Volume 52, Number 1, January 2009
- Yue Wang, Ran Tao, Bing-zhao Li:
Using the multi-living agent concept to investigate complex information systems.
- Hao Wen, ZhengFu Han, YiBo Zhao, GuangCan Guo, PeiLin Hong:
Multiple stochastic paths scheme on partially-trusted relay quantum key distribution network.
- Jun Pan, Mi Wang, Deren Li, TianTian Feng:
Repair approach for DMC images based on hierarchical location using edge curve.
- WenYing Zhang, Chuankun Wu, XiangZhong Liu:
Construction and enumeration of Boolean functions with maximum algebraic immunity.
- Bo Wu, Ke Wu, Jianhong Lu:
A novel compensation-based recurrent fuzzy neural network and its learning algorithm.
- Wenqi Huang, Kun He:
A pure quasi-human algorithm for solving the cuboid packing problem.
- XiaoYong Tang, KenLi Li, David A. Padua:
Communication contention in APN list scheduling algorithm.
- GuoJun Wang, QiaoLin Duan:
Theory of (n) truth degrees of formulas in modal logic and a consistency theorem.
- JinHuan Wang, DaiZhan Cheng:
Stability of switched nonlinear systems via extensions of LaSalle's invariance principle.
- Lei Zhang, Wei Jing, Mengdao Xing, Zheng Bao:
Unparallel trajectory bistatic spotlight SAR imaging.
- Weixian Tan, Wen Hong, Yanping Wang, Yun Lin, Yirong Wu:
Synthetic aperture radar tomography sampling criteria and three-dimensional range migration algorithm with elevation digital spotlighting.
- Ang Feng, Qinye Yin, Jiancun Fan:
Fast frequency-domain equalization for single-carrier V-BLAST systems over multipath channel.
- Ying Li, Jibo Wei, Xin Wang, Quan Yu:
Multiple symbol differential detection based on sphere decoding for unitary space-time modulation.
- WeiWei Wang, ZhengMing Wang, ZhenYu Yuan, MingShan Li:
A fast and adaptive method for complex-valued SAR image denoising based on l k norm regularization.
- LongFei Shi, XueSong Wang, Shunping Xiao:
Polarization discrimination between repeater false-target and radar target.
Volume 52, Number 2, February 2009
- ShiMin Hu:
- Song-Hai Zhang, Tao Chen, Yi-Fei Zhang, Shi-Min Hu, Ralph R. Martin:
Video-based running water animation in Chinese painting style.
- Hua Huang, TianNan Fu, Paul L. Rosin, Chun Qi:
Real-time content-aware image resizing.
- SongHao Zhu, YunCai Liu:
Two-dimensional entropy model for video shot partitioning.
- Yi Pang, WeiDong Hu, Lifeng Sun, Shiqiang Yang:
Adaptive data-driven parallelization of multi-view video coding on multi-core processor.
- Anhong Wang, Yao Zhao, Huihui Bai:
Robust multiple description distributed video coding using optimized zero-padding.
- Xiuhua Ji, Caiming Zhang, Jiaye Wang, S. H. Boey:
Fast 2-D 8×8 discrete cosine transform algorithm for image coding.
- Peng Cui, Lifeng Sun, Shiqiang Yang:
Adaptive mixture observation models for multiple object tracking.
- Weize Zhang, Ruofeng Tong, Jinxiang Dong:
Boosted cascade of scattered rectangle features for object detection.
- Qiang Chen, EnLiang Zheng, Yuncai Liu:
Pose estimation based on human detection and segmentation.
- Jia Li, Chengkai Wan, Dianyong Zhang, Zhenjiang Miao, Baozong Yuan:
Markerless human motion capture by Markov random field and dynamic graph cuts with color constraints.
- Fangjun Huang, Jiwu Huang:
Calibration based universal JPEG steganalysis.
- ShaoWei Weng, Yao Zhao, Rongrong Ni, Jeng-Shyang Pan:
Lossless data hiding based on prediction-error adjustment.
- Xiangui Kang, Jiwu Huang, Wenjun Zeng, Yun Q. Shi:
Non-ambiguity of blind watermarking: a revisit with analytical resolution.
