Volume 40, Number 1, January 2008 Contrained Design of Curves and Surfaces, Contrained Design of Curves and Surfaces
- Panagiotis D. Kaklis, Paolo Costantini, Stefanie Hahmann, Tom Lyche:
Special issue on constrained design of curves and surfaces.
- Donna A. Dietz, Bruce R. Piper, Elena Sebe:
Rational cubic spirals.
- Robert Feichtinger, Matthias Fuchs, Bert Jüttler, Otmar Scherzer, Huaiping Yang:
Dual evolution of planar parametric spline curves and T-spline level sets.
- Simon Flöry, Michael Hofer:
Constrained curve fitting on manifolds.
- Adrien Theetten, Laurent Grisoni, Claude Andriot, Brian A. Barsky:
Geometrically exact dynamic splines.
- J. Sánchez-Reyes, R. Dorado:
Constrained design of polynomial surfaces from geodesic curves.
- Marco Paluszny:
Cubic polynomial patches through geodesics.
- Paolo Costantini, Francesca Pelosi, Maria Lucia Sampoli:
Boolean surfaces with shape constraints.
- Ming Li, Frank C. Langbein, Ralph R. Martin:
Detecting approximate symmetries of discrete point subsets.
- Suyu Hou, Karthik Ramani:
Structure-oriented contour representation and matching for engineering shapes.
- Charlie C. L. Wang:
Towards flattenable mesh surfaces.
- Yutuo Chen, Xuli Han, Minoru Okada, Yu Chen:
Integrative 3D modelling of complex carving surface.
Volume 40, Number 2, February 2008
- Alexandr Kuzminykh, Christoph Hoffmann:
On validating STEP product data exchange.
- Chikit K. Au:
Spatial and temporal competition as a two dimensional kinetic Voronoi diagram.
- Diana Pekerman, Gershon Elber, Myung-Soo Kim:
Self-intersection detection and elimination in freeform curves and surfaces.
- Xiangmin Jiao, Narasimha R. Bayyana:
Identification of C1 and C2 discontinuities for surface meshes in CAD.
- Gilles Foucault, Jean-Christophe Cuillière, Vincent François, Jean-Claude Léon, Roland Maranzana:
Adaptation of CAD model topology for finite element analysis.
- Bohumír Bastl, Bert Jüttler, Jirí Kosinka, Miroslav Lávicka:
Computing exact rational offsets of quadratic triangular Bézier surface patches.
- Yong Zeng, Thanh An Nguyen, Baiquan Yan, Shuren Li:
A distance-based parameter free algorithm for curve reconstruction.
- Yi-Jun Yang, Song Cao, Jun-Hai Yong, Hui Zhang, Jean-Claude Paul, Jia-Guang Sun, He-Jin Gu:
Approximate computation of curves on B-spline surfaces.
- Debapriya Chakraborty, B. Aneesh Reddy, A. Roy Choudhury:
Extruder path generation for Curved Layer Fused Deposition Modeling.
- Abhijit Deshmukh, Ashis Gopal Banerjee, Satyandra K. Gupta, Ram D. Sriram:
Content-based assembly search: A step towards assembly reuse.
- Ramsey F. Hamade, Hassan A. Artail:
A study of the influence of technical attributes of beginner CAD users on their performance.
Volume 40, Number 3, March 2008
- Kwang Hee Ko, Nicholas M. Patrikalakis:
Analysis of validated error bounds of surface-to-surface intersection.
- Hao Song, Hsi-Yung Feng:
A global clustering approach to point cloud simplification with a specified data reduction ratio.
- S. Ghosh, Y. Bhandari, M. Groeber:
CAD-based reconstruction of 3D polycrystalline alloy microstructures from FIB generated serial sections.
- Jing Fu, Sanjay B. Joshi, Timothy W. Simpson:
Shape differentiation of freeform surfaces using a similarity measure based on an integral of Gaussian curvature.
- Jae Hyun Kim, Jung Whan Park, Tae Jo Ko:
End mill design and machining via cutting simulation.
- C. G. Li, C. L. Li:
Plastic injection mould cooling system design by the configuration space method.
- Weerachai Anotaipaiboon, Stanislav S. Makhanov:
Curvilinear space-filling curves for five-axis machining.
- Helen L. Lockett, Marin D. Guenov:
Similarity measures for mid-surface quality evaluation.
- Charlie C. L. Wang:
WireWarping: A fast surface flattening approach with length-preserved feature curves.
- Hyo-Gyoung Kwak, Jieun Kim:
Optimum design of reinforced concrete plane frames based on predetermined section database.
Volume 40, Number 4, April 2008
- Tianlong Gu, Zhoubo Xu, Zhifei Yang:
Symbolic OBDD representations for mechanical assembly sequences.
