Volume 80, Number 1, January 1999
- Shohei Hori, Yoko Yamaguchi, Hiroshi Shimizu:
Self-organization of the heartbeat as coordination among ventricular myocardial cells through mechano-electrical feedback.
- R. O. Dror, Carmen C. Canavier, Robert J. Butera, J. W. Clark, John H. Byrne:
A mathematical criterion based on phase response curves for stability in a ring of coupled oscillators.
- Etienne Koechlin, Jean-Luc Anton, Yves Burnod:
Bayesian inference in populations of cortical neurons: a model of motion integration and segmentation in area MT.
- Takashi Tateno, Yasuhiko Jimbo:
Activity-dependent enhancement in the reliability of correlated spike timings in cultured cortical neurons.
- Cornelis J. Stam, J. H. R. Vliegen, J. Nicolai:
Investigation of the dynamics underlying periodic complexes in the EEG.
- Peter W. Dicke, Peter Thier:
The role of cortical area MST in a model of combined smooth eye-head pursuit.
Volume 80, Number 2, February 1999
- Carmen C. Canavier, Douglas A. Baxter, J. W. Clark, John H. Byrne:
Control of multistability in ring circuits of oscillators.
- Otmar Bock, Nicole Wenderoth:
Dependence of peripheral tremor on mechanical perturbations: a modeling study.
- Johannes M. Zanker, M. V. Srinivasan, Martin Egelhaaf:
Speed tuning in elementary motion detectors of the correlation type.
- Yehezkel Yeshurun, Eric L. Schwartz:
Cortical hypercolumn size determines stereo fusion limits.
- William B. Levy, Hakan Deliç, Dawn M. Adelsberger-Mangan:
The statistical relationship between connectivity and neural activity in fractionally connected feed-forward networks.
- Sarit Abramovich-Sivan, Solange Akselrod:
Simulation of atrial activity by a phase response curve based model of a two-dimensional pacemaker cells array: the transition from a normal activation pattern to atrial fibrillation.
Volume 80, Number 3, March 1999
Volume 80, Number 4, April 1999
- Christopher C. Pain, C. R. E. de Oliveira, Anthony J. H. Goddard, A. P. Umpleby:
K-way neural network graph partitioning with separator vertices.
- Denis Mottet, Reinoud J. Bootsma:
The dynamics of goal-directed rhythmical aiming.
- Roger Cerf, M. El Amri, El Hassan El Ouasdad, E. Hirsch:
Non-linear analysis of epileptic seizures I. Correlation-dimension measurements for absence epilepsy and near-periodic signals.
- P. E. Tikkanen:
Nonlinear wavelet and wavelet packet denoising of electrocardiogram signal.
- Alberto Capurro, Khashayar Pakdaman, Rossana Perrone, Omar Macadar:
Analysis of the jamming avoidance response in the electric fish Gymnotus carapo.
- Nicole Wenderoth, Otmar Bock:
Load dependence of simulated central tremor.
Volume 80, Number 5, May 1999
- Jianfeng Feng, David Brown:
Coefficient of variation of interspike intervals greater than 0.5. How and when?
- Herman van der Kooij, Ron Jacobs, Bart Koopman, Henk Grootenboer:
A multisensory integration model of human stance control.
- Michelle A. Fitzurka, David C. Tam:
A joint interspike interval difference stochastic spike train analysis: detecting local trends in the temporal firing patterns of single neurons.
- Eric J. Perreault, Robert F. Kirsch, Ana Maria Acosta:
Multiple-input, multiple-output system identification for characterization of limb stiffness dynamics.
- L. M. Studer, D. G. Rüegg, J.-P. Gabriel:
A model for steady isometric muscle activation.
- Roger V. Gonzalez, Lawrence D. Abraham, Ronald E. Barr, Thomas S. Buchanan:
Muscle activity in rapid multi-degree-of-freedom elbow movements: solutions from a musculoskeletal model.
- Robert M. Sanner, Makiko Kosha:
A mathematical model of the adaptive control of human arm motions.
Volume 80, Number 6, June 1999
Last update Sat May 25 15:31:06 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page