- Guoren Wang, Ge Yu, Junchang Xin, Yuhai Zhao, Ende Zhang:
Fast filtering false active subspaces for efficient high dimensional similarity processing.
- Yuezhu Huang, Ralph R. Martin, Paul L. Rosin, Xiangxu Meng, Chenglei Yang:
Expressive line drawings of human faces from range images.
- RongJiang Pan, Xiangxu Meng, TaegKeun Whangbo:
Hermite variational implicit surface reconstruction.
- Wenfeng Chen, Changhong Liu, Karen Lander, Xiaolan Fu:
Comparison of human face matching behavior and computational image similarity measure.
- Chengkai Wan, Baozong Yuan, Zhenjiang Miao:
A moving object segmentation algorithm for static camera via active contours and GMM.
- Feng Pan, JiongBin Chen, Jiwu Huang:
Discriminating between photorealistic computer graphics and natural images using fractal geometry.
- Haitao He, Xiaonan Luo, FeiTeng Ma, Chunhui Che, Jianmin Wang:
Network traffic classification based on ensemble learning and co-training.
Volume 52, Number 3, March 2009 Special Issue on Virtual Reality
- QinPing Zhao:
- QinPing Zhao:
A survey on virtual reality.
- Xiaohu Guo, Hong Qin:
Meshless methods for physics-based modeling and simulation of deformable models.
- Jun-Hai Yong, Bailin Deng, Fuhua Cheng, Bin Wang, Kun Wu, He-Jin Gu:
Removing local irregularities of triangular meshes with highlight line models.
- ZhangLin Cheng, XiaoPeng Zhang:
Estimating differential quantities from point cloud based on a linear fitting of normal vectors.
- PeiJie Huang, YuanTing Gu, XiaoLong Wu, YanYun Chen, EnHua Wu:
Time-varying clustering for local lighting and material design.
- Guoping Wang, Sheng Li, ShaoRong Wang, Bin Lu, WenHang Li:
ViWoSG: A distributed scene graph of ultramassive distributed virtual environments.
- Zhong Zhou, Wei Wu:
LoI: Efficient relevance evaluation and filtering for distributed simulation.
- Mingmin Zhang, Zhigeng Pan, Jiaoying Shi, Peng Wang, QingFeng Mi:
A hybrid rendering algorithm for textile objects.
- Wei Ma, Bo Xiang, Hongbin Zha, Jia Liu, Xiaopeng Zhang:
Modeling plants with sensor data.
- WenCheng Wang, FeiTong Liu, PeiJie Huang, EnHua Wu:
Texture synthesis via the matching compatibility between patches.
- RongHua Gao, Dehui Kong, Baocai Yin:
An improved description method of the bumpy texture.
- Dangxiao Wang, Yuru Zhang, Yong Wang, Pei-Jun Lü, RenGe Zhou, Wanlin Zhou:
Haptic rendering for dental training system.
Volume 52, Number 4, April 2009
- ShouYi Yin, LeiBo Liu, ShaoJun Wei:
Buffer planning for application-specific networks-on-chip design.
- Wenzhe Fa, Feng Xu, Ya-Qiu Jin:
SAR imaging simulation for an inhomogeneous undulated lunar surface based on triangulated irregular network.
- Yong Dou, Guiming Wu, Jinhui Xu, Xingming Zhou:
A coarse-grained reconfigurable computing architecture with loop self-pipelining.
- Yiming Zhang, Xicheng Lu, Dongsheng Li:
SKY: efficient peer-to-peer networks based on distributed Kautz graphs.
- Biao Wang, YingJue Fang, HongGang Lin, Yi Li:
The improved QV signature scheme based on conic curves over Z n .
- Ping Luo, Haijian Zhou, Daoshun Wang, Yiqi Dai:
Cryptanalysis of RSA for a special case with d > e.
- YongZhuang Wei, YuPu Hu:
New related-key rectangle attacks on reduced AES-192 and AES-256.
- Xiaochun Yang, Bin Wang, Ge Yu:
Efficient secure data publishing algorithms for supporting information sharing.