- Han-Young Jang, Hadi Moradi, Phuoc Le Minh, Sukhan Lee, JungHyun Han:
Visibility-based spatial reasoning for object manipulation in cluttered environments.
- Fei Gao, Gang Xiao, Jiu-jun Chen:
Product interface reengineering using fuzzy clustering.
- Kuo-Chen Hung, Gino K. Yang, Peter Chu, Warren Tsu-huei Jin:
An enhanced method and its application for fuzzy multi-criteria decision making based on vague sets.
- Hae Young Lee, Tae Ho Cho:
A* -based layout design for gratings allocation.
- Lixin Cao, Jian Liu:
Computation of medial axis and offset curves of curved boundaries in planar domain.
- Gerald E. Farin:
Geometric Hermite interpolation with circular precision.
- Nathalie Sprynski, Nicolas Szafran, Bernard Lacolle, Luc Biard:
Surface reconstruction via geodesic interpolation.
- Jean-Yves Dantan, Alex Ballu, Luc Mathieu:
Geometrical product specifications - model for product life cycle.
- V. B. Sunil, S. S. Pande:
Automatic recognition of features from freeform surface CAD models.
- George Turkiyyah:
Hanan Samet, What is in there, where is it, and what is it close to: Dealing with spatial and metric data , Foundations of multidimensional and metric data structures, Morgan Kaufmann (2006) ISBN 978-0-12-369446-1, p 1024.
Volume 40, Number 5, May 2008
- Dae-Hyuck Chung, Suk-Hwan Suh:
ISO 14649-based nonlinear process planning implementation for complex machining.
- Ming-Cui Du, Yu-Shen Liu:
An extension on robust directed projection of points onto point clouds.
- Meng-Shiun Tsai, Hao-Wei Nien, Hong-Tzong Yau:
Development of an integrated look-ahead dynamics-based NURBS interpolator for high precision machinery.
- M. W. Fu:
The application of surface demoldability and moldability to side-core design in die and mold CAD.
- Yu Liu, Youlun Xiong:
Automatic segmentation of unorganized noisy point clouds based on the Gaussian map.
- Johanna Senatore, Yann Landon, Walter Rubio:
Analytical estimation of error in flank milling of ruled surfaces.
- Hu Gong, Lixin Cao, Jian Liu:
Second order approximation of tool envelope surface for 5-axis machining with single point contact.
- Chun-Gang Zhu, Ren-Hong Wang, Xiquan Shi, Fengshan Liu:
Functional splines with different degrees of smoothness and their applications.
- Wen-Chen Lee, Heng Ma, Bor-Wen Cheng:
A heuristic for nesting problems of irregular shapes.
- Wei-Bo Wang, Guo-Qin Zheng, Jun-Hai Yong, He-Jin Gu:
A numerically stable fragile watermarking scheme for authenticating 3D models.
- Javier Roca-Pardiñas, Henrique Lorenzo, Pedro Arias, Julia Armesto:
From laser point clouds to surfaces: Statistical nonparametric methods for three-dimensional reconstruction.
- Frank van den Heuvel:
, 3D imaging: A diversity of applications .John Fryer, Harvey Mitchell and Jim Chandler, Editors, Applications of 3D measurement from images, Whittles Publishing (2007) ISBN 978-1870325-69-1, p 304.
- Ron Goldman:
After the revolution: Geometric algebra for Computer Scientists in the twenty-first century.
- Jung W. Park:
Analytical and practical investigation of surface machining.
Volume 40, Number 6, June 2008
- Shi-Min Hu, Bruno Lévy, Dinesh Manocha:
Solid and physical modeling.
- Qi Xia, Michael Yu Wang:
Simultaneous optimization of the material properties and the topology of functionally graded structures.
- Xianfeng Gu, Ying He, Miao Jin, Feng Luo, Hong Qin, Shing-Tung Yau:
Manifold splines with a single extraordinary point.
- Ioannis Z. Emiris, George M. Tzoumas:
Exact and efficient evaluation of the InCircle predicate for parametric ellipses and smooth convex objects.
- Oliver Schall, Alexander G. Belyaev, Hans-Peter Seidel:
Adaptive feature-preserving non-local denoising of static and time-varying range data.
- Sasakthi S. Abeysinghe, Tao Ju, Matthew L. Baker, Wah Chiu:
Shape modeling and matching in identifying 3D protein structures.
- Hongyu Wang, Ying He, Xin Li, Xianfeng Gu, Hong Qin:
Volume 40, Number 7, July 2008
- Bart H. M. Gerritsen, Wim Gielingh, Horst Nowacki, Reiner Anderl, C. Werner Dankwort:
- Vijay Srinivasan:
Standardizing the specification, verification, and exchange of product geometry: Research, status and trends.
