Volume 57, Number 1, August 2011
- Caroline Mei Lin Ho, Mark Evan Nelson, Wolfgang Müller-Wittig:
Design and implementation of a student-generated virtual museum in a language curriculum to enhance collaborative multimodal meaning-making.
- Semiral Oncu, Hasan Cakir:
Research in online learning environments: Priorities and methodologies.
- Hatice Odaci:
Academic self-efficacy and academic procrastination as predictors of problematic internet use in university students.
- Haluk Özmen:
Effect of animation enhanced conceptual change texts on 6th grade students' understanding of the particulate nature of matter and transformation during phase changes.
- Alejandro Echeverría, Cristian García-Campo, Miguel Nussbaum, Francisca Gil, Marco Villalta, Matías Améstica, Sebastián Echeverría:
A framework for the design and integration of collaborative classroom games.
- Francesco Bellotti, Riccardo Berta, Alessandro De Gloria, A. Ozolina:
Investigating the added value of interactivity and serious gaming for educational TV.
- Francisco Montero Simarro, Víctor López-Jaquero, Elena Navarro, Enriqueta Sánchez:
Computer-aided relearning activity patterns for people with acquired brain injury.
- Luis de la Fuente Valentín, Abelardo Pardo, Carlos Delgado Kloos:
Generic service integration in adaptive learning experiences using IMS learning design.
- Shahron Williams van Rooij:
Higher education sub-cultures and open source adoption.
- Ching Sing Chai, Joyce Hwee Ling Koh, Chin-Chung Tsai, Lynde Lee Wee Tan:
Modeling primary school pre-service teachers' Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPACK) for meaningful learning with information and communication technology (ICT).
- Sheng-Wen Hsieh, Yu-Ruei Jang, Gwo-Jen Hwang, Nian-Shing Chen:
Effects of teaching and learning styles on students' reflection levels for ubiquitous learning.
- Wilfred W. F. Lau, Allan H. K. Yuen:
Modelling programming performance: Beyond the influence of learner characteristics.
- Luis Pablo Prieto, Sara Villagrá-Sobrino, Iván M. Jorrín-Abellán, Alejandra Martínez-Monés, Yannis A. Dimitriadis:
Recurrent routines: Analyzing and supporting orchestration in technology-enhanced primary classrooms.
- Cheng-Sian Chang, Tzung-Shi Chen, Wei-Hsiang Hsu:
The study on integrating WebQuest with mobile learning for environmental education.
- Federico Pasin, Hélène Giroux:
The impact of a simulation game on operations management education.
- Cristian Cechinel, Salvador Sánchez Alonso, Elena García Barriocanal:
Statistical profiles of highly-rated learning objects.
- Chenn-Jung Huang, Yu-Wu Wang, Tz-Hau Huang, Ying-Chen Chen, Heng-Ming Chen, Shun-Chih Chang:
Performance evaluation of an online argumentation learning assistance agent.
- Ali Farhan AbuSeileek:
Hypermedia annotation presentation: The effect of location and type on the EFL learners' achievement in reading comprehension and vocabulary acquisition.
- Martin Valcke, Bram de Wever, Hilde van Keer, Tammy Schellens:
Long-term study of safe Internet use of young children.
- Chi-Cheng Chang, Kuo-Hung Tseng, Pao-Nan Chou, Yi-Hui Chen:
Reliability and validity of Web-based portfolio peer assessment: A case study for a senior high school's students taking computer course.
- Bo Cheng, Minhong Wang, Stephen J. H. Yang, Kinshuk, Jun Peng:
Acceptance of competency-based workplace e-learning systems: Effects of individual and peer learning support.
- Jacobijn Sandberg, Marinus Maris, Kaspar de Geus:
Mobile English learning: An evidence-based study with fifth graders.
- I. Oliveira, L. Tinoca, A. Pereira:
Online group work patterns: How to promote a successful collaboration.
- J. Enrique Hinostroza, Christian Labbé, Mario Brun, Carolina Matamala:
Teaching and learning activities in Chilean classrooms: Is ICT making a difference?
