Volume 36, Number 1, January 2004
- Hong-Wei Lin, Chiew-Lan Tai, Guo-Jin Wang:
A mesh reconstruction algorithm driven by an intrinsic property of a point cloud.
- V. Sundararajan, Paul K. Wright:
Volumetric feature recognition for machining components with freeform surfaces.
- Sung-Ho Nam, Min-Yang Yang:
A study on a generalized parametric interpolator with real-time jerk-limited acceleration.
- Zhou-Ping Yin, Han Ding, Han-Xiong Li, You-Lun Xiong:
Geometric mouldability analysis by geometric reasoning and fuzzy decision making.
- Ke-Zhang Chen, Xin-An Feng:
CAD modeling for the components made of multi heterogeneous materials and smart materials.
- Pasquale Corbo, Michele Germani, Ferruccio Mandorli:
Aesthetic and functional analysis for product model validation in reverse engineering applications.
- Yong-Gu Lee, Kevin W. Lyons:
Smoothing haptic interaction using molecular force calculations.
- Jeff Heisserman:
Exploring the Future of Design: Formal Engineering Design Synthesis, Erik K. Antonsson, Jonathan Cagan (Eds.); Cambridge University Press, Cambridge UK, 2001, 496 pages, hardbound, ISBN 0-521-79247-9.
- Wayne Tiller:
A Unified and Elegant Derivation of Bézier, B-spline, and other CAGD Concepts: Bézier and B-spline Techniques, H. Prautzsch, W. Boehm, M. Paluszny (Eds.); Springer, Berlin, 2002, 304 pages, ISBN 3-540-43761-4.
Volume 36, Number 2, February 2004
- Kunwoo Lee, Nicholas M. Patrikalakis:
- Sung Woo Choi, Hans-Peter Seidel:
Linear one-sided stability of MAT for weakly injective 3D domain.
- Xiao-Shan Gao, Christoph M. Hoffmann, Wei-Qiang Yang:
Solving spatial basic geometric constraint configurations with locus intersection.
- Robert Joan-Arinyo, Antoni Soto-Riera, Sebastià Vila-Marta, Josep Vilaplana-Pasto:
Revisiting decomposition analysis of geometric constraint graphs.
- Leila De Floriani, Paola Magillo, Enrico Puppo, Davide Sobrero:
A multi-resolution topological representation for non-manifold meshes.
- Jean-Daniel Boissonnat, Julia Flötotto:
A coordinate system associated with points scattered on a surface.
- John Keyser, Tim Culver, Mark Foskey, Shankar Krishnan, Dinesh Manocha:
ESOLID - a system for exact boundary evaluation.
- Tamal K. Dey, Wulue Zhao:
Approximate medial axis as a Voronoi subcomplex.
Volume 36, Number 3, March 2004
- Yi Su, K. H. Lee, A. Senthil Kumar:
Automatic hexahedral mesh generation for multi-domain composite models using a hybrid projective grid-based method.
- Jae Yeol Lee, Joo-Haeng Lee, Hyun Kim, Hyung-Sun Kim:
A cellular topology-based approach to generating progressive solid models from feature-centric models.
- Y. F. Wu, Yoke San Wong, Han Tong Loh, Y. F. Zhang:
Modelling cloud data using an adaptive slicing approach.
- Alok Priyadarshi, Satyandra K. Gupta:
Geometric algorithms for automated design of multi-piece permanent molds.
- Frank C. Langbein, A. David Marshall, Ralph R. Martin:
Choosing consistent constraints for beautification of reverse engineered geometric models.
- Sang C. Park:
Sculptured surface machining using triangular mesh slicing.
- Cornelia Menzel, Sanjeev Bedi, Stephen Mann:
Triple tangent flank milling of ruled surfaces.
Volume 36, Number 4, February 2004
Volume 36, Number 5, April 2004
- S. H. Choi, A. M. M. Chan:
A virtual prototyping system for rapid product development.
- Xiquan Shi, Tianjun Wang, Piqiang Yu:
A practical construction of G1 smooth biquintic B-spline surfaces over arbitrary topology.
- Gerd Sussner, Günther Greiner, Stefan Augustiniack:
Interactive examination of surface quality on car bodies.
- Imre Juhász, Miklós Hoffmann:
Constrained shape modification of cubic B-spline curves by means of knots.
- Guo-Jin Wang, Kai Tang, Chiew-Lan Tai:
Parametric representation of a surface pencil with a common spatial geodesic.
- Xunnian Yang:
Curve fitting and fairing using conic splines.
- Devendra Natekar, Xuefeng Zhang, Ganesh Subbarayan:
Constructive solid analysis: a hierarchical, geometry-based meshless analysis procedure for integrated design and analysis.
- Pallavi Lal, Wei Sun:
Computer modeling approach for microsphere-packed bone scaffold.
