Volume 44, Number 1, September 2008
- Weixiang Liu, Kehong Yuan, Datian Ye:
On alpha-divergence based nonnegative matrix factorization for clustering cancer gene expression data.
- Keivan Kianmehr, Reda Alhajj:
CARSVM: A class association rule-based classification framework and its application to gene expression data.
- Monica H. Ou, Geoff A. W. West, Mihai Lazarescu, Chris Clay:
Evaluation of TELEDERM for dermatological services in rural and remote areas.
- Vito Logar, Igor Skrjanc, Ales Belic, Simon Brezan, Blaz Koritnik, Janez Zidar:
Identification of the phase code in an EEG during gripping-force tasks: A possible alternative approach to the development of the brain-computer interfaces.
- Babak Mohammadzadeh Asl, Seyed Kamaledin Setarehdan, Maryam Mohebbi:
Support vector machine-based arrhythmia classification using reduced features of heart rate variability signal.
- Murat Ceylan, Rahime Ceylan, Yüksel Özbay, Sadik Kara:
Application of complex discrete wavelet transform in classification of Doppler signals using complex-valued artificial neural network.
Volume 44, Number 2, October 2008
Volume 44, Number 3, November 2008
Last update Sun May 19 23:50:21 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Fleur T. Tehrani, James H. Roum:
Intelligent decision support systems for mechanical ventilation.
- Umberto Castellani, Marco Cristani, Carlo Combi, Vittorio Murino, Andrea Sbarbati, Pasquina Marzola:
Visual MRI: Merging information visualization and non-parametric clustering techniques for MRI dataset analysis.
- Virginie Le Rolle, Alfredo I. Hernández, Pierre-Yves Richard, Erwan Donal, Guy Carrault:
Model-based analysis of myocardial strain data acquired by tissue Doppler imaging.
- Shih-Hau Chiu, Chien-Chi Chen, Thy-Hou Lin:
Using support vector regression to model the correlation between the clinical metastases time and gene expression profile for breast cancer.
- Jonatan R. Ruiz, Jorge Ramirez-Lechuga, Francisco B. Ortega, José Castro-Piñero, José Manuel Benítez, Antonio Arauzo-Azofra, Cristobal Sanchez, Michael Sjöström, Manuel J. Castillo, Ángel Gutiérrez, Mikel Zabala:
Artificial neural network-based equation for estimating VO2max from the 20 m shuttle run test in adolescents.
- Gholamreza Salimi Khorshidi, Ali Motie Nasrabadi, Mohammadreza Hashemi Golpayeghani:
Fusion of classic P300 detection methods' inferences in a framework of fuzzy labels.
- Kristína Susmáková, Anna Krakovská:
Discrimination ability of individual measures used in sleep stages classification.