- Gwo-Jen Hwang, Hui-Chun Chu, Yu-Shih Lin, Chin-Chung Tsai:
A knowledge acquisition approach to developing Mindtools for organizing and sharing differentiating knowledge in a ubiquitous learning environment.
- Hyeonjin Kim, Michael J. Hannafin:
Developing situated knowledge about teaching with technology via Web-enhanced Case-based activity.
- Thomas M. Connolly, Mark Stansfield, Thomas Hainey:
An alternate reality game for language learning: ARGuing for multilingual motivation.
- Cathrine Tømte, Ove Edvard Hatlevik:
Gender-differences in Self-efficacy ICT related to various ICT-user profiles in Finland and Norway. How do self-efficacy, gender and ICT-user profiles relate to findings from PISA 2006.
- Leslie M. Miller, Ching-I. Chang, Shu Wang, Margaret E. Beier, Yvonne Klisch:
Learning and motivational impacts of a multimedia science game.
- Jeroen Bourgonjon, Martin Valcke, Ronald Soetaert, Bram de Wever, Tammy Schellens:
Parental acceptance of digital game-based learning.
- Carol K. K. Chan, Yuen-Yan Chan:
Students' views of collaboration and online participation in Knowledge Forum.
Volume 57, Number 2, September 2011
- Huei-Tse Hou, Sheng-Yi Wu:
Analyzing the social knowledge construction behavioral patterns of an online synchronous collaborative discussion instructional activity using an instant messaging tool: A case study.
- Dermot Donnelly, Oliver McGarr, John O'Reilly:
A framework for teachers' integration of ICT into their classroom practice.
- Lenni Haapasalo, Peter Samuels:
Responding to the challenges of instrumental orchestration through physical and virtual robotics.
- Kathi Wilson, Cleo Boyd, Liwen Chen, Sarosh Jamal:
Improving student performance in a first-year geography course: Examining the importance of computer-assisted formative assessment.
- Jian-Liang Chen:
The effects of education compatibility and technological expectancy on e-learning acceptance.
- Jungjoo Kim, Yangyi Kwon, Daeyeon Cho:
Investigating factors that influence social presence and learning outcomes in distance higher education.
- Geertje Bekebrede, H. J. G. Warmelink, Igor Mayer:
Reviewing the need for gaming in education to accommodate the net generation.
- Ming-Chien Hung, I-Chiu Chang, Hsin-Ginn Hwang:
Exploring academic teachers' continuance toward the web-based learning system: The role of causal attributions.
- Chen-Chung Liu, Kuo-Ping Liu, Wei-Hong Chen, Chiu-Pin Lin, Gwo-Dong Chen:
Collaborative storytelling experiences in social media: Influence of peer-assistance mechanisms.
- Yi-Chun Lin, Yen-Ting Lin, Yueh-Min Huang:
Development of a diagnostic system using a testing-based approach for strengthening student prior knowledge.
- Sedat Ucar, Kathy Cabe Trundle:
Conducting guided inquiry in science classes using authentic, archived, web-based data.
- Jonathan Rauh:
Online education as a toll good: An examination of the South Carolina virtual school program.
- Bruno Warin, Christophe Kolski, Mouldi Sagar:
Framework for the evolution of acquiring knowledge modules to integrate the acquisition of high-level cognitive skills and professional competencies: Principles and case studies.
- Yao-Ting Sung, Kuo-En Chang, Wen-Cheng Yu:
Evaluating the reliability and impact of a quality assurance system for E-learning courseware.
- Judy Robertson:
The educational affordances of blogs for self-directed learning.
- Timothy Teo, Jan Noyes:
An assessment of the influence of perceived enjoyment and attitude on the intention to use technology among pre-service teachers: A structural equation modeling approach.
- Young Ju Joo, Kyu Yon Lim, Eun Kyung Kim:
Online university students' satisfaction and persistence: Examining perceived level of presence, usefulness and ease of use as predictors in a structural model.
- Donald P. Y. Lui, Grace P. Y. Szeto, Alice Y. M. Jones:
The pattern of electronic game use and related bodily discomfort in Hong Kong primary school children.
