Volume 38, Number 1, January 2006
- Xiao-Shan Gao, Qiang Lin, Gui-Fang Zhang:
A C-tree decomposition algorithm for 2D and 3D geometric constraint solving.
- Donguk Kim, Deok-Soo Kim, Kokichi Sugihara:
Apollonius tenth problem via radius adjustment and Möbius transformations.
- Meera Sitharam, Jianjun Oung, Yong Zhou, Adam Arbree:
Geometric constraints within feature hierarchies.
- Soon Yong Jeong, Yun Jong Choi, PooGyeon Park:
Parametric interpolation using sampled data.
- J. S. Ha, K. H. Yoo, J. K. Hahn:
Characterization of polyhedron monotonicity.
- Yu-Shen Liu, Jun-Hai Yong, Hui Zhang, Dong-Ming Yan, Jia-Guang Sun:
A quasi-Monte Carlo method for computing areas of point-sampled surfaces.
- Hugo Medellín, Jonathan R. Corney, J. Bruce C. Davies, Theodore Lim, James M. Ritchie:
Algorithms for the physical rendering and assembly of octree models.
Volume 38, Number 2, February 2006
- Michael Freytag, Vadim Shapiro, Igor G. Tsukanov:
Field modeling with sampled distances.
- Yinglin Ke, Weidong Zhu, Fengshan Liu, Xiquan Shi:
Constrained fitting for 2D profile-based reverse modeling.
- Binil Starly, Wing Lau, Tom Bradbury, Wei Sun:
Internal architecture design and freeform fabrication of tissue replacement structures.
- Qiming Tian, Yupin Luo, Dongcheng Hu:
Spiral-fashion embroidery path generation in embroidery CAD systems.
- Jinxing Yin, Guanlong Chen, Zhongqin Lin:
New multiresolution modeling techniques in CAD.
- S. H. Choi, H. H. Cheung:
A topological hierarchy-based approach to toolpath planning for multi-material layered manufacturing.
- Hung-Cheng Tsai, Shih-Wen Hsiao, Fei-Kung Hung:
An image evaluation approach for parameter-based product form and color design.
- Soo-Kyun Kim, Chang-Hun Kim:
Finding ridges and valleys in a discrete surface using a modified MLS approximation [Computer-Aided Design 37 (14) 1533-1542].
- Soo-Kyun Kim, Chang-Hun Kim:
Finding ridges and valleys in a discrete surface using a modified MLS approximation.
Volume 38, Number 3, March 2006
- Joon-Kyung Seong, Gershon Elber, Myung-Soo Kim:
Trimming local and global self-intersections in offset curves/surfaces using distance maps.
- Mohd Salman Abu Mansor, Srichand Hinduja, Oladele Owodunni:
Voronoi diagram-based tool path compensations for removing uncut material in 21/2D pocket machining.
- Dae Hyun Kim, Myoung-Jun Kim:
A new modeling interface for the pen-input displays.
- Zhenyu (Peter) Gu, Ming Xi Tang, John H. Frazer:
Capturing aesthetic intention during interactive evolution.
- Dae Hyun Kim, Myoung-Jun Kim:
A curvature estimation for pen input segmentation in sketch-based modeling.
- Jiantao Pu, Karthik Ramani:
On visual similarity based 2D drawing retrieval.
- Li Jin, Donguk Kim, Lisen Mu, Deok-Soo Kim, Shi-Min Hu:
A sweepline algorithm for Euclidean Voronoi diagram of circles.
Volume 38, Number 4, April 2006 Symposium on Solid and Physical Modeling 2005
Volume 38, Number 5, May 2006
- Yuval Sered, Yoram Reich:
Standardization and modularization driven by minimizing overall process effort.
- Donguk Kim, Deok-Soo Kim:
Region-expansion for the Voronoi diagram of 3D spheres.
- Deok-Soo Kim, Cheol-Hyung Cho, Donguk Kim, Youngsong Cho:
Recognition of docking sites on a protein using beta-shape based on Voronoi diagram of atoms.
- Xiaofan Lin:
Active layout engine: Algorithms and applications in variable data printing.
- X. Y. Kou, S. T. Tan, W. S. Sze:
Modeling complex heterogeneous objects with non-manifold heterogeneous cells.
- Pascal Schreck, Étienne Schramm:
Using invariance under the similarity group to solve geometric constraint systems.
- Yinling Ke, Shuqian Fan, Weidong Zhu, An Li, Fengshan Liu, Xiquan Shi:
Feature-based reverse modeling strategies.