- Yi Jin, Gang Zhou, Dongchen Jiang, Shuai Yuan, Lili Wang, Jianting Cao:
Theoretical mean-variance relationship of IP network traffic based on ON/OFF model.
- JianQin Mao, HaiShan Ding:
Intelligent modeling and control for nonlinear systems with rate-dependent hysteresis.
- Minghui Wang, Shugen Ma, Bin Li, Yuechao Wang:
Configuration representation and reconfiguration optimization for the reconfigurable robots with independent manipulation.
- ZuTao Zhang, JiaShu Zhang:
A novel strong tracking finite-difference extended Kalman filter for nonlinear eye tracking.
- Jingyu Yang, YiGang Peng, Wenli Xu, Qionghai Dai:
Ways to sparse representation: An overview.
- Zhang Wang, Jixian Zhang, Haitao Li:
Component-adaptive up-sampling for inter layer interpolation in scalable video coding.
- Li-Juan Jia, Ran Tao, Yue Wang, Kiyoshi Wada:
Realizations of BELS as WIV method in both direct and indirect closed-loop system identification.
Volume 52, Number 5, May 2009 Focal Theme:
- Jie Tan, XuBo Yang:
Physically-based fluid animation: A survey.
- ShiHong Xia, ZhaoQi Wang:
Recent advances on virtual human synthesis.
- Yue Qi, Shen Yang, Su Cai, Fei Hou, Xukun Shen, Qinping Zhao:
A method of 3D modeling and codec.
- ChangYin Sun, ChaoXu Mu, XunMing Li:
A weighted LS-SVM approach for the identification of a class of nonlinear inverse systems.
- Hong Mo, FeiYue Wang:
Linguistic dynamic systems based on computing with words and their stabilities.
- Haibin Kan, Xuefei Li, Hong Shen:
The generalization of some trellis properties of linear codes to group codes.
- JiePing Xu, Yang Zhao, Zhe Chen, ZiLi Liu:
Music snippet extraction via melody-based repeated pattern discovery.
- Weimin Zheng, Binxing Fang:
Structure-independent disaster recovery: Concept, architecture and implementations.
- Lin Wang, ZhiXin Liu:
Robust consensus of multi-agent systems with noise.
- XianSheng Guo, Qun Wan, Wan-Lin Yang, XueMei Lei:
Low-complexity 2D coherently distributed sources decoupled DOAs estimation method.
- Xuetao Tao, Bin Wang, LiMing Zhang:
A new approach based on orthogonal bases of data space to decomposition of mixed pixels for hyperspectral imagery.
- Jiang Ji, Kaizhi Huang, Liang Jin, LiZhi Zhang, Meng Zhang:
Controllable single accumulated state-sequential acquisition with low signal noise ratio.
- Zhe Song, Houxing Zhou, Jun Hu, Wei Hong:
Accurate evaluation of Green's functions in a layered medium by SDP-FLAM.
- WanChun Li, Ping Wei, Xianci Xiao:
A robust TDOA-based location method and its performance analysis.
- Teng Long, LiXiang Ren:
HPRF pulse Doppler stepped frequency radar.
- Kai Guo, Yanhui Chen, Jiandong Li:
Multiple accumulated-crossover parallel concatenated SPC codes.
Volume 52, Number 6, June 2009
- Xiao-ping Ye, Yong Tang, LuoWu Chen, Huan Guo, Jun Zhu, KaiYuan Chen:
Study and application of temporal index technology.
- YuDong Zhang, LeNan Wu:
Segment-based coding of color images.
- Qiang Cheng, JianWen Cao, Bin Wang, Haibin Zhang:
Adjoint code generator.
- Huaguang Zhang, Zhanshan Wang:
New delay-dependent criterion for the stability of recurrent neural networks with time-varying delay.
- Tian Song, Dongsheng Wang, Zhizhong Tang:
A parameterized multilevel pattern matching architecture on FPGAs for network intrusion detection and prevention.
- Chao Li, Qiang Li, San Ling:
On the constructions of constant-composition codes from perfect nonlinear functions.
- Shundong Li, Daoshun Wang, Yiqi Dai:
Symmetric cryptographic protocols for extended millionaires' problem.
