Volume 33, Number 1, January 2001
- Robert V. Fleisig, Allan D. Spence:
A constant feed and reduced angular acceleration interpolation algorithm for multi-axis machining.
- Bernhard P. Bettig, Jami J. Shah:
Derivation of a standard set of geometric constraints for parametric modeling and data exchange.
- Xunnian Yang, Guozhao Wang:
Planar point set fairing and fitting by arc splines.
- S. K. Cho, Byoung Kyu Choi:
Analysis of difference fairing based on DFT-filter.
- David Roth, Sanjeev Bedi, Fathy Ismail, Stephen Mann:
Surface swept by a toroidal cutter during 5-axis machining.
- Aaron P. West, Shiva P. Sambu, David W. Rosen:
A process planning method for improving build performance in stereolithography.
- Christoph M. Hoffmann, Ku-Jin Kim:
Towards valid parametric CAD models.
- Simon S. P. Shum, W. S. Lau, Matthew Ming-Fai Yuen, Kai-Ming Yu:
Solid reconstruction from orthographic views using 2-stage extrusion.
- Caiming Zhang, Pifu Zhang, Fuhua Cheng:
Constrained scaling of trimmed NURBS surfaces based on fix-and-stretch approach.
- Karim Abdel-Malek, Jingzhou Yang, Denis Blackmore:
On swept volume formulations: implicit surfaces.
- Robert Joan-Arinyo:
Geometric Constraint Solving: A Growing Field: Geometric Constraint Solving and Applications, B. Brüderlin, D. Roller (Eds.); Springer, Berlin, 1998, Hardbound, 304 pages, ISBN 3-540-64416-4.
Volume 33, Number 2, February 2001
- Shi-Min Hu, Rou-Feng Tong, Tao Ju, Jia-Guang Sun:
Approximate merging of a pair of Bézier curves.
- Zhou-Ping Yin, Han Ding, You-Lun Xiong:
Virtual prototyping of mold design: geometric mouldability analysis for near-net-shape manufactured parts by feature recognition and geometric reasoning.
- Rida T. Farouki, Yi-Feng Tsai:
Exact Taylor series coefficients for variable-feedrate CNC curve interpolators.
- Michal Alhanaty, Michel Bercovier:
Curve and surface fitting and design by optimal control methods.
- Wei Sun, Colin Bradley, Y. F. Zhang, Han Tong Loh:
Cloud data modelling employing a unified, non-redundant triangular mesh.
- Allan D. Spence:
Computer Aided Machining - the z-Map Way: Sculptured Surface Machining - Theory and Applications; Byoung Kyu Choi, Robert B. Jerard; Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1998, GBP 135, 368 pages, ISBN 0-412-78020-8.
Volume 33, Number 3, March 2001
- Kenji Shimada:
The 8th International Meshing Roundtable Special Issue: Advances in Mesh Generation.
- Saikat Dey, Robert M. O'Bara, Mark S. Shephard:
Towards curvilinear meshing in 3D: the case of quadratic simplices.
- Steven J. Owen:
Hex-dominant mesh generation using 3D constrained triangulation.
- Yong Lu, Rajit Gadh, Timothy J. Tautges:
Feature based hex meshing methodology: feature recognition and volume decomposition.
- Guido D. Dhondt:
Unstructured 20-node brick element meshing.
- Keisuke Inoue, Takayuki Itoh, Atsushi Yamada, Tomotake Furuhata, Kenji Shimada:
Face clustering of a large-scale CAD model for surface mesh generation.
- Maria-Cecilia Rivara, Nancy Hitschfeld, R. Bruce Simpson:
Terminal-edges Delaunay (small-angle based) algorithm for the quality triangulation problem.
Volume 33, Number 4, April 2001
- Jarek Rossignac, Jay J. Kim:
Computing and visualizing pose-interpolating 3D motions.
- Kouichi Konno, Yoshimasa Tokuyama, Hiroaki Chiyokura:
A G1 connection around complicated curve meshes using C1 NURBS Boundary Gregory Patches.
