Volume 55, Number 1, August 2010
- Helen C. Reed, Paul Drijvers, Paul A. Kirschner:
Effects of attitudes and behaviours on learning mathematics with computer tools.
- Ioanna Vekiri:
Boys' and girls' ICT beliefs: Do teachers matter?
- Ofra Korat:
Reading electronic books as a support for vocabulary, story comprehension and word reading in kindergarten and first grade.
- Rong-Ji Chen:
Investigating models for preservice teachers' use of technology to support student-centered learning.
- Meltem Huri Baturay, Ömer Faruk Bay:
The effects of problem-based learning on the classroom community perceptions and achievement of web-based education students.
- Jef C. Verhoeven, Dirk Heerwegh, Kurt De Wit:
Information and communication technologies in the life of university freshmen: An analysis of change.
- Francesca Pozzi:
Using Jigsaw and Case Study for supporting online collaborative learning.
- Ching-Kun Hsu, Gwo-Jen Hwang, Chih-Kai Chang:
Development of a reading material recommendation system based on a knowledge engineering approach.
- Elizabeth Meyer, Philip C. Abrami, C. Anne Wade, Ofra Aslan, Louise Deault:
Improving literacy and metacognition with electronic portfolios: Teaching and learning with ePEARL.
- Martin Ebner, Conrad Lienhardt, Matthias Rohs, Iris Meyer:
Microblogs in Higher Education - A chance to facilitate informal and process-oriented learning?
- Selçuk Özdemir:
'To err is human, but to persist is diabolical': Loss of organizational memory and e-learning projects.
- Kim Hua Tan, Ying Kei Tse, Pui Ling Chung:
A plug and play pathway approach for operations management games development.
- Nadh Ditcharoen, Kanlaya Naruedomkul, Nick Cercone:
SignMT: An alternative language learning tool.
- Chorng-Shiuh Koong, Chi-Ying Wu:
An interactive item sharing website for creating and conducting on-line testing.
- Regina Juchun Chu, Anita Zichun Chu:
Multi-level analysis of peer support, Internet self-efficacy and e-learning outcomes - The contextual effects of collectivism and group potency.
- Jen-Her Wu, Robert D. Tennyson, Tzyh-Lih Hsia:
A study of student satisfaction in a blended e-learning system environment.
- Yuen-Hsien Tseng, Chun-Yen Chang, Shu-Nu Chang Rundgren, Carl-Johan Rundgren:
Mining concept maps from news stories for measuring civic scientific literacy in media.
- Maja Wrzesien, Mariano Alcañiz Raya:
Learning in serious virtual worlds: Evaluation of learning effectiveness and appeal to students in the E-Junior project.
- Ming-Lang Tseng:
Implementation and performance evaluation using the fuzzy network balanced scorecard.
- Xia Mao, Zheng Li:
Agent based affective tutoring systems: A pilot study.
- Erin Phinney Johnson, Justin Perry, Haya Shamir:
Variability in reading ability gains as a function of computer-assisted instruction method of presentation.
- Kris M. Y. Law, Victor C. S. Lee, Yuen-Tak Yu:
Learning motivation in e-learning facilitated computer programming courses.
- Chao-hsiu Chen:
The implementation and evaluation of a mobile self- and peer-assessment system.
- Yanqing Duan, Qile He, Weizhe Feng, Daoliang Li, Zetian Fu:
A study on e-learning take-up intention from an innovation adoption perspective: A case in China.
- Huseyin Guruler, Ayhan Istanbullu, Mehmet Karahasan:
A new student performance analysing system using knowledge discovery in higher educational databases.
- Regina Ju-chun Chu:
How family support and Internet self-efficacy influence the effects of e-learning among higher aged adults - Analyses of gender and age differences.
- Xiaolei Liu, Haitao Liu, Zhen Bao, Bo Ju, Zhenghong Wang:
A web-based self-testing system with some features of Web 2.0: Design and primary implementation.
- Sara Dockrell, Deirdre Earle, Rose Galvin:
Computer-related posture and discomfort in primary school children: The effects of a school-based ergonomic intervention.
- Lai-Chu See, Yu-Hsun Huang, Yi-Hu Chang, Yeo-Ju Chiu, Yi-Fen Chen, Vicki S. Napper:
Computer-enriched instruction (CEI) is better for preview material instead of review material: An example of a biostatistics chapter, the central limit theorem.