Volume 36, Number 6, May 2004
Volume 36, Number 7, June 2004
- Y. Yan, S. T. Tan:
Adding draft angles on mechanical components containing constant radius blending surfaces.
- Yi Su, K. H. Lee, A. Senthil Kumar:
Automatic mesh generation and modification techniques for mixed quadrilateral and hexahedral element meshes of non-manifold models.
- Roshan D'Souza, Carlo H. Séquin, Paul K. Wright:
Automated tool sequence selection for 3-axis machining of free-form pockets.
- Phillip N. Azariadis:
Parameterization of clouds of unorganized points using dynamic base surfaces.
- Junhua Pang, Ranga Narayanaswami:
Multiresolution offsetting and loose convex hull clipping for 2.5D NC machining.
- Huaiping Yang, Wenping Wang, Jia-Guang Sun:
Control point adjustment for B-spline curve approximation.
- Paul J. Gray, Fathy Ismail, Sanjeev Bedi:
Graphics-assisted Rolling Ball Method for 5-axis surface machining.
Volume 36, Number 8, July 2004
- Charlie C. L. Wang, Yu Wang, Kai Tang, Matthew Ming-Fai Yuen:
Reduce the stretch in surface flattening by finding cutting paths to the surface boundary.
- Fathianathan Mervyn, A. Senthil Kumar, Shung-Hwee Bok, Andrew Y. C. Nee:
Developing distributed applications for integrated product and process design.
- Zhihua Zou, Edward P. Morse:
A gap-based approach to capture fitting conditions for mechanical assembly.
- S. Subramani, S. R. P. Rao Nalluri, Balan Gurumoorthy:
3D clipping algorithm for feature mapping across domains.
- Masaji Tanaka, Laurence Anthony, Toshiaki Kaneeda, Junji Hirooka:
A single solution method for converting 2D assembly drawings to 3D part drawings.
- Xingquan Zhang, Jie Wang, Kazuo Yamazaki, Masahiko Mori:
A surface based approach to recognition of geometric features for quality freeform surface machining.
- Jianxin Jiao, Mitchell M. Tseng:
Customizability analysis in design for mass customization.
Volume 36, Number 9, August 2004
- Jerry Y. H. Fuh, Andrew Y. C. Nee:
Distributed CAD for supporting Internet collaborative design.
- Laurent Denis, Yvon Gardan, Estelle Perrin:
A framework for a distributed CAD system.
- W. D. Li, Soh-Khim Ong, Jerry Y. H. Fuh, Yoke San Wong, Y. Q. Lu, Andrew Y. C. Nee:
Feature-based design in a distributed and collaborative environment.
- Sergei Azernikov, Anath Fischer:
Efficient surface reconstruction method for distributed CAD.
- Z. M. Qiu, Yoke San Wong, Jerry Y. H. Fuh, Y. P. Chen, Z. D. Zhou, W. D. Li, Y. Q. Lu:
Geometric model simplification for distributed CAD.
- Di Wu, Radha Sarma:
The incremental editing of faceted models in an integrated design environment.
- Li Chen, Zhijie Song, Lei Feng:
Internet-enabled real-time collaborative assembly modeling via an e-Assembly system: status and promise.
- Kyoung-Yun Kim, Yan Wang, Obinna S. Muogboh, Bartholomew O. Nnaji:
Design formalism for collaborative assembly design.
- Christopher D. Cera, Taeseong Kim, JungHyun Han, William C. Regli:
Role-based viewing envelopes for information protection in collaborative modeling.
Volume 36, Number 10, September 2004
- Hon-Yuen Tam, Hang-Wai Law, Haiyin Xu:
A geometric approach to the offsetting of profiles on three-dimensional surfaces.
- Weiyin Ma, Yongmin Zhong, Shiu Kit Tso, Tianxiang Zhou:
A hierarchically structured and constraint-based data model for intuitive and precise solid modeling in a virtual reality environment.
- Willem F. Bronsvoort, Alex Noort:
Multiple-view feature modelling for integral product development.
- Deyi Xue, Haoguang Yang:
A concurrent engineering-oriented design database representation model.
- John C. J. Chiou:
Accurate tool position for five-axis ruled surface machining by swept envelope approach.
- Zhengdong Huang, Shaopeng Tian Ji Zhou:
Solving CSG equations for checking equivalency between two different geometric models.
- Paolo Di Stefano, Francesco Bianconi, Luca Di Angelo:
An approach for feature semantics recognition in geometric models.
Volume 36, Number 11, September 2004
- Gershon Elber, Vadim Shapiro:
Editorial to special issue on solid modeling theory and applications.
- Young J. Kim, Gokul Varadhan, Ming C. Lin, Dinesh Manocha:
Fast swept volume approximation of complex polyhedral models.
- André Lieutier:
Any open bounded subset of Rn has the same homotopy type as its medial axis.
