Volume 29, Number 1, January 1997
- George Turkiyyah, Duane W. Storti, Mark A. Ganter, Hao Chen, Munikumar Vimawala:
An accelerated triangulation method for computing the skeletons of free-form solid models.
- Karim Abdel-Malek, Harn-Jou Yeh:
On the determination of starting points for parametric surface intersections.
- William C. Regli, Satyandra K. Gupta, Dana S. Nau:
Towards multiprocessor feature recognition.
- Po-Ting Lan, Shuo-Yan Chou, Lin-Lin Chen, Douglas D. Gemmill:
Determining fabrication orientations for rapid prototyping with Stereolithography apparatus.
- Victor J. Skowronski, Joshua U. Turner:
Using Monte-Carlo variance reduction in statistical tolerance synthesis.
- Shawn P. Austin, Robert B. Jerard, Robert L. Scot Drysdale:
Comparison of discretization algorithms for surfaces with application to numerically controlled machining.
Volume 29, Number 2, February 1997 Solid Modelling
- Christoph M. Hoffmann, Jarek Rossignac:
Special issue: Solid modelling.
- I. C. Braid:
Non-local blending of boundary models.
- Lynn Eggli, Ching-yao Hsu, Beat D. Brüderlin, Gershon Elber:
Inferring 3D models from freehand sketches and constraints.
- Jiri Kripac:
A mechanism for persistently naming topological entities in history-based parametric solid models.
- Steven Fortune:
Polyhedral modelling with multiprecision integer arithmetic.
- Masatake Higashi, Fuyuki Torihara, Nobuhiro Takeuchi, Toshio Sata, Tsuyoshi Saitoh, Mamoru Hosaka:
Robust algorithms for face-based representations.
- Leo Joskowicz, Elisha Sacks, Vijay Srinivasan:
Kinematic tolerance analysis.
- Jean-Claude Latombe, Randall H. Wilson, Frédéric Cazals:
Assembly sequencing with toleranced parts.
Volume 29, Number 3, March 1997
Volume 29, Number 4, April 1997
Volume 29, Number 5, May 1997
Volume 29, Number 6, June 1997
Volume 29, Number 7, July 1997
Volume 29, Number 8, August 1997 Virtual Reality
Volume 29, Number 9, September 1997
- Rida T. Farouki:
Pythagorean-hodograph quintic transition curves of monotone curvature.
- Ping-Ling Tsai, Chi-Chang Fu, Wei-Hua Chieng:
Analysis and synthesis of geometric models using tree-structured relations.
- Chun-Yi Hu, Takashi Maekawa, Nicholas M. Patrikalakis, Xiuzi Ye:
Robust interval algorithm for surface intersections.
- Ming C. Leu, Denis Blackmore, Liping Wang:
The sweep-envelope differential equation algorithm and its application to NC machining verification.
- Jean-Christophe Cuilliere:
A direct method for the automatic discretization of 3D parametric curves.
- Zhihui Yao, Aylmer L. Johnson:
On estimating the feasible solution space of design.
- Byoung Kyu Choi, Dae H. Kim, Robert B. Jerard:
C-space approach to tool-path generation for die and mould machining.
- Tay-Sheng Jeng:
The digital architect - a common-sense guide to using computer technology in design practice by Ken Sanders : John Wiley & Sons Inc., Chichester (1996), 470 pp, ISBN 0-471-12165-7.
- Micha Sharir:
Optimized-motion planning - theory and implementation by Cherif Ahrikencheikh and Ali Seireg : John Wiley & Sons Inc., Chichester (1994) 366 pp, ISBN 0-471-01903-8.
Volume 29, Number 10, October 1997
- Phillip N. Azariadis, Nikos A. Aspragathos:
Design of plane developments of doubly curved surfaces.
- Der-Baau Perng, Chao-Fan Chang:
Resolving feature interactions in 3D part editing.
- Minho Chang, David C. Gossard:
Modeling the assembly of compliant, non-ideal parts.
- Chi-Cheng Peter Chu, Tushar H. Dani, Rajit Gadh:
Multi-sensory user interface for a virtual-reality-based computer-aided design system.
- Shao-Chiung Lu, Alec B. Rebello, Roni Yagel, R. A. Miller, G. L. Kinzel:
A simple visualization tool to support concurrent engineering design.
Volume 29, Number 11, November 1997
Volume 29, Number 12, December 1997
Last update Sat May 18 20:06:50 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Chonglin Liu, Donald M. Esterling:
Solid modeling of 4-axis wire EDM cut geometry.
- Jami J. Shah, Hiren Dedhia, Viren Pherwani, Sachin Solkhan:
Dynamic interfacing of applications to geometric modeling services via modeler neutral protocol.
- Kai Tang, Ming-En Wang, Lin-Lin Chen, Shuo-Yan Chou, Tony C. Woo, Ravi Janardan:
Computing planar swept polygons under translation.
- Byoung Kyu Choi, Bo Hyoung Kim:
Die-cavity pocketing via cutting simulation.
- Zahed Siddique, David W. Rosen:
A virtual prototyping approach to product disassembly reasoning.
- Moon-Kyu Lee:
A new convex-hull based approach to evaluating flatness tolerance.
- Dharmaraj Veeramani, Yuh-Shying Gau:
Selection of an optimal set of cutting-tool sizes for 2D pocket machining.
- Derek Yip-Hoi, Debasish Dutta:
Finding the maximum turnable state for mill/turn parts.
- William C. Regli, Daniel M. Gaines:
A repository for design, process planning and assembly.