- Ching-Huei Chen:
Promoting college students' knowledge acquisition and ill-structured problem solving: Web-based integration and procedure prompts.
- Joaquín Gairín-Sallán, David Rodríguez-Gómez, Carme Armengol-Asparó:
Who exactly is the moderator? A consideration of online knowledge management network moderation in educational organisations.
- Ada Le, Steve Joordens, Sophie Chrysostomou, Raymond Grinnell:
Online lecture accessibility and its influence on performance in skills-based courses.
- Margot Berger:
Using CAS to solve a mathematics task: A deconstruction.
- Vasilis Gialamas, Kleopatra Nikolopoulou:
In-service and pre-service early childhood teachers' views and intentions about ICT use in early childhood settings: A comparative study.
- Carina Girvan, Timothy Savage:
Identifying an appropriate pedagogy for virtual worlds: A Communal Constructivism case study.
- Paul Warwick, Neil Mercer, Ruth Kershner, Judith Kleine Staarman:
In the mind and in the technology: The vicarious presence of the teacher in pupil's learning of science in collaborative group activity at the interactive whiteboard.
- You-Jin Seo, Honguk Woo:
The identification, implementation, and evaluation of critical user interface design features of computer-assisted instruction programs in mathematics for students with learning disabilities.
- Elizabeth Avery Gomez, Dezhi Wu, Katia Passerini:
Computer-supported team-based learning: The impact of motivation, enjoyment and team contributions on learning outcomes.
- Tina N. Hohlfeld, Albert D. Ritzhaupt, Ann E. Barron:
Connecting schools, community, and family with ICT: Four-year trends related to school level and SES of public schools in Florida.
- Hannah Thinyane:
Are digital natives a world-wide phenomenon? An investigation into South African first year students' use and experience with technology.
- E. Vance Wilson, Steven D. Sheetz:
A demands-resources model of work pressure in IT student task groups.
Volume 55, Number 2, September 2010
- Mansureh Kebritchi, Atsusi Hirumi, Haiyan Bai:
The effects of modern mathematics computer games on mathematics achievement and class motivation.
- Sacide Güzin Mazman, Yasemin Koçak Usluel:
Modeling educational usage of Facebook.
- Martin Valcke, S. Bonte, Bram de Wever, I. Rots:
Internet parenting styles and the impact on Internet use of primary school children.
- Veljko Potkonjak, Miomir Vukobratovic, Kosta Jovanovic, Miroslav Medenica:
Virtual Mechatronic/Robotic laboratory - A step further in distance learning.
- Giorgio Olimpo, Rosa Maria Bottino, Jeffrey Earp, Michela Ott, Francesca Pozzi, Mauro Tavella:
Pedagogical plans as communication oriented objects.
- Philip G. Butcher, Sally E. Jordan:
A comparison of human and computer marking of short free-text student responses.
- Tamilselvi Gopal, Sherry S. Herron, Richard S. Mohn, Taralynn Hartsell, Jodie M. Jawor, Jacob C. Blickenstaff:
Effect of an interactive web-based instruction in the performance of undergraduate anatomy and physiology lab students.
- Kumar Laxman:
A conceptual framework mapping the application of information search strategies to well and ill-structured problem solving.
- Patcharin Panjaburee, Gwo-Jen Hwang, Wannapong Triampo, Bo-Ying Shih:
A multi-expert approach for developing testing and diagnostic systems based on the concept-effect model.
- Ruben Vanderlinde, Johan van Braak:
The e-capacity of primary schools: Development of a conceptual model and scale construction from a school improvement perspective.
- Maja Cukusic, Niksa Alfirevic, Andrina Granic, Zeljko Garaca:
e-Learning process management and the e-learning performance: Results of a European empirical study.
- Juan C. Burguillo-Rial:
Using game theory and Competition-based Learning to stimulate student motivation and performance.
- George Veletsianos:
Contextually relevant pedagogical agents: Visual appearance, stereotypes, and first impressions and their impact on learning.
- Kuan-Hue Yeh, Hsiao-Ching She:
On-line synchronous scientific argumentation learning: Nurturing students' argumentation ability and conceptual change in science context.
