Volume 25, Number 1, January 2009
- Mary J. Naus, Laura M. Philipp, Mekhala Samsi:
From paper to pixels: A comparison of paper and computer formats in psychological assessment.
- Anette Kira, David M. Nichols, Mark D. Apperley:
Human communication in customer-agent-computer interaction: Face-to-face versus over telephone.
- Vincent Cho, Humphry Hung, Y. H. Wong:
Ethical reciprocity in digitalized transactions: An empirical study of pre- and post-contractual behavior.
- Yaobin Lu, Tao Zhou, Bin Wang:
Exploring Chinese users' acceptance of instant messaging using the theory of planned behavior, the technology acceptance model, and the flow theory.
- Yi-Chia Cheng, Heng-Yu Ku:
An investigation of the effects of reciprocal peer tutoring.
- James B. Weaver III, Inga Huck, Hans-Bernd Brosius:
Biasing public opinion: Computerized continuous response measurement displays impact viewers' perceptions of media messages.
- Rolf Ploetzner, Stefan Lippitsch, Matthias Galmbacher, Dieter Heuer, Sarah Scherrer:
Students' difficulties in learning from dynamic visualisations and how they may be overcome.
- R. Ignacio Madrid, Herre van Oostendorp, Mari Carmen Puerta Melguizo:
The effects of the number of links and navigation support on cognitive load and learning with hypertext: The mediating role of reading order.
- Zannette A. Uriell, Chantay M. Dudley:
Sensitive topics: Are there modal differences?
- Junghyun Kim:
"I want to be different from others in cyberspace" The role of visual similarity in virtual group identity.
- Christopher P. Barlett, Christopher L. Vowels, James Shanteau, Janis Crow, Tiffany Miller:
The effect of violent and non-violent computer games on cognitive performance.
- Ying-Feng Kuo, Shieh-Neng Yen:
Towards an understanding of the behavioral intention to use 3G mobile value-added services.
- Young Sik Kang, Soongeun Hong, Heeseok Lee:
Exploring continued online service usage behavior: The roles of self-image congruity and regret.
- Yoonhyuk Jung, Begona Perez-Mira, Sonja Wiley-Patton:
Consumer adoption of mobile TV: Examining psychological flow and media content.
- Rong-Fuh Day, Chien-Huang Lin, Wen-Hung Huang, Sheng-Hsiung Chuang:
Effects of music tempo and task difficulty on multi-attribute decision-making: An eye-tracking approach.
- Jiaming Fang, Peiji Shao, George Lan:
Effects of innovativeness and trust on web survey participation.
- Joshua Fogel, Elham Nehmad:
Internet social network communities: Risk taking, trust, and privacy concerns.
- Jeroen Janssen, Gijsbert Erkens, Paul A. Kirschner, Gellof Kanselaar:
Influence of group member familiarity on online collaborative learning.
- Oded Nov, Sheizaf Rafaeli:
Measuring the premium on common knowledge in computer-mediated coordination problems.
- Thomas J. Johnson, Barbara K. Kaye:
In blog we trust? Deciphering credibility of components of the internet among politically interested internet users.
- Nanci Weinberger, Traci Anderson, Phyllis Schumacher:
Young children's access and use of computers in family child care and child care centers.
- Sangjae Lee, Byung Gon Kim:
Factors affecting the usage of intranet: A confirmatory study.
- Sally Monaghan:
Responsible gambling strategies for Internet gambling: The theoretical and empirical base of using pop-up messages to encourage self-awareness.
- Marceline Thompson-Hayes, Danna M. Gibson, Andrea Towers Scott, Lynne M. Webb:
Professorial collaborations via CMC: Interactional dialectics.
- Siew H. Chan:
The roles of user motivation to perform a task and decision support system (DSS) effectiveness and efficiency in DSS use.
- Abayomi A. Arigbabu:
Examining psychometric characteristics of the computer anxiety scale.
- Rosemarie Reynolds, Michael T. Brannick:
Effect of communication media on developmental relationships: Self-reported and observed behaviors.
- Gustavo S. Mesch:
Social context and communication channels choice among adolescents.
Volume 25, Number 2, March 2009 Special Issue Items
- Paul Ayres, Tamara van Gog:
State of the art research into Cognitive Load Theory.
- Rolf Schwonke, Alexander Renkl, Carmen Krieg, Jörg Wittwer, Vincent Aleven, Ron Salden:
The worked-example effect: Not an artefact of lousy control conditions.