- Qin Lian, Di-Chen Li, Yi-Ping Tang, Yong-Rui Zhang:
Computer modeling approach for a novel internal architecture of artificial bone.
- Jun-Hai Yong, Xiao Chen, Jean-Claude Paul:
An example on approximation by fat arcs and fat biarcs.
- Min-Ho Kyung, Elisha Sacks:
Robust parameter synthesis for planar higher pair mechanical systems.
- Guanlong Chen, Jiangqi Zhou, Wayne Cai, Xinmin Lai, Zhongqin Lin, Roland Menassa:
A framework for an automotive body assembly process design system.
- Julio Garrido Campos, Martin Hardwick:
A traceability information model for CNC manufacturing.
Volume 38, Number 6, June 2006
- Bor-Tyng Sheen, Chun-Fong You:
Machining feature recognition and tool-path generation for 3-axis CNC milling.
- Chikit K. Au, Tony C. Woo:
Algebraic and geometric approximation of waves among obstacles.
- Yang Liu, Helmut Pottmann, Wenping Wang:
Constrained 3D shape reconstruction using a combination of surface fitting and registration.
- F. Pérez-Arribas, J. A. Suárez-Suárez, L. Fernández-Jambrina:
Automatic surface modelling of a ship hull.
- Mateen-ud-Din Qazi, He Linshu:
Nearly-orthogonal sampling and neural network metamodel driven conceptual design of multistage space launch vehicle.
- Zbynek Sír, Robert Feichtinger, Bert Jüttler:
Approximating curves and their offsets using biarcs and Pythagorean hodograph quintics.
- Joon C. Park, Hayong Shin, Byoung Kyu Choi:
Elliptic Gabriel graph for finding neighbors in a point set and its application to normal vector estimation.
- Jeongsam Yang, Soonhung Han:
Repairing CAD model errors based on the design history.
- Doo-Yeoun Cho, Kyu-Yeul Lee, Tae Wan Kim:
Interpolating G1 Bézier surfaces over irregular curve networks for ship hull design.
- Zhan Gao, Ian Gibson:
Haptic sculpting of multi-resolution B-spline surfaces with shaped tools.
- Suk-Hwan Suh, Dae-Hyuck Chung, Byeong-Eon Lee, Seungjun Shin, Injun Choi, Kwang-Myung Kim:
STEP-compliant CNC system for turning: Data model, architecture, and implementation.
- Charlie C. L. Wang:
Incremental reconstruction of sharp edges on mesh surfaces.
- Xunnian Yang, Weiping Yang:
Cone spline approximation via fat conic spline fitting.
Volume 38, Number 7, July 2006
- Joonmyun Cho, Soonhung Han, Hyun Kim:
Meta-ontology for automated information integration of parts libraries.
- Yi Li, Aihua Mao, Ruomei Wang, Xiaonan Luo, Zhong Wang, Wenbang Hou, Liya Zhou, Yubei Lin:
P-smart - a virtual system for clothing thermal functional design.
- Yongmin Zhong, Bijan Shirinzadeh, Gürsel Alici, Julian Smith:
An autowave based methodology for deformable object simulation.
- S. C. Soo, K. M. Yu, W. K. Chiu:
Modeling and fabrication of artistic products based on IFS fractal representation.
- Yu-Sung Chang, Hong Qin:
A unified subdivision approach for multi-dimensional non-manifold modeling.
- K. C. Hui, Y. H. Lai:
Smooth blending of subdivision surfaces.
- Yu-Kun Lai, Shi-Min Hu, Helmut Pottmann:
Surface fitting based on a feature sensitive parametrization.
- Deok-Soo Kim, Donguk Kim, Youngsong Cho, Kokichi Sugihara:
Quasi-triangulation and interworld data structure in three dimensions.
Volume 38, Number 8, August 2006
- Jie-Hui Gong, Hui Zhang, Gui-Fang Zhang, Jia-Guang Sun:
Solid reconstruction using recognition of quadric surfaces from orthographic views.
- Kristiaan Schreve:
Fitting 2D B-splines with draft angle to point data.
- Keyvan Rahmani, Behrooz Arezoo:
Boundary analysis and geometric completion for recognition of interacting machining features.
- Zhengdong Huang, Bo Xie, Lujie Ma, Xin Wei:
Feature conversion based on decomposition and combination of swept volumes.
- Y. M. Tang, A. F. Zhou, K. C. Hui:
Comparison of FEM and BEM for interactive object simulation.
- Dvir Steiner, Anath Fischer:
Automatic remeshing by mapping a 2D grid on 3D genus-g meshes based on topological analysis.
