Volume 7, Number 1, January 1975
- Aart Bijl, Graham Shawcross:
Housing site layout system.
- Sherwood E. Anderson:
A graphical interactive computer room planner.
- M. R. Smith:
Dynamic analysis and balancing of linkages with interactive computer graphics.
- D. G. W. Ingram:
Another look at computer-aided circuit analysis.
- R. Hughes, R. J. Richardson, A. R. M. Wajih:
DOCPRO - a dynamic simulator for chemical processes.
- L. W. W. Laing:
A computer simulation model for the design of airport terminal buildings.
- A. M. Cocks, A. C. Henton:
Aiding the Drawing Office to detail plate heat exchangers.
- International conference and exhibition on computers in engineering and building design : 25th-27th September, 1974. Imperial College, London. Organized by the journal Computer Aided Design.
- D. C. King:
Workshop - c.a.d. for digital systems and computers: 12th-16th August 1974. Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh. Organized by the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Heriot-Watt University, UK.
- J. M. Gerzso:
Computer graphics and interactive techniques: 15th-17th July 1974. Boulder, Colorado, USA. Sponsored by the University of Colorado Computing Centre and ACM/SIGGRAPH.
- John I. Sewell:
Summer school on circuit theory: 2nd-6th September 1974. Prague, Czechoslovakia.
- Donald J. Humcke:
11th annual design automation workshop : 17th-19th June 1974. Denver Holiday Inn, Denver, Colorado, USA. Sponsored by the Association for Computing Special Interest Group of Design Automation (SIGDA) and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Computer Society.
Volume 7, Number 2, April 1975
Volume 7, Number 3, July 1975
- K. Oldham:
Interactive computing applied to linkage balancing.
- A. P. Armit, H. U. Lemke:
ICON: The interactive creation of NASTRAN data. A system description.
- J. W. Bandler, B. L. Bardakjian, J. H. K. Chen:
Design of recursive digital filters with optimized word length coefficients.
- R. Hashemian, M. S. Bakhtiar:
Generation of all possible trees of a graph in independent groups.
- I. I. Artobolevski, W. M. Grinkewitch, I. M. Sobol, M. D. Genkin, W. I. Sergeyev, R. B. Statnikov:
The method of LP - search for the optimization of multiparametric and multicriterial problems in engineering design.
- F. J. Wallace, A. Whitfield, R. Atkey:
A computer-aided design procedure for radial and mixed flow compressors.
- J. G. Griffiths:
A data-structure for the elimination of hidden surfaces by patch subdivision.
- B. G. Marchent:
Interactive computer programs for the analysis of linear microwave circuits.
- Nicholas Negroponte:
The architecture machine.
- J. S. Gatehouse, R. McGuffin:
Interactive graphics for mask design.
- T. H. Gossling:
Computer-aided redesign of a cast component.
- G. E. Deprez:
Integrated system for highway design.
Volume 7, Number 4, October 1975
Last update Tue May 21 18:27:35 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- E. O. Khidir, M. J. A. Lanca, K. G. Nichols:
Performance optimization of nonlinear electrical networks.
- T. V. Srinivasan, J. W. Bandler:
Practical application of a penalty function approach to constrained minimax optimization.
- B. Reffin Smith:
Computer art: recent trends.
- J. Lutcha, J. Klemes, J. Klemsa, V. Vasek, M. Dohnal, C. Vermouzek:
DIS - Design integrated system.
- Alexander A. Ball:
CONSURF. Part two: description of the algorithms.
- J. Alan Adams:
The intrinsic method for curve definition.
- J. Rees Jones:
An analogue computer aid for the kinematic design of a low impact velocity power press mechanism.
- A. J. Nicholson, D. G. Elms, A. Williman:
Optimal highway route location.
- Mark D. Apperley, Robert Spence:
Flexibility in a minicomputer c.a.d. system: a new approach.
- D. J. Batey, M. J. H. Sterling, D. J. Antcliffe, S. A. Billings:
The design and implementation of an interactive data analysis package for a process computer.