- Andreas Konstantinidis, Thrasyvoulos Tsiatsos, Theodouli Terzidou, Andreas S. Pomportsis:
Fostering collaborative learning in Second Life: Metaphors and affordances.
- Tony Cheng-Kui Huang, Chih-Hong Huang:
An integrated decision model for evaluating educational web sites from the fuzzy subjective and objective perspectives.
- Tsung-Yu Liu, Yu-Ling Chu:
Using ubiquitous games in an English listening and speaking course: Impact on learning outcomes and motivation.
- Bas A. de Leng, Diana H. J. M. Dolmans, H. H. L. M. Donkers, Arno M. M. Muijtjens, Cees P. M. van der Vleuten:
Instruments to explore blended learning: Modifying a method to analyse online communication for the analysis of face-to-face communication.
- Stefan Hrastinski, Christina Keller, Sven A. Carlsson:
Design exemplars for synchronous e-learning: A design theory approach.
- Nicolae Nistor, Katrin Neubauer:
From participation to dropout: Quantitative participation patterns in online university courses.
- Cheng-Chieh Chang, Fang-Ying Yang:
Exploring the cognitive loads of high-school students as they learn concepts in web-based environments.
- Björn B. de Koning, Huib K. Tabbers, Remy M. J. P. Rikers, Fred Paas:
Learning by generating vs. receiving instructional explanations: Two approaches to enhance attention cueing in animations.
- Gemma Corbalan, Fred Paas, Hans Cuypers:
Computer-based feedback in linear algebra: Effects on transfer performance and motivation.
- José A. González, Lluís Jover, Erik Cobo, Pilar Muñoz:
A web-based learning tool improves student performance in statistics: A randomized masked trial.
- Doris U. Bolliger, Supawan Supanakorn, Christine Boggs:
Impact of podcasting on student motivation in the online learning environment.
- Yu-Feng Lan, Yang-Siang Sie:
Using RSS to support mobile learning based on media richness theory.
- M'hammed Abdous, Miki Yoshimura:
Learner outcomes and satisfaction: A comparison of live video-streamed instruction, satellite broadcast instruction, and face-to-face instruction.
- Asli Ünlüsoy, Mariëtte de Haan, Paul M. Leseman, Claudia van Kruistum:
Gender differences in adolescents' out-of-school literacy practices: A multifaceted approach.
- Addison Y. S. Su, Stephen J. H. Yang, Wu-Yuin Hwang, Jia Zhang:
A Web 2.0-based collaborative annotation system for enhancing knowledge sharing in collaborative learning environments.
- Hernane B. de B. Pereira, Gilney F. Zebende, Marcelo A. Moret:
Learning computer programming: Implementing a fractal in a Turing Machine.
- Yuping Wang, Nian-Shing Chen, Mike Levy:
The design and implementation of a holistic training model for language teacher education in a cyber face-to-face learning environment.
- Wen-Hao Huang, Wen-Yeh Huang, Jill Tschopp:
Sustaining iterative game playing processes in DGBL: The relationship between motivational processing and outcome processing.
- Eddy K. M. Chong:
Using blogging to enhance the initiation of students into academic research.
- Fengfeng Ke:
Examining online teaching, cognitive, and social presence for adult students.
- Arturas Kaklauskas, Edmundas Kazimieras Zavadskas, V. Pruskus, Andrejus Vlasenko, Marko Seniut, Gabrielius Kaklauskas, A. Matuliauskaite, V. Gribniak:
Biometric and Intelligent Self-Assessment of Student Progress system.
- Chuang-Kai Chiou, Judy C. R. Tseng, Gwo-Jen Hwang, Shelly Heller:
An adaptive navigation support system for conducting context-aware ubiquitous learning in museums.
- Michal Barla, Mária Bieliková, Anna Bou Ezzeddinne, Tomás Kramár, Marián Simko, Oto Vozár:
On the impact of adaptive test question selection for learning efficiency.
- Chun-Ling Ho, Ren-Jye Dzeng:
Construction safety training via e-Learning: Learning effectiveness and user satisfaction.
- Donguk Cheong:
The effects of practice teaching sessions in second life on the change in pre-service teachers' teaching efficacy.
- Iwan Kartiko, Manolya Kavakli, Ken Cheng:
Learning science in a virtual reality application: The impacts of animated-virtual actors' visual complexity.
