Volume 35, Number 1, February 2011 Research Articles
- Kaveh Kavousi, Behzad Moshiri, Mehdi Sadeghi, Babak Nadjar Araabi, Ali Akbar Moosavi-Movahedi:
A protein fold classifier formed by fusing different modes of pseudo amino acid composition via PSSM.
- Yazhou Chen, Xiufeng Yan, Sixue Chen:
Bioinformatic analysis of molecular network of glucosinolate biosynthesis.
- Kien Ming Ng, Muthu Solayappan, Kim-Leng Poh:
Global energy minimization of alanine dipeptide via barrier function methods.
- Matthew D. Shortridge, Thomas Triplet, Peter Z. Revesz, Mark A. Griep, Robert Powers:
Bacterial protein structures reveal phylum dependent divergence.
- Olga V. Levtsova, Mikhail Yu. Antonov, Tatsina V. Naumenkova, Olga S. Sokolova:
Interaction of zervamicin IIB with lipid bilayers. Molecular dynamics study.
- Yaning Yang, Elaine F. Remmers, Chukwuma B. Ogunwole, Daniel L. Kastner, Peter K. Gregersen, Wentian Li:
Effective sample size: Quick estimation of the effect of related samples in genetic case-control association analyses.
- Ji-Long Zhang, Qing-Chuan Zheng, Hong-Xing Zhang:
Theoretical improvement of the specific inhibitor of human carbonic anhydrase VII.
Volume 35, Number 2, April 2011 Research Articles
- R. Shyama Prasad Rao, Ole Thomsen Buus, Bernd Wollenweber:
Distribution of N-glycosylation sequons in proteins: How apart are they?
- Qing-Ju Jiao, Yan Huang, Hong-Bin Shen:
Large-scale mining co-expressed genes in Arabidopsis anther: From pair to group.
- S. Khatibisepehr, B. Huang, F. Ibrahim, J. Z. Xing, W. Roa:
Data-based modeling and prediction of cytotoxicity induced by contaminants in water resources.
- Hervé Seligmann:
Error compensation of tRNA misacylation by codon-anticodon mismatch prevents translational amino acid misinsertion.
- Sikander Hayat, Yungki Park, Volkhard Helms:
Statistical analysis and exposure status classification of transmembrane beta barrel residues.
- Debra J. Knisley, Jeff Knisley:
Predicting protein-protein interactions using graph invariants and a neural network.
Volume 35, Number 3, June 2011
- Junfeng Xia, Jingchun Sun, Peilin Jia, Zhongming Zhao:
Do cancer proteins really interact strongly in the human protein-protein interaction network?
- Dong Wang, Lixin Cheng, Mingyue Wang, Ruihong Wu, Pengfei Li, Bin Li, Yuannv Zhang, Yunyan Gu, Wenyuan Zhao, Chenguang Wang, Zheng Guo:
Extensive increase of microarray signals in cancers calls for novel normalization assumptions.
- Daichuan Ma, Jiamin Xiao, Yizhou Li, Yuanbo Diao, Yanzhi Guo, Menglong Li:
Feature importance analysis in guide strand identification of microRNAs.
- Gang Hu, Shiyi Shen, Kui Wang:
On the evolution rate in mammalian mitochondrial genomes.
- Min Li, Jianxin Wang, Xiang Chen, Huan Wang, Yi Pan:
A local average connectivity-based method for identifying essential proteins from the network level.
- Ying Wang, Jiajia Chen, Qinghui Li, Haiyun Wang, Ganqiang Liu, Qing Jing, Bairong Shen:
Identifying novel prostate cancer associated pathways based on integrative microarray data analysis.
- Cecilia Anselmi, Anna Buonocore, Marisanna Centini, Roberto Maffei Facino, Hanns Hatt:
The human olfactory receptor 17-40: Requisites for fitting into the binding pocket.
- Rui Zhou, Yi He, Yi Xiao:
Multi-nucleation and vectorial folding pathways of large helix protein.
- Siv Midtun Hollup, Michael I. Sadowski, Inge Jonassen, William R. Taylor:
Exploring the limits of fold discrimination by structural alignment: A large scale benchmark using decoys of known fold.
