Volume 43, Number 1, May 2008
- Luca Ferrarini, Berit M. Verbist, Hans Olofsen, Filiep Vanpoucke, Johan H. M. Frijns, Johan H. C. Reiber, Faiza Admiraal-Behloul:
Autonomous virtual mobile robot for three-dimensional medical image exploration: Application to micro-CT cochlear images.
- Susana B. Martins, Yuval Shahar, Dina Goren-Bar, Maya Galperin, Herbert Kaizer, Lawrence V. Basso, Deborah McNaughton, Mary K. Goldstein:
Evaluation of an architecture for intelligent query and exploration of time-oriented clinical data.
- David J. Miller, Carl A. Nelson, Dmitry Oleynikov, David D. Jones:
Pre-operative ordering of minimally invasive surgical tools: A fuzzy inference system approach.
- Tudor Toma, Ameen Abu-Hanna, Robert-Jan Bosman:
Discovery and integration of univariate patterns from daily individual organ-failure scores for intensive care mortality prediction.
- Michael C. Lee, Sarah J. Nelson:
Supervised pattern recognition for the prediction of contrast-enhancement appearance in brain tumors from multivariate magnetic resonance imaging and spectroscopy.
- Javier Escudero, Roberto Hornero, Jesús Poza, Daniel E. Abásolo, Alberto Fernández:
Assessment of classification improvement in patients with Alzheimer's disease based on magnetoencephalogram blind source separation.
Volume 43, Number 2, June 2008
- Loris Nanni, Alessandra Lumini:
A reliable method for cell phenotype image classification.
- Lee Lancashire, Robert C. Rees, Graham R. Ball:
Identification of gene transcript signatures predictive for estrogen receptor and lymph node status using a stepwise forward selection artificial neural network modelling approach.
- Robert Cierniak:
A 2D approach to tomographic image reconstruction using a Hopfield-type neural network.
- César A. Teixeira, M. Graça Ruano, António E. Ruano, Wagner Coelho A. Pereira:
Neuro-genetic non-invasive temperature estimation: Intensity and spatial prediction.
- Bayram Akdemir, Sadik Kara, Kemal Polat, Aysegül Güven, Salih Günes:
Ensemble adaptive network-based fuzzy inference system with weighted arithmetical mean and application to diagnosis of optic nerve disease from visual-evoked potential signals.
- Yuriy V. Chesnokov:
Complexity and spectral analysis of the heart rate variability dynamics for distant prediction of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation with artificial intelligence methods.
Volume 43, Number 3, July 2008
Last update Thu May 23 13:03:39 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Mare Remm, Kalle Remm:
Case-based estimation of the risk of enterobiasis.
- Álvaro M. Silva, Paulo Cortez, Manuel Filipe Santos, Lopes Gomes, José Neves:
Rating organ failure via adverse events using data mining in the intensive care unit.
- Sean N. Ghazavi, Thunshun W. Liao:
Medical data mining by fuzzy modeling with selected features.
- Tuan Zea Tan, Chai Quek, Geok See Ng, Khalil Razvi:
Ovarian cancer diagnosis with complementary learning fuzzy neural network.
- Cristian Munteanu, Francisco Cabrera Morales, Javier González Fernández, Agostinho C. Rosa, Luís Gómez Déniz:
Enhancing obstetric and gynecology ultrasound images by adaptation of the speckle reducing anisotropic diffusion filter.
- Enrique J. Carmona, Mariano Rincón, Julián García-Feijoó, José M. Martínez-de-la-Casa:
Identification of the optic nerve head with genetic algorithms.