- Joel Lanir, Kellogg S. Booth, Kirstie Hawkey:
The benefits of more electronic screen space on students' retention of material in classroom lectures.
- K. A. Owusu, K. A. Monney, J. Y. Appiah, E. M. Wilmot:
Effects of computer-assisted instruction on performance of senior high school biology students in Ghana.
- Robert S. Savage, Ozlem Erten, Philip C. Abrami, Geoffrey Hipps, Erin Comaskey, Dea van Lierop:
ABRACADABRA in the hands of teachers: The effectiveness of a web-based literacy intervention in grade 1 language arts programs.
Volume 55, Number 3, November 2010
- Tomoko Watanabe Traphagan, Yueh-hui Vanessa Chiang, Hyeseung Maria Chang, Benjaporn Wattanawaha, Haekyung Lee, Michael Charles Mayrath, Jeongwon Woo, Hyo-Jin Yoon, Min Jung Jee, Paul E. Resta:
Cognitive, social and teaching presence in a virtual world and a text chat.
- Fethi A. Inan, Deborah L. Lowther:
Laptops in the K-12 classrooms: Exploring factors impacting instructional use.
- William Douglas Woody, David B. Daniel, Crystal A. Baker:
E-books or textbooks: Students prefer textbooks.
- Mericia Rivera-Nivar, Cristina Pomales-García:
E-training: Can young and older users be accommodated with the same interface?
- Ling-Chian Chang, Greg C. Lee:
A team-teaching model for practicing project-based learning in high school: Collaboration between computer and subject teachers.
- Jaime Sánchez, Mauricio Sáenz:
Metro navigation for the blind.
- Ju-Ling Shih, Bai-Jiun Shih, Chun-Chao Shih, Hui-Yu Su, Chien-Wen Chuang:
The influence of collaboration styles to children's cognitive performance in digital problem-solving game "William Adventure": A comparative case study.
- R. Reynolds, K. Walker, C. Speight:
Web-based museum trails on PDAs for university-level design students: Design and evaluation.
- Chien Chou, Hsinyi Peng, Chun-Yu Chang:
The technical framework of interactive functions for course-management systems: Students' perceptions, uses, and evaluations.
- Jeremy Roschelle, Ken Rafanan, Gucci Estrella, Miguel Nussbaum, Susana Claro:
From handheld collaborative tool to effective classroom module: Embedding CSCL in a broader design framework.
- Jeffrey Alan Greene, Lara-Jeane Costa, Jane Robertson, Yi Pan, Victor M. Deekens:
Exploring relations among college students' prior knowledge, implicit theories of intelligence, and self-regulated learning in a hypermedia environment.
- Javier López-Cuadrado, Tomás A. Pérez, José Ángel Vadillo Zorita, Julián Gutiérrez Serrano:
Calibration of an item bank for the assessment of Basque language knowledge.
- Christopher A. Sanchez, James Z. Goolsbee:
Character size and reading to remember from small displays.
- Simon B. Heilesen:
What is the academic efficacy of podcasting?
- Luis de Marcos, José Ramón Hilera, Roberto Barchino, M. Lourdes Jiménez, José-Javier Martínez, José Antonio Gutiérrez, José María Gutiérrez, Salvador Otón:
An experiment for improving students performance in secondary and tertiary education by means of m-learning auto-assessment.
- Min-Ling Hung, Chien Chou, Chao-Hsiu Chen, Zang-Yuan Own:
Learner readiness for online learning: Scale development and student perceptions.
- Hatice Odaci, Melek Kalkan:
Problematic Internet use, loneliness and dating anxiety among young adult university students.
- Mike Carbonaro, Duane Szafron, Maria Cutumisu, Jonathan Schaeffer:
Computer-game construction: A gender-neutral attractor to Computing Science.
- Alison E. Lane, Jenny M. Ziviani:
Factors influencing skilled use of the computer mouse by school-aged children.
- Sufen Chen:
The view of scientific inquiry conveyed by simulation-based virtual laboratories.
- Yee Leng Eow, Wan Zah bte Wan Ali, Rosnaini bt. Mahmud, Roselan Baki:
Computer games development experience and appreciative learning approach for creative process enhancement.
- Chwee Beng Lee:
The interactions between problem solving and conceptual change: System dynamic modelling as a platform for learning.
