Volume 20, Number 1, January 2004
- Francisco G. Barbeite, Elizabeth M. Weiss:
Computer self-efficacy and anxiety scales for an Internet sample: testing measurement equivalence of existing measures and development of new scales.
- Jen-Hung Huang, Chyan Yang, Bih-Huang Jin, Hero Chiu:
Measuring satisfaction with business-to-employee systems.
- Lawrence J. Stricker, Gita Z. Wilder, Donald A. Rock:
Attitudes about the computer-based test of English as a Foreign Language.
- Colin G. DeYoung, Ian Spence:
Profiling information technology users: en route to dynamic personalization.
- Michele A. Schottenbauer, Benjamin F. Rodriguez, Carol R. Glass, Diane B. Arnkoff:
Computers, anxiety, and gender: an analysis of reactions to the Y2K computer problem.
- Penny L. Yee, Ingrid Hsieh-Yee, Gregory R. Pierce, Rebekah Grome, Lindsey Schantz:
Self-evaluative intrusive thoughts impede successful searching on the Internet.
- Yair Amichai-Hamburger, Adi Fine, Abraham Goldstein:
The impact of Internet interactivity and need for closure on consumer preference.
Volume 20, Number 2, March 2004
- Henry H. Emurian:
Information systems: an interdisciplinary perspective.
- Ping Zhang, Na Li:
An assessment of human-computer interaction research in management information systems: topics and methods.
- A. Ant Ozok, Gavriel Salvendy:
Twenty guidelines for the design of Web-based interfaces with consistent language.
- Anita Komlodi:
Task management support in information seeking: a case for search histories.
- Wayne G. Lutters:
Identifying expertise markers in routine work artifacts: exploring micronote taking behavior.
- Jennifer J. Preece, Blair Nonnecke, Dorine Andrews:
The top five reasons for lurking: improving community experiences for everyone.
- Haydee M. Cuevas, Stephen M. Fiore, Clint A. Bowers, Eduardo Salas:
Fostering constructive cognitive and metacognitive activity in computer-based complex task training environments.
- Regina Colonia-Willner:
Self-service systems: new methodology reveals customer real-time actions during merger.
- Jonathan Lazar, Alfreda Dudley-Sponaugle, Kisha-Dawn Greenidge:
Improving web accessibility: a study of webmaster perceptions.
- Jeffrey D. Campbell:
Interaction in collaborative computer supported diagram development.
- Joseph V. Brady, Robert D. Hienz, Steven R. Hursh, Leonard C. Ragusa, Charles O. Rouse, Eric D. Gasior:
Distributed interactive communication in simulated space-dwelling groups.
- Deborah A. Boehm-Davis:
Revisiting information systems as an interdisciplinary science.
Volume 20, Number 3, May 2004
Volume 20, Number 4, July 2004
- William G. Sharp, David S. Hargrove:
Emotional expression and modality: an analysis of affective arousal and linguistic output in a computer vs. paper paradigm.
- Stefan E. Schulenberg, Barbara A. Yutrzenka:
Ethical issues in the use of computerized assessment.
- Dyi-Yih Michael Lin:
Evaluating older adults' retention in hypertext perusal: impacts of presentation media as a function of text topology.
- Fethi Calisir, Ferah Calisir:
The relation of interface usability characteristics, perceived usefulness, and perceived ease of use to end-user satisfaction with enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- Michael Workman:
Performance and perceived effectiveness in computer-based and computer-aided education: do cognitive styles make a difference?
- Peter D. Elgin, Maria M. Clapham:
Attributes associated with the submission of electronic versus paper résumés.
- Gerard van den Boom, Fred Paas, Jeroen J. G. van Merriënboer, Tamara van Gog:
Reflection prompts and tutor feedback in a web-based learning environment: effects on students' self-regulated learning competence.
- J. Gualberto Cremades, Armando Barreto, Danmary Sanchez, Malek Adjouadi:
Human-computer interfaces with regional lower and upper alpha frequencies as on-line indexes of mental activity.
Volume 20, Number 5, September 2004
- John Todman, Emma Drysdale:
Effects of qualitative differences in initial and subsequent computer experience on computer anxiety.
- Richard P. Lanthier, R. Craig Windham:
Internet use and college adjustment: the moderating role of gender.
- Karel Kreijns, Paul A. Kirschner, Wim M. G. Jochems, Hans van Buuren:
Measuring perceived quality of social space in distributed learning groups.
- Candice E. Lewis, Lori Foster Thompson, Karl L. Wuensch, William F. Grossnickle, John G. Cope:
The impact of recipient list size and priority signs on electronic helping behavior.
- Janet F. Carlson, Virginia Smith Harvey:
Using computer-related technology for assessment activities: ethical and professional practice issues for school psychologists.
- Teresa M. Shaft, Mark P. Sharfman, Wilfred W. Wu:
Reliability assessment of the attitude towards computers instrument (ATCI).
- Miretta Prezza, Maria Giuseppina Pacilli, Serena Dinelli:
Loneliness and new technologies in a group of Roman adolescents.
Volume 20, Number 6, November 2004
Last update Wed May 22 17:08:14 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page