- Seng-Chee Tan, Lay-Hoon Seah:
Exploring relationship between students' questioning behaviors and inquiry tasks in an online forum through analysis of ideational function of questions.
- Ernesto Fabregas, Gonzalo Farias, Sebastian Dormido-Canto, Sebastián Dormido, Francisco Esquembre:
Developing a remote laboratory for engineering education.
- Mesut Saçkes, Kathy Cabe Trundle, Randy L. Bell:
Young children's computer skills development from kindergarten to third grade.
- Nian-Shing Chen, Daniel Chia-En Teng, Cheng-Han Lee, Kinshuk:
Augmenting paper-based reading activity with direct access to digital materials and scaffolded questioning.
- Tim N. Höffler, Ruth N. Schwartz:
Effects of pacing and cognitive style across dynamic and non-dynamic representations.
- Ya-Ching Fan, Tzu-Hua Wang, Kuo-Hua Wang:
A Web-based model for developing assessment literacy of secondary in-service teachers.
- Anjo Anjewierden, Hannie Gijlers, Bas Kollöffel, Nadira Saab, Robert de Hoog:
Examining the relation between domain-related communication and collaborative inquiry learning.
- Michael D. Johnson, Ram Prasad Diwakaran:
An educational exercise examining the role of model attributes on the creation and alteration of CAD models.
- Jorge Arenas-Gaitán, Patricio E. Ramírez-Correa, Francisco Javier Rondan-Cataluña:
Cross cultural analysis of the use and perceptions of web Based learning systems.
- Tamara van Gog:
Effects of identical example-problem and problem-example pairs on learning.
- Hye Jeong Kim, Susan Pedersen:
Advancing young adolescents' hypothesis-development performance in a computer-supported and problem-based learning environment.
- Hei-Chia Wang, Yi-Fang Chiu:
Assessing e-learning 2.0 system success.
- Tzu-Hua Wang:
Developing Web-based assessment strategies for facilitating junior high school students to perform self-regulated learning in an e-Learning environment.
- S. Klinkenberg, M. Straatemeier, H. L. J. van der Maas:
Computer adaptive practice of Maths ability using a new item response model for on the fly ability and difficulty estimation.
- Sapna Cheryan, Andrew N. Meltzoff, Saenam Kim:
Classrooms matter: The design of virtual classrooms influences gender disparities in computer science classes.
- Ashlyn Munson, Barbara M. Moskal, Alka Harriger, Tonya Lauriski-Karriker, Daniel Heersink:
Computing at the high school level: Changing what teachers and students know and believe.
Volume 57, Number 3, November 2011
- Siu Cheung Kong:
An evaluation study of the use of a cognitive tool in a one-to-one classroom for promoting classroom-based dialogic interaction.
- Michele Biasutti:
The student experience of a collaborative e-learning university module.
- Bartomeu Alorda, Kay Suenaga, Pere Pons:
Design and evaluation of a microprocessor course combining three cooperative methods: SDLA, PjBL and CnBL.
- Blanche W. O'Bannon, Jennifer K. Lubke, Jeffrey L. Beard, Virginia G. Britt:
Using podcasts to replace lecture: Effects on student achievement.
- Sergio Martín, Gabriel Díaz, Elio San Cristóbal, Rosario Gil, Manuel Castro, Juan Peire:
New technology trends in education: Seven years of forecasts and convergence.
- Chen-Chung Liu, Yuan-Bang Cheng, Chia-Wen Huang:
The effect of simulation games on the learning of computational problem solving.
- Abbas Keramati, Masoud Afshari-Mofrad, Ali Kamrani:
The role of readiness factors in E-learning outcomes: An empirical study.
- Satu Jalonen, Minna Lakkala, Sami Paavola:
Investigating knowledge creation technology in an engineering course.
- Jaime Sánchez, Ruby Olivares:
Problem solving and collaboration using mobile serious games.
- Charles R. Graham:
Theoretical considerations for understanding technological pedagogical content knowledge (TPACK).
- Birgit Imhof, Katharina Scheiter, Peter Gerjets:
Learning about locomotion patterns from visualizations: Effects of presentation format and realism.
