Volume 2, 2009
Last update Sat May 18 20:04:27 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Tesfaye M. Baye, Hemant K. Tiwari, David B. Allison, Rodney C. Go:
Database mining for selection of SNP markers useful in admixture mapping.
- Eric Arehart, Scott Gleim, Bill C. White, John Hwa, Jason H. Moore:
Multifactor dimensionality reduction analysis identifies specific nucleotide patterns promoting genetic polymorphisms.
- Sondes Fayech, Nadia Essoussi, Mohamed Limam:
Partitioning clustering algorithms for protein sequence data sets.
- Ole Schulz-Trieglaff, Egidijus Machtejevas, Knut Reinert, Hartmut Schlüter, Joachim Thiemann, Klaus Unger:
Statistical quality assessment and outlier detection for liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry experiments.
- Casey S. Greene, Nadia M. Penrod, Jeff Kiralis, Jason H. Moore:
Spatially Uniform ReliefF (SURF) for computationally-efficient filtering of gene-gene interactions.
- Vladimir A. Likic:
Extraction of pure components from overlapped signals in gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS).
- William S. Bush, Guanhua Chen, Eric Torstenson, Marylyn D. Ritchie:
LD-Spline: Mapping SNPs on genotyping platforms to genomic regions using patterns of linkage disequilibrium.
- Khader Shameer, Paramasivam Nagarajan, Kumar Gaurav, Ramanathan Sowdhamini:
3PFDB - A database of Best Representative PSSM Profiles (BRPs) of Protein Families generated using a novel data mining approach.
- Wassim Ayadi, Mourad Elloumi, Jin-Kao Hao:
A biclustering algorithm based on a Bicluster Enumeration Tree: application to DNA microarray data.