Volume 34, Number 1, January 2008
- Richard Demo Souza, João Luiz Rebelatto, Marcelo Eduardo Pellenz, Leonardo Silva Resende:
Split-ST-OFDM: Using split processing to improve the performance of space-time OFDM over digital TV channels.
- Narn-Yih Lee, Chien-Nan Wu, Chien-Chih Wang:
Authenticated multiple key exchange protocols based on elliptic curves and bilinear pairings.
- Kayo Suzuki, Zbigniew Hulicki, Hiroaki Ikeda, Katsuhiro Ishimaru, Fumio Adachi:
HD/SHD still image database system and image distribution in broadband network applications.
- Ferkan Yilmaz, Oguz Kucur:
Performance of quasisynchronous scale time code division multiple access for AWGN channel.
- Tzungher Chen, Wei-Bin Lee:
A new method for using hash functions to solve remote user authentication.
- Abdelkrim Zitouni, Rached Tourki:
Arbiter synthesis approach for SoC multi-processor systems.
Volume 34, Number 2, March 2008 Advances on Computer-based Biological Signal Processing Techniques
- Rodrigo Capobianco Guido, Jose Carlos Pereira, Jan Frans Willem Slaets:
Advances on computer-based biological signal processing techniques.
- A. Ghaffari, H. Golbayani, M. Ghasemi:
A new mathematical based QRS detector using continuous wavelet transform.
- Angning Yu, Hu Peng:
Studies on the ECG forward problem.
- Boris Escalante-Ramírez:
The Hermite transform as an efficient model for local image analysis: An application to medical image fusion.
- Michael Eberhardt, Siegfried Roth, Andreas König:
Industrial application of machine-in-the-loop-learning for a medical robot vision system - Concept and comprehensive field study.
- Goutham R. Kirikera, Mark J. Schulz, Yun Yeo-Heung, Vesselin Shanov:
A structural neural system for mechanical, biological, and environmental systems.
- Hu Peng, Angning Yu:
High frame rate ultrasonic imaging through Fourier transform using an arbitrary known transmission field.
- André Augusto Spadotto, João Paulo Papa, Ana Rita Gatto, Paula Cristina Cola, Jose Carlos Pereira, Rodrigo Capobianco Guido, Arthur Oscar Schelp, Carlos Dias Maciel, Arlindo Neto Montagnoli:
Denoising swallowing sound to improve the evaluator's qualitative analysis.
- Leandro Aureliano da Silva, Marcelo Basílio Joaquim:
Noise reduction in biomedical speech signal processing based on time and frequency Kalman filtering combined with spectral subtraction.
Volume 34, Number 3, May 2008
- Erkan Yüce, Shahram Minaei:
On the realization of high-order current-mode filter employing current controlled conveyors.
- Gregorio Martínez Pérez, Félix J. García Clemente, Manuel Gil Pérez, Antonio F. Gómez-Skarmeta:
Secure overlay networks for federated service provision and management.
- Christopher B. Smith, David R. Mandel, Eugene John:
A superscalar simulation employing poisson distributed stalls.
- Chunlin Li, Layuan Li:
Multi-level scheduling for global optimization in grid computing.
- Der-Fu Tao, Liang-Teh Lee, Chen-Feng Wu:
A very large-scale switching system by using nested ring-based architecture.
- Mohammad Shams Esfand Abadi, Ali Mahlooji Far:
A unified framework for adaptive filter algorithms with variable step-size.
Volume 34, Number 4, July 2008
- Chien-Hung Huang, Jywe-Fei Fang:
The pancyclicity and the Hamiltonian-connectivity of the generalized base-b hypercube.
- Afaq Ahmad, Ahmed Al-Maashri:
Investigating some special sequence lengths generated in an external exclusive-NOR type LFSR.
- Mahmut Öztürk, Aydin Akan:
Local instantaneous frequency estimation of multi-component signals.
- Mohsen Hosamo, Surya Pal Singh, Anand Mohan:
Random Early Detection method for ABR service.
- George Pallis, Athena Vakali, Jaroslav Pokorný:
A clustering-based prefetching scheme on a Web cache environment.
- Junfeng Xiao, Shihong Zou, Jing Qiu, Shiduan Cheng:
A cross-layer adaptive transmission scheme combined with SR-ARQ over correlated fading channels.
- P. P. Sahu, Mahipal Singh:
Multi channel frequency hopping spread spectrum signaling using code M-ary frequency shift keying.
Volume 34, Number 5, September 2008
Volume 34, Number 6, November 2008
Last update Tue May 21 18:29:28 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Hyun Chul Cho, Sami M. Fadali, Hyunjeong Lee:
Adaptive neural queue management for TCP networks.
- Marc St-Hilaire, Steven Chamberland, Samuel Pierre:
A tabu search algorithm for the global planning problem of third generation mobile networks.
- Bahman Javadi, Jemal H. Abawajy, Mohammad K. Akbari:
Performance modeling and analysis of heterogeneous meta-computing systems interconnection networks.
- Arash Dana, Ahmad Khadem Zadeh, Seyed Ali Sadat Noori:
Backup path set selection in ad hoc wireless network using link expiration time.
- Ricardo Lima, Damián Quiroga, Claudio Reineri, Fernando Magnago:
Hardware and software architecture for power quality analysis.
- Tomás Balderas-Contreras, René Cumplido, Claudia Feregrino Uribe:
On the design and implementation of a RISC processor extension for the KASUMI encryption algorithm.