Volume 60, Number 1, February 2011 Regular papers
- Jian Mao, Shiqing Liu, Zhu Gao:
Three-axis NC milling simulation based on adaptive triangular mesh.
- Shu-Hsing Chung, Tai-Hsi Wu, Chin-Chih Chang:
An efficient tabu search algorithm to the cell formation problem with alternative routings and machine reliability considerations.
- Jason Chao-Hsien Pan, Damon H. E. Tai:
A new strategy for defect inspection by the virtual inspection in semiconductor wafer fabrication.
- Vladimir Kogan, Todd Rind:
Determining critical power equipment inventory using extreme value approach and an auxiliary Poisson model.
- Yixiang Yue, Leishan Zhou, Qunxing Yue, Zhenping Fan:
Multi-route railroad blocking problem by improved model and ant colony algorithm in real world.
- Chantal Baril, Soumaya Yacout, Bernard Clément:
Design for Six Sigma through collaborative multiobjective optimization.
- Xiuli Qu, Ronald L. Rardin, Julie Ann S. Williams:
Single versus hybrid time horizons for open access scheduling.
- José M. Merigó, Montserrat Casanovas:
Decision-making with distance measures and induced aggregation operators.
- Shichang Du, Lifeng Xi:
Fault diagnosis in assembly processes based on engineering-driven rules and PSOSAEN algorithm.
- Y. Samimi, A. Aghaie:
Using logistic regression formulation to monitor heterogeneous usage rate for subscription-based services.
- Jalal Ashayeri, N. Ma, Renata Sotirov:
An aggregated optimization model for multi-head SMD placements.
- José M. Merigó, Montserrat Casanovas:
Induced and uncertain heavy OWA operators.
- Chia-Huei Ho:
The optimal integrated inventory policy with price-and-credit-linked demand under two-level trade credit.
- Chung-Yuan Dye, Liang-Yuh Ouyang:
A particle swarm optimization for solving joint pricing and lot-sizing problem with fluctuating demand and trade credit financing.
- Juyoung Wy, Sangwon Jeong, Byung-In Kim, Junhyuk Park, Jaejoon Shin, Hyunjoong Yoon, Sujeong Lee:
A data-driven generic simulation model for logistics-embedded assembly manufacturing lines.
- Zhanguo Zhu, Linyan Sun, Feng Chu, Ming Liu:
Single-machine group scheduling with resource allocation and learning effect.
- Taeho Park, Hyuck Moo Kwon, Sung-Hoon Hong, Min Koo Lee:
The optimum common process mean and screening limits for a production process with multiple products.
- Saoussen Krichen, Awatef Laabidi, Fouad Ben Abdelaziz:
Single supplier multiple cooperative retailers inventory model with quantity discount and permissible delay in payments.
- Christoph H. Glock:
A multiple-vendor single-buyer integrated inventory model with a variable number of vendors.
Volume 60, Number 2, March 2011 Regular papers
- César Rego, Frank Mathew:
A filter-and-fan algorithm for the capacitated minimum spanning tree problem.
- Ahmad Alzghoul, Magnus Löfstrand:
Increasing availability of industrial systems through data stream mining.
- Nils Boysen, Malte Fliedner:
Scheduling aircraft landings to balance workload of ground staff.
- Yiyong Xiao, Ikou Kaku, Qiuhong Zhao, Ren-qian Zhang:
A variable neighborhood search based approach for uncapacitated multilevel lot-sizing problems.
- Keun Lee, Sohyung Cho, Shihab Asfour:
Web-based algorithm for cylindricity evaluation using support vector machine learning.
- Adel A. Alamri:
Theory and methodology on the global optimal solution to a General Reverse Logistics Inventory Model for deteriorating items and time-varying rates.
- Sangmun Shin, Funda Samanlioglu, Byung Rae Cho, Margaret M. Wiecek:
Computing trade-offs in robust design: Perspectives of the mean squared error.
- Yanlai Li, Min Huang, Kwai-Sang Chin, Xinggang Luo, Yi Han:
Integrating preference analysis and balanced scorecard to product planning house of quality.
- Chuen-Sheng Cheng, Hui-Ping Cheng:
Using neural networks to detect the bivariate process variance shifts pattern.
- Sai S. Nudurupati, Umit S. Bititci, Vikas Kumar, Felix T. S. Chan:
State of the art literature review on performance measurement.
- Jianxiang Li, Feng Chu, Haoxun Chen:
Coordination of split deliveries in one-warehouse multi-retailer distribution systems.