- Wenli Chen, Chee-Kit Looi, Sini Tan:
What do students do in a F2F CSCL classroom? The optimization of multiple communications modes.
- Hsiu-Mei Huang, Ulrich Rauch, Shu-Sheng Liaw:
Investigating learners' attitudes toward virtual reality learning environments: Based on a constructivist approach.
- David Kember, Carmel McNaught, Fanny C. Y. Chong, Paul Lam, Kin-Fai Cheng:
Understanding the ways in which design features of educational websites impact upon student learning outcomes in blended learning environments.
- Yu-Fen Yang:
Developing a reciprocal teaching/learning system for college remedial reading instruction.
- Yu-Fen Yang:
Students' reflection on online self-correction and peer review to improve writing.
- Yong Liu, Hongxiu Li, Christer Carlsson:
Factors driving the adoption of m-learning: An empirical study.
- Jie Chi Yang, Sherry Y. Chen:
Effects of gender differences and spatial abilities within a digital pentominoes game.
- J. B. Arbaugh:
Sage, guide, both, or even more? An examination of instructor activity in online MBA courses.
- Shu-Chiao Tsai:
Developing and integrating courseware for oral presentations into ESP learning contexts.
- Athanassios Jimoyiannis:
Designing and implementing an integrated technological pedagogical science knowledge framework for science teachers professional development.
- Qiyun Wang:
Using online shared workspaces to support group collaborative learning.
- Hassan Qudrat-Ullah:
Perceptions of the effectiveness of system dynamics-based interactive learning environments: An empirical study.
- Akin Efendioglu, Tugba Yanpar Yelken:
Programmed instruction versus meaningful learning theory in teaching basic structured query language (SQL) in computer lesson.
- C. Y. Su, T. I. Wang:
Construction and analysis of educational assessments using knowledge maps with weight appraisal of concepts.
- César Domínguez, Arturo Jaime:
Database design learning: A project-based approach organized through a course management system.
- Anne T. Ottenbreit-Leftwich, Krista D. Glazewski, Timothy J. Newby, Peggy A. Ertmer:
Teacher value beliefs associated with using technology: Addressing professional and student needs.
- José M. Cuenca López, Myriam J. Martín Cáceres:
Virtual games in social science education.
- Jie-Chi Yang, Chih-Hung Chen, Ming-Chang Jeng:
Integrating video-capture virtual reality technology into a physically interactive learning environment for English learning.
- Roisin Donnelly:
Interaction analysis in a 'Learning by Doing' problem-based professional development context.
- Jun-Ming Chen, Meng Chang Chen, Yeali S. Sun:
A novel approach for enhancing student reading comprehension and assisting teacher assessment of literacy.
- Heeok Heo, Kyu Yon Lim, Youngsoo Kim:
Exploratory study on the patterns of online interaction and knowledge co-construction in project-based learning.
- Florin D. Salajan, Dieter J. Schönwetter, Blaine M. Cleghorn:
Student and faculty inter-generational digital divide: Fact or fiction?
- Hannah Thinyane:
Corrigendum to "Are digital natives a world-wide phenomenon? An investigation into South African first year students' use and experience with technology" [Computers & Education 55 (2008) 406-414].
Volume 55, Number 4, December 2010
Last update Wed May 22 17:07:31 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ling Zhao, Yaobin Lu, Wayne Huang, Qiuhong Wang:
Internet inequality: The relationship between high school students' Internet use in different locations and their Internet self-efficacy.
- Elinda Ai-Lim Lee, Kok Wai Wong, Chun Che Fung:
How does desktop virtual reality enhance learning outcomes? A structural equation modeling approach.
- Laura Wengenroth, Inga Hege, Katja Förderreuther, Elena Riu, Heinz Mandl, Peter Kujath, Katja Radon:
Promoting occupational health in secondary schools through virtual patients.
- Yufang Cheng, Hsuan-Chi Chiang, Jun Ye, Li-hung Cheng:
Enhancing empathy instruction using a collaborative virtual learning environment for children with autistic spectrum conditions.
- Adnan Baki, Ünal Çakiroglu:
Learning objects in high school mathematics classrooms: Implementation and evaluation.
- Kevin Biesinger, Kent J. Crippen:
The effects of feedback protocol on self-regulated learning in a web-based worked example learning environment.