- Tatjana S. Hilbert, Alexander Renkl:
Learning how to use a computer-based concept-mapping tool: Self-explaining examples helps.
- E. James Kehoe, Timothy C. Bednall, Leon Yin, Kirk N. Olsen, Claudia Pitts, Julie D. Henry, Phoebe E. Bailey:
Training adult novices to use computers: Effects of different types of illustrations.
- Detlev Leutner, Claudia Leopold, Elke Sumfleth:
Cognitive load and science text comprehension: Effects of drawing and mentally imagining text content.
- Gemma Corbalan, Liesbeth Kester, Jeroen J. G. van Merriënboer:
Combining shared control with variability over surface features: Effects on transfer test performance and task involvement.
- Joachim Wirth, Josef Künsting, Detlev Leutner:
The impact of goal specificity and goal type on learning outcome and cognitive load.
- Femke Kirschner, Fred Paas, Paul A. Kirschner:
Individual and group-based learning from complex cognitive tasks: Effects on retention and transfer efficiency.
- Gabriele Cierniak, Katharina Scheiter, Peter Gerjets:
Explaining the split-attention effect: Is the reduction of extraneous cognitive load accompanied by an increase in germane cognitive load?
- Tamara van Gog, Liesbeth Kester, Fleurie Nievelstein, Bas Giesbers, Fred Paas:
Uncovering cognitive processes: Different techniques that can contribute to cognitive load research and instruction.
- Slava Kalyuga:
Instructional designs for the development of transferable knowledge and skills: A cognitive load perspective.
- Anna Wong, Nadine Marcus, Paul Ayres, Lee Smith, Graham A. Cooper, Fred Paas, John Sweller:
Instructional animations can be superior to statics when learning human motor skills.
- Paul Ayres, Nadine Marcus, Christopher Chan, Nixon Qian:
Learning hand manipulative tasks: When instructional animations are superior to equivalent static representations.
- Amaël Arguel, Eric Jamet:
Using video and static pictures to improve learning of procedural contents.
- Peter Gerjets, Katharina Scheiter, Maria Opfermann, Friedrich W. Hesse, Tessa H. S. Eysink:
Learning with hypermedia: The influence of representational formats and different levels of learner control on performance and learning behavior.
- Wolfgang Schnotz, Andrea Heiß:
Semantic scaffolds in hypermedia learning environments.
- Franck Amadieu, André Tricot, Claudette Mariné:
Prior knowledge in learning from a non-linear electronic document: Disorientation and coherence of the reading sequences.
- Paul Chandler:
Dynamic visualisations and hypermedia: Beyond the "Wow" factor.
- Frances P. Thorndike, Per Carlbring, Frederick L. Smyth, Joshua C. Magee, Linda Gonder-Frederick, Lars-Göran Öst, Lee M. Ritterband:
Web-based measurement: Effect of completing single or multiple items per webpage.
- Miguel A. Vadillo, Helena Matute:
Learning in virtual environments: Some discrepancies between laboratory- and Internet-based research on associative learning.
- Patrick M. Markey, Kelly Scherer:
An examination of psychoticism and motion capture controls as moderators of the effects of violent video games.
- Maxwell K. Hsu, Stephen W. Wang, Kevin K. Chiu:
Computer attitude, statistics anxiety and self-efficacy on statistical software adoption behavior: An empirical study of online MBA learners.
- Cheolho Yoon:
The effects of organizational citizenship behaviors on ERP system success.
- Heng-Li Yang, Hsiu-Hua Cheng:
Creative self-efficacy and its factors: An empirical study of information system analysts and programmers.
- Anthony Iacovelli, Stavros Valenti:
Internet addiction's effect on likeability and rapport.
- Gary Garrison:
An assessment of organizational size and sense and response capability on the early adoption of disruptive technology.
- Amy L. Baylor, Soyoung Kim:
Designing nonverbal communication for pedagogical agents: When less is more.
- Ian Spence, Colin G. DeYoung, Jing Feng:
The technology profile inventory: Construction, validation, and application.
- Dong-Mo Koo:
The moderating role of locus of control on the links between experiential motives and intention to play online games.
- Andrew C. High, Scott E. Caplan:
Social anxiety and computer-mediated communication during initial interactions: Implications for the hyperpersonal perspective.
- L. Mark Carrier, Nancy A. Cheever, Larry D. Rosen, Sandra Benitez, Jennifer Chang:
Multitasking across generations: Multitasking choices and difficulty ratings in three generations of Americans.
