alpo Värri, Joel Hasan, Sari-Leena Himanen:
Development and comparison of four sleep spindle detection methods.
- Marcel van Gerven, Francisco Javier Díez, Babs G. Taal, Peter J. F. Lucas:
Selecting treatment strategies with dynamic limited-memory influence diagrams.
- Themis P. Exarchos, Markos G. Tsipouras, Costas P. Exarchos, Costas Papaloukas, Dimitrios I. Fotiadis, Lampros K. Michalis:
A methodology for the automated creation of fuzzy expert systems for ischaemic and arrhythmic beat classification based on a set of rules obtained by a decision tree.
- Jeffrey G. Sumrall, Maryam S. Chaudry, Ramya Chakravarthy:
An fMRI framework for identifying statistical differences in blood oxygenated level dependent response levels: A brain injury demonstration.
- Michael Rowan, Thomas Ryan, Francis Hegarty, Neil O'Hare:
The use of artificial neural networks to stratify the length of stay of cardiac patients based on preoperative and initial postoperative factors.
- Bradley Malin:
A computational model to protect patient data from location-based re-identification.