Volume 52, Number 1, January 2009
- Marina Papastergiou:
Digital Game-Based Learning in high school Computer Science education: Impact on educational effectiveness and student motivation.
- Hsin-chou Huang, Chiou-lan Chern, Chih-Cheng Lin:
EFL learners' use of online reading strategies and comprehension of texts: An exploratory study.
- Marco Lazzari:
Creative use of podcasting in higher education and its effect on competitive agency.
- Teresa Martín-Blas, Ana Serrano-Fernández:
The role of new technologies in the learning process: Moodle as a teaching tool in Physics.
- Maria Limniou, Nikos Papadopoulos, Christopher Whitehead:
Integration of simulation into pre-laboratory chemical course: Computer cluster versus WebCT.
- Yueh-Min Huang, Yen-Ting Lin, Shu-Chen Cheng:
An adaptive testing system for supporting versatile educational assessment.
- Hakan Tüzün, Meryem Yilmaz-Soylu, Türkan Karakus, Yavuz Inal, Gonca Kizilkaya:
The effects of computer games on primary school students' achievement and motivation in geography learning.
- Stefan Hrastinski:
A theory of online learning as online participation.
- Christina Hadjithoma, Yiasemina Karagiorgi:
The use of ICT in primary schools within emerging communities of implementation.
- R. S. Shaw, Charlie C. Chen, Albert L. Harris, Hui-Jou Huang:
The impact of information richness on information security awareness training effectiveness.
- Fong-Ling Fu, Rong-Chang Su, Sheng-Chin Yu:
EGameFlow: A scale to measure learners' enjoyment of e-learning games.
- Fleur Ruth Prinsen, Monique Volman, Jan Terwel, P. van den Eeden:
Effects on participation of an experimental CSCL-programme to support elaboration: Do all students benefit?
- Carlos Alberto Jara, Francisco A. Candelas Herías, Fernando Torres, Sebastián Dormido, Francisco Esquembre, Óscar Reinoso:
Real-time collaboration of virtual laboratories through the Internet.
- Melissa Cole:
Using Wiki technology to support student engagement: Lessons from the trenches.
- Miguel Nussbaum, Claudio Alvarez, Angela McFarlane, Florencia Gómez, Susana Claro, Darinka Radovic:
Technology as small group face-to-face Collaborative Scaffolding.
- Charoula Angeli, Nicos Valanides:
Epistemological and methodological issues for the conceptualization, development, and assessment of ICT-TPCK: Advances in technological pedagogical content knowledge (TPCK).
- Äli Leijen, Ineke Lam, Liesbeth Wildschut, P. Robert-Jan Simons, Wilfried Admiraal:
Streaming video to enhance students' reflection in dance education.
- Rodolphe Buda:
Learning-testing process in classroom: An empirical simulation model.
- Mark Madden, Paul W. H. Chung, Christian W. Dawson:
Cartoons beyond clipart: A computer tool for storyboarding and storywriting.
- Glenn Gordon Smith, Helen Gerretson, Sinan Olkun, Yuan Yuan, James Dogbey, Aliye Erdem:
Stills, not full motion, for interactive spatial training: American, Turkish and Taiwanese female pre-service teachers learn spatial visualization.
- Shahron Williams van Rooij:
Scaffolding project-based learning with the project management body of knowledge (PMBOK®).
- Andrea De Lucia, Rita Francese, Ignazio Passero, Genoveffa Tortora:
Development and evaluation of a virtual campus on Second Life: The case of SecondDMI.
- Amber Walraven, Saskia Brand-Gruwel, Henny P. A. Boshuizen:
How students evaluate information and sources when searching the World Wide Web for information.
- Syh-Jong Jang:
Exploration of secondary students' creativity by integrating web-based technology into an innovative science curriculum.
- Chih-Ming Chen, Ming-Chuan Chen:
Mobile formative assessment tool based on data mining techniques for supporting web-based learning.
Volume 52, Number 2, February 2009
- Siu Cheung Kong, Kai Ming Li:
Collaboration between school and parents to foster information literacy: Learning in the information society.
- Nian-Shing Chen, Chun-Wang Wei, Kuen-Ting Wu, Lorna Uden:
Effects of high level prompts and peer assessment on online learners' reflection levels.