- Ho-Kyung Kim, Keith E. Davis:
Toward a comprehensive theory of problematic Internet use: Evaluating the role of self-esteem, anxiety, flow, and the self-rated importance of Internet activities.
- Lai Jiang, Jan Elen, Geraldine Clarebout:
The relationships between learner variables, tool-usage behaviour and performance.
- Asimina Vasalou, Adam N. Joinson:
Me, myself and I: The role of interactional context on self-presentation through avatars.
- Beth Bos:
Virtual math objects with pedagogical, mathematical, and cognitive fidelity.
- Sahin Kesici, Ismail Sahin, Ahmet Oguz Akturk:
Analysis of cognitive learning strategies and computer attitudes, according to college students' gender and locus of control.
- Samantha A. Morris, Nicole L. Gullekson, Brendan J. Morse, Paula M. Popovich:
Updating the attitudes toward computer usage scale using American undergraduate students.
- Stephen A. Rains, Carolyn Donnerstein Karmikel:
Health information-seeking and perceptions of website credibility: Examining Web-use orientation, message characteristics, and structural features of websites.
- Simon Tobin, Simon Grondin:
Video games and the perception of very long durations by adolescents.
- Vanessa M. Buote, Eileen Wood, Michael Pratt:
Exploring similarities and differences between online and offline friendships: The role of attachment style.
- Liang Zeng, Gavriel Salvendy, Min Zhang:
Factor structure of web site creativity.
- Craig Ross, Emily S. Orr, Mia Sisic, Jaime M. Arseneault, Mary G. Simmering, R. Robert Orr:
Personality and motivations associated with Facebook use.
- Pei-Luen Patrick Rau, Ye Li, Dingjun Li:
Effects of communication style and culture on ability to accept recommendations from robots.
Volume 25, Number 3, May 2009 Special Issue Papers
- Petter Bae Brandtzæg, Anxo Cereijo Roibás:
Special issue: Enabling elderly users to create and share self-authored multimedia content.
- Philippa Riley, Norman Alm, Alan F. Newell:
An interactive tool to promote musical creativity in people with dementia.
- Marcela D. Rodríguez, Víctor M. González, Jesús Favela, Pedro C. Santana:
Home-based communication system for older adults and their remote family.
- Min-Ho Ryu, Seongcheol Kim, Euehun Lee:
Understanding the factors affecting online elderly user's participation in video UCC services.
- Mary Godfrey, Owen Johnson:
Digital circles of support: Meeting the information needs of older people.
- Ulrike Pfeil, Rajiv Arjan, Panayiotis Zaphiris:
Age differences in online social networking - A study of user profiles and the social capital divide among teenagers and older users in MySpace.
- Amela Karahasanovic, Petter Bae Brandtzæg, Jan Heim, Marika Lüders, Lotte Vermeir, Jo Pierson, Bram Lievens, Jeroen Vanattenhoven, Greet Jans:
Co-creation and user-generated content-elderly people's user requirements.
- Dave Harley, Geraldine Fitzpatrick:
Creating a conversational context through video blogging: A case study of Geriatric1927.
- Morton A. Lieberman, Andrew Winzelberg:
The relationship between religious expression and outcomes in online support groups: A partial replication.
- Karl F. MacDorman, Robert D. Green, Chin-Chang Ho, Clinton T. Koch:
Too real for comfort? Uncanny responses to computer generated faces.
- Debi A. LaPlante, John H. Kleschinsky, Richard A. LaBrie, Sarah E. Nelson, Howard J. Shaffer:
Sitting at the virtual poker table: A prospective epidemiological study of actual Internet poker gambling behavior.
- Jenessa Malin, Blaine J. Fowers:
Adolescent self-control and music and movie piracy.
- Aubteen Darabi, David W. Nelson, Norbert M. Seel:
Progression of mental models throughout the phases of a computer-based instructional simulation: Supportive information, practice, and performance.
- Ulrike Cress, Joachim Kimmerle, Friedrich W. Hesse:
Impact of temporal extension, synchronicity, and group size on computer-supported information exchange.
- Jane Carstairs, Brett Myors:
Internet testing: A natural experiment reveals test score inflation on a high-stakes, unproctored cognitive test.
- Milan Kubiatko, Zuzana Haláková:
Slovak high school students' attitudes to ICT using in biology lesson.
- Joanna Mitchell, Rosanna Stanimirovic, Britt Klein, Dianne Vella-Brodrick:
A randomised controlled trial of a self-guided internet intervention promoting well-being.