- XiaoPeng Liu, KunHui Liu:
The generalization of a class of impulse stochastic control models of a geometric Brownian motion.
- YaLi Dong, JiaoJiao Fan, ShengWei Mei:
Quadratic stabilization of switched nonlinear systems.
- Li-Juan Jia, Ran Tao, Yue Wang, Kiyoshi Wada:
Forward/backward prediction solution for adaptive noisy FIR filtering.
- Yachao Li, Mengdao Xing, Long Zhang, Zheng Bao:
Detection, parameter estimation and imaging of maneuvering target in wide-band signal.
- Irfan Ahmed, Mugen Peng, Wenbo Wang, Syed Ismail Shah:
Performance analysis of a random ARQ initialized cooperative communication protocol in shadowed Nakagami-m wireless channel.
- Yong Zhang, Youyun Xu, Yueming Cai:
Power allocation for non-orthogonal decode-and-forward cooperation protocol.
- Ding Wang, Li Zhang, Ying Wu:
The structured total least squares algorithm research for passive location based on angle information.
- Jing Li, Jianhua Ge, Yong Wang, YunShuai Tang, Xiong Xiong:
A bandwidth efficient two-user cooperative diversity system with limited feedback.
- Jiancun Fan, Qinye Yin, Wenjie Wang:
Robust linear receivers for STBC systems with unknown co-channel interference.
Volume 52, Number 7, July 2009 Special Issue:
Advanced Modelling and Control for Complex Systems
- Christoforos E. Economakos, Fotis N. Koumboulis:
Efficient robust supervisors for discrete event systems.
- Fotis N. Koumboulis, Nikolaos D. Kouvakas, Paraskevas N. Paraskevopoulos:
Dynamic disturbance rejection controllers for neutral time delay systems with application to a central heating system.
- LianWen Wang:
Approximate controllability results of semilinear integrodifferential equations with infinite delays.
- YuanYuan Zou, Shaoyuan Li:
Receding horizon estimation to networked control systems with multirate scheme.
- JiaMin Wang:
An optimal deterministic control policy of servers in front and back rooms with a variable number of switching points and switching costs.
- LiQian Dou, Qun Zong, Zhanshan Zhao, YueHui Ji:
Iterative identification and control design with optimal excitation signals based on upsilon-gap.
- Min Zhao, Ning Li, Shaoyuan Li:
Min-max model predictive control for constrained nonlinear systems via multiple LPV embeddings.
- Zhihua Xiong, Jin Dong, Jie Zhang:
Optimal iterative learning control for end-point product qualities in semi-batch process based on neural network model.
- DeWei Li, YuGeng Xi:
Quality guaranteed aggregation based model predictive control and stability analysis.
- LiHui Cen, YuGeng Xi:
Lyapunov-based boundary feedback control in multi-reach canals.
- Xin Wang, Hui Yang, Yihui Zheng:
Multivariable direct adaptive decoupling controller using multiple models and a case study.
- YunMei Dong:
Linear algorithm for lexicographic enumeration of CFG parse trees.
- Xing Li, CongXiao Bao:
Address switching: Reforming the architecture and traffic of Internet.
- ShiYu Yan, ZengQi Sun:
Design and analysis of switching reduced-order observer and separation principle for T-S fuzzy system.
- Deren Li, Zhenfeng Shao:
The new era for geo-information.
- Lin Zheng, Hongbing Qiu, Wei Ge, Jiming Lin:
Steady-state performance analysis of HOS-based blind adaptive multiuser detection.
- Jun Tang, Yong Wu, Yingning Peng, Xiutan Wang:
On detection performance and system configuration of MIMO radar.
- Yujian Cheng, Wei Hong, Ke Wu:
Design of a multimode beamforming network based on the scattering matrix analysis.
- Te Li, YongQiang Ning, ErJuan Hao, JinJiang Cui, Yan Zhang, GuangYu Liu, Li Qin, Yun Liu, LiJun Wang, DaFu Cui, ZuYan Xu:
Design and optimization of DBR in 980 nm bottom-emitting VCSEL.