- Andreas Holzinger, Michael D. Kickmeier-Rust, Siegfried Wassertheurer, Michael Hessinger:
Learning performance with interactive simulations in medical education: Lessons learned from results of learning complex physiological models with the HAEMOdynamics SIMulator.
- Timothy Teo:
Modelling technology acceptance in education: A study of pre-service teachers.
- Chiung-Fang Chiu, Greg C. Lee:
A video lecture and lab-based approach for learning of image processing concepts.
- D. M. L. Verstegen, Y. F. Barnard, A. Pilot:
Designing needs statements in a systematic iterative way.
- Siong-Hoe Lau, Peter C. Woods:
Understanding the behavior changes in belief and attitude among experienced and inexperienced learning object users.
- Sara de Freitas, Tim Neumann:
The use of 'exploratory learning' for supporting immersive learning in virtual environments.
- Brian R. Belland:
Using the theory of habitus to move beyond the study of barriers to technology integration.
- So Young Kwon, Lauren Cifuentes:
The comparative effect of individually-constructed vs. collaboratively-constructed computer-based concept maps.
- Adam C. Carle, David Jaffee, Deborah Miller:
Engaging college science students and changing academic achievement with technology: A quasi-experimental preliminary investigation.
- Hüseyin Uzunboylu, Nadire Cavus, Erinc Ercag:
Using mobile learning to increase environmental awareness.
- G. Korakakis, E. A. Pavlatou, J. A. Palyvos, N. Spyrellis:
3D visualization types in multimedia applications for science learning: A case study for 8th grade students in Greece.
- Michael K. Barbour, Thomas C. Reeves:
The reality of virtual schools: A review of the literature.
- Shih-Wei Chou, Hui-Tzu Min:
The impact of media on collaborative learning in virtual settings: The perspective of social construction.
- Katherine Osterlund, Karen Robson:
The impact of ICT on work-life experiences among university Teaching Assistants.
- Kiriakos Patriarcheas, Michalis Nik Xenos:
Modelling of distance education forum: Formal languages as interpretation methodology of messages in asynchronous text-based discussion.
- Sanne Akkerman, Wilfried Admiraal, Jantina Huizenga:
Storification in History education: A mobile game in and about medieval Amsterdam.
- Urko Rueda, Ana Arruarte Lasa, Jon A. Elorriaga, Elena Herrán:
Learning the attachment theory with the CM-ED concept map editor.
- Wan Ng, Howard Nicholas:
Introducing pocket PCs in schools: Attitudes and beliefs in the first year.
- Fu-Ren Lin, Lu-Shih Hsieh, Fu-Tai Chuang:
Discovering genres of online discussion threads via text mining.
- Tanya J. McGill, Jane E. Klobas:
A task-technology fit view of learning management system impact.
- N. Ding:
Visualizing the sequential process of knowledge elaboration in computer-supported collaborative problem solving.
Volume 52, Number 3, April 2009
- Linda Clarke:
The POD model: Using communities of practice theory to conceptualise student teachers' professional learning online.
- Chun-Yi Lee, Ming-Puu Chen:
A computer game as a context for non-routine mathematical problem solving: The effects of type of question prompt and level of prior knowledge.
- Peter Shea, Temi Bidjerano:
Community of inquiry as a theoretical framework to foster "epistemic engagement" and "cognitive presence" in online education.
- Jean Ecalle, Annie Magnan, Caroline Calmus:
Lasting effects on literacy skills with a computer-assisted learning using syllabic units in low-progress readers.
- Anastasios (Tasos) Barkatsas, Katerina Kasimatis, Vasilis Gialamas:
Learning secondary mathematics with technology: Exploring the complex interrelationship between students' attitudes, engagement, gender and achievement.
- Astrid R. Jacobson, Roberta Militello, Philippe C. Baveye:
Development of computer-assisted virtual field trips to support multidisciplinary learning.
- M. Pilar Alberola Colomar, Eva Gil Guzmán:
ICT-SUSTOUR and MARKETOUR: Two second language acquisition projects through a virtual learning environment.