- Cyril Brom, Michal Preuss, Daniel Klement:
Are educational computer micro-games engaging and effective for knowledge acquisition at high-schools? A quasi-experimental study.
- Adina Shamir, Inessa Shlafer:
E-books effectiveness in promoting phonological awareness and concept about print: a comparison between children at risk for learning disabilities and typically developing kindergarteners.
- Marina Papastergiou, Vassilis Gerodimos, Panagiotis Antoniou:
Multimedia blogging in physical education: Effects on student knowledge and ICT self-efficacy.
- Choo-Kim Tan, Madhubala Bava Harji, Siong-Hoe Lau:
Fostering positive attitude in probability learning using graphing calculator.
- Po-An J. Hsieh, Vincent Cho:
Comparing e-Learning tools' success: The case of instructor-student interactive vs. self-paced tools.
- Marco Villalta, Ignacio Gajardo, Miguel Nussbaum, Juan José Andreu, Alejandro Echeverría, J. L. Plass:
Design guidelines for Classroom Multiplayer Presential Games (CMPG).
- James E. Corter, Sven K. Esche, Constantin Chassapis, Jing Ma, Jeffrey V. Nickerson:
Process and learning outcomes from remotely-operated, simulated, and hands-on student laboratories.
- Lucy García, Miguel Nussbaum, David D. Preiss:
Is the use of information and communication technology related to performance in working memory tasks? Evidence from seventh-grade students.
- Erol Ozcelik, Cengiz Acarturk:
Reducing the spatial distance between printed and online information sources by means of mobile technology enhances learning: Using 2D barcodes.
- Jon-Chao Hong, Ming-Yueh Hwang, Hsuan-Fang Hsu, Wan-Tzu Wong, Mei-Yung Chen:
Applying the technology acceptance model in a study of the factors affecting usage of the Taiwan digital archives system.
- Konrad J. Schönborn, Petter Bivall Persson, Lena A. E. Tibell:
Exploring relationships between students' interaction and learning with a haptic virtual biomolecular model.
- Hanoch Hauptman, Arie Cohen:
The synergetic effect of learning styles on the interaction between virtual environments and the enhancement of spatial thinking.
- Chuen-Tsai Sun, Dai-Yi Wang, Hui-Ling Chan:
How digital scaffolds in games direct problem-solving behaviors.
- Judy F. Chen, Clyde A. Warden, David Wen-Shung Tai, Farn-Shing Chen, Chich-Yang Chao:
Level of abstraction and feelings of presence in virtual space: Business English negotiation in Open Wonderland.
- Griet Lust, Mieke Vandewaetere, Eva Ceulemans, Jan Elen, Geraldine Clarebout:
Tool-use in a blended undergraduate course: In Search of user profiles.
- Manuela Delfino:
Against BibliOblivion: How modern scribes digitized an old book.
- Ho-Ryong Park, Deoksoon Kim:
Reading-strategy use by English as a second language learners in online reading tasks.
- Fu-Yun Yu, Chun-Ping Wu:
Different identity revelation modes in an online peer-assessment learning environment: Effects on perceptions toward assessors, classroom climate and learning activities.
- Douglas B. Clark, Brian C. Nelson, Hsin-Yi Chang, Mario Martinez-Garza, Kent Slack, Cynthia M. D'Angelo:
Exploring Newtonian mechanics in a conceptually-integrated digital game: Comparison of learning and affective outcomes for students in Taiwan and the United States.
Volume 57, Number 4, December 2011
Last update Fri May 17 19:47:06 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Thomas Hainey, Thomas M. Connolly, Mark Stansfield, Elizabeth A. Boyle:
The differences in motivations of online game players and offline game players: A combined analysis of three studies at higher education level.
- Tzone I. Wang, Chien-Yuan Su, Tung-Cheng Hsieh:
Accumulating and visualising tacit knowledge of teachers on educational assessments.
- Shannon Kennedy-Clark:
Pre-service teachers' perspectives on using scenario-based virtual worlds in science education.
- Khendum Gyabak, Heriberto Godina:
Digital storytelling in Bhutan: A qualitative examination of new media tools used to bridge the digital divide in a rural community school.