- Tao Shang, Zengji Liu, Peng Yue, Jianping Chen:
Numerical analysis of fiber optical parameter amplifier based on triangular photonic crystal fiber.
- Jie Chen, Bin Xin, Zhihong Peng, Feng Pan:
Statistical learning makes the hybridization of particle swarm and differential evolution more efficient - A novel hybrid optimizer.
Volume 52, Number 8, August 2009
- Wei Zhang:
On the decidability of open logic.
- ShiQing Xin, GuoJin Wang:
New method in information processing for maintaining an efficient dynamic ordered set.
- Weijin Jiang, Lianmei Zhang, Pu Wang:
Dynamic scheduling model of computing resource based on MAS cooperation mechanism.
- Feilong Cao, Yongquan Zhang, Zongben Xu:
Lower estimation of approximation rate for neural networks.
- ZhiMing Zheng, Shilong Ma, Wei Li, Wei Wei, Xin Jiang, ZhanLi Zhang, BingHui Guo:
Dynamical characteristics of software trustworthiness and their evolutionary complexity.
- Xiaohui Liang, Qinping Zhao, Zhiying He, Ke Xie, Yubo Liu:
A point-based rendering approach for real-time interaction on mobile devices.
- Chuankun Wu:
Set signatures and their applications.
- Shengbao Wang, Zhenfu Cao, ZhaoHui Cheng, Kim-Kwang Raymond Choo:
Perfect forward secure identity-based authenticated key agreement protocol in the escrow mode.
- RuiZhen Zhao, XiaoYu Liu, Ching-Chung Li, Robert J. Sclabassi, Mingui Sun:
Wavelet denoising via sparse representation.
- Ning Li, Qian Li, YunYun Fan, LuPing Wang:
Chirp scaling algorithm for bi-static SAR using a precise range model.
- Wenji Zhang, LianLin Li, Fang Li:
Inverse scattering from phaseless data in the freespace.
- ZhiYong Suo, Zhenfang Li, Zheng Bao, Jianxin Wu:
SAR-GMTI investigation in hybrid along- and cross-track baseline InSAR.
- ZhiWen Gao, Ran Tao, Yue Wang:
Analysis and side peaks identification of Chinese DTTB signal ambiguity functions for passive radar.
- XiangBin Yu, GuangGuo Bi, WeiYe Xu:
Low-complexity distributed differential spacetime coding scheme for amplify-and-forward cooperative networks.
- Chengkang Pan, Yueming Cai, Youyun Xu:
Cooperative multiple access channels: Achievable rates and optimal resource allocation.
- AnBang Zhao, Yun Yu, GuoCang Sun, GuanFang Li, JunYing Hui:
Multiple description video coding based on residuum compensation.
- Feng Zhang, Ran Tao, Yue Wang:
Oversampling analysis in fractional Fourier domain.
- Jun Tang, Yong Wu, Yingning Peng, Xiutan Wang:
On detection performance of MIMO radar for Rician target.
- Weixiang Shen, Yici Cai, Xianlong Hong, Jiang Hu, Bing Lu:
A single layer zero skew clock routing in X architecture.
- XiaoLi Da, GuangDi Shen, Chen Xu, DeShu Zou, YanXu Zhu, Jia Zhang:
Investigation of high extraction efficiency flip-chip GaN-based light-emitting diodes.
- HuiQin Wang, Xizheng Ke, Li Zhao:
MIMO free space optical communication based on orthogonal space time block code.
Volume 52, Number 9, September 2009
- Ru Huang, HanMing Wu, Jinfeng Kang, DeYuan Xiao, XueLong Shi, Xia An, Yu Tian, Runsheng Wang, Liangliang Zhang, Xing Zhang, Yangyuan Wang:
Challenges of 22 nm and beyond CMOS technology.
- Jinpeng Huai, Ting Deng, Xianxian Li, Zongxia Du, Huipeng Guo:
AutoSyn: A new approach to automated synthesis of composite web services with correctness guarantee.
- Ji Gao, HeXing Lü, Hang Guo, Fan Zhang, Yu Cheng, ChaoYang Fu, CunHao Wang:
Trusted autonomic service cooperation model and application development framework.