- Yen-Ting Lin, Yueh-Min Huang, Shu-Chen Cheng:
An automatic group composition system for composing collaborative learning groups using enhanced particle swarm optimization.
- Angela Yan Yu, Stella Wen Tian, Douglas R. Vogel, Ron Chi-Wai Kwok:
Can learning be virtually boosted? An investigation of online social networking impacts.
- Baohui Zhang, Chee-Kit Looi, Peter Sen Kee Seow, Gean Chia, Lung-Hsiang Wong, Wenli Chen, Hyo-Jeong So, Elliot Soloway, Cathie Norris:
Deconstructing and reconstructing: Transforming primary science learning via a mobilized curriculum.
- Ozlem Cakir, Nurettin Simsek:
A comparative analysis of the effects of computer and paper-based personalization on student achievement.
- So Wing Mui Winnie:
Meaning representation in video outcomes of inquiry project.
- Michael W. Firmin, Ruth L. Firmin, Whitney Muhlenkamp Wood, Jordan C. Wood:
Social influences related to college students' use of Macintosh computers on an all-PC campus.
- A. Seugnet Blignaut, J. Enrique Hinostroza, Christo J. Els, Mario Brun:
ICT in education policy and practice in developing countries: South Africa and Chile compared through SITES 2006.
- Terry S. Judd, Gregor E. Kennedy:
A five-year study of on-campus Internet use by undergraduate biomedical students.
- Chih-Wei Chang, Jih-Hsien Lee, Chin-Yeh Wang, Gwo-Dong Chen:
Improving the authentic learning experience by integrating robots into the mixed-reality environment.
- Peter Tiernan:
Enhancing the learning experience of undergraduate technology students with LabVIEWTM software.
- Kueh Chin Yap, Kok Pin Chia:
Knowledge construction and misconstruction: A case study approach in asynchronous discussion using Knowledge Construction - Message Map (KCMM) and Knowledge Construction - Message Graph (KCMG).
- Cindy McCoy:
Perceived self-efficacy and technology proficiency in undergraduate college students.
- Hui-Chun Chu, Gwo-Jen Hwang, Chin-Chung Tsai, Judy C. R. Tseng:
A two-tier test approach to developing location-aware mobile learning systems for natural science courses.
- Hsiu-Ju Chen:
Linking employees' e-learning system use to their overall job outcomes: An empirical study based on the IS success model.
- Daniel C. Moos:
Nonlinear technology: Changing the conception of extrinsic motivation?
- Anneline Devolder, Ruben Vanderlinde, Johan van Braak, Jo Tondeur:
Identifying multiple roles of ICT coordinators.
- Leanna M. Archambault, Joshua H. Barnett:
Revisiting technological pedagogical content knowledge: Exploring the TPACK framework.
- Eva Millán, Tomasz Loboda, José-Luis Pérez-de-la-Cruz:
Bayesian networks for student model engineering.
- Serkan Sendag:
Pre-service teachers' perceptions about e-democracy: A case in Turkey.
- Michael J. Jacobson, Hyo-Jeong So, Timothy Teo, June Lee, Suneeta Pathak, Hans G. Lossman:
Epistemology and learning: Impact on pedagogical practices and technology use in Singapore schools.
- Bert Slof, Gijsbert Erkens, Paul A. Kirschner, Jeroen Janssen, Chris Phielix:
Fostering complex learning-task performance through scripting student use of computer supported representational tools.
- Peter Shea, Temi Bidjerano:
Learning presence: Towards a theory of self-efficacy, self-regulation, and the development of a communities of inquiry in online and blended learning environments.
- Fotis Lazarinis, Steve Green, Elaine Pearson:
Creating personalized assessments based on learner knowledge and objectives in a hypermedia Web testing application.
- Syh-Jong Jang:
Integrating the interactive whiteboard and peer coaching to develop the TPACK of secondary science teachers.
- Xiangming Mu:
Towards effective video annotation: An approach to automatically link notes with video content.
- Timothy Teo, Seng Chee Tan, Chwee Beng Lee, Ching Sing Chai, Joyce Hwee Ling Koh, Chen Wen Li, Horn Mun Cheah:
The self-directed learning with technology scale (SDLTS) for young students: An initial development and validation.
- Siu Cheung Kong:
Using a web-enabled video system to support student-teachers' self-reflection in teaching practice.