Volume 34, Number 1, January 2004
Volume 34, Number 2, March 2004
- Huong Q. Nguyen, Virginia Carrieri-Kohlman, Sally H. Rankin, Robert Slaughter, Michael S. Stulbarg:
Internet-based patient education and support interventions: a review of evaluation studies and directions for future research.
- Marion K. Campbell, Sean Thomson, Craig R. Ramsay, Graeme S. MacLennan, Jeremy M. Grimshaw:
Sample size calculator for cluster randomized trials.
- Kyungsook Han, Yanga Byun:
Three-dimensional visualization of protein interaction networks.
- Christof Stieger, Daniela Wäckerlin, Hans Bernhard, Andreas Stahel, Martin Kompis, Rudolf Häusler, Jürgen Burger:
Computer assisted optimization of an electromagnetic transducer design for implantable hearing aids.
- Stefano Zaffagnini, Sandra Martelli, F. Acquaroli:
Computer investigation of ACL orientation during passive range of motion.
- Liang-Yu Shyu, Yuh-Shii Lin, Chun-Peng Liu, Chih Wei Hu:
The detection of impedance cardiogram characteristic points using wavelet transform.
- C. Narasimhan, Richard Ward, Kara Kruse, Murthy N. Guddati, G. Mahinthakumar:
A high resolution computer model for sound propagation in the human thorax based on the Visible Human data set.
Volume 34, Number 3, April 2004
Volume 34, Number 4, June 2004
- Virginia González-Vélez, J. Rafael Godínez-Fernández:
Simulation of five intracellular Ca2+-regulation mechanisms in response to voltage-clamp pulses.
- Elif Derya Übeyli, Inan Güler:
Spectral analysis of internal carotid arterial Doppler signals using FFT, AR, MA, and ARMA methods.
- Chandler A. Phillips, Daniel W. Repperger, A. T. Neidhard-Doll, David Reynolds:
Biomimetic model of skeletal muscle isometric contraction: I. an energetic-viscoelastic model for the skeletal muscle isometric force twitch.
- A. T. Neidhard-Doll, Chandler A. Phillips, Daniel W. Repperger, David Reynolds:
Biomimetic model of skeletal muscle isometric contraction: II. A phenomenological model of the skeletal muscle excitation-contraction coupling process.
- Elif Derya Übeyli, Inan Güler:
Spectral broadening of ophthalmic arterial Doppler signals using STFT and wavelet transform.
- Renata Smolíkova, Mark P. Wachowiak, Jacek M. Zurada:
An information-theoretic approach to estimating ultrasound backscatter characteristics.
Volume 34, Number 5, July 2004
- Mark J. Schroeder, Bill Perreault, Daniel L. Ewert, Steven C. Koenig:
HEART: an automated beat-to-beat cardiovascular analysis package using Matlab®.
- Uçman Ergün, Selami Serhatlioglu, Firat Hardalaç, Inan Güler:
Classification of carotid artery stenosis of patients with diabetes by neural network and logistic regression.
- M. Weidenbach, Sabine Trochim, S. Kreutter, Christian Richter, Thomas Berlage, Gernoth Grunst:
Intelligent training system integrated in an echocardiography simulator.
- Junior Barrera, Roberto Marcondes Cesar Jr., João Eduardo Ferreira, Marco Dimas Gubitoso:
An environment for knowledge discovery in biology.
- Michael A. Khanin, Aleksey N. Lobanov, Scott H. Kaufmann:
Apoptosis: an optimization approach.
Volume 34, Number 6, September 2004
- Daniel J. Strauss, Wolfgang Delb, Peter K. Plinkert:
Analysis and detection of binaural interaction in auditory evoked brainstem responses by time-scale representations.
- Ergun Erçelebi:
Electrocardiogram signals de-noising using lifting-based discrete wavelet transform.
- Zhong-Shan Deng, Jing Liu:
Mathematical modeling of temperature mapping over skin surface and its implementation in thermal disease diagnostics.
- A. Kandaswamy, C. Sathish Kumar, Rm. Pl. Ramanathan, S. Jayaraman, N. Malmurugan:
Neural classification of lung sounds using wavelet coefficients.
- Jidong Yu, Yanjun Zeng, Jingbo Zhao, Donghua Liao, Hans Gregersen:
Quantitative analysis of collagen fiber angle in the submucosa of small intestine.
Volume 34, Number 7, October 2004
- Sucharita Mitra, Mandar Mitra, Bidyut Baran Chaudhuri:
Generation of digital time database from paper ECG records and Fourier transform-based analysis for disease identification.
- Nurettin Acir, Cüneyt Güzelis:
Automatic spike detection in EEG by a two-stage procedure based on support vector machines.
- Jong-Min Lee, Gi-Byoung Nam, Kyoungsuk Rhee, Kee-Joon Choi, Sun I. Kim, You-Ho Kim:
Validation of automatically measured monophasic action potential recordings.
- I. González, Antonio Eblen-Zajjur:
Tridimensional animated brain mapping from conventional paper-ink EEG recordings.
- Nihal Fatma Güler, Elif Derya Übeyli:
Wavelet-based neural network analysis of ophthalmic artery Doppler signals.
- Darryl A. de Cunha, Leila Eadie, John L. Barbur, David J. Hawkes, Alexander M. Seifalian:
The effect of image colour distortion on evaluation of donor liver suitability for transplantation.
- G. C. Sharma, Madhu Jain:
A computational solution of mathematical model for oxygen transport in peripheral nerve.
Volume 34, Number 8, December 2004
Last update Sat May 25 15:35:28 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Cynthia Jongen, Josien P. W. Pluim, Paul H. J. Nederkoorn, Max A. Viergever, Wiro J. Niessen:
Construction and evaluation of an average CT brain image for inter-subject registration.
- Giancarlo Candini:
A statistical method for the quantification of the learning index by means of multiple answer tests - Graduated Response Test.
- Eduardo Ros, Sonia Mota, F. J. Fernández, Francisco de Toro, José Luis Bernier:
ECG Characterization of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation: parameter extraction and automatic diagnosis algorithm.
- Tarik Ozkul, Murat Haluk Ozkul:
Computer simulation tool for rhinoplasty planning.
- Hsiao-Yu Lee, Rong-Ju Cherng, Chi-Hsuan Lin:
Development of a virtual reality environment for somatosensory and perceptual stimulation in the balance assessment of children.