- Wim Gielingh:
An assessment of the current state of product data technologies.
- Junhwan Kim, Michael J. Pratt, Raj G. Iyer, Ram D. Sriram:
Standardized data exchange of CAD models with design intent.
- M. Hassanien Serror, Junya Inoue, Yoshinobu Adachi, Yozo Fujino:
Shared computer-aided structural design model for construction industry (infrastructure).
- Rachuri Sudarsan, Eswaran Subrahmanian, Abdelaziz Bouras, Steven J. Fenves, Sebti Foufou, Ram D. Sriram:
Information sharing and exchange in the context of product lifecycle management: Role of standards.
- Matt R. Bohm, Robert B. Stone, Timothy W. Simpson, Elizabeth D. Steva:
Introduction of a data schema to support a design repository.
- Xiuzi Ye, Hongzheng Liu, Lei Chen, Zhiyang Chen, Xiang Pan, Sanyuan Zhang:
Reverse innovative design - an integrated product design methodology.
- Mohamed-Zied Ouertani, Lilia Gzara Yesilbas:
Tracking product specification dependencies in collaborative design for conflict management.
Volume 40, Number 8, August 2008
Volume 40, Number 9, September 2008
- Liqing Fan, A. Senthil Kumar, Bhat Nikhil Jagdish, Shung-Hwee Bok:
Development of a distributed collaborative design framework within peer-to-peer environment.
- Jong Sung Yoon, Cheolho Ryu, Jang Hyun Lee:
Developable polynomial surface approximation to smooth surfaces for fabrication parameters of a large curved shell plate by Differential Evolution.
- Aihua Mao, Yi Li, Xiaonan Luo, Ruomei Wang, Shuxiao Wang:
A CAD system for multi-style thermal functional design of clothing.
- J.-L. Shih, S.-H. Frank Chuang:
One-sided offset approximation of freeform curves for interference-free NURBS machining.
- C. Castagnetti, Emmanuel Duc, Pascal Ray:
The Domain of Admissible Orientation concept: A new method for five-axis tool path optimisation.
- Shikui Chen, Michael Yu Wang, Ai Qun Liu:
Shape feature control in structural topology optimization.
- Yan Shen, Soh-Khim Ong, Andrew Y. C. Nee:
Product information visualization and augmentation in collaborative design.
- Sang-Uk Cheon, Soonhung Han:
A template-based reconstruction of plane-symmetric 3D models from freehand sketches.
- Hüseyin Erdim, Horea T. Ilies:
Classifying points for sweeping solids.
Volume 40, Numbers 10-11, October - November 2008
- Wen-Ke Wang, Hui Zhang, Hyungjun Park, Jun-Hai Yong, Jean-Claude Paul, Jia-Guang Sun:
Reducing control points in lofted B-spline surface interpolation using common knot vector determination.
- Yan-chao Yin, Lin-fu Sun, Cheng Guo:
A policy of conflict negotiation based on fuzzy matter element particle swarm optimization in distributed collaborative creative design.
- Sylvain Lavernhe, Christophe Tournier, Claire Lartigue:
Optimization of 5-axis high-speed machining using a surface based approach.
- Jarek Rossignac, Scott Schaefer:
- Dein Shaw, Guan-Yin Ou:
Reducing X, Y and Z axes movement of a 5-axis AC type milling machine by changing the location of the work-piece.
- Shengyong Cai, Juntong Xi:
A control approach for pore size distribution in the bone scaffold based on the hexahedral mesh refinement.
- Xiao-Diao Chen, Jun-Hai Yong, Guozhao Wang, Jean-Claude Paul, Gang Xu:
Computing the minimum distance between a point and a NURBS curve.
- Harish Pungotra, George K. Knopf, Roberto Canas:
Efficient algorithm to detect collision between deformable B-spline surfaces for virtual sculpting.
Volume 40, Number 12, December 2008
Last update Fri May 24 20:03:55 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Nan Wang, Kai Tang:
Five-axis tool path generation for a flat-end tool based on iso-conic partitioning.
- W. K. Chiu, K. M. Yu:
Direct digital manufacturing of three-dimensional functionally graded material objects.
- Zhi-Hua Hu, Yong-Sheng Ding, Wen-Bin Zhang, Qiao Yan:
An interactive co-evolutionary CAD system for garment pattern design.
- Sebastian Krivograd, Mladen Trlep, Borut Zalik:
A hexahedral mesh connectivity compression with vertex degrees.
- Mikola Lysenko, Roshan D'Souza, Ching-Kuan Shene:
Improved Binary Space Partition merging.
- Hui Wang, Yiming (Kevin) Rong:
Case based reasoning method for computer aided welding fixture design.