Volume 93, Numbers 1-2, July-August 2008 Selected Papers presented at the International Conference "Collective Dynamics:
Topics on Competition and Cooperation in the Biosciences - BIOCOMP2007
- Aniello Buonocore, Enrica Pirozzi, Luigi M. Ricciardi, Shunsuke Sato:
- Toshio Yanagida:
Fluctuation as a tool of biological molecular machines.
- R. Dean Astumian:
Symmetry based mechanism for hand-over-hand molecular motors.
- P. S. Burada, G. Schmid, P. Talkner, Peter Hänggi, D. Reguera, J. M. Rubí:
Entropic particle transport in periodic channels.
- Martin Bier:
The energetics, chemistry, and mechanics of a processive motor protein.
- András Czövek, Gergely J. Szöllosi, Imre Derényi:
The relevance of neck linker docking in the motility of kinesin.
- Yoshiharu Ishii, Yuichi Taniguchi, Mitsuhiro Iwaki, Toshio Yanagida:
Thermal fluctuations biased for directional motion in molecular motors.
- Mitsuhiro Iwaki, Atsuko Hikikoshi Iwane, Mitsuo Ikebe, Toshio Yanagida:
Biased Brownian motion mechanism for processivity and directionality of single-headed myosin-VI.
- Tomotaka Komori, So Nishikawa, Takayuki Ariga, Atsuko Hikikoshi Iwane, Toshio Yanagida:
Measurement system for simultaneous observation of myosin V chemical and mechanical events.
- Kazunari Mouri, Tetsuya Shimokawa:
The Fokker-Planck approach for the cooperative molecular motor model with finite number of motors.
- Takayuki Ariga:
The concerted nature between three catalytic subunits driving the F1 rotary motor.
- Tian-Yow Tsong, Chin-Kun Hu, Ming-Chya Wu:
Hydrophobic condensation and modular assembly model of protein folding.
- Gasper Tkacik, Marcelo O. Magnasco:
Decoding spike timing: The differential reverse-correlation method.
- Roman Borisyuk, Tom Cooke, Alan Roberts:
Stochasticity and functionality of neural systems: Mathematical modelling of axon growth in the spinal cord of tadpole.
- Tamiki Umeda, Takehiko Inaba, Akihiko Ishijima, Kingo Takiguchi, Hirokazu Hotani:
Formation and maintenance of tubular membrane projections: Experiments and numerical calculations.
- Riccardo Barbieri, Emery N. Brown:
Application of dynamic point process models to cardiovascular control.
- Tatsuo Shibata, Masahiro Ueda:
Noise generation, amplification and propagation in chemotactic signaling systems of living cells.
- Shigehiro Miura, Tetsuya Shimokawa, Taishin Nomura:
Stochastic simulations on a model of circadian rhythm generation.
- Mariam Kiran, Simon Coakley, Neil Walkinshaw, Phil McMinn, Mike Holcombe:
Validation and discovery from computational biology models.
Volume 93, Number 3, September 2008
Last update Sat May 25 15:32:27 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Hong Zhang, Paul Georgescu, Lansun Chen:
On the impulsive controllability and bifurcation of a predator-pest model of IPM.
- Tadashi Masuda:
A possible mechanism for determining the directionality of myosin molecular motors.
- Markus Durzinsky, Annegret Wagler, Robert Weismantel, Wolfgang Marwan:
Automatic reconstruction of molecular and genetic networks from discrete time series data.
- Ioannis Karafyllidis:
Quantum mechanical model for information transfer from DNA to protein.
- Ping Xie:
A dynamic model for transcription elongation and sequence-dependent short pauses by RNA polymerase.
- Manuel Gámez, Inmaculada López, S. Molnár:
Monitoring environmental change in an ecosystem.
- Oak Yono, Tateo Shimozawa:
Synchronous firing by specific pairs of cercal giant interneurons in crickets encodes wind direction.
- Manolya Eyiyurekli, Prakash Manley, Peter I. Lelkes, David E. Breen:
A computational model of chemotaxis-based cell aggregation.
- Gul Zaman, Yong Han Kang, Il Hyo Jung:
Stability analysis and optimal vaccination of an SIR epidemic model.
- Jeffrey M. Marcus, Travis M. Evans:
A simulation study of mutations in the genetic regulatory hierarchy for butterfly eyespot focus determination.