- Bernard Anselmetti:
Generation of functional tolerancing based on positioning features.
- Udo Kannengiesser, John S. Gero:
Towards mass customized interoperability.
Volume 38, Number 9, September 2006 Shape Similarity Detection and Search for CAD/CAE Applications
- William C. Regli, Michela Spagnuolo:
Introduction to shape similarity detection and search for CAD/CAE applications.
- Subramaniam Jayanti, Yagnanarayanan Kalyanaraman, Natraj Iyer, Karthik Ramani:
Developing an engineering shape benchmark for CAD models.
- Antonio Cardone, Satyandra K. Gupta, Abhijit Deshmukh, Mukul Karnik:
Machining feature-based similarity assessment algorithms for prismatic machined parts.
- Taesik Hong, Kunwoo Lee, Sungchan Kim:
Similarity comparison of mechanical parts to reuse existing designs.
- W. Gao, S. M. Gao, Y. S. Liu, J. Bai, B. K. Hu:
Multiresolutional similarity assessment and retrieval of solid models based on DBMS.
- Silvia Biasotti, Simone Marini, Michela Spagnuolo, Bianca Falcidieno:
Sub-part correspondence by structural descriptors of 3D shapes.
- Dmitriy Bespalov, William C. Regli, Ali Shokoufandeh:
Local feature extraction and matching partial objects.
- Doug E. R. Clark, Jonathan R. Corney, Frank Mill, Heather J. Rea, Andrew Sherlock, Nick K. Taylor:
Benchmarking shape signatures against human perceptions of geometric similarity.
Volume 38, Number 10, October 2006
- Xiao-Diao Chen, Jun-Hai Yong, Guo-Qin Zheng, Jean-Claude Paul, Jia-Guang Sun:
Computing minimum distance between two implicit algebraic surfaces.
- Yueqi Zhong, Bugao Xu:
A physically based method for triangulated surface flattening.
- Pradeep K. Singh, Satish C. Jain, Pramod K. Jain:
Concurrent optimal adjustment of nominal dimensions and selection of tolerances considering alternative machines.
- Jianchang Qi, Vadim Shapiro, Neil F. Stewart:
Single-set and class-of-sets semantics for geometric models.
- Q. Z. Yang, Y. Zhang:
Semantic interoperability in building design: Methods and tools.
- Sheng Feng Qin, David K. Wright:
Progressive surface modelling scheme from unorganised curves.
- Hong-Tzong Yau, Ming-Tzong Lin, Meng-Shiun Tsai:
Real-time NURBS interpolation using FPGA for high speed motion control.
- Hovhannes Sadoyan, Armen Zakarian, Vahram Avagyan, Pravansu Mohanty:
Robust uniform triangulation algorithm for computer aided design.
Volume 38, Number 11, November 2006
- Antonio DiCarlo, Alberto Paoluzzi:
Fast computation of inertia through affinely extended Euler tensor.
- Chang-Min Chou, Din-Chang Tseng:
A public fragile watermarking scheme for 3D model authentication.
- Yi-Jun Yang, Jun-Hai Yong, Hui Zhang, Jean-Claude Paul, Jia-Guang Sun:
A rational extension of Piegl's method for filling n-sided holes.
- Deok-Soo Kim, Jeongyeon Seo, Donguk Kim, Joonghyun Ryu, Cheol-Hyung Cho:
Three-dimensional beta shapes.
- Chong-Min Kim, Chung In Won, Youngsong Cho, Donguk Kim, Sunghoon Lee, Jonghwa Bhak, Deok-Soo Kim:
Interaction interfaces in proteins via the Voronoi diagram of atoms.
- Xujing Yang, Zezhong C. Chen:
A practicable approach to G1 biarc approximations for making accurate, smooth and non-gouged profile features in CNC contouring.
Volume 38, Number 12, December 2006
Last update Sat May 25 19:43:47 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Lizheng Lu, Guozhao Wang:
Multi-degree reduction of triangular Bézier surfaces with boundary constraints.
- H. L. Zou, Y. T. Lee:
Skewed rotational symmetry detection from a 2D line drawing of a 3D polyhedral object.
- Kyoung-Yun Kim, David G. Manley, Hyung Jeong Yang:
Ontology-based assembly design and information sharing for collaborative product development.
- Yu-Shen Liu, Jean-Claude Paul, Jun-Hai Yong, Pi-Qiang Yu, Hui Zhang, Jia-Guang Sun, Karthik Ramani:
Automatic least-squares projection of points onto point clouds with applications in reverse engineering.