- Tom Lowrie, Robyn Jorgensen:
Gender differences in students' mathematics game playing.
- Davinia Hernández Leo, Lauren Romeo, Miguel A. Carralero, Jonathan Chacón, Mar Carrió, Pau Moreno, Josep Blat:
LdShake: Learning design solutions sharing and co-edition.
- Bayram Çetin, Erkan Yaman, Adem Peker:
Cyber victim and bullying scale: A study of validity and reliability.
- Gwo-Jen Hwang, Po-Han Wu, Hui-Ru Ke:
An interactive concept map approach to supporting mobile learning activities for natural science courses.
- Insook Han, John B. Black:
Incorporating haptic feedback in simulation for learning physics.
- Yueh-Min Huang, Po-Sheng Chiu, Tzu-Chien Liu, Tzung-Shi Chen:
The design and implementation of a meaningful learning-based evaluation method for ubiquitous learning.
- Chih-Yueh Chou, Bau-Hung Huang, Chi-Jen Lin:
Complementary machine intelligence and human intelligence in virtual teaching assistant for tutoring program tracing.
- Chi-Cheng Chang, Kuo-Hung Tseng, Ju-Shih Tseng:
Is single or dual channel with different English proficiencies better for English listening comprehension, cognitive load and attitude in ubiquitous learning environment?
- Mieke Vandewaetere, Geraldine Clarebout:
Can instruction as such affect learning? The case of learner control.
- J. W. Gikandi, D. Morrow, N. E. Davisa:
Online formative assessment in higher education: A review of the literature.
- Hui-Ling Wu, Susan Pedersen:
Integrating computer- and teacher-based scaffolds in science inquiry.
- Lung-Hsiang Wong, Chee-Kit Looi:
What seams do we remove in mobile-assisted seamless learning? A critical review of the literature.
- Beomkyu Choi, Youngkyun Baek:
Exploring factors of media characteristic influencing flow in learning through virtual worlds.
- JaMee Kim, WonGyu Lee:
Assistance and possibilities: Analysis of learning-related factors affecting the online learning satisfaction of underprivileged students.
- Vimani Gamage, Alexei Tretiakov, Barbara Crump:
Teacher perceptions of learning affordances of multi-user virtual environments.
- Zeynep Tanes, Kimberly E. Arnold, Abigail Selzer King, Mary Ann Remnet:
Using Signals for appropriate feedback: Perceptions and practices.
- Andrew Rae, Peter Samuels:
Web-based Personalised System of Instruction: An effective approach for diverse cohorts with virtual learning environments?
- Timothy Teo:
Factors influencing teachers' intention to use technology: Model development and test.
- Yalin Kiliç Türel:
An interactive whiteboard student survey: Development, validity and reliability.
- Carlos Alberto Jara, Francisco A. Candelas Herías, Santiago T. Puente Méndez, Fernando Torres:
Hands-on experiences of undergraduate students in Automatics and Robotics using a virtual and remote laboratory.
- Ayhan Kursat Erbas, Arzu Aydogan Yenmez:
The effect of inquiry-based explorations in a dynamic geometry environment on sixth grade students' achievements in polygons.
- Yu-Qian Zhu, Li-Yueh Chen, Houn-Gee Chen, Ching-Chin Chern:
How does Internet information seeking help academic performance? - The moderating and mediating roles of academic self-efficacy.
- Chien Chou, Huan-Chueh Wu, Mei-Hung Wang:
A preliminary study of college room-bound male students: Concept exploration and instrument development.
- Adrian Albin-Clark, Toby Howard, B. Anderson:
Real-time computer graphics simulation of blockplay in early childhood.
- Daniel Müller, Stefan Strohmeier:
Design characteristics of virtual learning environments: state of research.
- Patricia Santos, Mar Pérez-Sanagustín, Davinia Hernández Leo, Josep Blat:
QuesTInSitu: From tests to routes for assessment in situ activities.
- Babak Abedin, Farhad Daneshgar, John D'Ambra:
Enhancing non-task sociability of asynchronous CSCL environments.
- Pei-Lin Liu:
A study on the use of computerized concept mapping to assist ESL learners' writing.