- Xiang Liu, Bing Zhang, Lianru Gao, Dongmei Chen:
A maximum noise fraction transform with improved noise estimation for hyperspectral images.
- Liqiang Zhang, Zhifeng Guo, Zhizhong Kang, Lixin Zhang, Xingming Zhang, Ling Yang:
Web-based visualization of spatial objects in 3DGIS.
- XuDong Qian, GuangQiang He, Guihua Zeng:
Realization of error correction and reconciliation of continuous quantum key distribution in detail.
- Xiangyang Wang, Lan Meng, Hong-Ying Yang:
Geometrically invariant color image watermarking scheme using feature points.
- ZhenYu Hu, FuChun Sun, JianChun Jiang:
Ciphertext verification security of symmetric encryption schemes.
- Peng Zhou, JiangHe Yao, JiuLing Pei:
Implementation of an energy-efficient scheduling scheme based on pipeline flux leak monitoring networks.
- Yunpeng Cai, Hua Xu, Xiaomin Sun, Peifa Jia, ZeHua Liu:
Duple-EDA and sample density balancing.
- ZhiMing Zheng, Shilong Ma, Wei Li, Xin Jiang, Wei Wei, LiLi Ma, ShaoTing Tang:
Complexity of software trustworthiness and its dynamical statistical analysis methods.
- Quan Qiu, TangWen Yang, Jianda Han:
A new real-time algorithm for off-road terrain estimation using laser data.
- Liang Chen, Jiandong Li, Jiyong Pang:
A novel turbo-MIMO transceiver.
- Chengkang Pan, Yueming Cai, Youyun Xu:
Channel-aware multi-user uplink transmission scheme for SIMO-OFDM systems.
- Jian Guan, Yong Huang:
Detection performance analysis for MIMO radar with distributed apertures in Gaussian colored noise.
- Dian-Wu Yue, Qian Wang:
Capacity of orthogonal space-time block codes in MISO fading channels with co-channel interference and noise.
- Teng Long, Cheng Hu, Mikhail Cherniakov:
Ground moving target signal model and power calculation in forward scattering micro radar.
Volume 52, Number 10, October 2009
- Qidi Wu, ChengJu Liu, JiaQi Zhang, QiJun Chen:
Survey of locomotion control of legged robots inspired by biological concept.
- GuoQi Zhang, HongXin Wu:
An all-coefficient adaptive control method for a class of nonlinear time-varying systems.
- PingKang Li, TaoTao Jin, XiuXia Du:
Simple recursive algorithm for linear-in-theparameters nonlinear model identification.
- XiuCheng Deng, YanJun Shen:
An approach to design semi-global finite-time observers for a class of nonlinear systems.
- Yang Yi, Tianping Zhang, Lei Guo:
Multi-objective PID control for non-Gaussian stochastic distribution system based on two-step intelligent models.
- YouSheng Xia:
New cooperative projection neural network for nonlinearly constrained variational inequality.
- Franco P. Preparata:
The evolving profile and role of computer science.
- Wenguang Chen, Jidong Zhai, Jin Zhang, Weimin Zheng:
LogGPO: An accurate communication model for performance prediction of MPI programs.
- Haijian Zhou, Ping Luo, Daoshun Wang, Yiqi Dai:
Probability method for cryptanalysis of general multivariate modular linear equation.
- ZhenYu Hu, JianChun Jiang, FuChun Sun:
Using IND-CVA for constructing secure communication.
- Yong Shi, Yingjie Tian, Xiaojun Chen, Peng Zhang:
Regularized multiple criteria linear programs for classification.
- ChongYang Deng, GuoZhao Wang:
Generating planar spiral by geometry driven subdivision scheme.
- Junfeng Zhou, Xiaofeng Meng, Tok Wang Ling:
Efficient processing of partially specified twig pattern queries.
- HeMing Zhang:
A solution of multidisciplinary collaborative simulation for complex engineering systems in a distributed heterogeneous environment.
- Yalan Ye, Phillip C.-Y. Sheu, Jiazhi Zeng, Gang Wang, Ke Lu:
An efficient semi-blind source extraction algorithm and its applications to biomedical signal extraction.
