Volume 105, Number 1, July 2011
- Genki Ichinose, Mio Kobayashi:
Emergence of cooperative linkages by random intensity of selection on a network.
- Slobodan Zdravkovic, Miljko V. Sataric:
Transverse interaction in DNA molecule.
- Effirul I. Ramlan, Klaus-Peter Zauner:
Design of interacting multi-stable nucleic acids for molecular information processing.
- Wenting Wang, Hua Liu, Zizhen Li, Zhongkai Guo, Yuhua Yang:
Invasion dynamics of epidemic with the Allee effect.
- Roberta Alfieri, Ezio Bartocci, Emanuela Merelli, Luciano Milanesi:
Modeling the cell cycle: From deterministic models to hybrid systems.
- O. P. Samoilova, V. V. Ptushenko, Ilya V. Kuvykin, S. A. Kiselev, O. S. Ptushenko, Alexander N. Tikhonov:
Effects of light environment on the induction of chlorophyll fluorescence in leaves: A comparative study of Tradescantia species of different ecotypes.
- Jose A. Fernandez-Leon:
Behavioural robustness: A link between distributed mechanisms and coupled transient dynamics.
- Bartosz Paprocki, Janusz Szczepanski:
Efficiency of neural transmission as a function of synaptic noise, threshold, and source characteristics.
- Hongyan Zhang, Xiyu Liu:
A CLIQUE algorithm using DNA computing techniques based on closed-circle DNA sequences.
- Toshiaki Takayanagi:
Novel mathematical models for cell-mediated cytotoxicity assays without applying enzyme kinetics but with combinations and probability: Bystanders in bulk effector cells influence results of cell-mediated cytotoxicity assays.
- Andrew Adamatzky, Ramón Alonso-Sanz:
Rebuilding Iberian motorways with slime mould.
- Gui-zhao Liang, Xiu-yan Ma, Yuan-chao Li, Feng-lin Lv, Li Yang:
Toward an improved discrimination of outer membrane proteins using a sequence-based approach.
Volume 105, Number 2, August 2011
- Christoph Kaleta, Luis F. de Figueiredo, Ines Heiland, Steffen Klamt, Stefan Schuster:
Special issue: Integration of OMICs datasets into Metabolic Pathway Analysis.
- Karoline Faust, Didier Croes, Jacques van Helden:
Prediction of metabolic pathways from genome-scale metabolic networks.
- Andreas Hoppe, Christine Richter, Hermann-Georg Holzhütter:
Enzyme maintenance effort as criterion for the characterization of alternative pathways and length distribution of isofunctional enzymes.
- Kathrin Jürchott, Ke-Tai Guo, Gareth Catchpole, Kristen Feher, Lothar Willmitzer, Christian Schichor, Joachim Selbig:
Comparison of metabolite profiles in U87 glioma cells and mesenchymal stem cells.
- Jon Pey, Constantinos Theodoropoulos, Alberto Rezola, Angel Rubio, Marta Cascante, Francisco J. Planes:
Do elementary flux modes combine linearly at the "atomic" level? Integrating tracer-based metabolomics data and elementary flux modes.
- Stefan Schuster, Luis F. de Figueiredo, Anja Schroeter, Christoph Kaleta:
Combining Metabolic Pathway Analysis with Evolutionary Game Theory. Explaining the occurrence of low-yield pathways by an analytic optimization approach.
- Peter Droste, Stephan Miebach, Sebastian Niedenführ, Wolfgang Wiechert, Katharina Nöh:
Visualizing multi-omics data in metabolic networks with the software Omix - A case study.
- Steffen Klamt, Axel von Kamp:
An application programming interface for CellNetAnalyzer.
- Daniela Xavier, Sara Vázquez, Clara Higuera, Federico Morán, Francisco Montero:
Tools-4-Metatool (T4M): Online suite of web-tools to process stoichiometric network analysis data from Metatool.
Volume 105, Number 3, September 2011
Application notes in systems biology
Last update Sat May 25 15:32:29 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Kazuhisa Ichikawa:
Localized activation of proteins in a free intracellular space: Dependence of cellular morphologies and reaction schemes.
- Ekaterini Vourvouhaki, C. Sofia Carvalho:
A Bayesian approach to the probability of coronary heart disease subject to the -308 tumor necrosis factor-α SNP.
- A. Mwasa, Jean M. Tchuenche:
Mathematical analysis of a cholera model with public health interventions.
- M. Sualp, T. Can:
Using network context as a filter for miRNA target prediction.
- Joseph Esfandiar Hannon Bozorgmehr:
An ancient frame-shifting event in the highly conserved KPNA gene family has undergone extensive compensation by natural selection in vertebrates.
- Kohei Nakajima, Taichi Haruna:
Self-organized perturbations enhance class IV behavior and 1/f power spectrum in elementary cellular automata.
- Shin Watanabe, Atsushi Tero, Atsuko Takamatsu, Toshiyuki Nakagaki:
Traffic optimization in railroad networks using an algorithm mimicking an amoeba-like organism, Physarum plasmodium.
- Jun Qian, Jian Liang:
Monte Carlo simulation from proton slip to "coupled" proton flow in ATP synthase based on the bi-site mechanism.
- Hamid R. Noori:
Substantial changes in synaptic firing frequencies induced by glial ATP hysteresis.
- Sooyoung Cheon, Faming Liang:
Folding small proteins via annealing stochastic approximation Monte Carlo.
- Andrei Khrennikov:
Quantum-like model of processing of information in the brain based on classical electromagnetic field.
- Pascal Comte, Sergei Vassiliev, Sheridan K. Houghten, Doug Bruce:
Genetic algorithm with alternating selection pressure for protein side-chain packing and pK(a) prediction.
- Hervé Seligmann:
Two genetic codes, one genome: Frameshifted primate mitochondrial genes code for additional proteins in presence of antisense antitermination tRNAs.
- Ángel Goñi Moreno, Martyn Amos:
Model for a population-based microbial oscillator.