- Junxiu Jia, Qiying Hu:
Dynamic ordering and pricing for a perishable goods supply chain.
- Nilgun Fescioglu-Unver, Mieczyslaw M. Kokar:
Self Controlling Tabu Search algorithm for the Quadratic Assignment Problem.
- Abir Ben Hmida, Mohamed Haouari, Marie-José Huguet, Pierre Lopez:
Solving two-stage hybrid flow shop using climbing depth-bounded discrepancy search.
- Ali Azadeh, Morteza Saberi, Mona Anvari:
An Integrated Artificial Neural Network Fuzzy C-Means-Normalization Algorithm for performance assessment of decision-making units: The cases of auto industry and power plant.
- Shaojun Li, Fei Li:
Alopex-based evolutionary algorithm and its application to reaction kinetic parameter estimation.
- Taha Ghasemi, Mohammadreza Razzazi:
Development of core to solve the multidimensional multiple-choice knapsack problem.
- El Houssaine Aghezzaf, Carles Sitompul, Frank Van den Broecke:
A robust hierarchical production planning for a capacitated two-stage production system.
Volume 60, Number 3, April 2011
- Qiuhong Zhao, Guoping Xia:
- Burcin Cakir, Fulya Altiparmak, Berna Dengiz:
Multi-objective optimization of a stochastic assembly line balancing: A hybrid simulated annealing algorithm.
- Gülgün Alpan, Rim Larbi, Bernard Penz:
A bounded dynamic programming approach to schedule operations in a cross docking platform.
- Li-Ting Huang, I.-Chien Hsieh, Cheng-Kiang Farn:
On ordering adjustment policy under rolling forecast in supply chain planning.
- Jing Wang, Jun Zhao, Xun Wang:
Optimum policy in hybrid manufacturing/remanufacturing system.
- Navid Sahebjamnia, Mohammad Mahdi Paydar:
Applying fuzzy approach to develop transient probability matrix for on-line variable quality monitoring.
- Li-Man Liao, Ching-Jen Huang:
Tabu search heuristic for two-machine flowshop with batch processing machines.
- Yuanyang Gao, Zemin Niu, Xiaoya Wang:
Analysis on the effects of stock sharing on supply chain.
- Ruey Huei Yeh, Hui-Chiung Lo, Rouh-Yun Yu:
A study of maintenance policies for second-hand products.
- G. Z. Jia, M. Bai:
An approach for manufacturing strategy development based on fuzzy-QFD.
- Sebastián Lozano, Gabriel Villa, David Canca:
Application of centralised DEA approach to capital budgeting in Spanish ports.
- Masako Omachi, Shinichiro Omachi, Hirotomo Aso, Tsuneo Saito:
Pattern recognition using boundary data of component distributions.
Volume 60, Number 4, May 2011 Survey
Last update Sat May 25 19:44:23 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- H. Y. Zhang, M. Xie, T. N. Goh, M. Shamsuzzaman:
Economic design of time-between-events control chart system.
- Debashree Guha, Debjani Chakraborty:
Fuzzy multi attribute group decision making method to achieve consensus under the consideration of degrees of confidence of experts' opinions.
- Hesuan Hu, Zhiwu Li, Abdulrahman Al-Ahmari:
Reversed fuzzy Petri nets and their application for fault diagnosis.
- Huaqing Wang, Peng Chen:
Intelligent diagnosis method for rolling element bearing faults using possibility theory and neural network.
- Glaydston Mattos Ribeiro, Geraldo R. Mauri, Luiz Antonio Nogueira Lorena:
A simple and robust Simulated Annealing algorithm for scheduling workover rigs on onshore oil fields.
- Kim Fung Lam, Feng Bai:
Minimizing deviations of input and output weights from their means in data envelopment analysis.
- T. C. Edwin Cheng, Shuenn-Ren Cheng, Wen-Hung Wu, Peng-Hsiang Hsu, Chin-Chia Wu:
A two-agent single-machine scheduling problem with truncated sum-of-processing-times-based learning considerations.
- Feifeng Zheng, Yinfeng Xu, Chung Keung Poon, E. Zhang, Xiaoping Wu:
Online deadline scheduling with preemption penalties.
- A. A. Foroughi:
A new mixed integer linear model for selecting the best decision making units in data envelopment analysis.
- Glenn W. Kuriger, F. Hank Grant:
A Lexicographic Nelder-Mead simulation optimization method to solve multi-criteria problems.