- Asma Latif, Nasir D. Gohar:
Error rate performance of Hybrid QAM-FSK in OFDM systems exhibiting low PAPR.
- HaiQuan Zhao, JiaShu Zhang:
Neural FIR adaptive Laguerre equalizer with a gradient adaptive amplitude for nonlinear channel in communication systems.
- Junli Liang, Ding Liu, Junying Zhang:
Joint frequency, 2-D DOA, and polarization estimation using parallel factor analysis.
- Shan Ouyang:
Bi-iterative least squares algorithms for blind channel identification and equalization with second-order statistics.
- Jia Zhu, Baoyu Zheng, YuLong Zou:
Detection time analysis for the multiple-user cooperative spectrum sensing scheme in cognitive radio networks.
- YuLiang Chang, XueSong Wang, Yongzhen Li, Shunping Xiao:
The signal selection and processing method for polarization measurement radar.
- ShuiYuan Yu:
Excitation patterns and phonetic identities of Chinese vowels.
- FengYing Wang, RuZhi Wang, Wei Zhao, XueMei Song, Bo Wang, Hui Yan:
Field emission properties of amorphous GaN ultrathin films fabricated by pulsed laser deposition.
Volume 52, Number 11, November 2009
- Lei Guo, Jie Chen, ZongLi Lin:
- DaiZhan Cheng:
Advances in automation and control research in China.
- HanFu Chen:
Recursive identification for EIV ARMAX systems.
- Zhisheng Duan, Lin Huang, Ying Yang:
The effects of redundant control inputs in optimal control.
- QingXin Meng, MaoNing Tang:
Necessary and sufficient conditions for optimal control of stochastic systems associated with Lévy processes.
- QingShan Jia, QianChuan Zhao:
Strategy optimization for controlled Markov process with descriptive complexity constraint.
- Jie Chen, Bin Xin, Zhihong Peng, LiHua Dou, Juan Zhang:
Evolutionary decision-makings for the dynamic weapon-target assignment problem.
- Jianbin Qiu, Gang Feng, Jie Yang:
Robust H INFINITY static output feedback control of discrete-time switched polytopic linear systems with average dwell-time.
- Kai Zheng, TieLong Shen, Yu Yao:
New approaching condition for sliding mode control design with Lipschitz switching surface.
- ZhaoQiang Ge, GuangTian Zhu, DeXing Feng:
Exact controllability for singular distributed parameter system in Hilbert space.
- Li Xie, Lihua Xie:
Stability analysis and stabilization of networked linear systems with random packet losses.
- Long Wang, Fangcui Jiang, Guangming Xie, Zhijian Ji:
Controllability of multi-agent systems based on agreement protocols.
- Tao Li, Ji-Feng Zhang:
Sampled-data based average consensus with measurement noises: convergence analysis and uncertainty principle.
- Iasson Karafyllis, Zhong-Ping Jiang:
Stability and control of nonlinear systems described by retarded functional equations: a review of recent results.
- Hang Yu:
Null controllability for a fourth order parabolic equation.
- Bo Qi:
On the quantum master equation under feedback control.
- LiYing Sun, YuZhen Wang:
Simultaneous stabilization of a class of nonlinear descriptor systems via Hamiltonian function method.
- XinMin Liu, ZongLi Lin:
On semi-global stabilization of minimum phase nonlinear systems without vector relative degrees.
- LiPo Mo, YingMin Jia, ZhiMing Zheng:
Finite-time disturbance attenuation of nonlinear systems.
- Weijie Sun, Jie Huang:
Output regulation for a class of uncertain nonlinear systems with nonlinear exosystems and its application.
- YaFeng Guo, ShaoYuan Li:
Improved H INFINITY filtering for Markov jumping linear systems with non-accessible mode information.
- Guangren Duan, HaiHua Yu, Feng Tan:
Parametric control systems design with applications in missile control.
- Feng Lin, Kai-Yew Lum, Ben M. Chen, Tong H. Lee:
Development of a vision-based ground target detection and tracking system for a small unmanned helicopter.
- Bin Meng, HongXin Wu, ZongLi Lin, Guo Li:
Characteristic model based control of the X-34 reusable launch vehicle in its climbing phase.