- Marcin Novotni, Reinhard Klein:
Shape retrieval using 3D Zernike descriptors.
- Suzanne F. Buchele, Richard H. Crawford:
Three-dimensional halfspace constructive solid geometry tree construction from implicit boundary representations.
- Nico Kruithof, Gert Vegter:
Approximation by skin surfaces.
- Takis Sakkalis, Thomas J. Peters, Justin Bisceglio:
Isotopic approximations and interval solids.
- Haixia Du, Hong Qin:
A shape design system using volumetric implicit PDEs.
Volume 36, Number 12, October 2004
- Mud-Armeen Munlin, Stanislav S. Makhanov, Erik L. J. Bohez:
Optimization of rotations of a five-axis milling machine near stationary points.
- X. Liu, G. Dodds, J. McCartney, B. K. Hinds:
Virtual DesignWorks--designing 3D CAD models via haptic interaction.
- Y. F. Sun, Andrew Y. C. Nee, Kim Seng Lee:
Methods for feature-based design of heterogeneous solids.
- H. Liu, Takashi Maekawa, Nicholas M. Patrikalakis, Emanuel M. Sachs, Wonjoon Cho:
Modifying free-formed NURBS curves and surfaces for offsetting without local self-intersection.
- Xuejun Li, Satyandra K. Gupta:
Geometric algorithms for automated design of rotary-platen multi-shot molds.
- C. K. Chan, S. T. Tan:
Putting objects into a cylindrical/rectangular bounded volume.
- Xiao-Diao Chen, Jun-Hai Yong, Guo-Qin Zheng, Jia-Guang Sun:
Automatic G1 arc spline interpolation for closed point set.
- Jean Marie Langeron, Emmanuel Duc, Claire Lartigue, Pierre Bourdet:
A new format for 5-axis tool path computation, using Bspline curves.
- Z. Yin:
Rough and finish tool-path generation for NC machining of freeform surfaces based on a multiresolution method.
- Hyungjun Park:
Error-bounded biarc approximation of planar curves.
- Chikit K. Au, Tony C. Woo:
Geometry of inhibition and activation in kinematic waves.
- Xiaoping Qian, Debasish Dutta:
Feature-based design for heterogeneous objects.
- Les A. Piegl:
Special issue on automated synthesis of human-competitive designs by means of genetic programming.
Volume 36, Number 13, November 2004
- S. Ding, M. A. Mannan, Aun Neow Poo:
Oriented bounding box and octree based global interference detection in 5-axis machining of free-form surfaces.
- Weihang Zhu, Yuan-Shin Lee:
Five-axis pencil-cut planning and virtual prototyping with 5-DOF haptic interface.
- Weiyin Ma, Wing-Chung But, Peiren He:
NURBS-based adaptive slicing for efficient rapid prototyping.
- André Meyer, Philippe Marin:
Segmentation of 3D triangulated data points using edges constructed with a C1 discontinuous surface fitting.
- C. H. Gao, Frank C. Langbein, A. David Marshall, Ralph R. Martin:
Local topological beautification of reverse engineered models.
- C. S. Chong, A. Senthil Kumar, K. H. Lee:
Automatic solid decomposition and reduction for non-manifold geometric model generation.
- Dong-Xing Wang, Dong-ming Guo, Zhen-yuan Jia, Lian-hui Jiang:
Halftoning colour volume datasets based on subdivision.
- Matthias Müller, Gábor Erdös, Paul C. Xirouchakis:
High accuracy spline interpolation for 5-axis machining.
- Yadong Li, Peihua Gu:
Free-form surface inspection techniques state of the art review.
- Jerry Y. H. Fuh:
More Productive with Internet?: Internet Applications in Product Design and Manufacturing.
- Alberto Paoluzzi, Wiley Chichester:
A PLaSM Primer: Geometric Programming for Computer-Aided Design.
- Jonathan R. Corney:
Abstract CAD'04 Report.
Volume 36, Number 14, December 2004
Last update Sat May 18 20:06:52 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Nickolas S. Sapidis, Myung-Soo Kim:
Editorial to special issue: CAD education.
- David A. Field:
Education and training for CAD in the auto industry.
- C. Werner Dankwort, Roland Weidlich, Birgit Guenther, Joerg E. Blaurock:
Engineers'CAx education - it's not only CAD.
- Xiuzi Ye, Wei Peng, Zhiyang Chen, Yiyu Cai:
Today's students, tomorrow's engineers: an industrial perspective on CAD education.
- Jarek Rossignac:
Education-driven research in CAD.
- Ron Goldman, Scott Schaefer, Tao Ju:
Turtle geometry in computer graphics and computer-aided design.
- Stephan Bischoff, Leif Kobbelt:
Teaching meshes, subdivision and multiresolution techniques.
- Scott Schaefer, Joe D. Warren:
Teaching computer game design and construction.