- Claire Lartigue, François Thiebaut, Takashi Maekawa:
CNC tool path in terms of B-spline curves.
- Deok-Soo Kim, Taeboom Jang, Hayong Shin, Joon Young Park:
Rational Bézier form of hodographs of rational Bézier curves and surfaces.
- Y. H. Chen, Y. Song:
The development of a layer based machining system.
- Doug E. R. Clark:
What Did the Circle Say to the Tangent Line?: Exploring Analytic Geometry with Mathematica, D.L. Vossler (Ed.); Academic Press, San Diego, USA, 1999, 865 pages, ISBN 0-12-728255-6 ($59.95).
Volume 33, Number 5, April 2001
Volume 33, Number 6, May 2001
- Chang-Xue Feng, Pei-Gen Li, Ming Liang:
Fuzzy mapping of requirements onto functions in detail design.
- G. V. V. Ravi Kumar, Prabha Srinivasan, K. G. Shastry, B. G. Prakash:
Geometry based triangulation of multiple trimmed NURBS surfaces.
- Derek Sandiford, Srichand Hinduja:
Construction of feature volumes using intersection of adjacent surfaces.
- Ashok V. Kumar, Lichao Yu:
Sequential constraint imposition for dimension-driven solid models.
- Kunwoo Lee:
New concepts and approaches in various topics of computer-aided design. CAD tools and algorithms for product design: Edited by P. Brunet, C. Hoffman, D. Roller, Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg, 2000, 288 pp, ISBN 3-540-66204-9.
Volume 33, Number 7, June 2001
- William C. Burkett:
Product data markup language: a new paradigm for product data exchange and integration.
- Hilary J. Kahn, Nick Filer, Alan R. Williams, Nigel A. Whitaker:
A generic framework for transforming EXPRESS information models.
- Alison McKay, Alan de Pennington, Jim Baxter:
Requirements management: a representation scheme for product specifications.
- Youchon Oh, Soonhung Han, Hyowon Suh:
Mapping product structures between CAD and PDM systems using UML.
- Michael J. Pratt, Bill D. Anderson:
A shape modelling applications programming interface for the STEP standard.
- Simon Szykman, Steven J. Fenves, Walid Keirouz, Steven B. Shooter:
A foundation for interoperability in next-generation product development systems.
Volume 33, Number 8, July 2001
Volume 33, Number 9, August 2001
- Satyandra K. Gupta, William C. Regli:
- Ganping Sun, Carlo H. Séquin, Paul K. Wright:
Operation decomposition for freeform surface features in process planning.
- N. Shyamsundar, Rajit Gadh:
Internet-based collaborative product design with assembly features and virtual design spaces.
- Thomas R. Kramer, Hui-Min Huang, Elena Messina, Frederick M. Proctor, Harry Scott:
A feature-based inspection and machining system.
- JungHyun Han, Mujin Kang, Hoogon Choi:
STEP-based feature recognition for manufacturing cost optimization.
Volume 33, Number 10, September 2001
- Junjun Wu, Tianbing Zhang, Xinfang Zhang, Ji Zhou:
A face based mechanism for naming, recording and retrieving topological entities.
- Utpal Roy, Nilmani Pramanik, Rachuri Sudarsan, Ram D. Sriram, Kevin W. Lyons:
Function-to-form mapping: model, representation and applications in design synthesis.
- Tatjana Kandikjan, Jami J. Shah, Joseph K. Davidson:
A mechanism for validating dimensioning and tolerancing schemes in CAD systems.
- Sang C. Park, Byoung Kyu Choi:
Uncut free pocketing tool-paths generation using pair-wise offset algorithm.
- Nickolas S. Sapidis:
Methods of Shape-Preserving Spline Approximation: Boris I. Kvasov World Scientific Publishing Co., Singapore, 2000, 356 pp, ISBN 981-02-4010-4.
- Xunnian Yang, Guozhao Wang:
"Planar point set fairing and fitting by arc splines" by Xunnian Yang and Guozhao Wang. Computer-Aided Design, 33, 35-43.
