Volume 3, Number 1/2, July 1996
- Jean-Luc Hainaut, Vincent Englebert, Jean Henrard, Jean-Marc Hick, Didier Roland:
Database Reverse Engineering: From Requirements to CARE Tools.
- Spencer Rugaber, Kurt Stirewalt, Linda M. Wills:
Understanding Interleaved Code.
- Kostas Kontogiannis, Renato de Mori, Ettore Merlo, M. Galler, Morris Bernstein:
Pattern Matching for Clone and Concept Detection.
- David R. Harris, Alexander S. Yeh, Howard B. Reubenstein:
Extracting Architectural Features from Source Code.
- Gerald C. Gannod, Betty H. C. Cheng:
Strongest Postcondition Semantics as the Formal Basis for Reverse Engineering.
- Linda M. Wills, James H. Cross II:
Recent Trends and Open Issues in Reverse Engineering.
Volume 3, Number 3/4, August 1996
Last update Sat May 25 19:38:11 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Fraser MacDonald, James Miller, Andrew Brooks, Marc Roper, Murray Wood:
Automating the Software Inspection Process.
- Dipayan Gangopadhyay, Subrata Mitra:
Design by Framework Completion.
- Scott Henninger:
Building an Organization-Specific Infrastructure to Support CASE Tools.
- Keng Ng, Jeff Kramer, Jeff Magee:
A CASE Tool for Software Architecture Design.
- Hassan Gomaa, Larry Kerschberg, Vijayan Sugumaran, C. Bosch, I. Tavakoli, L. O'Hara:
A Knowledge-Based Software Engineering Environment for Reusable Software Requirements and Architectures.
- Giuseppe Valetto, Gail E. Kaiser:
Enveloping Sophisticated Tools into Process-Centered Environments.
- John Krogstie:
Use of Methods and CASE-Tools in Norway: Results from a Survey.
- David Abramson, Rok Sosic:
A Debugging and Testing Tool for Supporting Software Evolution.