Volume 70, Number 1, November 1993
- Florentin Wörgötter, Ernst Niebur:
Cortical column design: a link between the maps of preferred orientation and orientation tuning strength?
- Daniel Bullock, Stephen Grossberg, Christian Mannes:
A neural network model for cursive script production.
- David H. Foster, Johan Wagemans:
Viewpoint-invariant Weber fractions and standard contour-curvature discrimination.
- Shimon Edelman:
Representing three-dimensional objects by sets of activities of receptive fields.
- Arjen van Ooyen, Bernard Nienhuis:
Pattern recognition in the neocognitron is improved by neuronal adaptation.
- Alexander D. Logvinenko:
Lack of convexity of threshold curves for compound grating: implications for modelling visual pattern detection.
- Anupam Joshi, Chia-Hoang Lee:
Backpropagation learns Marr's operator.
- Jens Timmer, C. Gantert, Günther Deuschl, Josef Honerkamp:
Characteristics of hand tremor time series.
- Dawn M. Adelsberger-Mangan, William B. Levy:
Adaptive synaptogenesis constructs networks that maintain information and reduce statistical dependence.
- Eytan Ruppin, Eric L. Schwartz, Yehezkel Yeshurun:
Examining the volume efficiency of the cortical architecture in a multi-processor network model.
- Susan A. Werness, S. Dale Fay, Kim T. Blackwell, Thomas P. Vogl, Daniel L. Alkon:
Associative learning in a network model of Hermissenda crassicornis.
Volume 70, Number 2, December 1993
- Alessandro Verri, Claudio Uras, Patrizio Frosini, Massimo Ferri:
On the use of size functions for shape analysis.
- Ben Gerber, Eric Jakobsson:
Functional significance of the A-current.
- D. Zytnicki, G. L'Hôte:
Neuromimetic model of a neuronal filter.
- Jack M. H. Beusmans:
Computing the direction of heading from affine image flow.
- L. Bowns, M. J. Morgan:
Facial features and axis of symmetry extracted using natural orientation information.
- Adi R. Bulsara, A. J. Maren, G. Schmera:
Single effective neuron: dendritic coupling effects and stochastic resonance.
- Y. A. Bedrov, G. N. Akoev, O. E. Dick:
Functional states of an excitable membrane and their dependence on its parameter values.
- Ping Liang, Nadeem Jamali:
Artificial neural networks with quasipolynomial synapses and product synaptic contacts.
- Ali A. Minai, William B. Levy:
The dynamics of sparse random networks.
- X. Li, J. Gasteiger, J. Zupan:
On the topology distortion in self-organizing feature maps.
- Paul C. Bressloff, John G. Taylor:
Compartmental-model response function for dendritic trees.
Volume 70, Number 3, January 1994
- Robert G. Turcott, Steven B. Lowen, Eric Li, Don H. Johnson, Chiyeko Tsuchitani, Malvin Carl Teich:
A nonstationary Poisson point process describes the sequence of action potentials over long time scales in lateral-superior-olive auditory neurons.
- Purvis Bedenbaugh, George L. Gerstein:
Rectification of correlation by a sigmoid nonlinearity.
- Shigeru Tanaka, Hiroyuki Shinbata:
Mathematical model for self-organization of direction columns in the primate middle temporal area.
- Thomas J. Anastasio, M. J. Correia:
"Velocity leakage" in the pigeon vestibulo-ocular reflex.
- Martin Jüttner, Werner Wolf:
Stimulus sequence effects on human express saccades described by a Markov model.
- A. V. van den Berg, R. J. A. Buwalda:
Source localization in underwater sound fields.
- C. Bernard, Y. C. Ge, E. Stockley, J. B. Willis, H. V. Wheal:
Synaptic integration of NMDA and non-NMDA receptors in large neuronal network models solved by means of differential equations.
- Sandro Nicole, Eliano Pessa:
A network model with auto-oscillating output and dynamic connections.
- Bing Li, Yi Wang, Yuncheng Diao:
Quantification of directional and orientational selectivities of visual neurons to moving stimuli.
- A. K. Moschovakis:
Neural network simulations of the primate oculomotor system.
Volume 70, Number 4, February 1994
- Robert E. Soodak:
Simulation of visual cortex development under lid-suture conditions: enhancement of response specificity by a reverse-Hebb rule in the absence of spatially patterned input.
- Ulysses J. Balis, K. F. Morris, J. Koleski, B. G. Lindsey:
Simulations of a ventrolateral medullary neural network for respiratory rhythmogenesis inferred from spike train cross-correlation.
- J. H. van Deemter, H. A. K. Mastebroek:
A statistical correlation technique and a neural network for the motion correspondence problem.
- W. Richards, H. R. Wilson, M. A. Sommer:
Chaos in percepts?
- Peter J. Slot, Thomas Sinkjær:
Simulations of the alpha motoneuron pool electromyogram reflex at different preactivation levels in man.
- Richard Bertram:
Reduced-system analysis of the effects of serotonin on a molluscan burster neuron.
- R. C. Schmidt, Michael T. Turvey:
Phase-entrainment dynamics of visually coupled rhythmic movements.
- Minoru Maruyama, Teruhiko Teraoka, Shigeru Abe:
Recognition of 3D flexible objects by GRBF.
- Stanislaw Osowski:
Signal flow graphs and neural networks.
Volume 70, Number 5, February 1994
Volume 70, Number 6, April 1994
Last update Tue May 21 18:23:32 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Minoru Tsukada, Takeshi Aihara, Makoto Mizuno, Hiroshi Kato, Ken-ichi Ito:
Temporal pattern sensitivity of long-term potentiation in hippocampal CA1 neurons.
- Shinichi Kimura, Masafumi Yano, Hiroshi Shimizu:
A self-organizing model of walking patterns of insects.
- V. G. J. Gerdes, R. Happee:
The use of an internal representation in fast goal-directed movements: a modelling approach.
- Fred Wolf, Hans-Ulrich Bauer, Theo Geisel:
Formation of field discontinuities and islands in visual cortical maps.
- K. Wadan, N. Dieringer:
Abducens nerve responses of the frog during horizontal linear acceleration: data and model.
- Nicholas G. Hatsopoulos:
Is a virtual trajectory necessary in reaching movements?
- Klaus Nützel, Jenny Kien, Karin Bauer, Jennifer S. Altman, Uwe Krey:
Dynamics of diluted attractor neural networks with delays.
- J. Rubinstein:
Pattern formation in associative neural networks with weak lateral interaction.
- André Longtin, Adi R. Bulsara, David Pierson, Frank Moss:
Bistability and the dynamics of periodically forced sensory neurons.
- Friedemann Awiszus:
Repetitive activity of a branched Hodgkin-Huxley axon with multiple encoding sites.