- Shu-Hsun Ho, Chiung-Hui Huang:
Exploring success factors of video game communities in hierarchical linear modeling: The perspectives of members and leaders.
- Yuan-shuh Lii, Erin Sy:
Internet differential pricing: Effects on consumer price perception, emotions, and behavioral responses.
- Tor J. Larsen, Anne M. Sørebø, Øystein Sørebø:
The role of task-technology fit as users' motivation to continue information system use.
- Tamara van Gog, Halszka Jarodzka, Katharina Scheiter, Peter Gerjets, Fred Paas:
Attention guidance during example study via the model's eye movements.
Volume 25, Number 4, July 2009 Special Issue Papers
- Kimberly R. Zlomke:
Psychometric properties of internet administered versions of Penn State Worry Questionnaire (PSWQ) and Depression, Anxiety, and Stress Scale (DASS).
- Kyungsub Steve Choi, Fadi P. Deek, Il Im:
Pair dynamics in team collaboration.
- Constantinos K. Coursaris, Savvas Papagiannidis:
Online political marketing in Greece: An evaluation of the 2007 national elections and two case studies.
- Cagla Ozen Seneler, Nuri Basoglu, Tugrul U. Daim:
Interface feature prioritization for web services: Case of online flight reservations.
- Sanjit Kumar Roy:
Internet uses and gratifications: A survey in the Indian context.
- Ying-Feng Kuo, Chi-Ming Wu, Wei-Jaw Deng:
The relationships among service quality, perceived value, customer satisfaction, and post-purchase intention in mobile value-added services.
- Emily Christofides, Towhidul Islam, Serge Desmarais:
Gender stereotyping over instant messenger: The effects of gender and context.
- Christine A. Henle, Gary Kohut, Rosemary Booth:
Designing electronic use policies to enhance employee perceptions of fairness and to reduce cyberloafing: An empirical test of justice theory.
- Constantinos K. Coursaris, Ming Liu:
An analysis of social support exchanges in online HIV/AIDS self-help groups.
- Carmit-Noa Shpigelman, Patrice L. (Tamar) Weiss, Shunit Reiter:
E-Mentoring for All.
- Ming-Ji James Lin, Shiu-Wan Hung, Chih-Jou Chen:
Fostering the determinants of knowledge sharing in professional virtual communities.
- Rick van der Kleij, Alexis de Jong, Guido te Brake, Tjerk de Greef:
Network-aware support for mobile distributed teams.
- Tanja Engelmann, Jessica Dehler, Daniel Bodemer, Jürgen Buder:
Knowledge awareness in CSCL: A psychological perspective.
- Miika Marttunen, Leena Laurinen:
Secondary school students' collaboration during dyadic debates face-to-face and through computer chat.
- Lesley McWilliam, Astrid Schepman, Paul Rodway:
The linguistic status of text message abbreviations: An exploration using a Stroop task.
- Cigdem Altin Gumussoy, Fethi Calisir:
Understanding factors affecting e-reverse auction use: An integrative approach.
- Jeng-Yi Tzeng:
The impact of general and specific performance and self-efficacy on learning with computer-based concept mapping.
Volume 25, Number 5, September 2009 Special Issue Papers
- Yannis A. Dimitriadis, Peter Goodyear, Symeon Retalis:
Using e-learning design patterns to augment learners' experiences.
- Ilya Zitter, Geert Kinkhorst, Robert-Jan Simons, Olle ten Cate:
In search of common ground: A task conceptualization to facilitate the design of (e)learning environments with design patterns.
- Ellen Rusman, Jan van Bruggen, Ron Cörvers, Peter B. Sloep, Rob Koper:
From pattern to practice: Evaluation of a design pattern fostering trust in virtual teams.
- Donatella Persico, Francesca Pozzi, Luigi Sarti:
Design patterns for monitoring and evaluating CSCL processes.
- Eloy D. Villasclaras-Fernández, Davinia Hernández Leo, Juan I. Asensio-Pérez, Yannis A. Dimitriadis:
Incorporating assessment in a pattern-based design process for CSCL scripts.
- Christian Kohls, Jan-Georg Uttecht:
Lessons learnt in mining and writing design patterns for educational interactive graphics.
- Wouter van Diggelen, Maarten Overdijk:
Grounded design: Design patterns as the link between theory and practice.
- Yael Kali, Rachel Levin-Peled, Yehudit Judy Dori:
The role of design-principles in designing courses that promote collaborative learning in higher-education.
- Niall Winters, Yishay Mor:
Dealing with abstraction: Case study generalisation as a method for eliciting design patterns.
