Volume 108, Numbers 1-3, April - June 2012
Application notes in systems biology
Last update Thu May 23 18:19:46 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Silvia Martorano Raimundo, Hyun Mo Yang, Ezio Venturino, Eduardo Massad:
Modeling the emergence of HIV-1 drug resistance resulting from antiretroviral therapy: Insights from theoretical and numerical studies.
- Naomi Kochi, Mihaela Teodora Matache:
Mean-field Boolean network model of a signal transduction network.
- Jason Yongsheng Chan:
On genetic information uncertainty and the mutator phenotype in cancer.
- Toshiyuki Nakajima:
The impact of interspecific competition on lineage evolution and a rapid peak shift by interdemic genetic mixing in experimental bacterial populations.
- Markus Daub, Steffen Waldherr, Frank Allgöwer, Peter Scheurich, Guido Schneider:
Death wins against life in a spatially extended model of the caspase-3/8 feedback loop.
- Xingyi Zhang, Bin Luo, Xianyong Fang, Linqiang Pan:
Sequential spiking neural P systems with exhaustive use of rules.
- Rodrigo Assar, Andrea V. Leisewitz, Alice Garcia, Nibaldo C. Inestrosa, Martín A. Montecino, David J. Sherman:
Reusing and composing models of cell fate regulation of human bone precursor cells.