- Yang Yang, Zuofeng Li, Peng Nan, Xiaoyan Zhang:
Drug-induced glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency-related hemolysis risk assessment.
- Bing Wang, Bonan Hou, Fei Xing, Yiping Yao:
Abstract Next Subvolume Method: A logical process-based approach for spatial stochastic simulation of chemical reactions.
- Elaine Garbarine, Joseph DePasquale, Vinay Gadia, Robi Polikar, Gail L. Rosen:
Information-theoretic approaches to SVM feature selection for metagenome read classification.
Volume 35, Number 4, August 2011
- Leping Zhang, Yufang Zheng, Dongfang Li, Yang Zhong:
Self-organizing map of gene regulatory networks for cell phenotypes during reprogramming.
- Asifullah Khan, Abdul Majid, Maqsood Hayat:
CE-PLoc: An ensemble classifier for predicting protein subcellular locations by fusing different modes of pseudo amino acid composition.
- Ivan Kondov, Abhinav Verma, Wolfgang Wenzel:
Performance assessment of different constraining potentials in computational structure prediction for disulfide-bridged proteins.
- Gábor Janzsó, Ferenc Bogár, Liza Hudoba, Botond Penke, Gábor Rákhely, Balázs Leitgeb:
Exploring and characterizing the folding processes of Lys- and Arg-containing Ala-based peptides: A molecular dynamics study.
- YoungJung Chang, Nikolaos V. Sahinidis:
An integer programming approach to DNA sequence assembly.
Volume 35, Number 5, October 2011
- Yeonhwa Jo, Tae Kyung Hyun:
Genome-wide identification of antioxidant component biosynthetic enzymes: Comprehensive analysis of ascorbic acid and tocochromanols biosynthetic genes in rice.
- Márcio A. Mourão, Santiago Schnell, Sidney L. Shaw:
Macroscopic simulations of microtubule dynamics predict two steady-state processes governing array morphology.
- Aysun Eren Toku, Saliha Durmus Tekir, Fatma Betül Kavun Özbayraktar, Kutlu Ö. Ülgen:
Reconstruction and crosstalk of protein-protein interaction networks of Wnt and Hedgehog signaling in Drosophila melanogaster.
- Jiangyong Gu, Hu Zhang, Lirong Chen, Shun Xu, Gu Yuan, Xiaojie Xu:
Drug-target network and polypharmacology studies of a Traditional Chinese Medicine for type II diabetes mellitus.
- Liang Yu, Lin Gao, Kui Li, Yi Zhao, David K. Y. Chiu:
A degree-distribution based hierarchical agglomerative clustering algorithm for protein complexes identification.
- Chuan Wang, Ren-Xiang Yan, Xiao-Feng Wang, Jing-Na Si, Ziding Zhang:
Comparison of linear gap penalties and profile-based variable gap penalties in profile-profile alignments.
- Yuan Zhang, Hong Zhang, Tianyin Zhou, Yang Zhong, Qi Jin:
Genes under positive selection in Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Michael I. Sadowski, Katarzyna Maksimiak, William R. Taylor:
Direct correlation analysis improves fold recognition.
Volume 35, Number 6, December 2011
Last update Fri May 24 20:04:02 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Consuelo Calle, Patricio Aller, Moisés García-Arencibia:
Identification of virtual signal transducers and activators of transcription response elements in the human insulin receptor gene promoter.
- Zhen Liu, Xiao Li, Peihu Zhao, Junhong Gui, Wen Zheng, Yizheng Zhang:
Tracing the evolution of the mitochondrial protein import machinery.
- Silvia Tenorio-Salgado, Alejandro Huerta-Saquero, Ernesto Pérez-Rueda:
New insights on gene regulation in archaea.
- Anna Mozrzymas:
A generalized graph-theoretical matrix of heterosystems and its application to the VMV procedure.
- Yong-Cui Wang, Chun-Hua Zhang, Nai-Yang Deng, Yong Wang:
Kernel-based data fusion improves the drug-protein interaction prediction.
- E. S. Omelina, E. M. Baricheva, Dmitry Yu. Oshchepkov, Tatyana I. Merkulova:
Analysis and recognition of the GAGA transcription factor binding sites in Drosophila genes.
- Somnath Tagore, Rajat K. De:
Detecting breakdown points in metabolic networks.