- Nicola Döring:
The Internet's impact on sexuality: A critical review of 15 years of research.
- Mustafa Baloglu, Vildan Çevik:
A multivariate comparison of computer anxiety levels between candidate and tenured school principals.
- Kristine L. Nowak, James H. Watt, Joseph B. Walther:
Computer mediated teamwork and the efficiency framework: Exploring the influence of synchrony and cues on media satisfaction and outcome success.
- Daniel C. Moos:
Note-taking while learning hypermedia: Cognitive and motivational considerations.
- Fu-Yun Yu:
Scaffolding student-generated questions: Design and development of a customizable online learning system.
- Ulrike Pfeil, Panayiotis Zaphiris:
Investigating social network patterns within an empathic online community for older people.
- Gregory Kuhnmünch, Gerhard Strube:
WayTracer: A mobile assistant for real-time logging of events and related positions.
- Robert L. Jorczak, William Bart:
The effect of task characteristics on conceptual conflict and information processing in online discussion.
- Xiaoling Jin, Christy M. K. Cheung, Matthew K. O. Lee, Huaping Chen:
How to keep members using the information in a computer-supported social network.
- Marta Beranuy, Ursula Oberst, Xavier Carbonell, Ander Chamarro:
Problematic Internet and mobile phone use and clinical symptoms in college students: The role of emotional intelligence.
Volume 25, Number 6, November 2009
Last update Fri May 24 20:05:14 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Chia-Wen Tsai, Pei-Di Shen:
Applying web-enabled self-regulated learning and problem-based learning with initiation to involve low-achieving students in learning.
- Bart Rienties, Dirk T. Tempelaar, Piet Van den Bossche, Wim Gijselaers, Mien S. R. Segers:
The role of academic motivation in Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning.
- Chui Young Yoon:
The effect factors of end-user task performance in a business environment: Focusing on computing competency.
- John P. Charlton:
The determinants and expression of computer-related anger.
- Thurasamy Ramayah, Kamel Rouibah, M. Gopi, Gary John Rangel:
A decomposed theory of reasoned action to explain intention to use Internet stock trading among Malaysian investors.
- Hsien-Tung Tsai, Heng-Chiang Huang:
Online consumer loyalty: Why e-tailers should seek a high-profile leadership position.
- Javier A. Bargas-Avila, Jonas Lötscher, Sébastien Orsini, Klaus Opwis:
Intranet satisfaction questionnaire: Development and validationof a questionnaire to measure user satisfaction with the Intranet.
- Ibrahim Akman, Alok Mishra:
Ethical behavior issues in software use: An analysis of public and private sectors.
- Jared Piazza, Jesse M. Bering:
Evolutionary cyber-psychology: Applying an evolutionary framework to Internet behavior.
- Pei-Lan Lei, Gloria Yi-Ming Kao, Sunny S. J. Lin, Chuen-Tsai Sun:
Impacts of geographical knowledge, spatial ability and environmental cognition on image searches supported by GIS software.
- Sabine Graf, Tzu-Chien Liu, Kinshuk, Nian-Shing Chen, Stephen J. H. Yang:
Learning styles and cognitive traits - Their relationship and its benefits in web-based educational systems.
- Seonyoung Shim, Myungsin Chae, Byungtae Lee:
Empirical analysis of risk-taking behavior in IT platform migration decisions.
- Ming Liu, Wei Peng:
Cognitive and psychological predictors of the negative outcomes associated with playing MMOGs (massively multiplayer online games).
- Scott E. Caplan, Dmitri Williams, Nick Yee:
Problematic Internet use and psychosocial well-being among MMO players.
- Melinda Korzaan, Steven A. Morris:
Individual characteristics and the intention to continue project escalation.
- Fivos Papadimitriou:
A nexus of Cyber-Geography and Cyber-Psychology: Topos/"Notopia" and identity in hacking.
- Ronnie Jia, Heather H. Jia:
Factorial validity of problematic Internet use scales.
- Dong-Hee Shin:
Towards an understanding of the consumer acceptance of mobile wallet.
- Charoula Angeli, Nicos Valanides, Paul A. Kirschner:
Field dependence-independence and instructional-design effects on learners' performance with a computer-modeling tool.
- Tamyra Pierce:
Social anxiety and technology: Face-to-face communication versus technological communication among teens.
- James B. Weaver III, Nancy J. Thompson, Stephanie Sargent Weaver, Gary L. Hopkins:
Healthcare non-adherence decisions and internet health information.