Volume 41, Number 1, August 2003
- Li-Jie Chang, Jie-Chi Yang, Yi-Chan Deng, Tak-Wai Chan:
EduXs: multilayer educational services platforms.
- Stavros N. Demetriadis, A. Barbas, A. Molohides, George Palaigeorgiou, D. Psillos, Ioannis P. Vlahavas, Ioannis A. Tsoukalas, Andreas S. Pombortsis:
"Cultures in negotiation": teachers' acceptance/resistance attitudes considering the infusion of technology into schools.
- Jan-Willem van Aalst, Charles van der Mast:
Performer: an instrument for multidisciplinary courseware teams to share knowledge and experiences.
- Cher Ping Lim, David Hang:
An activity theory approach to research of ICT integration in Singapore schools.
- Ruth Beyth-Marom, Eran Chajut, Sonia Roccas, Lilach Sagiv:
Internet-assisted versus traditional distance learning environments: factors affecting students' preferences.
- Robert A. Bartsch, Kristi M. Cobern:
Effectiveness of PowerPoint presentations in lectures.
- Evangelos Triantafillou, Andreas S. Pomportsis, Stavros N. Demetriadis:
The design and the formative evaluation of an adaptive educational system based on cognitive styles.
- Terry Evans:
Distributed Learning: Social and Cultural Approaches to Practice: Edited by Mary R. Lea & Kathy Nicoll. Routledge, London, 2002, 214pp, ISBN 0415268095.
Volume 41, Number 2, September 2003
- Chiaming Yen, Wujeng Li:
Web-based learning and instruction support system for pneumatics.
- Brenda Cheang, Andy Kurnia, Andrew Lim, Wee-Chong Oon:
On automated grading of programming assignments in an academic institution.
- Matti Lattu, Veijo Meisalo, Jorma Tarhio:
A visualisation tool as a demonstration aid.
- Seugnet Blignaut, Stanley R. Trollip:
Developing a taxonomy of faculty participation in asynchronous learning environments - an exploratory investigation.
- Michel Mitri:
Applying tacit knowledge management techniques for performance assessment.
- Philip Machanick:
Principles versus artifacts in computer science curriculum design.
- David Hawkridge:
The Web in Higher Education: Assessing the Impact and Fulfilling the Potential.: Edited by Cleborne D. Maddux and D. LaMont Johnson, Binghampton, New Jersey, Haworth Press, 2001, 278pp, ISBN 0789017067.
Volume 41, Number 3, November 2003
- Gayle Calverley, Kerry Shephard:
Assisting the uptake of on-line resources: why good learning resources are not enough.
- Jan J. Perold, David J. F. Maree:
Description of novelty, novelty of description: a dialectic analysis of a Web-based course.
- Waiman Cheung, Eldon Y. Li, Lester Yee:
Multimedia learning system and its effect on self-efficacy in database modeling and design: an exploratory study.
- Miriam J. Metzger, Andrew J. Flanagin, Lara Zwarun:
College student Web use, perceptions of information credibility, and verification behavior.
- Ard W. Lazonder, Pascal Wilhelm, Susanne A. W. Ootes:
Using sentence openers to foster student interaction in computer-mediated learning environments.
Volume 41, Number 4, December 2003
Last update Wed May 22 17:07:28 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page