- Jiahai Wang, Yiqiao Cai, Yalan Zhou, Rong Long Wang, Caiwei Li:
Discrete particle swarm optimization based on estimation of distribution for terminal assignment problems.
- Yuan-Shyi Peter Chiu, Hong-Dar Lin, Huei-Hsin Chang:
Mathematical modeling for solving manufacturing run time problem with defective rate and random machine breakdown.
- Mehdi Soltanifar, Farhad Hosseinzadeh Lotfi:
The voting analytic hierarchy process method for discriminating among efficient decision making units in data envelopment analysis.
- I.-Lin Wang, Yi-Chang James Tsai, Feng Li:
A network flow model for clustering segments and minimizing total maintenance and rehabilitation cost.
- T. C. Edwin Cheng, Chou-Jung Hsu, Dar-Li Yang:
Unrelated parallel-machine scheduling with deteriorating maintenance activities.
- Victor Hugo Barros, Tarcísio Souza Costa, Alexandre C. M. Oliveira, Luiz Antonio Nogueira Lorena:
Model and heuristic for berth allocation in tidal bulk ports with stock level constraints.
- Ying-Chin Ho, Ta-Wei Liao:
A concurrent solution for intra-cell flow path layouts and I/O point locations of cells in a cellular manufacturing system.
- José Machado, Eurico Seabra, José Creissac Campos, Filomena O. Soares, Celina P. Leão:
Safe controllers design for industrial automation systems.
- Kamran S. Moghaddam, John S. Usher:
Preventive maintenance and replacement scheduling for repairable and maintainable systems using dynamic programming.
- Jyh-Wen Ho, Yeu-Shiang Huang:
A study on the life of an innovative product using a Bayesian approach.
- Massimo Pacella, Quirico Semeraro:
Monitoring roundness profiles based on an unsupervised neural network algorithm.
- F. J. Hwang, Bertrand M. T. Lin:
Coupled-task scheduling on a single machine subject to a fixed-job-sequence.
- Liang Gao, Guohui Zhang, Liping Zhang, Xinyu Li:
An efficient memetic algorithm for solving the job shop scheduling problem.
- Yi Zhang, Xiaoping Li:
Estimation of distribution algorithm for permutation flow shops with total flowtime minimization.
- Tatpong Katanyukul, William S. Duff, Edwin K. P. Chong:
Approximate dynamic programming for an inventory problem: Empirical comparison.
- Tzong-Ru Tsai, Pang-Hsu Liu, Y. L. Lio:
Optimal maintenance time for imperfect maintenance actions on repairable product.
- Xue Huang, Ming-Zheng Wang, Ji-Bo Wang:
Single-machine group scheduling with both learning effects and deteriorating jobs.
- Ji-Bo Wang, Jian-Jun Wang:
Single-machine scheduling jobs with exponential learning functions.
- Chih-Chieh Yang:
Constructing a hybrid Kansei engineering system based on multiple affective responses: Application to product form design.
- Taho Yang, Yu-An Shen:
The dynamic transfer batch-size decision for thin film transistor-liquid crystal display array manufacturing by artificial neural-network.
- Sangmun Shin, Nguyen Khoa Viet Truong, Byung Rae Cho, Sung Hoon Hong:
Development of a sequential robust-tolerance design model for a destructive quality characteristic.
- Chin-Chia Wu, Yunqiang Yin, Shuenn-Ren Cheng:
Some single-machine scheduling problems with a truncation learning effect.
- Chou-Jung Hsu, Suh-Jenq Yang, Dar-Li Yang:
Two due date assignment problems with position-dependent processing time on a single-machine.
- Susana Ferreiro, Basilio Sierra, Itziar Irigoien, Eneko Gorritxategi:
Data mining for quality control: Burr detection in the drilling process.
- Hakim Akeb, Mhand Hifi, Mohamed Elhafedh Ould Ahmed Mounir:
Local branching-based algorithms for the disjunctively constrained knapsack problem.
- Zheng Sifa, Cao Jiandong, Lian Xiaomin, Li Keqiang:
Urban pickup and delivery problem considering time-dependent fuzzy velocity.
- Ozcan Kilincci:
Firing sequences backward algorithm for simple assembly line balancing problem of type 1.
- Xiao-Yuan Wang, Ming-Zheng Wang, Ji-Bo Wang:
Flow shop scheduling to minimize makespan with decreasing time-dependent job processing times.
- Yuan-Ping Luh:
An innovative framework of collaborative-based workflow in Development Chain Management.
- G. B. Zhang, Y. Ran, X. L. Ren:
Study on product quality tracing technology in supply chain.