Volume 33, Number 11, September 2001
- Ralph R. Martin, Wenping Wang:
CAD Special Issue on Geometric Modeling and Processing.
- Ahmad H. Nasri:
Constructing polygonal complexes with shape handles for curve interpolation by subdivision surfaces.
- Robert Schneider, Leif Kobbelt:
Mesh fairing based on an intrinsic PDE approach.
- Kai Hormann, Ulf Labsik, Günther Greiner:
Remeshing triangulated surfaces with optimal parameterizations.
- Yutaka Ohtake, Alexander G. Belyaev, Ilia A. Bogaevski:
Mesh regularization and adaptive smoothing.
- Takashi Kanai, Hiromasa Suzuki:
Approximate shortest path on a polyhedral surface and its applications.
- Géraldine Morin, Ronald N. Goldman:
Trimming analytic functions using right sided Poisson subdivision.
- Cha-Soo Jun, Dong-Soo Kim, Deok-Soo Kim, Hyun-Chan Lee, Ji Seon Hwang, Tien-Chien Chang:
Surface slicing algorithm based on topology transition.
- Pál Benkö, Ralph R. Martin, Tamás Várady:
Algorithms for reverse engineering boundary representation models.
Volume 33, Number 12, October 2001
- Tan Book Teck, A. Senthil Kumar, V. Subramanian:
A CAD integrated analysis of flatness in a form tolerance zone.
- Young Joon Ahn:
Conic approximation of planar curves.
- Kuo-Liang Chung, Shyh-Ming Chang, Tony C. Woo:
A linear-time, constant-space algorithm for computing the spanning line segments in three dimensions.
- A. Ramesh Babu, N. Ramesh Babu:
A generic approach for nesting of 2-D parts in 2-D sheets using genetic and heuristic algorithms.
- Guo-Ging Wang, Jia-Guang Sun:
Shape control of swept surface with profiles.
- Shi-Min Hu, You-Fu Li, Tao Ju, Xiang Zhu:
Modifying the shape of NURBS surfaces with geometric constraints.
Volume 33, Number 13, November 2001
- Caiming Zhang, Pifu Zhang, Fuhua Cheng:
Fairing spline curves and surfaces by minimizing energy.
- Alla Sheffer:
Model simplification for meshing using face clustering.
- Stephen Ho, Sanjay E. Sarma, Yoshitaka Adachi:
Real-time interference analysis between a tool and an environment.
- Ke-Zhang Chen, Xin-An Feng, Quan-Sheng Lu:
Intelligent dimensioning for mechanical parts based on feature extraction.
- Hyungjun Park:
Choosing nodes and knots in closed B-spline curve interpolation to point data.
- Kenjiro T. Miura, Lazhu Wang, Fuhua Cheng:
Streamline modeling with subdivision surfaces on the Gaussian sphere.
- Masaki Aono, David E. Breen, Michael J. Wozny:
Modeling methods for the design of 3D broadcloth composite parts.
- Arthur Flutter, Julian Todd:
A machining strategy for toolmaking.
Volume 33, Number 14, December 2001
Last update Thu May 23 18:22:12 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ye Xian Gao, Jerry Y. H. Fuh, Kim Seng Lee:
A hybrid method for recognition of undercut features from moulded parts.
- Shrikant B. Sharma, Prasad Potluri, John Atkinson, Isaac Porat:
Mapping of tubular woven composite preforms on to doubly-curved surfaces.
- Lazhu Z. Wang, Kenjiro T. Miura, Eichachiro Nakamae, Tadashi Yamamoto, Tianjun J. Wang:
An approximation approach of the clothoid curve defined in the interval [0, /2] and its offset by free-form curves.
- Shi-Xia Liu, Shi-Min Hu, Yujian Chen, Jia-Guang Sun:
Reconstruction of curved solids from engineering drawings.
- Chung-lun Li:
A feature-based approach to injection mould cooling system design.
- Shoubin Liu, Weiyin Ma:
Motif analysis for automatic segmentation of CT surface contours into individual surface features.
- Ann Heylighen, Herman Neuckermans:
A case base of Case-Based Design tools for architecture.