Volume 7, Number 1, March 2006 Editorial
- Claire Saxby:
A new publisher for Briefings in Bioinformatics.
- Alexander Yu. Mitrophanov, Mark Borodovsky:
Statistical significance in biological sequence analysis.
- Stan Pounds:
Estimation and control of multiple testing error rates for microarray studies.
- Magnus Rattray, Xuejun Liu, Guido Sanguinetti, Marta Milo, Neil D. Lawrence:
Propagating uncertainty in microarray data analysis.
- Irina I. Abnizova, Walter R. Gilks:
Studying statistical properties of regulatory DNA sequences, and their use in predicting regulatory regions in the eukaryotic genomes.
- Liliana Florea:
Bioinformatics of alternative splicing and its regulation.
- Artem S. Novozhilov, Georgy P. Karev, Eugene V. Koonin:
Biological applications of the theory of birth-and-death processes.
- Pedro Larrañaga, Borja Calvo, Roberto Santana, Concha Bielza, Josu Galdiano, Iñaki Inza, José Antonio Lozano, Rubén Armañanzas, Guzmán Santafé, Aritz Pérez Martínez, Victor Robles:
Machine learning in bioinformatics.
- Lisa J. Mullan:
Pairwise sequence alignment - it's all about us!
- Eitan Rubin:
List mania: interpreting microarray results with the L2L server.
Volume 7, Number 2, June 2006 Editorial
Special Issue Papers
- Eitan Rubin:
Circumventing the cut-off for enrichment analysis.
Volume 7, Number 3, September 2006 Editorial
Volume 7, Number 4, December 2006 Editorial
- Werner Dubitzky:
Understanding the computational methodologies of systems biology.
Last update Fri May 24 20:02:11 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Aylwin Ng, Borisas Bursteinas, Qiong Gao, Ewan Mollison, Marketa Zvelebil:
Resources for integrative systems biology: from data through databases to networks and dynamic system models.
- Lena Strömbäck, Vaida Jakoniene, He Tan, Patrick Lambrix:
Representing, storing and accessing molecular interaction data: a review of models and tools.
- David R. Gilbert, Hendrik Fuß, Xu Gu, Richard J. Orton, Steve Robinson, Vladislav Vyshemirsky, Mary Jo Kurth, C. Stephen Downes, Werner Dubitzky:
Computational methodologies for modelling, analysis and simulation of signalling networks.
- Hidde de Jong, Delphine Ropers:
Strategies for dealing with incomplete information in the modeling of molecular interaction networks.
- Natal A. W. van Riel:
Dynamic modelling and analysis of biochemical networks: mechanism-based models and model-based experiments.
- Alexey N. Pavlov, Valeri A. Makarov, Erik Mosekilde, Olga V. Sosnovtseva:
Application of wavelet-based tools to study the dynamics of biological processes.
- Kevin Burrage, Lindsay Hood, Mark A. Ragan:
Advanced computing for systems biology.
- Phoebe M. Roberts:
Mining literature for systems biology.