- YuFei Zhou, JiaCheng Huang, ShiBing Wang, Wei Jiang, JunNing Chen:
Principle of designing slope compensation in PFC Boost converter.
- ZhengGuo Xu, YinDong Ji, DongHua Zhou:
Real-time reliability prediction for dynamic systems with both deteriorating and unreliable components.
Volume 52, Number 12, December 2009
Last update Sun May 19 23:59:15 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Xiaohu You:
- Minghou You, Xiaofeng Tao, Qimei Cui, Ping Zhang:
EXIT analysis of M-algorithm based MIMO detectors and LDPC code design optimization.
- Xin Xia, Gang Wu, Jing Liu, Shaoqian Li:
Leakage-based user scheduling in MU-MIMO broadcast channel.
- Xiqi Gao, Xiaohu You, Bin Jiang, Wenjin Wang, Shi Jin:
Unifying eigen-mode MIMO transmission.
- Yongqiang Hei, Xiaohui Li, Kechu Yi, Hong Yang:
Novel scheduling strategy for downlink multiuser MIMO system: Particle swarm optimization.
- HaiYou Guo, ZhiGang Zhou, HongLin Hu:
Transmit correlation effect on SIC-ZF receiver for V-BLAST system.
- XiangBin Yu, Tao Dong, GuangGuo Bi:
Performance of multiuser CDMA system with space-time block coding in MIMO Rayleigh fading channels.
- Rui Zhao, Luxi Yang, Wei-Ping Zhu:
Transmission scheme and performance analysis for decode-and-forward MIMO two-way relay systems.
- Huajiong Lin, Youxi Tang, Lu Guan, Shihai Shao:
Successive interference cancellation (SIC) in V-BLAST systems with asynchronous transmission mode.
- Wei Xi, ChangChuan Yin, GuangXin Yue:
Joint beamforming and scheduling in the downlink of cognitive radio networks.
- Fangmin Xu, XuFeng Zheng, Xiaoqiang Li, Zheng Zhou:
Partial cooperative spectrum sensing schedule in cognitive network.
- Maoguo Gong, Licheng Jiao, Wenping Ma, Jingjing Ma:
Intelligent multi-user detection using an artificial immune system.
- Yingbo Hu, Weiwei Yang, Yueming Cai:
Throughput analysis of slotted ALOHA with cooperative transmission using successive interference cancellation.
- Zhiyong Feng, Litao Liang, Li Tan, Ping Zhang:
Q-learning based heterogenous network self-optimization for reconfigurable network with CPC assistance.
- Jun-Bo Wang, HuaMin Chen, Ming Chen, Jiangzhou Wang:
Cross-layer packet scheduling for downlink multiuser OFDM systems.
- Hui Zhang, Xiaodong Xu, Jingya Li, Xiaofeng Tao, Ping Zhang, Tommy Svensson, Carmen Botella:
Multicell power allocation method based on game theory for inter-cell interference coordination.
- Mingqi Li, Xiaodong Zhang:
Performance analysis of DFT spread generalized multi-carrier systems.
- Mingqi Li, Yun Rui:
Analysis of CFO effects on and phase compensation method for SC-FDMA systems.
- Fan Jiang, Hui Tian, Ping Zhang:
An adaptive random access strategy for multi-channel relaying networks.
- Changlong Xu, Wei Yang, WeiChen Ye:
Decoding algorithms for shortened-extended turbo product codes in WiMAX systems.
- Weiwei Yang, Yueming Cai, Lei Wang:
Distributed space-time-frequency coding for cooperative OFDM systems.
- Lilin Dan, Yue Xiao, Peng Cheng, Gang Wu, Shaoqian Li:
A low-complexity multiple signal representation scheme in downlink OFDM-CDMA.
- Lei Zhang, Hui Tian, CanRu Wang:
Stackelberg-based dynamic incentive pricing algorithm in heterogeneous ubiquitous network.
- Ping Wang, Yingzhe Li, Kun Sun, TianHang Gou:
High-resolution cross-estimation channel modelling method and experimental results on broadband mobile communication in urban rich-scattering environment.