- Manuel J. Sánchez-Franco, Francisco J. Martínez-López, Félix A. Martín-Velicia:
Exploring the impact of individualism and uncertainty avoidance in Web-based electronic learning: An empirical analysis in European higher education.
- SuHoun Liu, Hsiu-Li Liao, Jean A. Pratt:
Impact of media richness and flow on e-learning technology acceptance.
- Olatz Lopez-Fernandez, Jose Luis Rodriguez-Illera:
Investigating university students' adaptation to a digital learner course portfolio.
- Dani McKinney, Jennifer L. Dyck, Elise S. Luber:
iTunes University and the classroom: Can podcasts replace Professors?
- Darrell M. Hull, Terrill F. Saxon:
Negotiation of meaning and co-construction of knowledge: An experimental analysis of asynchronous online instruction.
- Teena Willoughby, S. Alexandria Anderson, Eileen Wood, Julie Mueller, Craig Ross:
Fast searching for information on the Internet to use in a learning context: The impact of domain knowledge.
- Seong Ik Park, Gyumin Lee, Meekyoung Kim:
Do students benefit equally from interactive computer simulations regardless of prior knowledge levels?
- Lisbeth Amhag, Anders Jakobsson:
Collaborative learning as a collective competence when students use the potential of meaning in asynchronous dialogues.
- Els Kuiper, Monique Volman, Jan Terwel:
Developing Web literacy in collaborative inquiry activities.
- Haluk Özmen, Hülya Demircioglu, Gökhan Demircioglu:
The effects of conceptual change texts accompanied with animations on overcoming 11th grade students' alternative conceptions of chemical bonding.
- Monika Sieverding, Sabine C. Koch:
(Self-)Evaluation of computer competence: How gender matters.
- Siu Cheung Kong, Yau Yuen Yeung, Xian Qiu Wu:
An experience of teaching for learning by observation: Remote-controlled experiments on electrical circuits.
Volume 52, Number 4, May 2009
Last update Sun May 19 23:57:51 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Susan McKenney, Joke Voogt:
Designing technology for emergent literacy: The PictoPal initiative.
- Robin H. Kay:
Examining gender differences in attitudes toward interactive classroom communications systems (ICCS).
- K. Dalacosta, M. Kamariotaki-Paparrigopoulou, J. A. Palyvos, N. Spyrellis:
Multimedia application with animated cartoons for teaching science in elementary education.
- Colin A. Higgins, Brett Bligh, Pavlos Symeonidis, Athanasios Tsintsifas:
Authoring diagram-based CBA with CourseMarker.
- Choo-Yee Ting, Somnuk Phon-Amnuaisuk:
Factors influencing the performance of Dynamic Decision Network for INQPRO.
- Sergey Butakov, Vladislav Scherbinin:
The toolbox for local and global plagiarism detection.
- Yueh-Min Huang, Chien-Hung Liu:
Applying adaptive swarm intelligence technology with structuration in web-based collaborative learning.
- Bokyeong Kim, Hyungsung Park, Youngkyun Baek:
Not just fun, but serious strategies: Using meta-cognitive strategies in game-based learning.
- Panagiotis Siozos, George Palaigeorgiou, George Triantafyllakos, Theofanis Despotakis:
Computer based testing using "digital ink": Participatory design of a Tablet PC based assessment application for secondary education.
- Masanori Yamada:
The role of social presence in learner-centered communicative language learning using synchronous computer-mediated communication: Experimental study.
- Shu-chiao Tsai:
Courseware development for semiconductor technology and its application into instruction.
- Fang-Ying Yang, Cheng-Chieh Chang:
Examining high-school students' preferences toward learning environments, personal beliefs and concept learning in web-based contexts.
- April Savoy, Robert W. Proctor, Gavriel Salvendy:
Information retention from PowerPointTM and traditional lectures.
- Kimberley A. Babb, Craig Ross:
The timing of online lecture slide availability and its effect on attendance, participation, and exam performance.
- Shiou-Wen Yeh, Jia-Jiunn Lo:
Using online annotations to support error correction and corrective feedback.
- Yolanda Jacobs Reimer, Erin Brimhall, Chen Cao, Kevin O'Reilly:
Empirical user studies inform the design of an e-notetaking and information assimilation system for students in higher education.