Volume 36, February 2012
Last update Fri May 24 20:04:02 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Minseok Seo, Sejong Oh:
Derivation of an artificial gene to improve classification accuracy upon gene selection.
- Tatiana I. Axenovich, Irina V. Zorkoltseva:
GADS software for parametric linkage analysis of quantitative traits distributed as a point-mass mixture.
- Steve J. Viljoen, Elsje Pienaar, Hendrik J. Viljoen:
A state-time epidemiology model of tuberculosis: Importance of re-infection.
- Insung Ahn, Hyeon Seok Son:
Computational model for analyzing the evolutionary patterns of the neuraminidase gene of influenza A/H1N1.
- Wenli Qin, Yizhou Li, Juan Li, Lezheng Yu, Di Wu, Runyu Jing, Xuemei Pu, Yanzhi Guo, Menglong Li:
Predicting deleterious non-synonymous single nucleotide polymorphisms in signal peptides based on hybrid sequence attributes.
- Yongqing Zhang, Danling Zhang, Gang Mi, Daichuan Ma, Gongbing Li, Yanzhi Guo, Menglong Li, Min Zhu:
Using ensemble methods to deal with imbalanced data in predicting protein-protein interactions.
- Farzaneh Sadat Tabataba, Sayyed Rasoul Mousavi:
A hyper-heuristic for the Longest Common Subsequence problem.
- Raphael Tavares, Gabriel Renaud, Paulo Sergio Lopes Oliveira, Carlos G. Ferreira, Emmanuel Dias-Neto, Fabio Passetti:
Identical sequence patterns in the ends of exons and introns of human protein-coding genes.
- Lei Song, Yuting Pan, Sihong Chen, Xuehong Zhang:
Structural characteristics of genomic islands associated with GMP synthases as integration hotspot among sequenced microbial genomes.